Harry Potter Characters X Rea...

By thegirlwholived129

Main people Draco-7 harry-7 Ron -7 Fred-7 George-7 Cedric-7 Neville -7 Oliver-7 Young remus -7 Young James... More

pick up lines (part 1)
pick up lines (part 2)
pick up lines (part 3)
jokes
knock knock
who you first meet
How he makes you feel beautiful...
How He Deals With PDA
how you spend christmas together
Ron weasley x reader
Ron x reader
Ron
"Mum, why" - ron
Praiseworthy ~ Ron
weddings- ron
harry x reader (smut)
the big day - fred weasley
fire - George weasley
ALWAYS - Fred weasley
I'll Make It Up to You~ ron
draco
Neville
young remus x reader
teach me (Neville part 1)
opening up - George weasley
teach me (Neville part 2)
draco x reader
draco x reader
fire - young remus lupin
Reunited ~ Fred Weasley
Just Admit It ~ young Sirius Black
the bet ~George weasley
by your side ~ fred weasley
Brilliant ~ Cedric
Kiss me ~ young Remus Lupin
The Note ~ Draco Malfoy imagine
it's you ~George weasley
It'll Be Okay ~ Draco Malfoy imagine
Hear me out ~ Harry Potter
Practice Makes Perfect ~ Oliver Wood
Bravery ~ Neville Longbottom
Happily ~ Draco Malfoy
Butterflies ~ Harry Potter
The Scarf ~ Remus Lupin
Dancing ~ Fred and George
Distractions ~ James Potter
Stuck ~ Draco Malfoy
Detention ~ Fred Weasley
nauseating - George weasley
Be With You ~ Oliver wood
AMORTENTIA - OLIVER WOOD
Oliver wood
in Weeks||Oliver Wood
grass stains ~Oliver wood
Oliver wood smut
Neville (smut)
Every Part of You ~ Neville
Desicions, Desicions ~George Weasley
fred weasley
Promises -harry Potter
love you ~ Neville
Neville
Hogwarts Champion/// Cedric Diggory
marry me - cedric
forever~ Cedric
Gorgeous girls - Cedric
nightmare- harry
cinnamon -cedric
What Happens to Us? : Cedric
promises - Harry
young Sirius black
young Sirius black
young Sirius black
choosing her - young remus
young james potter
sleep (harry potter x reader)
Weird ~ young Remus Lupin
The Solitary Dreamer ~professor Remus Lupin
Just admit it young -Sirius black
secret santa ~Sirius black
I never stopped loving you ~ sirius black
check mate-young james potter
Just the way you are [James Potter]
There For You // (Young!James Potter)
Sweet Like Honey [James Potter]
Hello There | James Potter
Bells | James Potter
OMG 10K
Hermione x reader
bill weasley
Ginny x male reader
Ron Weasley x Safa
George x summer smut
Dudley Dursley x reader

draco x safa

7.2K 56 11
By thegirlwholived129

As you sat on a seat in the common room, a majority of the house cheered. Gryffindor had just won a Quidditch match against Slytherin, so all the Quidditch-enthusiasts were celebrating. safa's best friends, Alyssa Kane and Tricia Walters, were among the celebrating Gryffindor's, and were actively trying to encourage you to join in the festivities. You brushed them away, trying to find a point of escape.

It wasn't that you didn't want to celebrate with your friends or enjoy the win, you just had someplace to be. Though they had lost, she still planned to congratulate her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, on how well he played. You two also had plans to meet after the game, only because she hadn't been considering the possibility of being swept away as you were.

"Come on, safa, why are you in such a sour mood?" Tricia asked, brushing her black hair away from her face. "We won, after all!"

"I know, I was watching the game," she replied grumpily, leaning back against the couch and crossing her arms. she weren't usually this sour with her friends, but she had been trying to leave for a while now. They just weren't getting the memo that she wanted them to leave her be.

"Why're you so down?" Alyssa wondered, plopping down next to her on the couch. "I saw you talking with Malfoy after the game, has he said something rude?" she lifted her head to look at her friend. They didn't exactly know she was dating Draco; Alyssa and Tricia hated Draco, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle more than anyone could imagine. she wasn't exactly sure if it was just the Gryffindor/Slytherin spat, or something else, but they would throw insults at the other group like there was no tomorrow. she couldn't possibly tell her friends about safa and Draco's relationship. Draco agreed, and nobody knew of their relationship.

"Yeah, but I shot back something worse," she lied, standing from the couch and walking toward the portrait. "I have to go find my brother," she told them as they shot her a quizzical looks. her younger brother was in Ravenclaw, and she was overly protective of him. They nodded as though they understood, and she stepped out of the common room. As soon as she was out in the hallway, she took off in a run.

she arrived by the entrance of the dungeons quickly, finding Draco and running over to him.

"You played wonderfully," safa told him, planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"We lost," he grumbled, wrapping an arm around her waist and leaning down to kiss her forehead. "If stupid Potter hadn't gotten the Snitch..."

"Be quiet, you still played fantastically." safa and Draco's relationship was one built on pure love. they both joked with the other; there were friendly jokes and not-so friendly jokes, but the jokes were always said with the utmost respect, and they were always filled with nothing but love. The relationship had only one evident flaw: the secrecy. Other than that, you two were hopelessly in love with no worries or problems.

Draco began to lead her down the hall, out in the direction of the Quidditch pitch. they had both come to realize that the Quidditch pitch was deserted when the teams weren't practicing, so it had become your place to just sit. When they arrived at the pitch, they both laid in the centre of the field, staring up at the stars.

"They saw us talking after the game," safa told him as she tried to pick out a constellation in the stars.

"'They' as in your incompetent friends, correct?"

"They aren't exactly incompetent, but yes. I hate having to use this level of secrecy with everyone, Draco." she turned on her side to look at him, and he did the same as her. "Is it really necessary?" This got him thinking; was it really necessary, or just something the two of you were doing as a precaution?

"The next time we're with our friends and we see each other, safa, we tell them, okay?"

"Agreed!"

The next morning, safa, Alyssa, and Tricia were all walking to The Great Hall, for breakfast and stuff. Alyssa and Tricia were walking next to each other while safa was walking in front of them, backwards. They were supposed to be her guides, but they weren't paying much attention to where she was going. They were only bugging her on where she had gone the night before. safa just kept saying she had to find her brother, but they did not seem to believe that anymore.

Just as safa was in the middle of saying, "I told you, I had to find Jake," she tripped over the heel of her (half a size too large) shoe. she fell backward and prepared for impact with the floor.... but instead landed in someone's arms.

"Set her down, Malfoy," Tricia said sharply, and she realized Draco was the one who caught her. He pushed her on to her feet and she turned to him briefly, mouthing "Thank you." He gave her a quick nod and turned to walk into The Great Hall, his friends trailing behind. Suddenly, she thought of what they had agreed on last night.

"Wait, Draco!" He stopped and turned to look at her. Blaise shot safa a curious look, and Alyssa raised an eyebrow. "I mean, Malfoy. Come back for a moment." Draco made his way back to her.

"Yes, safa- I mean, smith?" He sounded rude, but she could tell by the little glint in his eye that he was teasing. she bit her lip to hold back a smile.

"Don't you have.... something to tell them?" she asked, motioning to her friends. He started to shake his head, but stopped midway.

"What is this daft idiot talking about, Draco?" Blaise questioned, looking between the two of you.

"Daft?" Alyssa repeated, stepping closer to Blaise. "If anyone's daft here, it's you..." The two began to bicker, and safa sighed. The plan wasn't going to go into effect today.

"Alyssa, Tricia, go find a seat, I'll deal with Dra- Malfoy." The two sent glares in the direction of the Slytherin crew before walking off to the Gryffindor table.

"I'll deal with her," Draco told his 'friends', "Just go sit." They headed off to the Slytherin table, leaving only safa and Draco.

"It isn't a good idea to tell them," you both said at the same time. safa giggled before continuing. On her own, this time.

"We could love each other to the moon and back. We do love each other to the moon and back. But they'll still hate you, or me, and it won't ever change. We should just keep this relationship a secret."

"Secrecy is the best answer, in some situations," Draco agreed, nodding his head.

"Besides, it's more fun this way! Kind of exciting, almost a forbidden love of Romeo and Juliet level!" He stared at her with a blank face. "Shakespeare? A tragedy? One of his greatest works?" Draco shook his head. "He was a Muggle playwright. Genius, really."

"I'll never understand Muggles."

"I'll make you understand. Now come on, let's go outside until Defence."

"To the Quidditch pitch?"

"No, I'd say we'd be able to sit in the courtyard without being seen." You both scurried from the doorway of The Great Hall. As they walked, safa planted a fast, yet sweet, kiss on Draco's lips. "If we hurry, I'll have enough time to explain Romeo and Juliet to you."

"You're too much."

"But you love me. In secret, of course."

"Of course."

"Where is safa?"

"Last I saw, she was with Malfoy."

"..." Alyssa and Tricia both stood from the Gryffindor table in sync, nearly sprinting out of The Great Hall. "Where do you think he'd have taken her?" Alyssa asked, looking down the halls for any signs of life.

"I have no clue," Tricia answered, equally anxious to find her friend. They both had the complete wrong idea; they thought Draco had taken you to a dark closet and attacked you (they have big imaginations...).

"Do you think they could have gone outside?" Alyssa walked over to the window and peered out, looking around the courtyard to find safa. "Merlin, Tricia, come over here. Now."

"Did you find her?" Tricia ran to the window and looked out, directing her gaze to where Alyssa was looking. "Oh, my God.... That's absolutely disgusting...." her two best friends were looking out the window, looks of disgust on their faces.

"We'll talk to her in Defence," Alyssa decided, Tricia nodding in agreement. They walked back to the Great Hall, where Blaise and Pansy were exiting.

"If you're looking for Malfoy, look out that window over there," Tricia said, pointing to the window. The two Slytherins rushed to the window, and the Gryffindor's made their way back to the table.

-

"Blaise, did you know about this?!" Pansy glanced out the window once more, crossing her arms. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"Because he didn't think to tell me, either," Blaise snapped, shutting Pansy up. She glared out the window in jealousy, not pleased by the sight that sat out the window.

Down in the courtyard were safa and Draco, sitting on a bench and kissing. Pansy huffed in anger.

"I hate secrets," whined Pansy, who spun around and marched back into the Great Hall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 2.4K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•€π• π•žπ•– ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔π•₯ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖: β€’ π•Šπ•žπ•¦π•₯ β€’ π”Έπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€π•₯ β€’ 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘...
386K 3.9K 53
Title.
139 2 1
Remus Hermione and Sirius
262K 6.3K 35
---------❀˖⁺. ΰΌΆ β‹†Λ™βŠΉβ€--------- a james potter love story ---------❀˖⁺. ΰΌΆ β‹†Λ™βŠΉβ€--------- ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ click on my profile to see outfits and m...