๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ฎ...

elliedenbrough tarafฤฑndan

also, not only is this a losers club x reader, it's also a bill denbrough x reader so if you don't like bill... Daha Fazla

a/n
๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ— ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐›๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐ฉ

591 7 9
elliedenbrough tarafฤฑndan

i wake up about half an hour before they were suppose to arrive. i put on a white shirt with light denim shirts and a skinny brown belt with white converse. i brush my hair and my teeth and go downstairs to sit at the table. i'm very quite and my mother notices.

"hunny, are you sure everything is alright? you've been very quite" she says looking up from the news paper.

i nod. "i'm fine mom" i say quietly.

"doesn't seem like it" richie says getting up and putting a bowl in the sink.

"well i am! and by the way, bill and the others are coming over" i say.

"that's fine" my mother says looking back down at the news paper.

i hear a knock on the door and it scares me. i grab richies wrist and pull him to the front door with me. everybody was there.

"my mom can't know what happened. so nobody tell her, and that means you too richie." i say closing the door after everybody gets inside.

"is everything okay?" beverly ask me.

"you'll see" i take them upstairs to my room and i stand in front of the closed bathroom door.

"in there" i say quietly.

"just show us!" richie says going to open the door as he opens it everybody's faces drop.

"you see it?" i ask.

"yes. what the hell happened in here?" eddie says.

"i-i don't know. i heard whispering from inside the drain so i went to check it out by sticking a measuring tape in it then these things that looked like vines grabbed my neck, and wrist then blood came pouring out of the drain as the vines let go of me. my mother couldn't see it and i need help cleaning it" i say.

we finished cleaning the mess and it's just me and ben left in the room. everyone else is downstairs getting something to eat.

i guess i still look scared.

"hey, are you okay?" ben says.

"yeah, even if i weren't. i'd be okay" i say taking off the yellow rubber gloves that were now stained red.

we stood in silence just staring out the bathroom window.

"it's not true you know" i say.

ben looks over at me. "what?" he ask sounding curious.

"what they say about me. i've never been kissed before" i say looking over at him.

he puts a little smile on his face but it quickly fades away.

"i didn't believe them anyways" he says.

"good" i say smiling which he smiles back too.

me, beverly, bill, stanley, eddie and ben are all walking out bikes down our street while richie is biking.

"y/n, if this happened last night why wouldn't you have told me sooner?" he ask.

"because, you have a big mouth and i know if i told you first you would've told mom" i say.

"wait, isn't that belch huggins car?" beverly says.

"and isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" i ask.

"yea, mikes" eddie says not taking his eyes off the car.

"we should go help him!" beverly says.

"we should?" richie ask rolling his eyes.

"yes!" i say as everybody drops their bike besides stanley who puts the kickstand down.

we follow the path to the stream and see henry bowers about to smash mike's head with a rock. i pick up a rock and throw it at henry and hits him in the head and knocks him away from mike.

"nice throw" stanley says.

i nod as mike crawls over to the over side of the stream. everybody picks up a rock except mike.

"well well well. what do we have here? you know boys, you just gotta ask nicely and she'll give you what you want" henry says chuckling. and i know for a fact he's referring to me.

ben screams and throws the rock at henry but misses. we all start throwing rocks.

"ROCK WAR" richie yells right before patrick throws a rock at him and makes richie fall.

we all throw a rock at the last person standing which is henry. everybody starts walking back towards the path except me.

"go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole" i say flipping him off before i run and catch-up to the others.

"thanks guys but you shouldn't have done that. he'll be after you now" mike says as we walk down the path.

"oh bowers, he's always after us" i say.

"y-yeah i guess th-that's one thing we h-h-have in c-common" bill says.

"yeah homeschool. welcome to the losers club" richie says.

we're all just sitting at the quarry just talking about life. and it was getting past curfew but we didn't care we were just sitting there having a good time. but i was getting cold.

"y/n, y-you're sh-sh-shivering.. do you w-want my s-sweater?" bill says already taking it off.

"oh, it's fine!" i say but bill already wrapped me in sweater.

"i'm just still so confused. y/n, you said you saw blood come out of your sink?" beverly ask.

"yes" i reply as the smile i had slowly fades.

"we were probably all just hallucinating!" richie says. he didn't believe me? us? we all saw the blood including him.

"that's not true" mike says. he probably thought we were insane.

"what do you mean?" eddie ask him.

"before you guys saved me, i saw something in the bushes feasting on an arm" he says.

"i saw something too" ben says.

"me too" beverly and bill say.

"so did i. by neibolt" eddie says.

"i did as well" stanley says looking down at his knees.

"wait, can only virgins see this stuff? is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" richie says laughing.

"wait, bill, what did you see?" i ask.

"g-georgie. i knew it w-wasn't real but a-apart of me thought i-it was." he says.

"what about you ben?" i ask him.

"the day when henry cut me i was in the library. i saw a red balloon and i thought it was odd so i followed it and then i saw a headless boy and after it turned in a clown." he says.

"i saw the clown too. that's was what feasting on the arm" mike says.

"i saw it too. i don't know what it wanted but it wouldn't leave. it was trapped" beverly says.

"t-trapped? trapped wh-where?" bill ask.

"my apartment. i managed to get it out by opening the door. it disappeared in thin air" she says.

"and the women that i-i keep seeing-" stanley say as before getting interrupted.

"was she hot?" richie says smiling.

stan gives him a dirty look. "no she was not hot. her face was all demented." he says.

"i saw the leaper outside of neibolt while i was walking home last night after the quarry. it chased me into the backyard then i saw like 6 red balloons then it," eddie says, "i closed my eyes for a second and the clown was gone and the balloons popped so i escaped the backyard through a broken fence."

"it's using our fears" i say.

"what do you mean?" richie asks.

"i cant stand the sight of blood, which is why i seen blood. bill is afraid of finding georgie and losing him again. eddie is scared of the leaper and ben is scared of the headless boy." i say.

"but i'm not afraid of clowns, so why would it appear in my apartment?" beverly ask.

"maybe it couldn't find your fear so it tried to scare you itself" i say leaning my head on my hand.

"i also saw my parents. but it wasn't them. they died years ago and i was scared ever since that night" mike says.

"that's why you must've saw your parents" i say.

"i-if it's using o-our fears, and r-r-richie could see the b-blood why hadn't he s-seen anything y-y-y-yet?" bill ask me.

"i have no idea, but it's getting dark. let's call it a night and meet at the fair tomorrow" i say.

"you're right. see you guys tomorrow" beverly says as everyone gets up and walk towards their bike. i almost forgot i was wearing bills sweater.

"oh here's your sweater back" i say as i'm slowly taking it off.

"k-keep it" bill says as a small blush washes acrosss his face.

i smile and i get on my bike and bike home with richie.

when we get home richie throws his bike in front of the garage and runs inside to his bedroom. i put both mine and his bikes in the garage and close the garage door and go inside. i take off my white converse and put them neatly in the shoe closet with the other shoes.

i start to walk up the stairs when my father stops me.

"where did you go today?" he ask me.

i pause. "out with my friends." i say quietly.

"not with those boys, right?" he ask as i turn around slowly.

"if you must know, yes. but it's not like i'm the only girl! i have a friend named beverly marsh!" i say.

"oh sweetie," he strokes my hair but i bat his hand away from me, "didn't i tell you to stop seeing those boys"

i roll my eyes. "yes, and didn't i tell you that they're my friends and i'll hangout with them if i want to?" i say trying to run up the stairs but my father grabs my wrist.

"i'm your father and you listen to me!" he shouts.

"they're richie's friends too!" i shout back at him.

"i don't care! i forbid you to hangout with them" he says.

"no dad, i can choose who i want to hangout with" i say as i pull my wrist away from him and run to my room and lock the door. i sit on my bed crisscross as tears roll down my cheeks.

"why cant he just accept who i'm friends with" i whisper to myself.

i get up off my bed and walk towards my window. i open the window and luckily there was a ladder there. i carefully climb down the ladder and make a run towards bill's house as it slowly started to rain.

the rain was falling a bit heavier. i put up a small wrong and throw it to bills window. he opens the window.

"y/n? is e-everything a-alright?" he ask peaking his head out.

"can you come out here for a minute?" i ask. he nods and closes his window. next thing i know he's coming out the back door.

he notices i was crying because my eyes were red and a bit puffy.

"you can t-talk to me" he says.

"i cant stay there anymore. i hate him. i really do. he's trying to make me turn against you. all of you" i say. i start crying more.

bill pulls me into a hug. he was the only one who knew about my father. not even richie.

after a few minutes of our hug we both pull away.

"w-wait stay here, i'll b-b-be back" bill says as he runs inside.

about 3 minutes later bill comes back outside.

"my m-mom said y-you c-c-can st-stay with us" bill says.

"your family wouldn't mind?" i whisper

"n-no" he whispers.

"you wouldn't mind?" i ask whispering.

"i w-would he h-happy of you stayed w-w-with us" he whispers back as the rain drips from is hair.

i smile softly staring into his beautiful green eyes. i put my hand gently on his cheek and he leans in and kisses me. i kiss him back.

bill was a bit taller than me so i stood on my tippy toes wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

we hear the back door open so we quickly pull into a hug so his parents wouldn't see us.

"y/n, i'm so glad that you'll be staying with us!" mrs. denbrough says to me.

"thank you, mrs denbrough. i promise i won't be here long. i just couldn't stay at my place tonight" i say. bill's mom was always like a second mother to me so she also knew about my father.

"don't worry about it! feel free to stay as long as you'd like" she says giving me a warm smile.

"w-we should g-get inside n-n-now" bill says. we start walking into his house soaked from the rain.

"you can take a shower in the bathroom of you'd like. we don't have any clothing that you'd probably fit into, but i'm sure you could wear something of bill's" mrs. denbrough says as i start taking my shoes off.

"okay, thank you" i say.

we walk up to bills room and he hands me a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

"y-you can wear th-this tonight," he says, "my mom w-will wash y-your clothes"

i smile at him and walk to his bathroom and lock the door. i take off my top and slip off my pants and turn on the shower.

as i get in the warm water reaches my skin.

fuck. richie is going to wake up tomorrow and notice i'm not there. richie sleeps in so i just have to wake up earlier than richie normally does then sneak back through my window.

i get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body to dry off. i then slip on the clothes bill gave me.

i walk back into bill's room and see him sitting on his bed reading. he puts the book down and pats the bed next to him to join him so i do.

"thank you for letting me stay here with you" i say.

"n-no problem" he says. i smile over at him and the room was quiet. bill's parents were already asleep.

after about an hour and a half of us talking bill looks over and checks the time. 12:37am it read.

"we sh-should probably g-g-g-get some r-rest" bill says.

"yeah" i say.

"you can s-sleep h-h-here, i'll be on the c-c-coach d-downstairs" he says getting up and heading to the door.

"okay. good night" i say.

"goodnight y/n" bill says turning the light off and closing the door.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

2.7K 17 8
Y/N Wheeler/Tozier Is Beverly Marsh's bestfriend. She just so happens to be in love with her brother Richie's, bestfriend, Bill Denbrough. She calls...
197K 5K 21
[ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ] โ›๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™–๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š?โœ You've remained best friend...
757 15 17
maddie denbrough was a thirteen year old girl. she was a member of the losers club. maddie had a great life. she had great friends and an amazing fam...