Super Junior: The beginning o...

Oleh superjunior0506

People with peculiar abilities join forces to defeat the great evil that threatens to take over the world. (T... Lebih Banyak

Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Introduction

62 1 0
Oleh superjunior0506

I do not own Super Junior... Just the story plot.

Genetics really is wide scope, and it holds many mystery that are yet to unfold. There's what we call genetic error, in which some genes are either deleted or recessive which causes abnormalities or peculiarities. Also, because of it, some mortal possesses unexplained supernatural abilities. Those people who have it in their genetic codes, choose to stay hidden or are asked to stay hidden because of unaccepting people who may cause them harm. They may also be taken advantage of because of it. The thing is, the decision whether to use their powers in good or evil is up to its carrier. When the great evil of all peculiars and his cronies starts to take action, 13 men having the recessive gene came together to stop it once and for all.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
104K 3.2K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...