Life with Two Foxes (Azure La...

By StoryBloodhound

Life with Two Foxes - revolves around a 19 year old high school student,that comes home one day.Laying on his... More

Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 2: The Future is near
Chapter 3: New Home
Chapter 4: New Environment
Chapter 5: Contest
Chapter 6: Ice Cream
Chapter 7: Chopping and Chewing
Chapter 8: Silent Night
Chapter 9: Fox in a Box
Chapter 10: Holy Night
Chapter 10-1: Holy Morning
Chapter 11: Scary Fun
Chapter 12: New Year,New Plans
Chapter 14: Midnight Snack
Chapter 15: Highest Honor
Chapter 16: Fox Pizza
Chapter 17: Fluffy Movie Night
Chapter 18: Fox Popcorn
Chapter 19: Garden Plans
Chapter 20: Evening Tea
Chapter 21: Fruit Salad
Chapter 22: Fox Yogurt
Chapter 23: Fluffy Trees
Chapter 24: Fluffy Crops
Chapter 25: Warm Breeze
Chapter 26: Fluffy Ice Cream
Chapter 27: Dusk Relaxation
Chapter 28: Fox Card Game
Chapter 29: Summer Foxes
Chapter 30: Soft to Touch
Chapter 31: Couch Foxes
Chapter 32: Fox Cleaners
Chapter 33: Crunchy Fluff
Chapter 34: Sakura Surprise
Chapter 35: Sakura Magic
Chapter 36: Little Pool Foxes
Chapter 37: Ice Cream Shiatsu
Chapter 38: Special Sakura Tea
Chapter 39: Party Foxes
Chapter 40: Fluffy Future

Chapter 13: Playful Play

1.6K 24 21
By StoryBloodhound

After waking up,enveloped in fluff,from New Years Craziness.You get up slowly,being careful not to wake up the Fox Sisters.
AS you move to make Breakfast,the smell of,eggs and bacon with Coffee,the Foxes Favorite,fill the House,a bit,the Sisters finally wake up.You can hear them talk..

"Kaga,wake up~ " Akagi tries to wake her sister,with no result.
"Husband is making food~" she says next,this has an instant effect.Kaga wakes up instantly,peaking her head over the Railing of the upstairs living room.
"Oi ! Husband ! Make enough ! Or i get angry !" Kaga says,they both slowly dress up.

" 'Couse,now get down.So i can admire you~" you say,trying to...flirt with them ?
"Husband,can you not embarass yourself,please ?" Kaga adds.
"That was straight for my feelings.But i agree..it was embarassing.." you say...embarassed.

Only minutes later,the Fluff Balls of your Wives are sitting at the table.Ready to eat,what they'r Shiki-- i mean,Husband is cooking.
"Waah~ come on already.We're Starving." Kaga says,leaving Akagi silent.
"Sister,you must have patience,it is isn't easy to make food for yourself,and me." Akagi adds,finally breaking her silent behaviour.

"Here you go,enjoy you two~"you say,presenting them with,Eggs and Bacon and a Cup of Coffee each with a heart drawn onto it.
"Shikikan~! This is so...kawaii !" Akagi says,not knowing she can use,cute,instead of it.
"Thank you." you say,taking a seat and eating with the Foxes.

You finish first,as you forgot to enjoy the Meal you made for them,and for yourself.
"Now then,today the snow starts to clear slowly.Meaning as soon as it's,completely gone,we can start working outside again,slowly." you tell your Foxes,they just wag their Tails while enjoying they Food.Not really listening to you...

"Ah ! Husband,can we start our Garden then ? I really want to plant some rice~" Kaga asks.
"I understand your excitement,but we first have to see how the ground is and how the weather evolves.Then you can plant whatever you want." you add.
"Oh~ Shikika-sama,you know how to do Gardening ? If so,then also the Sakura style ?" Akagi asks.

"I know local Gardening,many residents of this Mountain Town,have Gardens,some massive,others small.But it's because of the soil and air that the plants can grow so much." you sell Akagi.
"Ara Ara~ Husband,has good eyes and knowledge,as expected.But what i actually mean was that,we will mainly plant Sakura Empire plants.As you may have guessed." Akagi adds.
"Of course,but...we have to either order them.Or get them from the Local Gardening Market." you say.
"Alright,we do as you say.But you will plant as well~" Kaga adds.

" 'Course i will.I will only let you work,what Husband would i be." you say.
"Right now you are a very Cute and adorable one~" Kaga adds,tails wagging.
"And also you are very respectful and considerate.And ! Loving and Caring also !" Akagi adds to her Sisters words.
"Thank you,i appreciate it.I'll get some work done,have fun." you say,going upstairs to get your Laptop.

Taking a seat in the Upstairs living Room to search for a job,it ain't easy.You browse various websites,but none of those job appeal to you.Starting to think there is nothing for you to work,you won't be able to keep the Foxes happy.Even with a massive property owned by the three of you.

You'r plans to work from Home,might be shattered.But then ! You find a few job that actually fit your Style and are somewhat easy do to.And won't get bored or cumbersome after a few months.The Job you are going to pick are either Engineer or Writer.

But for now,you still have enough to keep the Foxes happy.That's all that matters to you.Even if you may overstep your health boundaries sometimes,as long as it's for the Foxes,your Health is of lesser concern to you.

May that be good or bad...

"Husband~ Can we snuggle with you ?" Akagi and Kaga say,having just come up stairs.
"How can i say no to you two.Come here." you say,making place for them to snuggle with you.

They lay on each side of you,snuggling with you.It looks like they want to take a Nap.Sadly you can't..not yet.You have to mark these two Job Application in your Browser and close it,shut off the Laptop,put it aside and finally...snuggle with them.

"Hey Darling,what where you doing on your Device ?" Akagi asks.
"I was searching for something..nothing serious." you tell her.
"Alright ! Just please don't stress yourself.It's important to not only yourself,but also us." Akagi adds,eyes filled with concern.

"Akagi,i want you to know,that even if i may stress myself.I will still be your husband,even if i get nosebleeds and need a rest.I will still do anything to keep you two happy." you say,slowly stroking back as you hug her.
"Ara~ Husband,why are you poking my leg ?" Akagi asks.
"I don't...*looks secretly at pants*" you say.

Turning around it was Kaga.She needs something,or so you think.
"What is is Nee-san ?" Akagi asks Kaga.
"I am just a little bit bored...and,i am angry because Husband only hugs you~" Kaga says,pouting.
"No i don't !" you say,hugging Kaga by surprise.
"I still don't forgive you for only hugging her !" Kaga adds.

You decide to grab the base of her tails and pull it gently.
"Ah~ Hus-Hus-band,what---my--tails..please be gentle~" she says,letting out little Fox sounds.

"Husband,i think Kaga wants you to pull it hard and strong." Akagi says over your shoulder.
"No !--please.I beg you,don't do it ---" Kaga say,but too late...you did it.She lets out a strong and loud,but cute and adorable,Eek.

"Husband,wh-why did--you...do it ?" Kaga asks,regaining her breath.
"I planned to do that to both of you." you say.

Suddenly you feel...a rather large...rack.On your back,pressing downwards on you.It's Akagi,she is trying to get you to lay down.
"Husband,lay down~ Come on,you are so massive !" She adds,struggling.
"Sis,that's not how you do it.You need to fluff him,he faints from that~" Kaga adds,wagging her tails,trying to hipnotize you.

Akagi let's out a small giggle and with one single,elegant and swift move,she hits all her tails in your Face.She struck a fatal blow...that left you staggered,hipnotized,dreaming even.Why that ? No idea.

"We've beaten our Husband ! Yay !" They both say,climbing on top of your,you lay sideways.
"Oh no ! Now you conquered me !" you say,putting your hands up.
"We always will~" they add.

They giggle together,watching you struggle to get them off,with not prevail.The Hours pass with you three playing on the large couch.
"Husband,it's so fun to play with you ! I don't feel bored anymore ! Thank you~" Kaga says,giving you a kiss on the forehead.
"It's always fun,especially because he is so strong and gentle ~" Akagi adds,giving you a kiss on your neck,even sucking a little bit on it.

"Oi,no teasing !" you say,dominantly.The Foxes take is as if you are angry.
"Sorry Husband,we didn't think we would anger you ! Sorry !" They say together bowing.

What was supposed to be a playful sentence came out as one of terror and dominance.Not what you wanted.
"I am sorry you two,it was not supposed to come out like that...please forgive me !" you say,hugging them tightly,with no sign of letting go.
"He-Hey it's fine you big cry baby~" Kaga says.
"Husband don't you cry on us.Nothing happened~" Akagi says,slowly stroking your wide back,with hands,unlike anything on this Planet.

"I am sorry !" you say again,hugging them more tightly then before.
"Husband,it's okay to feel sorry for us.B-b-but please don't cry." Kaga says,doing the same as her Sister,hands...nothing less then her Sisters.
"Alright,just 5 more minutes please~" you say,resting your head on their Shoulders.

This shows that the Foxes care more for you,then you for them.There Love,you can't rival....not even in your Dreams.Nothing is better then two Foxfus.

After those 5 minutes,that turned into 15 minutes,have passed.You go downstairs to prepare,judging from the Darkness that has appeared,Dinner.
"Husband ~! We will wash ourselves,you should too~" Akagi says.
"But only when you made Dinner !" Kaga adds.
"Alright ! Have fun !" you tell them.

Listening to the radio,with food sizzling in the Oven.Watching as the Stars outside dancing around,not physically,waiting for the Foxes to get out the Shower and for you to jump.You realize...that what they said was bait...bait for you to catch on ! 

You utter fool ! Leaving your Foxfus to wait for you.You quickly set the Food on the Table,throwing your clothes around the House,you run to the Bathroom,covered by a towel,without knocking you enter it.

"Eeek ! Pervert ! Go Die ! Leave ! - Oh...it's Husband.." Kaga says,after throwing shampoo bottles at you without looking.
"Yes,it's Husband,Kaga." you say,trying to smile through the Pain.

Together you take a,somewhat,long,relaxing bath.After that all of you dress in Home attire and go downstairs to eat whatever,Shikikan,was cooking.

After Dinner,you head to bed.The real bed.Not the Couch from upstairs.Together you snuggle up and keep each other warm.

Soon enough,from all the Love and gentle hand movements,on their Heads and Back.The Foxes fall asleep.

Afterwards,surrounded and pampered by their Fluffy,elegant and soft Tails,you fall asleep.Snuggled up between two loving and caring Foxes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 35 8
Azur Lane... a world where an unknown alien species named sirens have invaded the earth, humanity's response? the Kansen or also known as shipgirls...
447K 7.4K 75
Takeo Koshiro is turning 17, but after his birthday goes terribly wrong, he ends up arriving on a harbor called Azur Lane, and starts a new life. Thi...
3.2K 86 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...
544 40 11
On a moonlit night, Yorktown confessed her wishes for after the war with the sirens was over. Someone, or something, heard her desire, and made it re...