MBS1 : My Patient is a Mafia...

Oleh MsDarkAteenRoses

Generosity is a good trait for a person to have, and Briar Montien. A 23 year old Doctor, is one from so many... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
continuation
Chapter Two
continuation
Chapter Three
continuation
Chapter Four
continuation
Chapter Five
continuation
Chapter Six
continuation
Chapter Seven
continuation
Chapter Eight
continuation
Chapter Nine
continuation
Chapter Ten
continuation
Chapter Eleven
continuation
Chapter Twelve
continuation
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
continuation
Chapter Fifteen
continuation
Chapter Sixteen
continuation
Chapter Seventeen
continuation
Chapter Eighteen
continuation
Chapter Nineteen
continuation
Chapter Twenty
continuation
chapter twenty one
continuation
chapter twenty two
continuation
chapter twenty three
continuation
chapter twenty four
continuation
chapter twenty five
Continuation
chapter twenty six
continuation
chapter twenty seven
continuation
chapter twenty eight
continuation
chapter twenty nine
continuation
chapter thirty
continuation
chapter thirty one
continuation
chapter thirty two
continuation
chapter thirty three
continuation
chapter thirty four
Continuation
chapter thirty five
continuation
chapter thirty six
Continuation
Chapter thiry seven
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Eight
Continuation
Chapter Thirty nine
continuation
chapter forty
Continuation
chapter forty one
continuation
chapter forty two
Continuation
Chapter forty three
Continuation
Chapter forty four
Continuation
Chapter forty five
continuation
chapter forty six
continuation
Chapter forty seven
Continuation
Chapter forty eight
Continuation
chapter forty nine
continuation
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
NEXT STORY!?

continuation

4.8K 129 7
Oleh MsDarkAteenRoses

DEATH'S POV

As we watch in the computer monitor on what's been happening in the mansion that's been connected to our system, Mathew can't help but to be amused at Briar's every move.

Yes... We know what's been Briar's up to, and been doing this whole time in the mansion. The very moment when she herself was talking to a someone on her phone, who's still unknown to me. But I swear, if I found out that she's been talking to a guy or so whatever that involves men creatures. I will punished her really hard.

But first, let me explain what's really been happening and going on here. We aren't really in Ontario. It was a false story and a big lie, or at least it's something like that. It was the only thing that can get Lucas out of his cave. Knowing Lucas, he grabs any kind chances and opportunities that passes in front of him.

And that opportunity and chance, is when Briar is alone in my mansion and very guard less. Of course, the rumors of me going out and dating Briar, spread like a wild fire out there. Specially to those people that seems to hate me, and wanted me dead.

But unfortunately for them, the thing that they all think will not going to happened. Like never ganna happened at all. Nor I'll be giving them a chance to even tore me down.

Second, Me and Mathew we're just 3 blocks away from my mansion. This place of mine was a secret underground and so a headquarter. And everything is set as I planned. Just waiting the right timing for my team to move and head out.

I know it's wrong to use Briar as a bait. Specially when she wasn't even aware herself, on how dangerous this whole thing that's yet to happened. But as I said, everything are under control. I know what's happening and  can control the situation, just to make sure that she's safe.

Third, I'm fucking pretty much aware that Jazlyn was the source why those bunches of idiots out there, know about Briar existence. And yes, I am very pissed and disappointed on her to the point where I almost killed her. Fortunately, Mathew came and stop me on time. When i got myself to calm down, I tried to understand and hear her explanation out. And got it.

The fucking jerk has her daughter. And Jazlyn we're just so desperate to save her six year old daughter from the grip of that devil. She also explained to me that at first, She really wanted to tell me everything and seek for my help. But then Lucas blackmailed her to shut up. And Jazlyn who's not really good at hiding things got caught by me and so that's where everything of this started.

We planned everything of this with Jazlyn. As of now i have two teams that have been prepared and so ready. The first team will go and rescue Jazlyn's daughter while Lucas we're busy at the mansion.

I already got the location kung saan makikita ang anak ni Jazlyn so that's not a problem at all. Mathew will lead the team and I know that he'll do just fine. The second team is for Briar's protection and back up, and I will be leading it myself.

Last but not the least, the ones who's on Ontario right now we're our double. So basically the Ontario trip part was not totally a lie, as I said. It's not just us who went there. Now you know. Double's are handy nowadays. Iyun ang mga nangyayari ngayun so far, and everything are going smoothly as  i planned.

"Sa tingin ko nag hihinala na si Briar sa kilos ni Jazlyn" I heard Mathew commented yet again, Kaya nabalik ang attention ko sa monitoring screen.

I watched from the monitoring screen on how Briar followed Jazlyn suspiciously, habang may kausap ito sa telepono. Probably Lucas was calling her again. Halata ang pag kacurious sa expression ni Briar sa kung sino ang kausap ni Jazlyn sa telepono, and I literally smiled at that expression of hers.

That's one from so many things that i like about her. She's curious but never careless. Alam lagi nya ang ginagawa nya and always have plan on the back of her head. She follows her instincts and observe everything that she find wrong and suspicious.

As I continued watching, I saw how Briar's reaction grew in shock and in disbelief state, dahil malamang sa mga kung anong naririnig nya mula kay Jazlyn. When the call from Jazlyn finally ended, and saw that Jazlyn is about to go back. Briar ran as fast as she can pabalik sa sala without creating any noise. I just chuckled on that.

Nakita ko pang umupo ito sa sofa na parang walang nangyari at nag kutingting sa laptop nya. Hindi naman nag tagal at dumating na si Jazlyn and Briar suddenly called her. Of course Jazlyn was so surprised sa biglang pag tawag sa kanya ni Briar. Jazlyn even stammered as she speak with Briar to that very moment.

And yes, we're hearing everything sa kung anong pinag uusapan nila from that area. Technologies nowadays is that good. After a while Briar decided to go upstairs holding two bag of chips dahil nag paready sya ng meryenda kay Jazlyn ng tawagin nya ito.

I can sense naman that Briar were up to something, for her face said so. She even called us so many times pero hindi ko iyun pinapasagot kay Mathew and just let her be. Well, I wanted to know how can she manage and survive to the situation. Mag sisilbe narin itong test for her.

She went to my room and locked it behind her. Hindi nag tagal at nag simula syang mag hanap nang kung ano sa room ko and I literally chuckled yet again amusingly at her. Mathew on the other side was pretty much like me pero obvious na nagtataka ito.

I did not say anything to him, instead I just continue watching Briar on the screen as a smirk appeared in my lips. I definitely did not see that one coming. But she's doing pretty good by her own.

"Is she looking for something in your room Death?" Tanong ni Mathew but more on to his self. Obvious na naguguluhan ito but looking so excited at the same time.

And then, there's this part when Briar get herself one of my brief. Inilagay pa nya ito sa hangin para lang makita ang kabuuan nuon, but only for her to be so shocked and horrified. I just chuckled playfully, already knowing what's running on her mind. Mathew we're totally laughing his butt off.

Naughty little thing. Serve you right Querida... You should learn to behave.

"I bet she wasn't expecting your size. Oh well, even for me i can say that your a monster dude! Make sure to surprise her up close after this. I'm sure she'll faint!" Mathew teased but I ignored him. There's nothing to argued anyway. Hindi na rin nya kailangang ipaalala sa akin ang bagay na yun for i already planned it a long time ago.

Time passes by pero hindi parin nakikita ni Briar ang hinahanap nya. Well not until her gaze landed on my bed and so to my nightstand. Napatango lang ako dun. Dapat kanina pa sya nag hanap dun.

"Is she looking for some kind of a secret room or hidden doors?" Tanong ulit Mathew, nag kibit balikat lang ako dun at patuloy na nanuod. Monitoring her intensely.

A smile then spread in my lips when she already found it. She look so relief and surprise at the very same time. Even Mathew who did not know that such thing exist in my room, left his mouth hanging open that it almost reach the floor.

Ang nahanap ni Briar ay ang aking secret treasury. Puno iyun ng ibat ibang mga kagamitan like guns and things that can kill. I put it there for emergencies and never really use them for so long. Hindi ko lang talaga inaasahan na magagamit iyun ni Briar ngayun.

That's my girl huh? Now now, she's pretty much indeed mine.

"B-bakit? Bakit hindi ko alam na merong ganyan sa room mo Death! You traitor!" Hindi makapaniwalang bulalas at tanong sa akin ni Mathew. Being the dramatic bitch he is.

"You never ask" I shortly answered, not so interested in his drama.

"That's betrayal Death! I should know this things too!" Debate pa nito. I just rolled my eyes off him.

"Not a betrayal when you barely ask about it. And please stop being a dramatic bitch now. You look like a gay" I boringly scoffed at him. Tinawanan lang naman ako nito so gave him my annoyed look. Cueing him to stop.

"Actually I'm a gay dude! And I'm pretty and madly deeply in love with you" Pag papatuloy pa nito sa kadramahan nya. This time around ay talagang sinamaan na rin sya ng tingin.

"Your gross" I commented dryly, which is he laughed off yet again. I just sighed. Not so new at all. In the group his always like this crazy bitch of a clown. He loves to annoy everyone which is pretty so infuriating sometimes.

"Your no fun at all, Death. Madali ka talagang tatanda nyan! Pati pag ngiti ni ayaw mong gawin" Pailing iling na sabi nito sa akin, as his laugh died down.

"I'm not like you Mathew" I quietly said sipping on my wine. He just chuckled and nodded at my cold remark. After that naman ay ibinalik na namin ang aming attention sa monitoring screen, para manuod na ulit sa mga nangyayari sa mansion.

We are yet again greeted by Briar na hinahanda na ang mga kagamitang kinuha nya sa room ko on her room. Hindi nag tagal Jazlyn called her for lunch and so she went down with so many thing on her head. I can say for her brows we're stiff and almost touching each other.

Iyun palang sa ngayun ang mga nangyayari sa mansyon. The whole fun where just yet to come.

"Everything is getting excited" Mathew commented.

"Hmm... And will be more excited as the time goes by" I agreed on what Mathew said. Having a playful look in my face while sipping my wine down to throat...

END CHAP THIRTEEN

SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH, IM JUST PRACTICING MY ENGLISH VOCAB. FREE TO POINT OUT MY MISTAKES

ANYWAY ENJOY READING AND PLEASE DO VOTE. THAT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL. THANK YOU!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 31.6K 69
[ UNDER EDTINGGGGG ] Nag gate crash lang sa isang party. Pero pag uwi niya naging Instant wife at Mommy na siya She's Jadell Amanda Vera. And this is...
10.8K 891 35
What if magulo ang buhay mo dahil lang sa pagdating ng bago at substitute teacher nyo?. I am Lexshawna Ariella, and this is my not so good story when...
1.9K 159 58
Si Quinn Cortez aka Ein ay isang secret agent sa Kolkwitzia. Isang sikretong organisasyon na puro magagandang kababaihan lamang ang maaaring makapaso...
1.4K 92 22
Mihaela Lavander Sodello is an childish innocent fresh college graduate from her course Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing when she was dared by on...