The life of the new symbol of...

By AnonMHAY

Follow the life of Izuku Midoriya from the beginning to the end. I do not own MHA ore any characters ore pi... More

A Prologue
The beginning - 1
The next few years - 2

Life goes on - 3

6.2K 57 33
By AnonMHAY

After a long sweaty training day on a warm and sunny Saturday, Izuku walked home shirtless. While he was on his way, he saw that there was a police chase. He saw a getaway car approaching a crosswalk and didn't stop while a pedestrian was walking over it. He watched in horror as a car came out of no where, on a path to crash into her, definitely will killing her. The car was going at a dangerous speed. But his body reacted before his mind did.

MOMO P.O.V.

I was walking on a crossing walk over en saw the car approach with such a speed, that there was no time to evade it, so i closed my eyes and waiting for impact.  I opened my eyes and realized I was on the sidewalk instead of in front of the car, and that there was a boy right where I had been a second ago. The car had crashed into him, but the boy is heavy injured and out cold, the car on wasn't also doing not so good. It was severely damaged in the front. I could see the people in the car looking in horror and surprise out the window at the boy, who i noticed that was shirtless and bleeding.

The Police came and arrested the criminals, i walked to the boy to see what kind of injury he has, he was heavy damaged, bleeding out of his ears, eyes, nose and mouth, definitely has he some broken bones on his left arm and probably internal fractions.  Then the ambulance came, and loaded him on a stretcher, taking him to a hospital. When the ambulance was driving away with lights and sirens, my mind was only on one thing. That boy, my hero, had saved my life, because of him i still live. My heart start beating fast when its dawn on me that i could be dead now. I want to see that boy and tank him, maybe get to know him and become friends with him, maybe should i give my parents a call and find out who he is. Then i felt an hand on my right shoulder.

When look up i saw that the hand belong to a policemen. He came to me to ask what i have seen en write down my name and living address. I ask the officer of he knows which hospital the boy went so i can thank him and what his name was. He nods. "His name is Midoriya Izuku, he went to the local hospital in Mustafa." the officer answers my question. "Are you alright, you aren't hurt?" he ask worried. "No, only a scratch and bruise. But the family doctor will have an look at it." i replied. "Can you give me the mobile phone number of one of your parents, i want to call them, could you wait here?" ask the officer, I nod and give him the number of my father, the then policeman nods and walks away to make an call. After some time he came back. "Your father is going to arrange that he or your mother pick you up. You can sit near the second ambulance, the on duty nurse want to have an look at you." I nod and we both walk to the paramedics, were i am checked out.

"Momo! " I heard someone screaming after a while, " my head is rising to look around and see who is calling my name. To my relieve its my mother, she is running to me when she see me. Before i know it, my mother already has me in her arms and hugs me, tears are seen in her eyes. "When your father called me that you almost been hit by an speeding getaway car and nearly died, i had to make sure you are still in one piece. My beautiful 10 year old. Let me look at you." she says and start inspect me to be sure that i haven't any damage. "Sweetheart, could you tell me what happened?" ask mom. I explained everything, from walking to cross the street to be pushes aside by boy her age so she wouldn't be hit by the car.

"It's quit heroic action for that boy. Unfortunately that he is severely injured, is what your father told me." says mom, she hugs me again. "Your father is on his way, to pick us up, would you like to go to the hospital to see him?" she reassures me. I nod, tears running down my cheek, that boy saved me, but not himself and now he is fighting for his own live. The thought that he maybe die as the result the crash makes me sad. 10 minutes later my father arrives and the three of us are driving to the hospital.

Narrator P.O.V.

Inko was at home, she just came home from hero work when she receive a phone call. She wonders who it is and answers. "Hello, is this Mrs Yagi? " she heard on the phone, "Yes." she responded and added "Why?" The other person on the phone replied with: "I am a police officer from the local Mustafa Police department and was involved in hit and run and and a traffic accident which involved you're son Yagi - Midoriya Izuku, he is seriously injured and transported to the local hospital emergency room." 'Midoriya?' she frowns for a second , and said: "Thank you, I will be there as soon as possible." The call ended, tears start to come out of her eyes as the words spoke to her made their impact. She then call's Toshinori crying, an informs him that Izuku was in the hospital as a result of a traffic accident.

Izumi who was walking in after she did hang out with her friends, hears it and immediately starts crying, when she hears that her older brother is in the E.R. Both women start dressing to leave immediately. Izumi and Inko walk to the latter's car and went to the hospital. After the phone conversation with Inko, All Might in his skeleton form also went to the hospital to go to his son. Gran Torino who was with All Might went with him, the two of them had an heart to heart talk about parenting for Toshinori's first child, where Gran Torino told Toshinori everything that happened to the boy, from the bullying on school and by his 'friends' and sister to the neglect from both his parents. It's silent in the car, while driving to the hospital. 'I'm a lousy parent. Izuku has so much adversity and I don't notice anything at all because of my lack of attention, even Inko didn't notice it. I'll pull Izuku immediate from that school when he is home and my daughter, Inko and I will have an talk real soon.' thinks Toshinori angry and upset before they are driving into the underground parking garage of the hospital. Torino Sorahiko and Yagi Toshinori are speed walking to the E.R.

The whole family arrived at the hospital at the same time and walk to the infodesk, while Toshinori is glaring to his youngest child. The Yaoyorozu family was at that time. The black haired young girl ask the assistant behind the counter where Midoriya Izuku was. After which the assistant referred them to room 1607.  The Yagi family was next, but Inko remembers that for some unknown reason Izuku has also the Midoriya surname and motioned to her husband and daughter to follow the other family. Toshinori and Izumi are frowning. "I'll explain it later." she answers. The three are surprised, and also went to room 1607. But before they could enter the room they were stopped and asked by a doctor who his parents were. A doctor took Inko and Toshinori apart to a separate room, he is looking at them, with sad eyes. "Izuku is sleeping and waiting for another surgery right now and not in his room, he is badly injured and we don't know if he will survive." he explains with an heavy heart. The doctor is silent, Izuku's parents burst into tears after they heart this. "I will give you an update very soon after the second surgery." says the doctor leaving both parents alone in the room. 10 minutes later Inko and Toshinori are back with the rest. They start to explain Izuku's condition to Izumi, Sorahiko and the Yaoyorozu family who were also present. Toshinori calls also Aizawa, Izuku's uncle. While Inko is calling with Mitsuki and Rei, to explain that her first born is in the ER.

Toshinori P.O.V.

I wondered why 3 unknown people want to know the condition of my son, who Inko and I hadn't seen before. So I went to them. "Excuse me, not to be rude, but who are you and why are you here?" I asked in general. To which the girl with the black hair bowed to me. "Hello, my name is Yaoyorozu Momo and these are my parents." she pointed at her parents, "We are here because Izuku saved my life by pushing me away in front of a car that almost hit me. I wanted to thank him for it, but when I saw what state he was in after the accident, I wanted to visit him at the hospital, and my parents wanted to come with me." she explains herself.

Now i know why Izuku is injured. "Okay, my name is Yagi Toshinori, I am his father, and she" I point to Inko, "is his mother Inko, and dumb Blondie standing next to her is his younger sister Izumi, thank you for coming to give support, it is now waiting for him to wake up." I replied glaring to Izumi, who is still crying, in what i assume for her brother. "It's my please to meet you three, But rather more favorable conditions than now in the hospital." I add with an neutral face.

Concerned, I looked if  my son is already back from the surgery, but he still wasn't there. Sorahiko came to me, "I had another topic to discuss with you after our conversation. It's also about Izuku and it's important. Do you still have time for me? I nod. "Let's walk away." i suggest while we wait for Izuku and start walking, Sorahiko is following me, leaving the rest behind.

Inko P.O.V.

When Toshi and Grand Torino walk away to talk, I heard Izumi crying silently, and I walked up to Izumi went to comfort her. "Mom, will Izu-nii be alright?" When my daughter is speaking that kind of word, my heart start with heaving beating, not knowing if Izuku will survive.  "Izumi, I don't know, Izuku is in surgery, i am confident he will make it. We won't worry until it's really necessary. They take good care of him, we wait a while until they come back." I said with tears in my eyes.

I am looking to the room where my son should be laying, but still isn't there, silently praying that he will survive this, to calm myself i start to think back about happy memories with him and only a few came back.  It made me realize that we don't spend enough time with him as a family. Toshi and I training him two times a week, but with the every day small talk and dinners and a few vacations every year he gets not the same amount of attention that is little sister get. I start crying when i realize that we as a family neglecting him. When he wakes up, i gone correct it and apologize to him and show that i love him, and show him how a good mother should act. I see Izumi crying as she is hoping the best for her brother.

Toshinori P.O.V.

As we walked into the waiting room with tears in our eyes, Torino and I arrive and close the door. "Toshi, do you have given Izuku One for All?" he ask me, frowning my eyebrows when ask that question and start wondering why he would ask me that while Izuku is in surgery. "No, I haven't, my plan was to hand it over to Izuku as soon as he was ready," I started telling him, "but he only trains with us for 1 or 2 days, so I had planned to give it to Izumi temporarily when she reach her tenth birth day, but after what you told me that option is gone. I still hate myself for my lack of parenting. But when he wakes up, and get healthy, I will train him so he can have One for All. But i wonder why would you came up with this question now?".  I told my mentor and friend. "Izuku already has One for All, and he can control it up to 14%". was his reaction, after which my mouth fell open in surprise.

"How is that possible, I haven't transferred it yet." I ask in surprise, wondering how Izuku can have One for All. "I don't know either, but I do know he has it and he knows the quirk is called One for All." he answers my question. "He is still registered quirkless, i check it last week but he has that quirk as soon as he wakes up you have to register his quirk together with him." he concluded. "Does he and Izumi know that you are All Might and your wife is Telek?" he finally asked, on which I shook my head. "Then I think it would be wise if you would tell them when he is awake again, if he survives." he concluded, I nod, fully agreeing with him.  After our conversation we both walk back to the group.

Narrator P.O.V.

Izumi walks away to contact her friends, the thought that her only brother may die, come as a bolt out of the blue. Her thoughts go back to when they are just little kids and see now that she almost had no happy memory of her brother and herself, realizing the impact from the bullying. 'What have i done.' she thought, while tears running down her cheeks.  "Guys, Izuku has bin in a serious traffic accident and is now in hospital and they are not convinced that he will survive". she text in het group she had with al her friends and Shoto, but with out her brother.

With in a few  minute their friends are replying.
Katsumi: 'What, how?'

Shoka: 'Noooo, where are you?'

Shoto: 'What hospital are you now, i 'll come right away.'

Katsuki: "I'm coming too"

Izumi text them the address and also texted Kirishima and Ashido, her brothers friends. Izumi, her parents, Torino Sorahiko and the Yaoyorozu family were anxiously waiting for Izuku to come out of surgery. In the meantime, Izumi's group of friends arrived at the hospital, after a time which the Todoroki and Bakugou families and Inko's younger brother Aizawa Shota also has arrived. After a few hours, the anesthetist who had lead the surgery came and everyone present gathered around her. After Inko and Toshinori agree to share the information with everyone present she starts explaining

"Izuku's surgery was successful, and his injuries and broken bones have healed, but he has sever head trauma and is in a coma and he is showing no signs that he will wake up soon. He is still lying critically and can still die." she said, after which she decided "you can visit him in his room but must be absolute quiet." She then left the group.  The group went to room 1607 and saw the pale Izuku lying on a bed with all kinds of equipment and heart monitoring constantly beeping. Inko, Toshi, Izumi, the Bakugo family , Todoroki family, Torino Sorahiko and the Yaoyorozu family stood with tears in their eyes, wondering if Izuku would wake up.

Before anyone else can enter the room the heart monitor making is making loud noises. everyone turned to the device and saw his heartbeat going down and the system started beeping, and then it flat lined.  Meanwhile, nurses and doctors rushed in to stabilize Izuku and restart him, the windows were blinded so they couldn't see Izuku. Everyone is asked to take a seat in the waiting room so that they could go ahead and bring Izuku back to the land of the living. Every single person can't keep it dry, they al crying realizing that the 10 year old boy is truly fighting for his live and is already with one leg in his grave.

Izumi P.O.V.

My brother was in hospital because he had done a heroic deed while Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoka and I wanted to protect him so he wouldn't get hurt or die worse. That happened just now, I am deeply ashamed for the years where I bullied him. That's what I told the rest of us, while my mother had walked away with auntie Rei and auntie Mitsuki to get a cup of water for all of us. I could see from the eyes of Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoka that they were ashamed of their treatment of Izuku, we silently agreed that we would redeem ourselves when he woke up, so that we could be friends again before all this happened. Touya, Fuymi and Natsuo came back with our drinks, while Shoto is comforted by his father. Touya walks to his youngest brother and gives him a hug. The nine year old is now crying in his oldest brother shoulder for his best friend .

Narrator P.O.V.

While the groups slowly got back together to wait for the news about Izuku, 2 friends of Izuku, Kirishima and Ashido also walking into the waiting room, they were informed by Shoto. They are updated on Izuku's current condition. After many cups of coffee, water and soft drinks, the first lead doctor came to the group with a worried face. He told: "Izuku is stable now, but has had a few times a cardiac arrest. He is on life support to relieve his heart and lungs, and as it looks now, he will not wake up for the time being, and will have to stay in the ICU for the time being, you can see him, but I do ask you to go home afterwards." he concluded his speech.

The Yaoyorozu family first went to Izuku and were shocked by how pale Izuku looked. Momo had sadness in her eyes because the one who saved her life was losing its own. They walked past Izuku's parents and exchanged phone numbers with the agreement that they would keep each other informed. With that they left the hospital.

The Bakugou family was next to walk in Izuku's ICU room. Katsumi, Katsuki startle when they enter the room, seeing their comatose pale looking friend laying under an comforter and hanging on life support. Mitsuki is grabbing her husband hand, so see can believe that wat see is seeing is real. Tears are rolling down the faces of the four. 'This all my fault. I shouldn't have done that to him all those years.' think both of the Bakugou twins, while Katsuki is extra sad. It was his suggestion that led to bully and abuse of Izuku. Both of the twins are ashamed of their self and their behavior. Wondering if they could every become friends again with Izuku.  Katsuki and Katsumi also wonder what their hero All Might would be thinking if he knows that they bullied an quirkless child, just for the reason that his quirk didn't manifest at four or five years old, they wondering if they could and should be a hero. The four Bakugou's are walking away from the ICU and say goodbye to the Todoroki's and Yagi's.

When the Bakugou family has left them, the seven Todoroki's are aloud to Izuku's IC room. Touya enters as first and eldest child of Enji and Rei walk into the room and when he see his younger friend laying on life support he knows how bad it really is. He walks to Izuku's left side and grabs his hand, the rest of the Todoroki family is following him. "Izu, I know you can't hear me know, but you need to come back to us. You are a hero by saving a little girl and a hero always win." says Toya while tears are rolling down his cheeks, bowing to Izuku's left ear. "Izuku, my friend i miss you, please come back." whispers the 18 year old in his friends ears. Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoka are amazed that their older brother is letting his emotions out, but they also are silently crying and praying that their friend and first of their uncle and auntie survives this. Shouto is on Izuku right and also holding his hand, tears are running down his face. "Izuku you are not allowed to die here and leave me behind." he whispers. Enji and Rei stood back, tears are also visible by them. Shouka is disappointed in herself. Her friend is the only hero in their group. 'I shouldn't have bullied him all those years, but follow my twin brother example.' she thought. Her parents orders them to say goodbye to him so his family can visit him. The seven Todoroki's are going after after wishing the Yagi family  lots of strength in this difficult time.

Before the Yagi family says goodbye to their son and older brother, Kirishima Eijiro and Ashido Mina are allowed to go to Izuku. Eijiro is stand on Izuku's right. "Izuku, you are the manliest hero i know. I'm proud to be your friend." says Eijiro, Mina is put her left arm around Eijiro's neck to comfort her crying friend and maybe something more in the future. "Izuku, you must come back, we miss you." she says, the boy on her left side nods in agreement. After a few minutes both left him to go home, after saying goodbye to the rest .

The last persons who want to visit Izuku enter his room. The first is his uncle, then his sister, his parents and Torino as last. Aizawa has a difficult time seeing his nephew lying there in a hospital bed. He received an text. Pulling his phone, find out if the message is important. "Shouta, Who texted you?" ask his older sister. "Inko, it's Emi or more known as Ms Joke." answers Aizawa. "Emi, he?" she teases her brother. "Inko!" Inko looks to Shota with an grin. "She want to know how Izuku is doing." he adds, "You can tell him." Inko answers. Shota nods. Izumi while holding her older brothers right hand, she is watching the conversation between her uncle and mother. She wonders when her dad is looking to her he is angry.

She looks back to Izuku. Remembering that they almost share no happy memories, remembering that the abuse and bullying started when she was four years old. Its mostly stopped when he was eight years old, then started the neglect. Izumi is ashamed of herself. Wishing that she never started the bullying, abuse and neglect. She hopes that her brother will survive this and then she will do anything to restore her band with her older brother.

Sorahiko is silently watching Izuku, sometimes switching to Izumi and glaring for an moment before switching back to the boy. Hoping that he soon be come out of his coma and have an happy life after this. Toshinori is studying his son and looks to his quick and shallow breathing, knowing that is his breathing is speeding up his son will certainly die. When he see his daughter looking to him he start glaring, knowing what she has done to her brother. But it won't excuse his own partly neglecting.  If Izuku wakes up its his intention that he and his son have an talk, so that he as his father can offer his excuses. He is going be a better dad for Izuku, that is his unspoken promise to his comatose son.

The family left after saying goodbye to nursing staff driving to home. Aizawa and Torino are also on their way to home. When the three Yagi's are at home at their mansion Toshinori asks if Inko would like to join her for an important conversation between the two. When Toshinori and Inko are in the living room, Izumi follows. "Mommy, daddy. I want to tell something about Izuku and our friends." start Izumi. Toshinori and Inko who are sitting on the couch nod. "Izumi, I already know what you want to tell, but feel free enlighten your mother." says an angry Toshinori, Inko is surprised by her husband reaction and suspect something worse has happened. "When Izu quirk doesn't show it when i turned four...." start Izumi with explaining what happened to her brother.

The next days Izumi and her parents visited Izuku every day, but nothing changed in his situation, this went on for many weeks....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
173K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...