It's more than a sign, but we...

By Itsmejustafan

This is a story I'm doing with @stylezH0905 More

A/N

Characters/ description

95 2 0
By Itsmejustafan

This book is mainly focused on the family troubles of the Ziam family where Liam and Zayn have three wonderful children, Louis and Harry who are twins aged 6 and then their two year old son, Niall.

Louis is the older twin who is always there for Harry, they're two peas in a pod when it comes to them, because they are always around one another. Louis' got Asthma but he loves playing football but needs to be careful because he shows off sometimes with his skills and causes him to get out of breath.

Harry was born five minutes after Louis, but you can tell the difference between them because Louis was always quite boisterous around other children, and made friends easily, whereas Harry was timid and shy who struggled to make friends, although he has one friend called Luke, who is the best to him, and helps him a lot. Harry does have a small case asthma as well as Louis but not as severe because obviously he's not that sporty, he'd prefer the calmer activities.

Niall is a happy, cheeky two year old (I know he's probably not 2 here but hey ho he looks small enough to be that age.) he's very timid at first but after half an hour of being around you, he's very happy to be around you and it would seem as though he's known you forever. His behaviour sometimes shows signs of Autism but that hasn't yet been diagnosed as Liam and Zayn have only just noticed how his behaviour changes drastically and they want to figure out if their baby has Autism. He's lactose intolerant, due to Liam giving him a sippy of milk one time which ended up in a lot of tears and vomit from the toddler. (Obviously Niall's the baby.)

Liam is the soft parent because he doesn't want to discipline his children, because he can't bare the look they give when they've been naughty and he always seems to give into them with their eyes they give (mostly Louis because he's the most troublesome.) he will not punish Niall, just taking his dummy, teddy away for about five minutes or putting him in his cot for five minutes if he won't behave and keep misbehaving over and over.

With Zayn being the more strict parent, he doesn't take any misbehaving from any of the boys, because he is the strict parent and will punish the boys, only with timeouts or no pudding after dinner, or even bed after tea etc. He doesn't go that strict on them, the basic of no iPad for a week, no chocolate for a week or simply not going to friends if they'd planned to do that.

This is Louis' side of the room since he shares with Harry and both refused to have their own room ❤️. ^^^^

This is Harry's side of the room, he adores Toy Story, (Louis has a similar bed style to this but in Spider-Man I just couldn't find one like this but for Spider-Man.)

This is Niall's room (was in Liam & Zayns room until he decided he wanted his own, and told them that. They still have a cot in their room just in case the small blonde wants to be with them.) he has a love for The Lion king as seen. Or mostly jungle themed but he loves The Lion King.

This is Liam's & Zayns room with the cot for Niall for when he's upset or sick etc and wants to sleep with them in their room since he's only two still :).

This is their home ^^^^ 

The kitchen (there would be a high chair and kiddie area part for Louis & Harry.)

Living room ^^^

Louis & Harry's  playroom ^^^^
(Niall's playroom is in his room.)

Liam & Zayn's bathroom ^^^^^

Louis' & Harry's bathroom ^

Niall's 1st &2nd favourite teddy ^^

Louis' teddy ^^

Harry's teddy ^^^

(They take their teddies EVERYWHERE.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
455K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
949K 58.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...