Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
i miss you
closure
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
you said forever
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

good girl

9.9K 283 1.2K
By papaya0378

^Just a reminder of how fucking hot Stella is.

This chapter has heated scenes so I'm warning you now. It's kind of the whole thing but anyways.

****

Leon and I apparated back to our house. He didn't want to but I begged him, I didn't want to go alone.

We walked up the steps and I reached for the door handle only to have it already being opened from the other side.

Violet walked out.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked in complete confusion. She's in my house? For what reason?

"Stella don't be rude to our guest." My father interrupted from behind.

"Guest my ass." I snapped back. Violet scoffed and shoved past me.

"Watch it." I scolded her and she turned around and glared me down. "Alright enough." Leon muttered and guided me inside.

I flipped her off before entering the house and closing the door. My father marched right up to me, I could already tell how mad he was.

I pulled out my wand quickly and pointed it at him, "Do I need to remind you what I'll do if you lay a hand on me." I stared him down.

He stopped in his tracks and pulled on his collared jacket. "Next time you will be respectful." My father sneered at me.

"Next time?" I laughed hysterically. "She's not coming into this house again."

"Dear, dinner is ready." Anna walked out of the kitchen doors and into the living room. I rolled my eyes at her presence.

I absolutely hated her for trying to act like my mother. The fact my mother had no clue either made me sick to my stomach.

"I'm not staying." I crossed my arms and walked away.

My father grabbed onto my arm but I yanked it out of his grasp and pointed my wand at him. "Stupefy." I shouted with no hesitation.

He flew back and hit the wall. Anna gasped and ran towards him. "I don't think that's a good idea." Leon stopped her.

I marched right up to him and pulled him by his stupid collar. "Don't you ever." I said coldly and threw him back down. "I'll really do it next time." He looked up, completely terrified of me.

I walked away and pulled Leon along with me up the stairs.

"You know how proud I am of you?" Leon laughed and pulled me into his side. He kissed the top of my head.

"Well I'm stronger than I look, remember?" I smiled at him referencing the bracelet he got me.

We got to my room and I pulled out a little bag and threw some clothes in there. "Why do you think Violet was here?" I broke the silence with a question.

Leon sat on the edge of my bed. "Honestly I don't know, she's weird." He meant the last part.

"Something has been off with her, like remember when she would sneak off during dinner?" I asked him again and zipped up my bag.

He shrugged and changed the subject. "You think Draco will let all of us sleepover?" Leon asked shyly.

I didn't want anyone else to really, I wanted a night to ourselves but I knew Leon didn't want to stay here alone with my father.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I smiled. Leon got up and nodded. He quickly walked over to his room and packed a bag as well.

I changed out of my dress and threw on a white top with some jeans.

Anna was sitting in the living room alone, she was holding a cup of tea in her hand. I rolled my eyes in annoyance of her presence.

She turned her head noticed both of us, "Where are you two planning to go?" She questioned and set her cup down.

"You're not my mother, I don't have to answer to you." I scoffed and pulled Leon towards the door.

"Stella." Anna pleaded out before my hand reached the door.

"I'm not trying to be your mother." She frowned. Any other person might have felt bad for her but I felt nothing.

"Good." I said coldly and walked out with Leon.

I don't know what she saw in that man. He was cruel, aggressive, careless, and unworthy of anyone's love.

*****

"Of course you can stay dear!" Narcissa hugged Leon.

"Can we all?" Blaise muttered and stuck his hands in his pocket.

Draco looked over at me and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

The conversation went on but I blocked it out, just leaving us together. I wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him.

He smiled down at me, "The more the merrier right." He joked.

"No." I whispered and laughed. Draco leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him down more.

"Oh get a room." Blaise groaned out and smacked Draco's arm. Draco pulled back and rolled his eyes, "Fine by me." He muttered and grabbed my hand.

"Oh my." Narcissa whispered and I looked back at her with embarrassment. She nodded and smiled.

"Draco." I chuckled as he continued to drag me up the stairs. I looked back again and everyone was making their way to the kitchen.

He pulled me into his room and locked the door.

SMUT WARNING ITS KIND OF THE REST OF THE CHAPTER BUT SCROLL TO OVER!! IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.
!KNIFE PLAY!

"Dra-" He cut me off with an aggressive kiss. He cupped my face and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Eager are we?" I teased him and pulled back.

"Are you going to be a good girl or not?" He whispered and pulled his shirt over his head.

DRACOS POV

"Still thinking about it." Stella smirked.

We haven't had sex in awhile. We've messed around here and there but haven't fully done it. I was horny as fuck, I couldn't help it.

I yanked on her pants to pull them off. She lifted her hips up to help.

She slowly took her shirt off, teasing me. I took a second to admire her beautiful figure. My beautiful girl, she had no idea how breathtaking she is.

And she's mine.

I smirked at her and leaned down. I placed my hands on her thighs and pulled her forward to me.

"We're gonna play a little game." I whispered and looked up at her. She sat up on her elbows, "I like games."

I pulled up and opened a drawer from my nightstand. I pulled out a little pocket knife, I recently bought a new one. A black one with a white snake engraved on it.

I stood there with one arm crossed around my bare chest. The pocket knife flicked open and I lightly placed my fingertip on the edge.

"You're gonna like this one." I rolled my tongue to the side of my mouth and smirked. I slowly walked back over where she was lying down.

Stella sat up and propped herself on her knees.

"You did tell me to remind you to put your hair up." I lightly placed the knife under her chin and lifted her face up to look at mine.

She gulped and took the hair-tie that was on her wrist and put her hair in a messy bun. A few pieces dangled down, resting on the sides of her face.

I pulled her face up to mine and placed yet another aggressive kiss onto her lips. She moaned out softly into my lips and pulled back.

I shoved her back down on the bed. I took one of my hands and pinned her hands above her head.

"No, I want to be able to touch you." She muttered and tried to move her hands.

"Not tonight darling." I grabbed my black tie that was thrown onto the bed and tied her hands together.

I placed soft kisses on her breasts and moved down. Her breathing got heavier and she started to squirm around.

"You don't want to move." I said and placed the blade gently on her skin. She quickly stopped and made eye contact with me.

"I wouldn't want to hurt you." I whispered and placed one more sloppy kiss onto her lips.

"You move and I punish you. Got it?" I raised my brows. She bit down on her bottom lip and nodded.

I shook my head, "I want to hear your words."

"Yes daddy." She moaned out softly.

I went back down and kissed her body. Trailing kisses down slowly, teasing her.

She moved her body to the left and I chuckled. "I told you not to move." I slid the blade across her torso.

I slid my hand down and made contact with her pussy and slid two fingers in with no warning.

"Fuck." Stella moaned out and threw her head back, arching her back in the process.

"Still moving." I whispered and and went down.

I placed my lips onto her pussy and swirled my tongue around, finding her clit. I teased her before sucking on it.

"Please." She pleaded out and I pulled up and wrapped my right hand around her neck. She looked into my eyes with lust, she wanted it just as bad.

I quickly pulled my pants down revealing how turned on I was. My bulge was already at its max. I slowly rubbed myself against her.

She tried to squirm again from the pleasure. "You don't listen, do you?" I looked down at her and pushed my dick into her.

She shut her eyes and moaned out. "Fucking hell Draco."

"Be a good girl yeah?" I tightened my grasp around her neck and she bit down on her lip again. That gets me every time.

I leaned back and firmly placed my hands on her hips, thrusting myself into her more.

She was perfect in every way possible.

"Harder Draco." Stella pleaded out barely being able to form words.

My hands gripped on tighter to her hips as I pounded my dick into her. I gave her what she asked for and increased my pace.

I could tell she was getting frustrated from not being able to touch me but I enjoyed watching her struggle.

"You take it all." I muttered and leaned down, placing both my hands down on the sheets.

"I always do." She whispered and wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing me into her as much as I could. She moaned out loudly but I quickly placed my hand over her mouth. We didn't use muffliato.

"Shut up." I said naturally and she nodded.

The amount of pleasure I was feeling was immaculate.

We looked into each others eyes as I continued to destroy her. I always got lost in those big brown eyes, she always made me weak.

STELLA'S POV

Draco continued to fasten up his speed as I was starting to reach my climax. No other person could ever make me feel the way he did.

I was beyond frustrated with my hands being tied down but I knew he loved it so I allowed it.

"Fuck I'm going to cum." I pleaded out. Draco took his hands and untied me, I immediately wrapped my arms around his bare back. Digging my nails into him a little, he softly moaned into my ear.

My walls tightened around his dick as I felt myself reach my climax. I arched my back and tugged on his hair. He pulled out and I went on my knees as he grabbed onto the back of my head.

I placed my lips around his tip and moved my tongue around, Draco threw his head back from pleasure. I continued to suck him off and take in as much as I could.

My gag reflexes eventually went away over time from the amount of times he shoved his dick into my mouth.

He reached his max a few seconds after. I felt his warm cum hit the back of my throat. I moaned out as I pulled my mouth away from him. He took his thumb and wiped my lips and slipped his finger in my mouth.

My natural reflex was to suck on it. He smirked down at me and leaned down to my level and kissed me. He was never ashamed to kiss me afterwards, that I always liked about him.

I flopped back down on the bed trying to catch my breath. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of sweats and a long sleeve.

OVER!!

"My stuff is still downstairs." I chuckled and sat up. He looked back at me and I shrugged. "Of course it is." He rolled his eyes playfully.

He tossed me a pair of his clothes and one of his black boxers. I love when he lets me wear his stuff.

"Thanks." I laughed. He made his way over to me and took the shirt and placed it over my head, helping me get dressed.

****

LOL hope you enjoyed that heated scene. Next chapter will be up soon, expect more frequent updates from me. Like I said I'm shortening the chapters.

Thank you for all the love!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 4 31
Violet Ellis is about to have her whole life change in ways she never could have predicted. A story of love, loss, anger, and magic. If you had told...
49.8K 939 37
"It doesn't need to be fucking hard Elara I love you and you love me. I will never even look at another woman as long as I live I don't need anyone b...
719K 15.6K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
204 8 5
"How did you do it?" he asked Anayah. "Do what Draco?" she asked as she looked back at the stars above them. "How could you love a broken boy like me...