Vento Aureo || Her Muse ||

By Fancybunnynii

No words can describe what she felt when she travels with Bruno Bucciarati and his team. In fact, she is sile... More

|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6 ||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 14 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 ||
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||

|| 12 ||

2.3K 85 22
By Fancybunnynii

Reading out loud the message from the disc, Bruno told the team about their final mission. Latte stood beside Trish, glancing at the somber look on her face. "-I will considered it a warning that you mean to harm me." Bruno continues reading out loud. The place to drop off Trish is the island of San Giorgio Maggiore. 

Latte could see a hint of nervousness on Trish's face when listening to Bruno. "The only ones who can enter the elevator is Trish and her bodyguard. Bodyguards are prohibited from carrying any knives, guns, cell phones, or anything else." Latte has a small frown on her face from listening to the boss' strict instructions. She doesn't like the sound of this. This screams suspicious. 

If anything, they should prepare any ambush from the enemy. Who knows if an assassin will come out and hurt Trish? She looks up to see Giorno telling Bruno that they arrive the island. Crossing her arms over her chest, Latte watches Trish reluctantly stand up from her seat. Bruno was the first one to leave. Before Trish could reach for the ceiling, a hand rests on her shoulder. Trish looks back at Latte. The mute woman slowly pulls Trish close to put her in an embrace. 

Trish become still, surprised by this gesture. The young woman could felt the mute woman's emotions behind this embrace. For some reason, she put into words what Latte felt. 

Take care and stay safe.

Releasing Trish from her embrace, Latte points up to tell her she should go. "Thank you for being here with me..." Trish whispers under her breath. Latte watches the young woman leave the room. The mute woman's expression turns to a look of reluctance. She is left alone in silence. 

+++

Outside from the turtle, Bruno volunteers himself as Trish's bodyguard. Glancing back to Giorno, they know what they are doing - to find the boss' true identity. He spoke up, "Giorno, could you give me that charm to wish me good luck on this final mission?" Bruno mentions that ladybugs are a sign of good luck. With hesitation, Giorno hands one of his pins to Bruno. 

After parting from his team, the both of them enters the building. The sight of the grand hall made Trish uncomfortable as she follows Bruno from the hall towards the small hallway. Feeling something watching her, Trish looks around but kept following until they arrive to an elevator. Bruno motions Trish to stop for a moment while he check the elevator. 

He only found two buttons that lead from this floor to the roof. Trish's voice made Bruno look back. He found Trish kneeling down at the corner of the wall. Her body shakes. "What's going to happen to me? I-I suddenly got kidnapped by gangsters just like you guys, had my life threatened. Now, I'm going to be taken to a father I don't even know or love..." She spoke in a low voice, "Where am I going to go now?" Bruno approach the frighten Trish, giving an odd answer but offer a hand to her. Trying to put a brave front, Trish rejects his hand to enter the elevator. 

Bruno enters the elevator, both of them are silent. Slowly, Trish wrap her hand around Bruno. In return, he offers silent comfort. Arriving at the roof, Bruno looks back to see no one there. "Trish? Trish-" Bruno calls for her. Looking down at his hand, his blood turn cold at the sight. 

The separate hand of Trish. 

"W-WHAT?!" He shouts out in shock. Then his eye went to the hole on the ceiling. His mind clicks in realization. Their boss wants to keep his identity a secret, even killing his daughter to keep his secret safe. With anger, Bruno summons his stand to open a hole under him. His eyes caught the sight of a shadowy figure with Trish in his possessions. He drop Giorno's pin to trace the boss' movements. 

Chasing after the boss, Bruno quickly follows him to the basement of the church. In darkness, Bruno is able to get in the basement first. He uses the shadows to mask his location. At the bottom of the stairs, the boss spoke up. "If you step out from there, you're going to die." His threat brought a chill down Bruno's spine. 

Summoning his stand, he attacks the man. A hand grab his stand's wrist, slamming it to the pillar. He is able to free himself by unzipping his arm. Quickly, Bruno rush to Trish who is laying on the floor. He reattaches Trish's arm with a zipper. The boss' voice echoes throughout the halls - asking if Bruno became too greedy. Bruno told him that he will take Trish away from here. 

Taking out a cell phone from his face, Bruno was told the boss' location by Giorno. Ignoring his warning, Bruno attacks the boss hiding the pillar. Bruno is only met with an image of himself. Shocked of the sight, a shadowy figure appears behind Bruno. "I decide to show you as a parting gift." The stand spoke, "It was you in the future. You from a few seconds past witness yourself in the future. This is my King Crimson's ability." 

Something drove into Bruno's back. The stand tells Bruno that no one will threaten his throne. 

+++

Earlier...

Outside the building, Giorno looks at the labtop screen. He wonders if Bruno put the brooch on the boss. Fugo interrupts him by telling him not to step foot on the island. Giorno reaches for the water. 

Something unusual happens at Narancia let out a shout. He was fighting Mista about the pieces of chocolate. "Y-you ate them, didn't you Mista?!" He accuses the gunner. Mista mentions that something is in his mouth. Giorno's eyes widen at the sight including Fugo drinking water. "I didn't thank you for grabbing the water." Giorno's blinks to see cat paw prints on his pants to the island. He wonders what is happening. "Something strange is happening!" Giorno steps closer on the island. 

Leone reaches for Giorno. Suddenly, he found himself grabbing Giorno's shoulder. "This isn't normal! Something weird is going on!" the teenager exclaims. Running to the building, he took out his cell phone to call Bruno. 

"...Hey, where is Latte?" Narancia spoke out. The team realizes that the mute woman is missing. "Don't tell me-!" Giorno thought to himself. 

+++

Driving his fist through Bruno's body, he thought he ends the capo's life but his eyes looks down to the floor to see no blood in sight. Before he could speak up, the sound of shattering made him look at Bruno. In front of him, Bruno broke into away to small mirror pieces. "What...?!" King Crimson spoke out. Standing before him is a golden frame as mirror pieces fell down. The stand before him isn't Bruno's, no this is a different person. 

The mirror stand disappears to reveal Bruno in unharmed. The capo held back his shock to see a copy of himself disappears. Bruno faces his opponent with determination.

"Sticky Fingers!" Bruno sends his stand. Driving his elbow into the enemy stand, it made him lost his breath. "How the hell Bucciarati's survived?" He thought to himself. No matter, he will deal with Bruno first then the unusual stand who stood in his way. The sound of feet caught his ears. His eyes look up at the pillar a yard away from him. The sight of pink and brown made him still. 

"Another one?!" He thought to himself. How he doesn't know another person is here. Latte step out of the shadow to pull out her broken blade. "You are here?" Bruno thought, shocked to see the mute woman here. Her eyes narrow at King Crimson. The look of rage is shown on her face. He knows that she means business. Charging at her opponent with her blade poise to strike his heart, she shatter into pieces as his fist made contact with her face. 

"A copy like before?" King Crimson thought to himself. This woman is able to create copies of herself and other around her. Perfect mirror images, this will be annoying to the Passione Boss. Latte appears at his left, barely touch his neck. She scatters again once he made contact again. Bruno assists the mute woman as she acts as distraction. Two against one, no matter King Crimson will deal with them. 

"King Crimson has already-." the stand spoke up. The environment change to have movement slow down. King Crimson moves away from Sticky finger's reach to observe his attack. His eyes lands on pieces forming together to form Latte two feet from him. 

The woman move closer to him in which he dodges. Even if he dodges, Latte disappears again. The tiny pieces move past him to the opposite direction from him. This is how her stand works. Once shattered, she moves to the opposite side. A mirror indeed. She repeat the process once more but she disappears when he moves to the left to avoid her blade. 

Latte has disappeared to god knows where. 

"No one remembers the movements they made within this segment of time." He comments. His green eyes returns to Bruno who forms a zipper portal on the pillar in front of him. King Crimson stood behind Bruno. He will deal with this traitor first. His left hand slice downward, cutting Bruno's left shoulder to stomach with ease. 

"The ability...!" Bruno gasps then fell on his stomach to the floor. King Crimson moves towards Trish with his hand raised up to end his daughter's life. "Trish....!" He gasps out as blood spills from his body. He forces himself to move towards Trish, trying to save her. "I must fill any pitfall that threatens my path!" The enemy shouts out. 

Suddenly, Trish's eyes snap open to reveal pink and brown eyes. In Trish's right hand is Latte's blade. Plunging the sword into King Crimson's stomach, the appearance of Trish disappears to reveal Latte. Behind Latte is Trish still unconscious. Blood left the stand's lips as he pulls the blade away and thrown it aside. Just as King Crimson curses at the mute woman. Gold envelopes the boss and his stand. 

Pulling them inside the charm, it transforms into a turtle. Quickly Latte grabs the turtle to send it towards Bruno. Using his stand, he creates a hole in which the turtle fell down a pipe. Not wanting to waste time, Latte picks up Trish by resting her on her back. She creates a copy of herself to assist Bruno to leave this place. They stop frozen to see King Crimson on the top of the stairs. "There are more traitors..." He spoke up, "The other traitor is Giorno Giovanna." 

He told them that their efforts are futile. "All of you will be able to die peacefully." The stand offers them a choice. He wants to kill Trish first. Latte held the teenager. Bruno uses this chance to attack King Crimson with a surprise attack. Using the stand's power, he attacks Bruno from behind. 

Bruno shatters into pieces from the attack. "What?!" He can't believe he was tricked again. Latte who held Trish shatter into pieces. His eyes look up to see Bruno in the hole with Latte holding Trish. Using the information he learned, Bruno found out King's Crimson's power. Thankfully, they are able to escape to the first floor. 

Giorno runs into the building to Latte holding Bruno's side while Trish is laying on her back. "Bruno!" He saw the extent of his wound. He grabs Bruno from Latte to treat his wound. Latte fell on her knees, rolls of sweat come down her cheeks. Using her stand past her limit, it made her extremely fatigue. He saw Bruno breathing heavily, his skin pale as paper. "Bucciarati!" He calls out. Bruno coughs then sputters a bit of blood, "W-we have to run...Hurry!" Giorno glance at Latte who shows an expression of fear. She had shown a look of determination earlier but it was just a mask to hide her fears. 

Luckily, Giorno transforms his labtop into a flying fish. It crash against the pillar and fell down. That caught the team's attention as they run to them. Leone's eyes flash with anger towards Latte and Giorno. The mute woman doesn't care for a lecture from Leone as she fell on her side. She heard concern behind Narancia and Mista's voices as her vision becomes blurry. The only thing she can hear is muffled voices. 

Tired...She felt so tired...

Everything turn black. 

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.3K 37
Having one of the worst days, you accidentally bump into someone who you would eventually come to know as Bruno Bucciarati. Little did you know at th...
145K 5K 47
One day you were almost robbed if it weren't for a boy who came to your rescue. Obviously you knew who he was. Narancia Ghirga. One of the gang membe...
18.1K 1.4K 51
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ] [ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄. ❞ 𝐈�...
425K 15.3K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) 𝗺 𝗲 𝘁 𝗮 𝗻 𝗼 𝗶 𝗮 [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] • 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...