l.a. boyz, beck oliver โœ“

By -LOMLBARRY

โ› L.A. BOYZ... ! โœ ๐ŸŽค lookin so hot down in hollywood. โช โ€ผ๏ธWARNING : THIS IS UNEDITED, REALLY CRINGEY, IT H... More

โ› L.A. BOYZ. โœ
โคท IMAGINES / ONESHOTS
SIKOWITZ'S NIECE . . .
BEST FRIENDS . . .
GIRL IN RED . . .
MEAN GIRLS . . .
ยน RAPUNZEL . . .
ยฒ RAPUNZEL . . .
I'M STILL INTO YOU . . .
SECRET SANTA . . .
ROBARAZZI . . .
MOVIE MARATHON . . .
MESSAGES . . .
MOOD SWINGS . . .
SAY YOU WON'T LET GO . . .
L.A. BOYZ . . .
ยน NOT A DATE . . .
ยฒ NOT A DATE . . .
DRASTIC TURN . . .โ˜…
BET . . .
PROME . . . โ˜…
I DON'T NEED YOU . . .
PROTECTION SQUAD . . .
MESSAGES . . .
WORLD'S BEST . . .
CLINGY . . .
NIGHT JAM . . . โ˜…
EARTHQUAKE . . . โ˜…
RECHARGEABLE TAMPON . . .
CASTED IN VICTORIOUS . . .
FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY . . .
LAZY SUNDAY . . .
ENEMIES TO LOVERS . . .
โคท GIF IMAGINES
โ”โ” beck when... #1
โ”โ” beck when... #2
โ”โ” beck when... #3
โ”โ” beck when... #4
โ”โ” beck when... #5
โ”โ” beck when... #6
โ”โ” beck when... #7
โ”โ” beck when... #8
โ”โ” beck when... #9
โ”โ” beck when... #10
โ”โ” beck when... #11
โ”โ” beck when... #12
โ”โ” beck when... #13
โ”โ” beck when... #14
โ”โ” beck when... #15
โ”โ” beck when... #16
โ”โ” beck when... #17
โ”โ” beck when... #18
โ”โ” beck when... #19
โ”โ” beck when... #20
โ› THE END. โœ

SECRET RELATIONSHIP . . .

7.2K 137 78
By -LOMLBARRY

( 021 ) SECRET RELATIONSHIP.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : your relationship
with beck has been on
the down low and

when certain things got
exposed, you guys decided
to tell your friends.

warnings : fluff! mentions
of seggsy time.

word count : 1.5k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

YOU WOKE UP WITH THE SUN BLINDING YOUR VISION. your hands instinctively went up to rub your eyes to get the drowsiness off. you tried to move to the bathroom but a firm grip around your naked waist, stopped you from doing so. you started to feel the heat came to your face, remembering what happened last night.

you turned around to be met with the sleeping figure of your boyfriend. his stomach on the bed as his back muscles moving with his breathing.

you smiled softly at his calm face as your hands move up to his hair pushing some strands of it away from his face.

realisation suddenly hit you when you remember that you still have to get ready for school. you softly shook beck to wake him up. he groaned and pulled you closer to him.

"beck we still have school babe" you said chuckling.

"let's skip" he whined, eyes still closed.

"i would love too, but there's a really important test coming up and i cannot fail" you said, poking his cheeks.

he groaned again and said, "you're smart shut up"

"if i fail this test i might be moving schools you know?" you said sadly. your mom has been talking to you about moving for a 'better environment.'

his head shot up as he shuffled to get out of bed. "well then, let get ready" he said while pulling you up from bed, kissing your temple.

you chuckled and quickly putting your clothes on and heading out the door. unbeknownst to you about the marks on your neck.

- time skip brought to you by cat's not so normal brother -

"hey guys!" you greeted your friends who were chatting by the locker.

beck's arm was drapped across your shoulders as your's was around his waist.

the group all look at you guys weirdly, with little smiles on their faces.

"what?" you asked, chuckling.

"what's going on with you two?" rex asked.

"nothing" beck chuckled while shaking his head.

andre sent you guys and unconvinced look and said, "you sure? cause i'm feeling something. don't yall feel something?" he teased, looking back at the group.

murmurs of yeahs were heard and you felt your cheeks starting to burn. so you quickly detached yourself from beside beck and move beside robbie. not noticing the small pout beck made when he doesn't feel you close to him.

"oh my god you guys are overreacting" you said while crossing your arms.

all of them turn to you, before they could say anything the bell saved you from the interrogation.

"let's go!" cat happily said, dragging you with her. you smiled at your friend's up-beat mood.

"bye boys" jade said waving at them as you guys parted ways.

you turned around and saw beck looking back at you at the same time and sent you a wink.

your cheeks burned and make your way to the classroom.

the boys have gym class while the girls have some lecture about the importance of self love. in your opinion it's sweet that the school want to do that. but at the same time how can you focus when a certain brunet boy is invading your head.

it was in the middle in the lecture when your hair was starting to bother you. you groaned and took a hairband from your pocket and tie your hair into a ponytail.

you slumped down back at your seat trying to get comfortable as possible. but you felt someone's eyes on you so you turned around.

it was more than someone.

tori, and cat all look at your neck eyes wide. while jade has a smirk on her face.

"what?" you asked them touching your neck. you winched when you feel a bump on your skin.

"you wanna tell us where you got those?" jade teased, the smirk never leaving her face.

"those?!" your voice went higher as you scrambled to take your phone out from your bag.

you checked your reflection from the camera app on your phone, and there it was.

those hickeys.

"shit" you mumbled and quickly sent beck a text.

you are so dead. you sent to beck.

"so who is it?" tori asked, intrigued.

cat gasped when she caught on. "did you do the naughty y/n?!" she exclaimed.

"uhh" you didn't know what to say to them.

yes you have a boyfriend.

yes you guys did the 'naughty.'

and yes your friends dont know.

and yes your panicking.

"just a sec" you let out a nervous laugh and went back to your phone to see beck replied to your text.

No. YOU'RE dead. he replied.

you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. what did you do?

excuse me? you gave me hickeys like there's no tomorrow! there's a reason it's called a secret relationship. you texted the keyboard so quickly you were surprised there were no typos.

beck was angry at you turning this against him when you didn't even know what you did. Well you left scratch marks on my back like you're life depended on it! Everyone in the boys locker room are all asking me who I 'got' with.

shit. you thought. you huffed and replied, my girlfriends are too!

your leg bounced up and down, a nervous tick you developed over the years. should we just tell em?

I'm okay if you are. It's okay if you don't want too. it was your idea to keep this relationship a secret so beck was a bit skeptical about you being okay with the idea.

your heart warmed at him making sure you're totally okay with the idea. no no i want too!

beck was excited to say the least. he always wanted to show you off to the world that you're his. so seeing that text sent a bright smile to his face.
Really?

you smiled behind your screen although beck can't see it. 100%. you responded.

Ok let's do it then. 1. beck started sweating more and not because of it was gym class.

your heart beat started thumping you're sure that people can hear as you typed. 2.

beck took a deep breath and confidently pressed the number. 3.

beck turned around to look at his friends and happily said, "it was y/n"

you look back at your three friends to see them impatiently waiting for an answer. "it was beck" you said, grinning nervously.

the boys all laughed and patted beck's back, being happy for him. they know the huge crush beck has on you.

beck smirked when the boys didn't think more about it more being that just a one night stand.

andre and robbie on the other hand stood there mouth hung open.

cat, tori and jade in the classroom too mouth hung open from your confession.

suddenly they all started to run outside.

beck quickly put on his shirt.

you quickly grabbing your bag.

you guys met in the middle of a hallway as you and beck stared at each other. it was silence for about thirty seconds when all hell broke lose.

"see i told you guys!" jade started screaming.

andre nodded and stood next to jade "pay up!"

"are you guys serious?" robbie tried to convinced them to just forget about it.

"money" jade said, putting her hand out.

robbie huffed, irritated "fine!"

"ugh" tori groaned and pulling ten dollars from her pocket.

"i knew it!" rex exclaimed.

"i am never wrong!" jade proudly stated with arms crossed on her chest as she took tori's money.

"you guys really thought they could wait that long huh?" andre taunted the losers.

and then it all clicked for you, beck too.

"did you guys bet on us?" beck asked indecorously.

"duh" robbie replied like it was the most obvious thing on earth.

which it kind of was.

"what exactly was the bet?" you asked your friends, lifting your eyebrows.

"how long you guys were going to tell us about you guys" tori sighed.

"when did you guys bet?" you asked in amusement.

"since last month!" cat chimed in.

"oh my god" you said, impressed.

"so how long did you bet we'll last?" beck asked from beside you. he too can't believe that this is happening.

"a month and two weeks" robbie sighed disappointed that he lost ten bucks.

"and how long did you guys bet?" you asked andre and jade -the winning team.

"exactly a month. and looks like we were right" andre smirked and hi-fived jade.

"yessss" jade said happily while looking at the money in her hand.

the group started to fight again but with you and beck on the sidelines.

"is this actually happening?" you whispered at your boyfriend.

"no. but then again, i'm not suprised" beck whispered chuckling. putting his arms around your waist.

you look up at him, smiling which he returned as his head dipped down and connected your lips.

and to think this all happened because of marks.

-

a/n

I LOVE THIS ONE NGL-

didn't proof read this one entirely so i am so sorry for the mistakes

also is the pov ok? like me switching to beck's and y/n's?

or is it to confusing?

I HOPE U LIKED IT!

BYE I LOVE U.

ALSO WTF THIS BOOK HIT 28K-

TY TY TY

where are you guys from? just curious :)

^^^ look at andre 😭

>>> 22012021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Velveteen By :|

Fanfiction

49.7K 909 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
114K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
159K 3.6K 19
ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹s, า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดษดแด‡s. ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ข๐—– ๐—ซ ๐—๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ: ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๏ฟฝ...
986K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...