𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3

1.1K 26 1
By thethinkingpen

Olivia's POV

I opened my eyes, to find myself at the exact same place, I had woken up earlier that day. I sat up on my bed, I was wearing a loose hospital gown and my shoulder was patched up. Professor Lupin walked in. He had a bag in his hand.

"How are you feeling?" he asked sadly, probably feeling guilty that he was the reason that I was hurt.

"Better, professor. Are you going somewhere, sir?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, I resigned. I'm sorry for hurting you" he said sitting next to me.

"Sir, it wasn't your fault, you did nothing wrong, being a werewolf is not in your hands, so whatever your werewolf self does, doesn't really count as you" I said kindly.

"You're just like your mother; you look just like her and are just as kind. How she was in Slytherin, is a mystery to all of us" he said looking out of the window.

"Resigning? Sir why are you resigning?" I asked now looking around. Ron was out of the hospital. It was just me.

"No parent would want me as their child's teacher, now would they?" he said now looking at me.

"Oh, good, you're awake" Madam Pomfrey came in and said sweetly. "How are you feeling?" she asked handing me a potion.

"Better than earlier" I said sipping the potion that luckily tasted like chocolate, unlike the others.

"Right, I'll leave you to it" he said and left.

"Good, good, let me check the wound" Madam Pomfrey closed the green curtains around the bed and quickly took my gown off. "Alright, still needs some patches and ointment" She quickly opened up the curtains and the trio quickly ran in and hugged me all three at once.

"Get off her, she isn't healed completely. You'll open up the wounds" Madam Pomfrey yelled at them, and that's the first time I've seen her yelling at all.

"It's alright, Madam Pomfrey" I said smiling. She went mumbling something under her breath.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked sitting on the bed with me and placing his arm around my shoulder, careful not to hurt me.

"I'm doing good. What about you, Ronald? How's your leg?" I asked looking at him.

"Well, it isn't anything much, you got hurt more than I did. I got bit by a dog, you got wounded by a werewolf" Ron said eating one of the chocolates he gave me for Christmas.

"Can we see it?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, of course, I'll have to open up the patch, help me, Harry, will you?" I said looking at Harry. He gently opened up few of the buttons that were behind the gown and I let the gown fall, till my upper chest, one hand holding, so that I wouldn't reveal anything.

"Wicked!" the twins said coming in and looking at my wound.

"Wicked? It probably hurts her more than you realize" Hermione said coming beside me. Soon, everyone visited me, Chris even offered me to stay at his place for the break, but I denied it, since I was working. Cedric visited me a few times with food, he would have his meals with me. I had forgotten all about Draco.

After a few days, I was out of the hospital. We were sitting in The Great Hall, when Hedwig flew in with a gift for Harry and placed it in front of me at the table. I was sitting in between the twins, Hermione in front of me, across the table. I gave Hedwig something to eat. Ron arrived with a wooden stick to support him for walking.

"Whose is it?" he asked as he sat down, next to Hermione. "Hedwig dropped it, came for Harry, it's a broomstick" I said while eating a sandwich, that was made for breakfast.

"Thank Merlin, I was tired of eating the hospital food, Madam Pomfrey is a great healer, but a terrible cook, luckily Ced could sneak in some food" I said shoving food in my mouth.

"Easy there, love. You'll choke yourself" Fred said patting my back.

"Let's open it" Ron said tearing off the wrapping. Before I could protest, he had already opened it. Soon Neville ran to Harry, "Where'd you get it?" he asked.

"Get what?" Harry replied with a question.

"Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course" Seamus said.

"At least let the man through" I said loudly. Harry came running to the table.

"I didn't mean to open it, i-it was badly wrapped" he stuttered and pointed towards me and the twins and said, "They made me do it"

"Did not" all the tree of us said together.

"It's a Firebolt" said George.

"The fastest broom in the world" said Fred, completing the sentence of his twin.

"But who sent it?" Harry asked.

"No one knows" Ron replied.

"This came with it" Hermione showed him the feather of Buckbeak. I instantly connected the dots and smiled.

"Let's try it out" Harry said picking up the broom and racing outside in the courtyard with the others while Fred waited for me. Him and I slowly went to the courtyard, I still wasn't allowed to leave the hospital, but with some conditions I was allowed. I still had the patch on my wound.

I saw Draco standing with Pansy, Goyle and Crabbe. As soon as the others ran through the door, he turned to look, probably searching for me in the crowd. The minute I came out of the door, his face lit up.

Fred was already a bit ahead of me and I saw Draco coming towards me. "I think Malfoy's coming to talk to you. I'm gonna give you guys some space, but no snogging" he said, before I could say anything, he walked away from me. I went out in the courtyard when I heard him call my name, "Middleton" I stopped and turned around.

"Malfoy" I said giving him a nod.

"Erm, how are you? I've been meaning to come meet you at the hospital, but you were never alone, so I kinda dropped it" he said sheepishly.

I smiled and said, "I'm doing fine, what about you? I don't remember everything properly. Are you ok? And could you tell me what happened?"

"Uh, yeah. If you're okay" he looked over to my friends and rubbed the back of his neck.

"They don't control my life, I can have friends besides them, you know" I said as we sat on a nearby bench. He caught me up with everything, how after I defeated the dementors, Hermione and Harry, came running towards us and everything.

"Well, thank you. And I hope I wasn't heavy to carry." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, it was like picking up a feather" he said chuckling.

"Can I see the wound, if you don't mind?" he asked looking here and there, not asking directly.

"Yes, loosen up my dress, please" I said turning my back to him.

"What?" he asked with his eyes wide.

"My dress, loosen it up, like open a few buttons"

He did, his cold hands touching me skin and sending goosebumps all over my body. I opened up the patch and showed him. He looked angry at first, probably because I wasn't careful, but quickly changed it to a smirk. "It kinda looks sexy, you know" he said putting my dress up my shoulder and tying it up. "No, I don't know" I said giggling.

"You know you're always welcomed at The Manor; mother would love to have you more than she would me" he said as Harry took off in air on the brand-new broom.

"Yes, I know. But I'm working this summer, remember?" I said as everyone headed back.

"Perhaps, I'll fulfill my side of the deal now, since you already took me flying over the holiday" I said turning to face him.

He nodded and said, "I'll write to you, Middleton"

"You coming love?" Fred came towards us and offered his hand.

"Yes" I took his hand and got up, "Bye, Malfoy"

As we went in, Professor Snape was waiting for me, "Miss Middleton, how are you feeling?" he asked in his cold tone.

"I'll catch up with you" I said to Fred as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Alright, Professor" I said looking up at him.

"Professor Dumbledore would like to see you. Follow me, please." he said and I followed him to Dumbledore's office.

"Olivia, how are you feeling?" Dumbledore asked as I took a seat on a chair near his desk.

"Better, thank you very much for asking" I said with a hint of a smile.

"Now, I reckon, that I have found what you are, after what seems like reading the entire library" he took a pause and said, "inegale sorciere, that is French for 'unequaled witch'. You can almost do everything. You can bring back people, you can control the four elements, you can understand animals and so can they and a lot of other things. Only one before you existed." he sighed.

"She-" he said and I cut him off and said, "was my mother"

"So, you know?" he asked placing his hands on the desk.

"No, I just heard from somewhere. She's dead?" I asked standing up.

"Yes, she was murdered by none other than Voldemort" Snape said, venom dripping from his mouth.

"Severus, please" Dumbledore said putting his hand in the air, signaling him to stop.

"Do you want to know about her?" he asked me, now both of his supporting his chin.

"Erm, no, not right now, it's too much to process" I said sitting down.

"Alright, let's talk about something else" he said smiling at me.

"Are you ready to leave?"

"Yes, already packed, Sir" I said looking down still processing the information, while Dumbledore tried his best to divert my mind.

"And how about the house and the job? Treating you well?" I nodded.

"Speaking of your job, we're going to host The Triwizard Tournament next year, and hosting The Yule Ball, would you like to sing?" he asked in the hopes that I will say yes.

"Erm, not in front of everyone, like I can record a few songs, that you'll be able to play" I said, finally looking up.

"Alright, then it's done. We'll be talking about the payment?" he asked standing up.

"That's fine, sir. We can do that later"

"Olivia, know that your mother would be very proud of you, to see what you've become, and how you saved and helped Hogwarts in the last 3 years" Snape said sensing my misery and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and smiled, "Wish she was here to see it as well" I said and left the room.

Soon, we all reached Kings Cross Station. I was taking my luggage out, when my eyes met a pair of grey-blue ones, staring at me. I looked at Draco and he pulled the necklace out of his shirt and showed it to me, gesturing that he is wearing as he told he would. I smiled and nodded. He mouthed 'see you soon, darling' and left.

"Alright, so I'll see you guys on Sunday, dinner at my place?" I said looking at the twins, Ron, Hermione and Harry. They all nodded and I left to see Chris and the others.

"You guys are welcomed too you know, on Sunday. I would love for you to come over" I said looking at Chris, Cat, Jo and Rafael, who had now discovered a distant aunt and was going to live with her. "Alright, we'll come" Chris said and the others agreed. I hugged them and left for my house, upon reaching, there was a gift waiting for me in the middle of my living room, with a letter.

My dear darling,

I know you love to play the piano now, just a 'welcome home' gift for you and also a way of apologizing for Buckbeak. Know that in no means I'm buying your forgiveness. But I do hope that you forgive me. I would still love if you came to The Manor. Do write to me, whenever you can, or if you want to come over. Mother was disappointed to know that I offered and you declined and she does hope that you recover soon. Hope to see you soon.

Love,

~ DM

"Home sweet home" I said, placing the letter down and revealing only the most beautiful piano I had ever seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 23.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
2.2M 65.1K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
1.2M 37.4K 47
Harry Potter, son of Lily and James Potter, half blood wizard. Or not? It's two weeks before Harry's 17th birthday, when he discovers the truth. His...