Mate: Fated to love you (18+)

Da eroticFifi

Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alp... Altro

Knowing my Fate
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
BONUS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MESSAGE

19

1.7K 67 3
Da eroticFifi

                           RIVAL

IS THAT FEAR? YES, FEAR OF YOU BEING TAKEN AWAY.”

Ava's pov

The door bell rang which jerked us both from our sleep. I opened my eyes and found out I had slept on top of him last night, maybe after I had my orgasm and I couldn't keep up.

"Morning beauty." His hot breath tickled against my face. I kissed the side of his lips before murmuring good morning and got down from him.

Smell of sex still lingered in the air which made me uncomfortably shy coupled with the eyes he looked at me with.

"Last night was great, I didn't know you were so good."
Last night was indeed crazy, I can't recall how many times we went on last night and I lost count of how many times he made me cum. He tried to get me up him again but I declined.

"Let me get some air first."

The bell sounded again and he groaned angrily before getting off the bed. He quickly put on some sweat pant from his closet and a singlet.

"I'll be back in a seconds."
He perked my lips before heading towards the door.

I could faintly hear their conversation, I found out it was Hugo and he didn't sound so happy.

"We found one of Gabriel's men trying to escape from the east wind."

Who was Gabriel? Sounds like an enemy because I heard Loren curse and hit into something.

"You need to come see it."

"I really can't leave Ava right now. Can I check it out later."

"Enzo you can put her first now and put her in danger later."

He was quite for so long before he finally spoke up. "At least give me a chance to tell her I am leaving."

"I'm waiting at the house. Please don't waste any time."

I heard the door open and I quickly covered myself and looked at the door till he walked through it.

"Anything the matter?"

"It was Hugo and we have little problem to settle."

"Are you going to leave?"

"Not without you."
He sat at the edge of the bed looking intently at me.

"Okay I will wear my clothe and leave with you."

He nodded and I tried to get up but my whole body felt limp and sore especially my vagina and I couldn't even stand. His hands wrapped around me in support and I smiled up at him.

"I'm really fine believe me."

"I took things far last night, are you too sore?"

"Don't be a dumbass, I enjoyed every bit of what we shared last night."

"Will you be able to make it back to the house."

"I guess I will wait here for you since you wouldn't be gone for long."

He looked reluctant to leave me all by myself but he couldn't help it. After a quick massage to my whole body he left but promised to be back quickly.

I was left all alone and I quickly laid back on bed feeling too tired to move a muscle. I guess I fell asleep because the next time I woke up was to a gentle push to my body.

I thought it was Enzo but he would have woken me up with kisses all over me than trying to jerk me up.

"Wake up sleepy head. Are you this tired after an all night."

I opened my eyes and saw Sayers with his mischievous smile.
"What are you doing here?"

"I am here to bring you back to the house, Enzo couldn't make it as he had to check out other things."

I raised the covers up to my neck because I was still naked and I wouldn't want Sayers to see any inch of me.

"Relax babe, as much as Enzo doesn't want to admit it but I'm the only one he can trust to bring you back without any move on you, beside you'll be probably sore and I'm not too inhuman."

"You're so immature, get out I want to change into my clothe."

"Okay Luna, but please be fast."

"Luna?"

He wordlessly checked the both side of my neck then sighed.
"Don't tell me he marked your breast or some more sexy area."

"Fuck off."

He didn't mark me and I know how many times he tried to fight the urge last night but I didn't mention anything to him, I played all ignorant.

"Does he really want to make you our Luna. Let me tell you being a werewolf mate doesn't most time guarantee you'll be with him. Most ended up being the mistress and some were rejected. Better get him to mark you immediately."

I hit the pillow at him.
"You're insane and to say he trust you this much, fucking get out I want to change."

"Easy, why are you getting so worked up. Quickly get dressed."

He left the room and I was all by myself. I tried getting up but I was still sore. I gathered up myself, went to the bathroom to pick my gown which he dropped last night. Over a few walk the pains decreased and I was able to walk more properly.

I met Sayers outside and indicated I was done. I saw his car packed at the far right and he helped me walk to the car. The drive was quite but he didn't stop teasing me once in a while saying I was too weak and got jelly after one night.

He abruptly stopped the car, I forced open my eyes as I jerked forward.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

He didn't reply but open the door got down and headed forward. I looked at the direction and saw a bloody looking woman staggering towards us. She made me remember the first time I met Loren, she just looked as injured as him but Loren's was far more worst.

I got down quickly and rushed towards them. I thought Sayers will try to help her but he watched till she collapse and raised her up by the neck angrily.

"What the fuck are you doing here." He was gritting his teeth and the poor girl was too weak to talk.

"What are you doing Sayers, she's hurt."

He let her go and she collapsed again. "Let's go."

He tried walking back to the car but I stopped him still looking at the girl. "She's hurt and we can't leave her here, besides she's in your territory, I thought you all care for one another."

"Ava once you find out who she is you will regret ever helping her."

"Was she your fuck mate who dumped you?"

"I'm too handsome to be dumped and I can never fuck a witch like her."

I helped the poor lady up, looked at Sayers before walking towards the car. "Whatever she is I am going to help her, I'm not doing this for any personal reason but because I am a doctor."

Sayers sighed helplessly and followed behind us. "Ava you will really regret this."

I turned deaf to his words, not that I didn't want to hear but I want to find out who she is and the only way to do that is if I bring her back and treat her.

We soon got off and without wasting any time Sayers raced into the house. I looked at the woman who was conscious but refused to talk, I can tell she was hurt but she didn't give it up in her face.

Just as I was about to push open the door it was opened from the other side and Loren emerged looking nervous. He looked at the woman I held before looking back at me with wild eyes, this will be so interesting.

"Ava you aren't strong enough to help another person, come here, Sayers help the injured lady."

"No I am personally taking care of her."
I held unto her firmly when Sayers tried to take her from me.

Loren rubbed his temple closing his eyes a bit. The lady stirred and I can hear her voice whisper Loren's name.

"Enzo is this you? I've really missed you." She tried to touch his face but I dragged her back so she wouldn't touch him, he is mine and I won't let any woman touch him casually, especially one that the both men are trying to let me get rid of.

"Lisa what are you doing here."

"I'm even surprised with how I got injured and ended up where I found myself."

"What's happening Loren."

He forcefully break my hold on the supposed Lisa, handed her to Sayers before walking towards the room with me. He walked too fast and I felt the pain in my middle reigniting again.

Once he closed the door he trapped me against the wall with his both hands at the side of my head.
"Ava that Lisa girl is evil, she was once part of us but she betrayed us, now she's back I don't know why she is here."

"Then let's try to find out, let me treat her and we can ask her questions."

"Not you Ava, someone else."

"Your pack has no doctor remember."

"Doesn't mean we don't get injured and get treated. Please for just this once listen to me."

I inhaled and decided to give up, if he is trying to protect me then I will let him.
"Okay, I won't treat her."

He inhaled heavily before dropping down to kiss on my checks. "Thank you for listening to me."

I nodded and disengaged myself from him. I walked a few steps away from him before he stopped me.

"How are you feeling now."

"Better. You can go finish what you were doing."

He nodded and left after kissing my cheek. I quickly went for a shower and felt a hundred strength return to my body. I dressed quickly and headed downstairs to go look for Michalina, she is the only one I trust that can give me an answer.
Just down the hall at the corner I can clearly hear Sayers voice so I tip toed closer to eavesdrop.

"This morning Gabriel's man was found, moment later Lisa surfaced, don't you feel something weird."
Sayers was saying.

"I think they are playing on something." I heard Hugo's voice next.

"Lisa said she didn't know what happened to her she just woke up and found herself in that state. Don't you think they dropped her this morning."
Loren was even there. But why do I feel like he was trying to defend Lisa.

"Whatever it is we should be alert, especially you Enzo, don't forget Ava is also here."
Listening to Hugo now I don't think he hates me after all.

"I know, I've already sworn to protect Ava no matter what. She's my mate."

"That's it, mark her faster. It will help keep her closer."
Sayers is insane, why will he tell Loren to mark me faster.

"Dude she is ignorant of the mark thing, I'm taking it slow with her."

They all became silent and I took then to leave. I walked straight to the kitchen and saw Michalina washing coffee cups in the sink.

"Hi Lina."

"Hey, Ava how you doing."

"Good."
I sat on the stool and turned towards her.

"Guess you had a long night."

"Long night?"

She indicated my neck with her finger and blushed.
"There is a lot of hickeys and last night you didn't sleep in the house, I suppose Lorenzo also had a night out."

"You talk too much."

She chuckled as she rinsed her hand them leaned on the table.
"I'm glad he found you, he waited a long time."

I remember her asking me on my first day if we were together, she used the am jealous tone and I was so confused if she was engaged with Loren in one way or another.

"Don't tell me you had a crush on him."

"What? No! I never did."
She laughed awkwardly before tugging a strand of hair behind her ear.

"So if you are not that means you asking me that day is a normal thing."

"I guess so."

"You guess so?"
I was even more confused. I tried to search through her eyes but nothing. We heard footsteps close to the kitchen and the three men walked in.

We both looked up and my eyes naturally went to Loren but I quickly looked away, I was shy.
I looked at Michalina and found out she was trying to look away but once in a while she will look up and look at Hugo.

Loren's hands wrapped around me and he rested his head on my shoulder. "What are you doing, get off me."

"Please let me hold you for just a minute."
Every one began to give a choky cough and Hugo was the first to leave.

"I remember I have a hot date today, see you guys later."

"Come on you got your minute."
I pushed him off and he reluctantly let go.

"I am going to handle some things so please stay with her."
He indicated Michalina and I nodded, I was already with her.

He kissed me before leaving the kitchen like the others.
I turned immediately to Michalina and gave her a toothy grin.

"What?"

"I get it now. You were bothered because Hugo brought me and concerned that something might be going on. It's actually Hugo you have a crush on."

She shook her head with a smile.
"Don't let anyone know."

"But why. I can help you if you want."

"I've been trying to forget him but I can't. Even if we get together once I find my mate I will leave. He helped me after my parents died and I think this is me being grateful."

"That's bullshit. I'm helping you baby."

"I suggest you don't try. He's cold and old, he will never look at me twice."

"He doesn't have a mate, so he will accept you."

"Please don't try."

I decided not to try, if they were meant to be together by fate then they will eventually be.

"I came here to ask you something."

"Okay then I'll answer if I know the answer."

"Who's Lisa."

She was quiet for long before looking away from me.
"Lisa is someone you don't want to mess with."

"What connection does she have with the guys of this household."

"Not guys but Lorenzo."

"Lorenzo?"

"I am not going to say anything, he should tell you if he wants to. But I want you to know you are the only girl that matters in his life now."

"I'm confused."
I was really confused, why will everyone try to hide her identity from me, they all hyped my curiosity and I seriously want to find out what connection she has with Loren.

"I'll try asking him but I need a method."

"Do you still feel sore because I suggest the only method is to please him this night."

"Wait how do you know I was feeling sore."

"Sayers told me and I also heard its your first time. When I had my first time I was sore all over my body."

"I can't have sex with him because I want something. Don't worry I will get him to talk."

"Okay, I was asked to prepare your meal I will get it over to you right away."

She served me and I thanked her before digging into my food. She is an excellent cook and I found myself asking for more when I finished.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

513K 21.3K 59
*This is not your typical romance. My characters are deliciously wicked anD unrepentant. This book features very mature content that includes sex w...
578K 15.5K 37
BOOK 2 The way his breath fanned my cheeks, how big his hand felt around my wrists, how easy it would be to lean up and press my lips to his. A rush...
570K 13.2K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
7.1K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...