Guilt Tripping The Male Lead...

By Yingsen

After dying from laughing like a madman because of heartbreak and eventually choking, a man named Kaisen got... More

[Prologue]
[System Space]
[ARC 1] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.1] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.2] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.3] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.4] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.5] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.6] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.7] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.8] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.9] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.10] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.11] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.12] Demoted To Concubine
[ARC 1.14] Demoted To Concubine

[ARC 1.13] Demoted To Concubine

11.3K 615 264
By Yingsen

Bai Yuan started dreaming even more of the mysterious man as if he's just watching his memories. He would always wake up in a cold sweat or a warm water sliding down his cheeks and he will suddenly break into tears, he doesn't even know the reason behind it and it would always cause him an headache after remembering what he had dream of.

In his dream, the mysterious man who resembles his face was pregnant with his husband's child, he can only assume that it was his husband judging by how the mysterious man calls him intimately. But that man would always push him away, he was like a spectator but he's confuse as of why he can feel like it was him who is feeling the heartbreak and the agony that the mysterious man was feeling.

Is it possible to have the memories of another person?

[Why did host ask? It's not possible, host!]

Xiu Ying raised a brow when he saw system STW remained silent and kept a straight face on seemingly similar to his husband. He wonders why his system only appears when his husband is not around him?

I've been dreaming of a man who resembles my face. It looks like his memories, maybe it's just nothing. He shrugged as he brought his cup of tea up to his lips to take a sip but the smell suddenly made him feel nauseous.

[God once told Bun that hosts can only dream of their past lives! If the man in host's dream resembles host that much then it is probably your past life, host! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶]

Bai Yuan didn't realized that he dropped the cup he was holding, it was too sudden that Xiu Ying was shocked at his friend's actions too. Bai Yuan only snapped out of it when his bare foot accidentally touched the sharp piece of the broken cup.

[Host! Is host alright? ∑(゜□゜; ]

"B-bro, are you alright? Is it that shocking?" Xiu Ying asked in a concerned tone as he ordered the servants to clean the mess up.

"Don't mind me, please continue." He ignored the stinging pain in his foot. He wasn't expecting nor thought of the possibilities that it might be his memories from his past life. But wasn't he Kaisen who was born in 21st century? How could he have a past life something as horrifying as the dreams he was seeing?

But there should be an explanation, if transmigration and reincarnation exists then maybe the life he once had in the modern world wasn't his first life? The thought brought shivers to his body.

If it was his past life, then the baby... how could he have let his unborn baby get killed? He remembered the first memory he saw. A hand was making a hole in his chest and a sword was stabbed in his stomach with a small bump. It's not that visible due to the thick robes he was wearing. But he knows that he was pregnant in that dream, he saw how he would look at the bump forming in his stomach lovingly.

[Host will only remember those memories if he has something similar with the person in the memories host was dreaming! (;′⌒')]

<Example is if you drowned, you will remember a memory of someone drowning. It's originally your memory.. but from your past life>

<It's very rare for the hosts to dream of their past lives>

<But then again, you're not someone normal> System STW whispered quietly to himself.

Bai Yuan chuckled darkly and Xiu Ying looked at him weirdly. He was totally confused of what's going on.

"B-bro? You do realize you're bleeding right?" Xiu Ying was too scared to talk with his friend who was staring at his bleeding foot in a daze. Just what did you eat, bro!?

Bai Yuan was bitter of the fact that he once bore a child but let it die. The memory stopped from when he was stabbed by his very own husband. If he can only turn back time, he would stop being a martyr and run away to save himself and his child instead.

[Host? Is host okay? Bun is very worried... God would like to send a message to host (๑'•  .̫ •ू'๑)]

Bai Yuan sighed heavily and pulled his floating system onto his lap to hug it. His mood was ruined that he doesn't even care whether he stain the floor with his blood or not.

"Alright."

In a sudden, he could hear someone talking to him in his mind. He assumes that it was his system's pervert creator.

If you are that sad, the unborn baby's soul you once had is closer to you than you think. He's guiding his mother very well.

My... my child's soul is just around me? And.. it's a boy? Bai Yuan laughed softly in relief at the shocking revelation that he can feel himself crying. The thought of his baby boy's soul is just around him and is guarding him made him subconciously look at the kid who was sitting on his lap.

Now Xiu Ying is really scared to be in the same room with his bro. The moment ago he was staring in a daze and now he was laughing!? System, please take me away!

However, he needs a physical body in every world you are going to reside in. Once you found out who, keep it to yourself.

[Host looks happy! Bun is glad! God must've said something nice to host! (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧]

Bai Yuan took a deep breath and smiled to himself. Xiu Ying's system once said that in order to dream of his past life's memories, they need to have something similar between them. The nausea he was feeling every morning and his random moodswings can only lead to something.

He can feel the discomfort and grief that he was feeling is starting to fade away, the past wounds that he suffered and went through in his past life that is always haunting him in his dreams felt like it was evaporating little by little just because of the message that was sent to him.

Bai Yuan knows that he's carrying something inside him. His heart pounded in excitement and he can feel butterflies dancing in his tummy, the thought of meeting his baby soon makes him feel comfortably warm. His heart fluttered as he stared down at his belly but the eyes of his system sitting on his lap that was filled with curiosity and innocence blocked the sight of his stomach.

[Host? Host looks very happy, it makes Bun happy too! (❁' v '❁)]

Bai Yuan shakily laughed happily before letting himself be consumed by the darkness, he felt tired. His heart earlier went up and down and for now, he only wants to relax himself.

Ah Yuan, I'm back..

My love..? Ah Yuan!!

He never had the chance to see who suddenly barged into the room calling out his name. All he can feel is there are arms wrapped around his body protectively carrying him to who knows where.

Xiu Ying choked into his tea when his friend suddenly fainted. It's a good thing that his friend's husband and his hubby suddenly came in to greet them. Feng Hui let the boy cry into his arms until the physician came in to check his friend's well-being.

System, is there any pill to help bro's condition?

Xiu Ying pouted when no one responded, but he sensed that someone was staring at him and it was none other than his hubby.

Wha... That's so creepy. He shuddered.

Feng Hui only hugged the boy tightly while looking closely at the man laying down on the bed.

The physician stood up and nodded with a smile on his face, "Congratulations, General Li. Your wife is expecting a child."

BROOO, WAKE UP! WE MUST CELEBRATE! I'M READY TO THROW A PARTY!

Li Wei took his wife's hand into his own and kissed his knuckles. Finally, he can't wait a mini version of his wife running around the household. He's going to spoil their child so much and pamper his wife even more.

"Wake up soon, my wife.."

-

MEEEEH MALE LEAD AND THE MINISTER ALWAYS MAKES A GRAND ENTRANCE WHENEVER THEIR WIVES ARE IN TROUBLE.

I WONDER WHO'S THE REASON BEHIND IT LMAO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'm so lazy, please give my ass a vote.

I'm so tired of plot twist, I should just slap myself

NOT PROOFREAD YET!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
179K 2.2K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...