always | sakuatsu

By kxyxxmx

i noticed the lack of sakuatsu fanfictions here in the internet and since sakuatsu is one of my favorite ship... More

how sakusa met atsumu
medicine
medicine ii
bukang liwayway
tinatangi
tinatangi ii
tinatangi iii
demons

demons ii

1.5K 62 28
By kxyxxmx

three weeks later...

Akagi sends the ball a bit short to Atsumu's position but since Atsumu has surpassed his body's limit, he moved with a blink of an eye to where the ball was going to fall. He bends his back slightly, his arms extended as he sent the ball flying up in the air perfectly to where his twin was at.

Osamu hit the ball powerfully thus making their teammates who were on the other side of the court unable to receive it. Atsumu landed on his feet with a wide grin on his lips while Osamu landed on his ass because he was so tired, they've played four sets that's why. Osamu was switched out a couple of times in their game but he was still tired while his twin, Atsumu didn't even had someone to substitute him all throughout the game. Just how much stamina does this man have exactly?

“You okay there?” Atsumu extended his hand to his brother who was still sitting on the floor, panting really hard.

Osamu met his brother's gaze and when he look at those honey brows eyes, he cannot fathom how much of an odd ball Atsumu is. Their first was already weird as fuck but he just shrugged it off thinking that his brother might have some lose screws in his head.

Osamu reached for his brother's hand and Atsumu pulled him up for him to stand up.

“H-how come you... still h-haven't ran out of stamina?” Osamu says in between pants.

Atsumu blinked at him as he tilted his head to the side. Osamu mimics his movement and they are now both staring at each other with confuse looks.

Akagi who was watching the twins looked at them terrifyingly. Wow, twin telepathy really is a thing.

“Grandpa trained me to death at the mountains. I have basically surpassed my body's limit.” Atsumu says as his eyes were still blinking at Osamu's face.

“Ha?” Osamu has already stopped mimicking his twin's movements and was now scowling at the blonde. Sometimes he just doesn't understand his twin and that annoys him.

“Yeah!” Atsumu was now bouncing on his place. “I practiced the breath of thunder that's why I have great stamina on my legs!” He says with a proud, wide smile.

Osamu could only rubbed the bridge of his nose because he just doesn't understand his twin and what's going on. They still haven't finished the fifth set that's why they positioned themselves for the next rally.

Atsumu was already at the back, he was the one who's going to serve and Osamu can't help but cover the back of his head because he knows exactly how powerful his brother's serves are, not to mention he knows two serves.

Atsumu's improvement in volleyball was surprisingly fast, it was almost as if he was a volleyball prodigy and most of them, even their coaches find it absolutely amazing and terrifying at the same time. He improved so fast that he was even able to master two kinds of powerful serves in just two weeks. They were also astonished to see that Atsumu is fit for the role of being the team's official setter because of how accurate he tosses the ball in the air to give the spiker more choices once they're up in the air and how he always sent it flying up in the air perfectly. He only got into volleyball three weeks ago and his drastic improvement left them all at awe.

Atsumu spun the ball in between his hand before tossing it in the air. His eyes never left the ball who was still at mid-air as he ran to gain velocity. His hand met the ball and he powerfully send it to the back, it barely made it but still, it made it.

The receivers who were on the other side of court could only stare in shock to the where the ball landed while on the other side of the court they were celebrating.

“Atsumu, nice serve!”

“Give us one more!”

Atsumu spun the ball in his hands and just as he was about to toss the ball in the air again, the doors for their gym suddenly flew open and they saw their coach along with their assistant coach entering the gym.

Coach Kuroso gestured them to round up in front of them and so he they did. Atsumu dropped the ball that was in his hands before walking to where their coach was. He took a seat near Riseki, he was one of their first year and he was also a pinch serve. Atsumu and him got close because of Atsumu's mission, he was one of the people whom Atsumu needs to protect.

“As you all know we have a training camp that's going to happen the day after tomorrow.”

They all nodded except for the clueless Atsumu. What's a traning camp? Is it like one of those hashira trainings where we train 'til we pass their test? He blinked as he started to let his mind wander on what a training camp is.

“So for now, I want you all to rest that's why we have to end practice early. Pack all of the things you're going to need because we're going to stay at Tokyo for a whole week. We're leaving tomorrow at six in the morning so please don't be late. Here are some parent's consent. Let your guardian or one of your parents to sign this and return this to us tomorrow.”

The assistant coach started distributing the parent's consent to each and of the team members before he returned beside coach Kuroso's side.

“No staying late for extra practices. I want you all to go home early. Kita,” He moves his gaze to Kita who was sitting up front. “I want you to make sure that there will be no one who will stay up late, understood?”

Kita obediently nodded his head. “Yes, coach.”

The coach then sighed. “Okay, that's all I have to say. Now clean the gym and go home.”

After that their coaches left the gym and the whole Inarizaki volleyball team were left to clean the whole gym.

Atsumu and Suna were tasked to take dowm the net and as they were doing so, Atsumu felt an ugly feeling deep inside his stomach that's why he looked down but was absolutely startled to see what seems like a mouth beneath his feet.

Atsumu has fast reflexes that's why before the demon could even close his mouth he jumped high and landed on his feet. His teammates notice this so they looked at his direction but what they saw was something like liquid taking form of a human but they know it's not a human— it's a demon!

Atsumu saw a something written on one of his eyes and he concluded that it was part of the twelve demon moons. He cursed because he was too far away from his sword, it was on the other side of the court while he was also at the opposite.

“Atsumu! What's happening?!” It was Akagi. His face was obviously terrified and confused. I mean, who wouldn't be terrified seeing someone take form from being the floor!?

“Guys! Stand back! This demon is part of the twelve demon moons!” Atsumu says as he spared his teammates a glance.

“A marechi?” The demon spoke as his eyes landed on Osamu. Osamu could only stood at his place completely frozen because he was absolutely terrified.

The demon's nose started twitching and he laughed in a maniac manner when he picked up four more scents of a marechi. “I'm going to have a feast tonight!” He says as his hands were both on his face, scratching it in glee.

Atsumu looked at his brother and saw his twin just standing there in fear. He doesn't have time to waste that's why he positioned himself in a running stance. He took a deep, long breath as he closed his eyes. He needs to distribute air to every part of his body so he can go full force and when he felt that he had the perfect amount of air circulating in his body, the floor where his foot was at broke and in a blink of an eye he was at where his guitar case was leaning at (he always brought it wherever he goes because he can't go outside their house without a weapon).

His teammates saw Atsumu's move and they were shocked to see on how much fast he moved and they didn't even blinked!

The demon slowly made its way to where Osamu was at in a way to tease or scare his soon to be victim. Just as his tongue was about to slither in Osamu's neck, he found it wiggling on the floor like a worm. He angrily searched for the lowly human who dared to cut off his tongue and his gaze stopped at Atsumu who has his nichirin blade in his hand.

Atsumu looked deadly that even Kita, the closest to him didn't recognized him. His aura was just too intimidating that even looking in his eyes made them all feel weak in the knees.

“Who told you that you can devour my brother.” It wasn't even a question at this point, it was more in a demanding manner.

The demon scowled at him, his tongue already regenerating. “Heh, a demon slayer? Give it up and just offer the marechis! Humans are nothing but food for—”

Atsumu was moving too fast. He charged to where the demon was when he saw the demon's tongue out of his mouth, he cut it off again. He landed on his feet while the tongue landed on the floor.

“You talk too much.” Atsumu says unimpressed.

The demon stared at him in surprise. Atsumu moved in such speed that even the demon can't keep track of him.

A hashira, the demon thought. Great! I'll be feasting with one hashira, five marechis and all of the people inside this gym. And then maybe, Muzan-sama would give me more of his blood— even put me in a higher rank because of this!

“If you're thinking that you can devour me, feel free. But just a heads up, I've drink a ton of wisteria flower poisons since I was a child.” Atsumu smirked at him. “Would ya really risk your life just to experience what a hashira tastes like?”

Atsumu glanced at his teammates. They were so scared, some were even shaking in fear. His eyes met with Kita's and even though there were no words spoken, Kita felt like he understand what Atsumu wants him to do just by looking at those honey brown orbs.

Kita silently lead his teammates outside and far away from the gym as Atsumu battled with the lower rank moon to distract it. Osamu threw a last glance to his brother who was still fighting fiercely with the demon before he fully went outside the gym.

“Blood Demon Art: Void of Virulent Waves!”

Waves like the color of blood started appearing everywhere Atsumu goes. Whenever he set foot on anywhere solid inside the gym, the space beneath his feet would open like a black hole and suck him in and waves that are a lot bigger than Atsumu were trying to trap him inside them.

The demon laugh maniacally. “Well!? How do you like my blood demon art?! Not so cocky now are we, hashira!?”

Atsumu jumped on mid-air as he tried to avoid one of the holes that was below on his feet. He jumped so high that he was above the demon. This is my chance to attack now, Atsumu thought.

He started to gather air in his body and distributed them to his organs. For the past few years, Atsumu has developed three more thunder breathing techniques on his own. The one he's going to use doesn't need a stance, as long as he's high up in the air he could always do it.

“Thunder breathing, tenth form! The calm before the storm!”

It suddenly turned dark inside the gym. The demon was confused on what's going to happen, nonetheless he stayed alert but everything was just pitch black making him unable to see where the thunder hashira is. It's also weird because he can't feel the presence of the hashira inside the gym, almost as if he was all alone in the gym.

No.. something's wrong.

The demon frantically turned his head up and down, side to side to look for some openings because it seems like he was trap inside a dream. He ran towards the side and used his claws to carve his way out of there but he suddenly felt the chills in his nape, he turned his head to the back and saw a spark of the color yellow at every part of the gym. It moves from one place to another within a mere second and the demon didn't even noticed that it was in front of his face already because of how fast it is but at the same the yellow spark came close to his face, that's where he noticed that he was particularly wounded.

The demon started screaming. It isn't supposed to be like this! The spark appeared beside him but before he could even dodge it, he was wounded on the side of his stomach. The demon wasn't able to regenerate fast because he was the second to the lowest in all of the twelve demon moons— he was the lower rank five. And in order for him to climb up the ranks, he needs to eat more humans but the pesty demon slayers are hindering him from doing so.

The demon's hands started to grow even more longer, almost as if it was a tentacle. The demon's hands slammed at where the spark appeared and then a loud explosion can be heard.

The gym wasn't surrounded by darkness anymore. The demon glaced to where the thunder hashira was and saw it's body was fallen over by some debris.

Atsumu wasn't in his tip-top shape. When the demon slammed his tentacles to Atsumu's torso, he felt like two of his ribs broke again and this made him furious because for goodness sake, he still has this training camp he has to attend to.

Atsumu took his sword that was lying beside him and use it to help his body stand up. He can't help but let out a wince when he felt a burning sensation on one of his feet. He took a glance below and saw that one of his ankle was broken, he doesn't know when it broke but he just doesn't care for now. Oh for goodness sake, he was now beyond furious— he was livid. He could feel the anger seething in every part of his body.

Atsumu forced himself to stand up. Even though his foot was hurting, he chose to stand up. He can't be defeated— he can't let the demon kill his teammates, his friends.. his brother.

Something inside Atsumu snapped and he charged to where the demon was. He ignored the pain piercing in his ankle and just continued running to where the demon was. The demon doesn't have any opening so Atsumu decided that he would be the one to make the opening for the demon— just like he gives his spikers choices when they're in mid-air.

The demon saw his body's condition and it made him laugh in glee because he concluded that the thunder hashira won't be able to fight because one of his ankles is badly injuree— he can't even run properly. The lower rank decided to take it slow just so he could have the luxury of torturing the thunder hashira. He launched both of his tentacles to where the hashira was and succesfully hit the thunder hashira's body.

Atsumu was sent flying to the air and as his body was about to hit the wall, both of his feet softly made contact with it. He closed his eyes and started to slowly exhale the air in his lungs. He, then started to inhale slowly— the air he brought in was slowly distributed to each of his lungs and until they are full, the air then move to his abdomen. He hold his breath for a moment before exhaling again.

When he finally opened his eyes, the demon could clearly see the fire in Atsumu's eyes. He can't help but feel a bit terrified by the human before him— no wait, he's a demon. He shouldn't falter before a human— a mere human! Humans are food for demons, he shouldn't feel this way. He shouldn't be terrified just by a human when he's a demon! Demons are far more superior than humans in everything but why is this person before him has this intimidating aura that surrounds him?

“Thunder breathing, seventh form: flaming thunder god!”

It was all too fast— too fast that the lower rank five just found his head landing on the floor with a loud thud. He was surprised to see himself in such a distasteful state and to the worst of it all is that a mere human was the one to behead him— to kill him.

Atsumu was limping but he still walk towards where the demon's head was. His eyes showed no emotion as he got closer to the demon's head. The lower rank five's head was facing sideways and the hashira didn't want to touch it that's why he kicked the head in a precise speed to make it look above.

When the demon's head was facing up, Atsumu started to walk towards it and stab it's eye before lifting his sword up just below his waist.

“This.. is where my eyes and yours meet.” Atsumu says as he stared below at the lower rank five's head that has been pierced by the sword.

The demon's head started to crumble into dust but he still manage to let out a laugh because of what Atsumu said.

“You may have defeated me but you can never defeat the progenitor.” The demons says with a shit-eating smirk plastered on his lips.

“Oh? Is that so?” Atsumu says unimpressed.

The demon could only give him an annoying grin as he was crumbling to dust and was carried by the air.  He was already too weak to answer, that's why.

“If you think that way then watch us from hell as we defeat your progenitor, shithead.”

The demon's head was now completely gone. Atsumu let his body fall to the floor because he was exhausted and not too mention his whole body was hurting, it feels like his lungs are being crushed and his heart was pounding too loud and fast. His ankle also hurts so bad. That damn demon.

He laid at the cold floor as he tried to regulate his breathing. He just hopes that someone will come and help him.

Osamu was confused when he saw a group of people wearing a black gakuran jacket, hakama pants with a white belt over it along with a black head covering and a white mask that conceals their identities. They were running towards the gym where his twin's currently at.

Osamu's eyes widened and he started panicking. Atsumu? Atsumu! Are you okay? Are you alive? Osamu wants to see of he's brother was still breathing that's why he ran towards the direction of their gym. He heard his teammates shouting for his name but he didn't care, he just kept running to where his twin is. Even though they just know each other for three weeks, to Osamu it felt like they've known each other for their whole lives.

He can't shake off the uneasy feeling that's in the pits of his stomach that's why he started to ran even faster. The door was just before him that's why he pushed it and saw the group of people whom he just mentioned cleaning the gym.

Osamu felt scared when he saw that there were too many damages inside the gym. Just how fierce is their battle?

“Osamu! Ya shouldn't ran off like that!” He felt a hand touched his shoulder. He looked through his shoulder and saw that it was Ginjima. Ginjima was obviously worried, you can tell just by looking at his face and when his gaze averted to the interiors of their gym, it morphed into a terrified one.

Osamu started searching for his twin. He saw two person wearing the black uniform and it seems like they're aiding someone. He ran to their direction and his tears started to well up on his eyes when he saw his brother with so much blood and bruises covering his exposed skin, one of his ankles also looks swollen and has a purple bruise forming on it.

“Tsumu.. ” Osamu says as he stared helplessly at his brother's body.

Atsumu heard his brother's voice so even if his consciousness was slipping, he forced his eyes to open just to gaze at his brother's face that has tears streaming on his face.

“S-samu.. ” Atsumu called out his twin's name weakly. “Are.. y-you okay?”

“Idiot!” Osamu yelled as he wiped the tears out of his face. Because of his yelling almost all of the kakushis inside the same premises as him stared at him in surprised because he was yelling at a hashira, a hashira!

“You're literally the one who got beat up and you had the nerve to ask me if I'm okay!?”

Atsumu stared at his brother's crying face with half hooded eyes. He didn't know what to say at this point. He wasn't always good in comforting other people and he guessed that Osamu sensed it that's why he continued speaking.

A whimpered broke out of Osamu's lips. He clenched his fist and bit his bottom lip in attempt to swallow his sobs before speaking again.

“I.. I'm okay, Tsumu. We're all okay. You risked your own life just to protect us..” Osamu swallowed the sob that was wanting to escape his lips before opening his lips again. “Rest now. Your brother is going to take care of you, okay?”

Atsumu let out a weak smile as he felt his consciousness slipping out. “I.. I'm g.. glad.. ”

Atsumu passed out on one of the kakushi's lap but they were all surprised to see a small smile playing on their hashira's lips when he finally slipped out of his consciousness.

Atsumu soon woke up three days after his battle with the lower rank five. The rest of the Inarizaki volleyball team were already at Tokyo leaving him all alone behind but Osamu did packed his clothes and brought it with him because he's expecting his brother to wake up and follow them to Tokyo.

His ankle wasn't that swollen anymore and the bruise forming on it is still visible but it looks like it's already healing, though whenever he tries to walk it still hurts a bit but there's nothing a swordsman like him can't conquer. His broken ribs were also healing already and in all means it can't stop him from joining their training camp that's why he's already in front of a school where Kaminari guided him to, he also brought his nichirin blade but instead of a guitar case he placed it on a duffle bag.

His granda also didn't stopped him when he said that he was going to Tokyo to attend the training camp because grandpa Miya knows that Atsumu can handle himself. A few broken bones won't stop a hashira in accomplishing his goals and Atsumu's goal is to join the said training camp because he wants to know what happens in their training camp.

“Atsumu?”

Atsumu stopped in his tracks and lookedover his shoulder, he saw the flower hashira with a hand towel on his hands. He was surprised to see a fellow slayer of course but he replaced his surprise look with a soft and warm smile just for Akaashi.

“Oh, Akaashi-san! How are you? It's been so long since I've last seen you.” Atsumu gleefully greeted the breath of flower user as he waved his hand.

Akaashi jogged to Atsumu's place and when he reached the thunder hashira, he grabbed both of Atsumu's shoulder and made the blonde face him.

“How are you, Atsumu-san? I heard from my crow that you had an encounter with a demon that's part of the twelve demon at your school and that you broke a few bones.” Akaashi says, his voice was heavily laced with concern and the expression etched on his face also shows how worried he was for his friend and a fellow hashira.

Atsumu could only let out a soft laugh because of Akaashi. Even though the raven head before him can be viewed as an apathetic by people who merely knew him, he is actually soft and shows concern for his fellow demon slayers.

Atsumu waved his hand dismissively with a smile on his lips, his eyes even closing because he was happy that Akaashi was concerned about him. “I'm fine, Akaashi-san! I wouldn't be here  if I wasn't.” Atsumu says, even chuckling a bit as he said the last sentence.

“Still..” Akaashi says as he gazed at Atsumu's limping foot.

Atsumu noticed Akaashi's gaze at his foot that has a broken ankle that's why he linked both of their arms together before offering Akaashi a smile. “Help me on my reflex? Let's catch up too! Just like old times.”

Akaashi opened his mouth to say something but in the end he just closed it and smiled, he doesn't have the heart to refuse Atsumu's request especially with that smile.

“Okay. Let's head to the cafeteria.” Akaashi says as they started to walk to inside the school building, their arms still linking.

To be frankly honest, the practice weren't over yet. Akaashi was outside the gym because he needs to refill his water bottle but skipping one practice won't hurt, right? But if his actions has consequences then Akaashi will gladly accept it. Atsumu's far more important than volleyball practice to Akaashi.

As the two hashiras made their way to the cafeteria, they met the snow hashira along the way. Oikawa was wiping his sweat with a hand towel and when he noticed two familiar mops of blonde and raven hair, he stopped what he was doing to greet his two friends.

“Yahoo~!” Oikawa says as he waved his hand.

“Kawaaa!” Atsumu says excitedly before unlinking his and Akaashi's arms and running to where Oikawa was.

He was limping a bit as he ran to where Oikawa was and the latter noticed this that's why he stared worriedly and began moving closer to Atsumu to close the gap between them.

“Atsumu, there is literally no need to r—” Oikawa was cut off when Atsumu lunged into him for a hug. It took him by surprise but he hugged the blonde boy back.

“How are you?” Oikawa says softly as they both separate from the hug.

“I'm fine! Kaashi's going to help me on my reflex, would ya like to join us?” Atsumu says with a smile and Oikawa can't help but stare at him because it was just too mesmerizing.

Fuck this, Oikawa thinks before giving Atsumu his answer. He might get in trouble because their practices haven't ended yet for the day but he doesn't really care. He wasn't even serious when he joined the volleyball club, he just joined because of their mission. And speaking of their mission, he also find it surprising that the group of people they're task to protect are all playing volleyball.

“Of course!” Oikawa hangs the hand towel his holding on his shoulder. “I'll go brew some medicated water for us to use.” He says with a wink.

Atsumu let out a loud laugh as they started walking again to the cafeteria, Akaashi was right beside him chuckling because he finds it amusing the way how Atsumu laugh.

“We're gonna stink so bad after this.” Atsumu laughed.

Oikawa smirked. “Then don't lose.”

The doors for the cafeteria flew open and the rest of the Aoba Johsai volleyball club entered the cafeteria. They just finished practice and they haven't even wash themselves up because they were hungry. As soon as they stepped inside, they were greeted by a foul smell that was lingering in the air and that made them cover their nose.

“Oh my god, who fucking farted?” Matsukawa says as he pinched his nose.

As soon as Matsukawa spoke, he heard a water splashing into a surface. That made them all look to where the sound came from and saw a familiar raven head dripping wet from a greenish liquid that totally stinks. And the culprit behind it is none other than Aoba Johsai's setter, Oikawa Tooru.

“Haha! That's the great king for you!” Oikawa says proudly as his hand was holding an empty cup that the Aoba Johsai team assumed containts the green, foul-smelling liquid.

“Shittykawa, what the fuck?” Iwaizumi, the Aoba Johsai's captain growled loudly at their setter who was already looking at him and was also dripping wet.

Oikawa only glanced at him with a wide grin before averting his gaze to Atsumu who was also dripping wet and was sitting next to Akaashi. “How many wins?”

Atsumu looked at the crumpled paper on his hand. “Uhm, so far Kaashi's got five wins, I also have five and this is also your fifth win.”

Oikawa then groaned out loud. “Are you for real?” Oikawa was competitive— no, scratch that, they are all competitive.

Atsumu chuckled. “Sadly, yes.”

He then send a knowing gaze to Akaashi and the raven understand it that's why he shifted from his seat and Atsumu replacing him in front of Oikawa.

“Shittykawa, where the hell did you go? You just skipped practice.” Iwaizumi says with a scowl as he got closer to where Oikawa was.

Oikawa who was refilling the empty cup with medicinal water from a pitcher look up to meet their captain's scowling gaze at him. “I apologize, Iwa-chan. It was rude for me to leave without asking for permission. I won't say any reasons why I left all of a sudden but I'm more willing to accept the punishment you have for me.” Oilawa finished filling up the cup that's why he moved his gaze to Atsumu who was looking at him excitedly.

Iwaizumi was surprised to hear on how mature Oikawa sounded. Usually in situations like this Oikawa would most likely retort in a playful manner so when he answered Iwaizumi maturely, it took the rest of Seijoh in surprise.

Iwaizumi opened his mouth to speak but the raven head sitting next to the blonde one started to count from one to three backwards. The whole Seijoh looked at the raven head confusingly, what's the countdown for?

“... and go!”

Atsumu grabbed the cup near Oikawa's right side but Oikawa caught his hand. Atsumu grabbed another one but still Oikawa managed to stop it. Oikawa grabbed a cup full of medicinal water just in front of Atsumu and before he could lift it up Atsumu managed to stop it. They kept going, their eyes never leaving the cups in front of them and they were too fast that the spectators can't even keep up with what's happening.

The rest of the Aoba Johsai team started to feel dizzy as they stared at their setter and the blonde's hand. Their eyes can't keep up with how fast their hands blocking and picking up the cups.

The round ended with Oikawa getting splashed by the medicinal water at the face, courtesy by Atsumu. Oikawa blinked as he stared at Atsumu who was standing on the chairs to celebrate his win against Oikawa.

“Yey! I managed to beat ya again, Kawa!” Atsumu exclaimed.

Oikawa blinked his eyes as he stared at Atsumu before a smile forming on his lips. “Good job, Tsumu.” He says as he clapped his hands softly. “Now take a seat, you broke your ankle.”

Atsumu obliges to what Oikawa said. He took his seat with a small smile playing on his lips.

“Now it's five wins for me and Oikawa, six wins for Atsumu.” Akaashi says as he wrote the sixth line for Atsumu's tally.

“No, wait! What the fuck just happened?!” Hanamaki says completely bamboozled by what he just witnessed. “And..” His nose started twitching as he sniffled the familiar foul scent and noticed that it came from Oikawa who just got splashed in the face. “You stink.”

“Kawa and Kaashi are helping me on my reflex, wanna try?” Atsumu says to Hanamaki with a smile.

Kyoutani who was listening scowled before he slumped his body in front of Atsumu, pushing Oikawa roughly to the side and earning a whine from him.

Atsumu only smiled at Kyoutani when he sensed that the person sitting in front of him was marechi. Akaashi who just finished refilling the empty cup sat next to Atsumu before clearing his throat.

“Three, two, one, go!”

Kyoutani managed to avoid three cups full of medicinal water thrown to his face, Atsumu also managed to stop the five cups that Kyoutani picked up but still he won. Kyoutani was now soaking wet but the three hashiras looked at him in awe while Kyoutani has a scowl on his face.

“Oh, you have nice reflexes!” Atsumu complimented. Akaashi who was beside him nodded because he does agree that the scowling boy has nice reflexes.

“Tch.” Kyoutani only clicked his tongue before standing up and walking out of the cafeteria, they all assumed that it was because he was going to take a shower because of how stinky he was. Atsumu who was following Kyoutani with his gaze stopped following him when Akaashi's voice called him.

“Atsumu.. ”

“Yes?”

As soon as Atsumu turned his head to Akaashi's direction, he saw a hand grabbing one of the cups and by instinct he caught it with his hand. They kept avoiding each other's attempt to throw the medicinal water at their faces. Their hands were too fast that it made Seijoh dizzy but they were amazed to see on how calm Atsumu and Akaashi's were.

Atsumu laughed. “I could do this forever!” He says as he picked up another cup but Akaashi successfully blocked it. Akaashi picked up another and Atsumu blocked it again.

“Heh.” Akaashi smirked as he picked up another cup of water. He already had it in mid air but Atsumu still managed to block it. With a surprised look Akaashi look at Atsumu's smiling face and he was soon drenched in water.

Akaashi blinked. What just happened?

“Ah, that was so good!” Atsumu stretched both of his arms before looking at the two hashiras in front of him. “Thank you for helping me with my reflexes Kaashi and Kawa.”

“Of course, Tsumu! You can ask us for help any time.” Oikawa beamed before standing up. “Let's go take a bath, yeah?” He added as he eyed Akaashi and Atsumu.

Akaashi only mumbled an “okay” and Atsumu only nodded before standing up.

“We absolutely stink.” Akaashi deadpanned as he handed the cups full of medicinal water to Atsumu and Oikawa who drank it in one gulp. Akaashi also took one cup and drank it in one gulp, he visibly cringed when the water left it's taste on his tongue.

“No, wait! Why are you drinking that!? It smells like shit so it obviously tastes like shit!” Makki yelled as he cringed at the three. The rest of the Aoba Johsai who were behind him nodded in agreement.

“This is a medicinal water.” Oikawa says as he took another cup and drank from it.

It would be such a waste if they throw the medicinal water away that's why they drank it. Honestly, it didn't tasted that bad when you're used to it and Oikawa along with Atsumu are used to it's taste, however Akaashi wasn't. He only drank the medicinal water if he's at the Butterfly estate getting treated and sometimes it's even forced. It may not be obvious but Akaashi's quite picky with foods and beverages but he knows that the medicinal water has good effects to his body and overall health that's why he took another cup and drank from it in a heartbeat.

“Kaashi, are you okay?” Atsumu can't help but ask when he saw Akaashi's pale face while he was still holding a cup on his other hand.

Akaashi didn't said anything but just slammed the cup to the table and ran outside the cafeteria leaving Atsumu all clueless with what's happening to the raven head.

“It isn't even that bad..” Atsumu heard Oikawa muttered so he nodded his head in agreement.

“Well then there's more for us, Tsumu.”

Atsumu turned his head to Oikawa's direction and saw the brunet holding a cup.

“Oh yeah Tsumu, I didn't know you had a twin.” Oikawa gulped down another cup of medicinal water after that and some people of his team who were still watching can't help but cringed at it.

Atsumu snorted. “I didn't even know I had a twin since I stayed with grandpa!”

“It's kinda a surprise that the people we're supposed to protect are in the same club.” Oikawa says giggling a bit as he took a sip from his cup.

Atsumu shrugged. “I wanna join kendo but the people I'm supposed to protect are at the volleyball club so eh.” He says before downing another cup of medicinal water.

Oikawa drank another cup of medicinal water. “What position do you play, Tsumu?”

Atsumu blinked. “I play setter, you?”

Oikawa slammed the cup he's holding on the table in front of him with a surprised look and a grin on his lips. “No way! Me and Akaashi are playing setters too!” He says with a hint off excitement on his voice.

“What a coincidence.” Atsumu says before downing the last cup and slamming it on the table.

Oikawa could only let out a giggle as he stacked up the cups that they've used.

“Come on, let's put this on the sink then we'll take a bath.” Oikawa said as he handed another stack of cups to Atsumu and started leading the way to the kitchen.

Atsumu silently obliged. He stood up and started following Oikawa towards the kitchen. He was still limping and the pain in his ankle never did go away but he can endure it, he's Miya Atsumu after all.

— to be continued —

this chapter honestly feels so boring for me but eh :/ this took me about 6.4k words to write this but it still feels so short??? i suck at writing the part where atsumu confronts the lower rank five shet

pls do reread the first part of demon because i changed some parts after reading kny god i'm such a dumbass

i have a question though, how old do y'all think i am?

also for those who r asking where's tinatangi iii and when will i update it, i'm soorryyyyy D: i still have trouble on narrating the scenes and i can't give u a date when but i assure y'all it'll be finish!  idk when since school's coming back this monday (help) anddd i finished reading kny last four days ago! kanao and inosuke's confrontation with the upper rank two broke me,,, inosuke *sobs* kanaoooo *sobs* aND HAVE I TOLD Y'ALL HOW FINE THE SHINAZUGAWA BROTHERS AND UZUI TENGEN R LIKE *CHEF'S KISS* i don't mind being the fourth wife eHEM TENGEN BEKE NEMEN 👉👈

pls do leave some comments on what u think abt this chapter!! thank u ^^

tpn s2 was just released, what r ur thoughts for the first episode? don't spoil me w some manga contents bc i will not hesitate to cry thx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC