Dangerous (#1 Of Mafia Vengea...

By bootyslayer3000

When the most known and dangerous woman in the world, meets the most known and dangerous man in the world, Wh... More

A/N and Characters
In my house
Stupid abs
Twist
Stuck
A/N
Khali
Reminder
What
Creepy Dolls and Crash
Phsyco
Guilt
A/N
Doe
Home 'sweat' home
Look at me!
Coffee
Tingling lips
Update
I mean business!
Creepy Twins
Thank you
Run!
Unknown.
Khali pt.2
A/N
Lonely
We meet again
Last damn chapter
New book alert

Relax

4.8K 101 20
By bootyslayer3000

A few days later

Ira p.o.v

I am so tired. Ughh

Dropping my purse on the ground I walked over to the couch and dropped without a care in the world.

I wanted to close my eyes so bad and just say good night to the world but I stink and I need to feed my dogs.

I have four dogs whom I love SO much.

Fluffs Patel (my last name)

Pookie Bear Patel

Real creative with names here.

Ruffs Patel
He's very protective of me.

And then lastly Bubs Patel

Groaning in exhaustion, I got up and whistled , causing them to run to me and I couldn't help but smile.

I filled there bowls and played with them for a little while before tying them to the kitchen table.

I need some houses for them, but for now I NEED to relax.

I walked up stairs and sighed in when I reached my room.

I started to fill the tub with hot water to relax my muscles, stripped and put on my favourite robe.

I then walked downstairs making some kraft mac n cheese , while I waited for my tub to full.

My whole bathroom is my favourite part of this apartment.

I dished out my food before pouring out a big glass of grape juice and walked upstairs while cooing at my barking dogs.

I rest my food and drink on the side of the tub before putting on my honey face mask.

I grabbed my laptop, took off my robe before slipping into the bathtub and sighing of contentment, as I felt at ease already.

Placing my laptop on my bamboo bayhtub tray, I started my movie before eating my food.

Ah ! This is the life

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Ace p.o.v

"You worthless piece of shit!" I yelled at my laptop.

I run an entire freaking mafia, and I hire people to do stuff, but yet still I still end up doing it.

"Sir if you'd just give me a chance to-"

"Shut up!" I cut him off.

I paid him an extra amount of money and he still can't find my sister. I don't need that woman's help .

I slammed my fist on the desk before barking at him to find her.

I stormed out of the office leaving him there, and he won't steal anything because he's too afraid of the consequences.

I stormed downstairs and saw Brittney coming in the house.

Not her again.

"What are we?" She demanded making me confused.

I told her before..... didn't I?

"My whore for the while I guess" I shrugged while she gasped like I slapped her.

"I am not your whore! " she screeched.

God could she shut up already!

"I'm your girlfriend"

Hold up.

"Wait. Who said all of that?"

"Wel-
"Boss I've got it" the man I hired shouted.

Good. I ignored Brittney before jugging upstairs with her closely behind me.

Do I be harsh and just kick her out?

"Where is she?" I ignored what Britney had to say causing her to huff.

"She's about a 40 minute drive from here , apartment 101. I could send the adress to your car"

"Yes. " I didn't bother thanking him because he's getting paid.

"Whose this she?" Britney ordered making me scoff at her boldness.

I walled up to her in long strides before growling "Who are you to question me? Huh? You are not my lady so get out" I said calmly.

She was stuck for a second before talking again "I'm going no where unless you tell me who she is"

Lord help me to not hit a woman for the first time.

"Get. Out. Now!" She looked fearfully before running out crying.

I sighed before turning to look at the man I hired "I'll pay you" I stated limiting my words before I snap, and I was glad he only nodded before waking out.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Arriving at the apartment 101, I knocked but didn't hear an answer so I picked the lock.

I silently creeped in and was startled to see four dogs sleeping.

She loves dogs?
Good to know.

I creeped until I saw, what appeared to be a bedroom door and I opened it.

I didn't expect pink but this was not what I expected.

I snapped my head to the bathroom door when I heard snoring.

I silently opened the door before smiling.

She fell asleep in the bath tub.

She looked so peaceful so I decided to put her in bed.

I grabbed a towel and attempted to lift her up but froze when I realised she was naked.

Lord help me.

I sucked in a breath when her two breast came above the water then quickly wrapped the towel around her waist.

I picked her up bridal style and growled in aproval as my hand grazed her bum.

I tucked her in bed and was about to leave when I felt a tug on my shirt.

I looked down to see her eyes still close but her fist stuck like glue to my shirt.

I smirked before getting in bed and cuddled her.

I never liked to cuddle, but as corny as this sounds, the first time I cuddled with her I slept like a baby.

I wouldn't mind again.

I groaned when she climbed directly on top of me and placed her head in my neck.

This is gonna be a long night.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Hi guys.

Do you think she's gonna freak out when she wakes up?

And do you think Ace should start to treat Brittney right?

Leave your opinionsand suggestions in the comments.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5K 55
"You are just a burden..... " "You are indeed unlucky......". "your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real h...
1K 54 26
Tom is a rude, disrespectful and obnoxious person. Well that was what they thought. Tom was known to be a dangerous man that showed no mercy. He walk...
425 16 50
[COMPLETED] Lapin was about to speak again but the doors to the hall opened and the room fell silent. It was so quiet in that hall you could hear a p...
500 30 46
"π“π‘πž π€π π«πžπžπ¦πžπ§π­" π—‚π—Œ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ π—π—π—ˆ π—‚π—Œ π—‰π—π—’π—Œπ—‚π–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’, 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π–Ίπ—…π—…π—’ π–Ίπ–»π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ...