𝑀𝑦 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘  (todor...

By missjxpiter

A very sarcastic girl transfers into 1-A after showing her incredible skills in the sports festival,,writing... More

A/N
1-A
FRIENDS!!
Boba πŸ§‹
CupidπŸ’˜
fellow musician?!
Lyrics🎢
Girls/boys?dayπŸ›πŸ›’
The stars🌌
The new girl?
Dinner🍱🍹
Cheek kiss❀️
Good/bad day πŸ˜€
A/N
RejectedπŸ˜™βœŒπŸΌ
THE DATE❣️
Datingβœ¨πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
*insert cool title*
Woman dayπŸ”΄πŸ©Έ
Interrupted dateπŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈβœ¨
Matchmaking🀭🍡
Idk πŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ¦²βœ¨
Happy endingπŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€ΌοΈβœ¨

his voice🎢

2.1K 44 9
By missjxpiter

Me and shoto have been practicing for the last 2 hours and came up with the lyrics for the song,,and now we are adding on the lyrics to shoto's piano playing.

shoto read over the lyrics "are you comfortable with the lyrics?" he nodded and then sat down on his piano chair and put his fingers on the keys he started playing and i just sat there watching him play.

(Play the video it's basically shoto singing)

"don't go tonight~" his voice is something i'd listen to all day and never get tired of... "stay here one more time~.. remind me what it's like~" his voice was so peaceful and soothing "and let's fall in love~ one more time~" if i could i'd listen to his voice forever ... i then had an idea,, i took out my phone and then started recording shoto without him noticing.

"i need you now~,by my side~ it tears me up~,when you turn me down~~" i could see pain in shoto's facial expressions,,but why did it look like he was in pain?... "i'm begging please~,just stick around~" he lowered his voice "i'm sorry~,don't leave me~,i want you here with me~"  i was still looking at his face trying to figure out why he looked so much like he was in pain "i know that..your love is gone~~" I closed my eyes trying to focus on the piano playing and lyrics "I can't breathe~,I'm so weak~" I heard him raise his voice a little "i know this isn't easy~~".

"Don't tell me that your love is gone~ that your love is gone~~" I saw him take a deep breath and look at the lyrics again "don't tell me that your love is gone~"  "that your love is gone~" wow "im sorry~don't leave me~i want you here~with me~" i saw shoto look out the window "I know that your love is gone~"  "I can't breathe~,I'm so weak~,I know this isn't easy~~"  I was so invested in his voice "don't tell me that your love is gone~that your love is gone~~" "that you love is gone~" i heard him humming a little "I can't breathe~,I'm so weak,I know this isn't easy~" he looked out the window "don't tell me that~your love is gone~that your love is gone~".

The piano playing stopped and shoto turned to face me "did I do okay?" i laughed and showed him that I was recording "yea you did awesome" he grabbed my phone and faced it towards me "HEY! give me back my phone dummy!" I tried graving the phone but he stood up and put the phone in the air "gimme my phone!" I tried jumping up to get it but ended up just giving up "ugh fine I give up" he then laughed and faced the phone towards himself "y/n get in the camera with me" I rolled my eyes and got in the camera "that was me singing a song that THE y/n L/n wrote for me" I chuckled "yea yea now gimme my phone" he passed me my phone "idiot" i laughed and then stopped recording.

I had 1 hour before I had to go home so I decided To do something with shoto "hey shoto  do you wanna go get snacks with me?" Shoto closed his piano and looked over to me "sure" I smiled then grabbed his arm and pulled him out the front door.

AT THE STORE

We walked in and went to the chips isle "so what do you want?" He looked at the shelves "not really a chips type of guy" I laughed and picked out some chips for myself we walked around the store and stopped at the fridges,,I saw shoto open one of them and took out some iced green tea "is that all you want?" He started looking around for something "shoto what you lookin for?" He stopped at an isle and picked out some green tea flavored pocky I laughed "wow you really like green tea huh?" He nodded and we walked to the check out,,we payed for everything and walked out the store.

"Did you have fun today?" I laughed "most fun I had in awhile" he looked to the side and smiled,,I moved so I could see his face "your smiling" I saw him look at me in shock and cover his mouth with his sleeve I laughed "WOW I FINALLY SAW YOUR SMILE!" He walked faster "HEY...HEY! DONT LEAVE ME" I ran after him "so what was your favorite part" I didn't want to say it so I just came up with something different "hmm Right now" he looked at me and I looked back and smiled "yea  I'm having fun to" I was in shock "I- WAIT- YOUR HAVING FUN?!" He nodded "OH. MY. GOD" I jumped around "why are you so exited" I grabbed his face "BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE BORED HANGING OUT WITH ME!" he looked shock and I soon realized I was holding his face and that our faces were inches away from each other I quickly let go "haha haha" we both looked away from each other and continued walking,,I wanted to tell him that my favorite part of the day was...his voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 9 26
⚠TW⚠ -self harm -Suicide attempts -depression ________________________ *complete* *The story is better than the description* -Fluff -Todoroki x Mido...
6.9M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
256 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
3.5K 162 16
Midoriya was adorable. That was all Shoto Todoroki could think as he listened to the boy ramble on about training and whatever else his brain could p...