His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

TEN

17.3K 564 102
By Midika

Word Count: 1958

~Amolet

Cian returned me to the Mortal Realm with no issue, departing without much of a goodbye. The moment he vanished, I ran back to my apartment and demanded to Lev that I was going to take him up on his offer of a vacation...Even if it's getting away for a little while.

He didn't hesitate in agreeing, so we packed and jumped into his car the next morning, heading straight to the Passion Pack. Now we have arrived, finding a hotel near the coast with a magnificent view of the ocean.

"This place is insane," I remark, staring out the class and at the endless stretch of sand, turquoise waves turning it from white to golden.

Lev appears beside me, smiling gently.

"I'm so glad I got you to agree to come," he murmurs, leaning against the glass. The sun is already starting to cast shadows into the room, vivid sunset colours bleeding into Lev's golden locks. "I know you won't regret it."

"Anything to get away from work," I tell him, smiling tightly. Thankfully he didn't question where I was last night, too distracted with my proposition to leave. I can't bear admitting to him what happened, trying to wish the memory out of existence. It's easier that way, pretending like I'm not involved in the life of a Sin like that.

"You still going to quit?" he asks, his gaze suggesting that he desperately wants me to. He's made it clear enough already.

I don't want to quit because Cian told me I should...I want to do it so I'm no longer wrapped up in this mess.

"I don't think I have any other choice," is all I respond with.

"And you're still not going to tell me why you're quitting?" he says, pushing away from the window. I still look out, wishing I could jump into the sea, as still and as calm as it is right now, and continue swimming until all of this was forgotten.

I meet my friend's gaze, knowing he's just concerned, even if he plays it off with his lose, charismatic grin. "You were right...That place is a total downer. It's best for me to find a job that better suits me."

I wonder if this is it for Cian and I. Perhaps me being drawn to him was nothing more than what anyone else would do in my situation, or maybe there is something more there. I doubt it, yet I will always wonder. It's better if he's out of my life, even if I have a suspicion that this isn't over yet.

"It's a good thing, Amolet. You need to stay away from that Immortal," Lev says, walking over to collapse onto the couch, spreading his long legs out in front of him.

I rest the back of my head against the glass as I watch him. "Mmm..."

"What aren't you telling me?" he asks, tone softening. He knows me well enough to know when there is something taking up space in my mind. He doesn't understand what has drawn me to Cian in the first place. He just sees a Sin, who is a danger to me, and nothing else.

That he can't be blamed for.

"Nothing...I'm staying away from Cian, okay?" I assure him, walking over to sit on the couch next to him.

He tilts his head at me, blue eyes so full of uncompromising emotion. "I can't wait to get my Amolet back."

My? It's not rare for Leven to say something that startles me for a moment. At times like these, it's hard to see the line between what he is intending to say as friends, and what it comes across as. I've always brushed it off as Lev being protective and affectionate. I'm the closest friend he has, and he is mine. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I haven't changed," I remark, nudging his side. He laughs, although there is something cold about it.

"He's been sucking all the life from you. I want you to know how much I care for you," Lev tells me. The sincerity of his voice hits me, making me nervous. Hearing that Lev cares about me would have never bothered me a year ago. Since living together that has changed. "I notice these things you know."

I smile, letting him know that I appreciate how much he cares about me. Having no family around means I need someone like Leven.

"Shall we go out to dinner?" I ask.

"Sounds wonderful," he murmurs. I trust that Lev and I can have a good time over the next few days here in the Passion Pack. What could possible happen here, when we are so far from where our lives are situated? Cian can still get to me, although it seems he wants me out of this forever.

I need to not think about him right now...As hard as that is.

***

Evening here in the Passion Pack is just as impressive as sunset.

The sun has fallen beyond the horizon, casting the world in dark shadows, broken only by the lamplights and glow coming from storefront windows. Lev and I have decided to walk along the boardwalk that frames the shoreline, looking for a place to eat. The weather is calm and balmy, allowing me to wear only a dress, which is rare for me living in the spring like weather of the Harmony Pack.

"What if we moved here?" Lev asked, drawing my attention away from where I was admiring the sea, the way the moonlight glitters across the waves.

"What? No way..."

"The bookstore is doing well, so I was thinking of expanding the business. It's what my family wants," he admits. I blink, confused. Lev has never spoken to me about that before, and yet here he is, sounding as though he has already made his mind up.

"Expanding is a good idea, but shouldn't you stay within the Harmony Pack?" I ask.

Visiting here is wonderful, yet the idea of staying so far away from home is frightening. Does Leven truly think we can manage just us, alone out here? I may not want to keep my job at the mental facility, but I can't imagine trying from the start all the way over here, as beautiful as it is.

"I don't think I need to follow any rules," Lev says with a shrug, grinning at me. Under the moonlight he looks so youthful, golden waves close to white in colour. I forget how handsome he is at times. I try not to think about it.

"I'll be sad, if you go," I comment, knowing how much it would hurt if I stayed behind and he left.

"I would want you to come with me, of course," he exclaims, sounding confused as to why it may not be obvious. He wouldn't leave me behind. "You could work in the bookstore, or I could pay for everything."

"Leven," I scold. "I don't want anyone paying anything for me. I'm completely capable of that on my own."

He pauses, grabbing a hold of my hand. People pass by, looking at us strangely. There's a sense of desperation in Lev's eyes that I don't miss. I know he is my best friend, yet I can hardly believe that he expects me to pick up my entire life to move away from the Harmony Pack. I don't even know anyone here.

"Then work for me," he offers.

"You know how I feel about that..." I say, not wanting to hurt his feelings. Right now, I need to sort out what is happening with my job, whether I am quitting or not. And what if working with Lev ruins our friendship? I couldn't bear for that to happen.

"What can I do to convince you?" he asks. "I'm not going without you."

I sigh, brushing past him to keep walking. He waits a moment before catching up to me, looking at me curiously.

"Don't wait around for me to figure out what I want to do with my life," I tell him firmly, even if it's maybe pointless saying that to him. How do I tell him that I like everything exactly where it is now, not where it could be?

"You're my whole life, Amolet," he reminds me, fingertips brushing mine as we walk. I fight the urge to pull away, to not give in to his softness, his gentle coaxing. He's always good at making me feel sorry for him, that no best friend would want to make the other feel like this. "You're the only thing I care about, at the end of the day."

I roll my eyes at him, nudging him playfully. "Wow...You need to find a girlfriend."

Despite my attempt to reduce the tension, Lev doesn't smile. His expression is full of tension and unease, as he doesn't take his eyes off me. We are close to the end of the boardwalk, the beach banking around cliffs that seem to rise up out of the water, closing this seaside village in.

"There's actually something I wanted to talk to you about..." Lev admits, his tone completely changing as we awkwardly meet gazes. The moment we do, the hair's on the back of my neck stand up.

Halting in my step, I look over my shoulder, realising we may have walked too far. There are no people this far out, the lamplights far and few between. I had been so engrossed in what Lev was saying that I hadn't even realised. Yet in this moment, it's the least of my concerns.

"Someone is watching us," I say slowly, glancing back at Lev. He furrows his brows, shaking his head. Can't he feel that? My entire being feels violated, like someone is lurking nearby.

"What do you mean?" Lev asks, voice shaking slightly.

"I'm going to go check something. Why don't you get us a table in that restaurant there?" I ask, trying to calm my voice so Lev doesn't worry. He hesitates, raising a questioning brow, looking as though he isn't going to let me. If it's Cian, he can't see him.

"Are you sure?" he asks. I nod, smiling at him assuredly. Reluctantly he turns toward the restaurant we would otherwise never go into, giving me a lasting look.

The moment his eyes drift away from me, I slip into the alleyway beside the building. The shadows of the night hide most from my view, as I search around, looking for Cian. He has to be around here somewhere...It had to be him that I sensed was watching us.

Emerging out the other side of the alleyway, I look around for him, seeing I've coming onto a different street. To my left, it's empty, yet to my right, a single car is parked. Swallowing uncomfortably, I go to walk the other way, until I hear the door of the car open. Turning around to face it again, I take in the sight of who stands there, watching me intently.

For a moment I'm not sure who it is that I'm looking at. Their hair is dark, looking at me from under a hood. The face is somewhat familiar, but in a distant way that I can't grasp.

"I think you should get into the car..." he says lowly, motioning toward the car.

🤍••🤍

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🪞••🪞

Stace now has his own story! Right now you can find it on Radish AND on Wattpad

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.8K 51
"There's something so fascinating about your innocence," he breathes, so close I can feel the warmth of his breath against my lips. "It's a shame my...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...
2.3M 55.5K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
205K 7.6K 42
"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter if I were?" "I suppose not," he muses, hi...