I Only Want The Second Male L...

By AZHay555

Song Ying died from heart attack and her soul transmigrated into the last novel she had read called ' The CEO... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Please Help Myanmar

Chapter 11

16.5K 748 223
By AZHay555

"Fuck" Song Ying muttered under her breath.

It would be a lie if she said she was not nervous about meeting face to face with the main protagonists. But as soon as she remembered she still had Bai Xiu Ying's memories, she slowly became relaxed. Unlike other transmigrators, she didn't need to feign having amnesia or any bullshit.

Basically, all she needed to do was to act like Bai Xiu Ying by recalling her memories. In fact, the thought of acting like snobby Bai Xiu Ying somehow even made her feel excited!

She finally straightened her back, mentally prepared to face with whatever was coming. At the moment, her full actress mood was on, and she even felt like she was about to shoot some sort of movie scene!

Then, she looked at the male lead who was walking towards her with a large stride as his dark eyes never left from her face. Female lead also followed behind him like a little obedient girl with a perplexed expression on her face.

As he got closer and closer, Song Ying could study his face in more details. His eyes were so deep with his eyebrows slightly furrowed, and his lips were pressed tightly together.

Song Ying had to admit, as a male lead, his aura was indeed really dominating. She could even feel a few temperatures dropped when he reached and stopped in front of her.

For a few seconds, they both stared into each other eyes and no one started a conversation. Song Ying could see a faint anger in his cold eyes.

Finally, he broke the silence first and spoke with his deep and authoritative voice.

"I thought I just saw a wrong person. Since when did you arrive here?"

If Li Jun voice was like a gentle breeze that warm her heart and made her fluttered, then this male lead voice was like a cold hand squeezing her neck and suffocating her breath. Perhaps she felt like that because she had read the book and prejudice against him.

Although she felt slightly nervous, Song Ying replied to his question with a tone that was neither warm nor cold.

"A couple of days ago."

As soon as she heard her own voice, she got pretty shocked. Her tone was as cold and arrogant as the male lead. But when Song Ying checked at him, he seemed indifferent, as if he was used to with this tone of her for a long time.

Damn, she can speak like that with the Male Lead? How cool ah!

"Why didn't you contact me when you arrive?" His eyes emitted a glint of sharpness as he asked.

"I was busy. I came here for work this time."

"No matter how busy you are. You should have called and let me know! Right now you even had time for shopping, but you didn't have time to call me?"

His voice became a bit higher with the anger as he spoke, his tone and eyes clearly showing the frustration and dissatisfaction with her answer.

In fact, Li Wei was really upset at her for not contacting him when she came back. No matter how much they became distant in all these years, they would at least call each other on special occasions like birthday and new year. He still regarded her as his friend, however her action made him really disappointed.

Call you? Why should I call you? So that I can be the third wheel between you and your beloved female lead?  Or you want me to become a cannon fodder in your love life and dig my own grave? No, thanks!

Song Ying sneered in her head and thought sarcastically. But on the outside, she just shrugged and replied casually.

"Oh sorry, I forgot."

Li Wei was expecting more explanation from her but that was all she said and continued staring at him with a deadpan face. That's it?

At the moment, Li Wei noticed this Xiao Ying in front of him was a little different from before. If he was not wrong, she became colder and more distant with him, especially her eyes which were looking at him, it was like she was looking at a complete stranger.

On the other side, Song Ying was really starting to get pissed off with the male lead narcissistic attitude. She thought she could pretend like Bai Xiu Ying perfectly till the end, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

The more she talked with him, the more she got angry ah! Reading his arrogant character in the book was one thing, but dealing with him as a real person was a whole new level. She couldn't understand why the author created this kind of guy as a male lead.

Suddenly, they heard from the female lead whom they both seemed to forget this entire time.

"Wei, what is going on here?" She asked with her soft voice as she looked at the male lead and Song Ying with a slightly confused eyes.

The male lead finally seemed to recognize her presence. After a few moments, he started introducing her to the female lead with a much gentler tone than before.

"Jing Jing, this is Bai Xiu Ying. My childhood friend. She just came back from abroad."

"Ooh, you guys are childhood friends? Hello Miss Bai, it's really nice to meet you. I'm Zhang Jing. Please, just call me Jing Jing like Wei." Female Lead said with a sweet smile as put her hair behind the ear. She then looked at Song Ying with her bright eyes.

"Nice to meet you too, and you are...? " Song Ying looked back and forth between the main protagonists, pretending not to know what was their relationship between them.

"Ah- I'm...."  She looked at the male lead, trying to get permission from him before she answered.

Tsk! Seriously female lead? You don't even dare to announce yourself as his girlfriend confidently without his approval? Are you sure you are even in a normal relationship?

Well, if Li Wei was an old and ugly rich man in this situation, this would definitely become a sugar daddy and sugar baby story.

Without noticing herself, her beautiful eyes started sparkling with amusement from that thought and a small alluring smile started to form on her face.

On the other hand, Li Wei happened to witness her smile, and his heart skipped a beat for no reason. His mood became really complicated at the moment. She had changed, even though she still have that arrogant attitude, her eyes were completely different from before. They were so clean without any calculation and also a bit playful which he had never seen on the previous Xiao Ying.

For the first time, he noticed that she was really beautiful. No, he always knew that, but just now she looked attractive as a woman....in his eyes. It felt pretty weird, so he quickly decided to let go of that ridiculous thoughts.

Afterwards, he glanced at the female lead and introduced her to Xiao Ying.

"She is my girlfriend. We have been dating for a while now."

His eyes were full of tenderness and his tone became gentler as he said. For the whole time, he never broke eye contact with the female lead.

Female lead was also blushing while looking at him. Her glistering eyes were full of joy and satisfaction from his action.

Okay, love birds. We get it. Please stop flirting and go get a room. Song Ying mentally rolled her eyes as she thought.

But she replied with a fake smile on the outside. 

"I see, congratulations to both of you."

Female lead blushed harder after hearing from her. At last, she just said thank you in her delicate voice and a shy smile.

Thank god, I transmigrated into this arrogant and aloof villainess body. I can be as bitchy as I want and nobody would give a damn. If I transmigrated into that female lead body, I would puke my gut out every day after acting innocent and speaking with that sweet voice like her.

Ugh, Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. And the worst thing is that I have to date that arrogant male lead and had to worship him like my fucking ancestor every day?

I would kill myself for sure!

At this moment, Song Ying thanked literally every God existed on the entire planet for putting her into this villainess body.

"Aren't you staying at the hotel? Why are you buying those groceries?" Male lead suddenly asked as his gaze lingered inside her shopping cart.

"No, I am staying with one of my friend right now. I planned to stay here a little longer."

Song Ying didn't say she was currently living with Li Jun. After reading the book, she found out that the male lead always considered Li Jun as his rival and enemy. She didn't want to complicate anything and put Li Jun on the spot.

Before male lead said anything further, Song Ying quickly lifted her hand to look at the watch and pretended to check the time.

"Well, I have some important business later, so I have to leave now."

After hearing from her, the male lead just nodded his head and hummed while female lead replied hurriedly.

"Oh, we completely understand. Please don't mind about us but I hope we can meet each other again." She said sweetly.

Song Ying just simply nodded at her and gave a small smile in return.

She really couldn't wait to leave from this place as soon as possible. Even though she was no longer the original Bai Xiu Ying, she still minded that the male lead had killed this current body in the book, which was completely hers now. With that thought, she felt like she was staying with a ticking bomb and made her feel uneasy.

After that, Song Ying said goodbye to both of them and immediately fled away from the place.

As she walked away, she missed the pairs of eyes, one pure and one mysterious, looking at her back.

Happy New Year to all the readers around the world ❤

Finally the long awaited chapter has arrived!
How do you feel about the Main Protagonists?

And if you enjoy reading this chapter, please Vote, Comment and share you thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 23.4K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.1M 46K 67
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
809K 52.8K 57
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...