𝙒𝙧 π™ π™žπ™’ β€’ 𝙠𝙩𝙝

By bangtan_b_

❝Open your legs, I'll teach you something new❞ kim taehyung. @π˜½π˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‰_𝘽_ More

π‘–π‘›π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’

π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘›π‘’

11.5K 278 28
By bangtan_b_

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ📚ꕥ☁︎︎

AGAIN,

she did it again. Her eyes scanned through the piece of paper, holding it close to herself. Her eyes never leaving the paper as tears starting to decrease her vision, falling onto the paper. She pressed the paper against her chest, sobbing in the girls bathroom. Her sobs filled the bathroom luckily she was the only one there. She brushed her tears off with her thumbs, having a look at the paper once more hoping it was wrong. Hoping what she saw was just all wrong.

"She's going to kill me.." she mumbled, looking at the big F sign at the top of her paper. It was very hard to miss. Written in red and it's circled. This is her third time failing the class, but she feared one person. Forget the paper for a second, her mother is a brutal human being. Being a CEO of a company is not easy. However being a complete ass to your daughter is something else as well. Her mother is barely at home so it gives her time to actually breath, but as soon as she goes home today, she knows the reality. Her mother is not going to like this one bit.

"What do I do..?" her voice was low. So unstable. The last time she failed she nearly witnessed her mother's eyes balls fall out of their sockets. Hide the paper..? no her mother always asks her as soon as she steps foot in the house. Lie..? no there's no use in that. She just has to do what she does every time she fails. Come clean and take responsibility.

She opened the bathroom door, taking small steps towards the sink. The bathroom was quite big, having everything spotless as if it was a hotel. Everything looked expensive even the air smelt rich. Her mother thought it was a great idea for her to attend a private university yet she can barely keep up the school work it self. Her hands laid on the cold white sink roughly gripping it. She started to breath heavily knowing the day is nearly over, once she steps foot in the house her life is practically all over in seconds.

Her eyes traced over her own on the reflection of the perfectly shaped circle on the wall. Small little tears still remained on her eyes, she grabbed tissues from aside, removing it from her brown eyes.

She took a breather, slowly calming herself down before stepping out of the bathroom. As usual the school is huge. Everyone was normal. Firstly, every student minds their own business and never does anything inappropriate. Secondly, bullying is not allowed on school grounds not now not never. Thirdly, students can dress as they like, there's no uniform included as teachers know that students do have their own life. However what they want back is great grades and that's when we lose Alora.

"Alora, there you are I've been looking everywhere for you..." the male wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Holding a volleyball on his other hand.

"Practice is over..?" she asked. The sweat forming from his forehead explains it all as she threw his arm aside looking at him with a rather gross face. Both walked towards the hall.

"Yeah we finished early today, coach said we need rest for tomorrow's game.." meet Max, Alora's boyfriend of two years. They met two year ago. They both started school here, it was the sudden attraction that got them together. Although they don't spend that much time together due to her mother's strict rules he's still patience with her.

"I'll see you later, I love you..." he pecked her forehead before running towards his teammates.

☁︎︎ꕥ🏡︎ꕥ☁︎︎

As school started to end, she made her way towards her house. Breathing, that's all she can do for now is breath. As she opened the door, she made her way inside the house as her shoes made contact with the marble floor.

"Alora? Come here..." her mother was in the kitchen, sorting out dinner while having five minutes left of her break. She had a beautiful black suit on. Her hair neatly placed on her shoulders as a tint of red lipstick remained on her lips.

"How was the test..?" she quickly placed the food in the microwave as always before grabbing her shoes from the corner. She barely has time to discuss anything. Being a CEO of a company is not that easy.

"I failed.." those words slid out of her mouth so naturally it scared her. Her mother froze for a second looking down at her.

"Alora, I really don't have time to discuss your grades right now. But we surely will when I come back, as I did expect this to happen once again, I decided to take actions into my own hands and hired an excellent tutor for you. You will start tomorrow, I told your professor you will be taking a few weeks off school due to your grades..." the girl stood there in silence. She didn't dare to move, her mother walked past her and right for the door. She heard her mother's car engine finally begin as she finally breathed.

"A tutor..." she turned around heading towards her bedroom. The girl found it weird why she thought of a tutor now, Alora practically hides everything from her mother. Her boyfriend, her social life not that she has any. Her mother is very strict with those things due to her image as a CEO, the press are everywhere.

☁︎︎ꕥ🍺ꕥ☁︎︎

In a nearby club, a certain male softly ran his fingers through his black locks. Smoothly raising his hand to get the attention of the bartender. The male slid his card onto the table.

"Beer make it quick..." the bartender nodded, quickly grabbing the males card and walking away.

"Don't be shy, I won't bite..." his ears were filled with inappropriate wording making the side of his eye turn to observe. He felt disgusted how men think it's so easy to get a women just because she's wearing some sort of revealing clothes. The individual's hand laid right on her hips. By the look on her face it's clear that she was very uncomfortable towards his disturbing actions.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he smoothly turned around, making his elbows touch the table. Laying his hand on his jaw, the other person stood up from his seat. Making his way over.

"It's none of your business what I do, keep your mouth shut.." the male looked over at the girl. she looked terrified. Her skin slowly turning pale, dry tears storming down her cheeks.

"Of course it's not my business, but it's her business. You could clearly see that the women is uncomfortable, she's crying and here you are having the nerve to even lay a finger on her? You call yourself a man?" he could clearly see he's getting irritated that's what made it more enjoyable for him. To see him suffer, no man should touch a women without consent.

"Why don't you get up from that seat of yours and show me what you got.." he looked drunk, of course he's drunk. The smell was filling the male's nose and he didn't find that great at all. He scoffed, turning his chair around, the second he did he felt a hand in his shoulder.

"I said show me what you got..." he deeply sighed throwing his hand away from his rather expensive shirt, he turned around once again. Looking the drunk person's uniform.

"You think you can take me out just because you can play..?" the person quickly grabbing his arms around his collar. Getting frustrated, the bartender quickly ran to inform the owner of the club, a few seconds later he came running in separating the drunk individual from the male.

The owner looked at the male.

"Are you okay..?" he asked not even sparing a look at the drunk person.

"You shouldn't allow people like that to enter your club. Don't you think Seokjin..?"

☁︎︎ꕥ🏡ꕥ☁︎︎

It was pitch black outside. The street lights barely enough for a person to visually see anything. Heavy footsteps made it to the front of her door. The male dragged his hand up to the door, roughly knocking on the door multiple times. The girl was half asleep as she heard the knocking. She scanned her clock, it was 1:23am her mother has a key so she wouldn't need to knock. She looked outside the, her heart almost stopped looking down at the person.

"Max..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4.2K 30
β˜…ε½‘ πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“ ε½‘β˜… βπ˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘒 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘒𝘯 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰...
6.3K 154 182
𝖨 𝖺𝗆 π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π–»π—π—Œ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π–Όπ—Œ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗏𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ π—ˆπ—π—‡, π–Ίπ—…π—Œπ—ˆ π—‹π–Ύπ–Όπ—ˆπ—†π—†π–Ύπ—‡π–½ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝖺𝗅𝗅 π—π—ˆ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽...
68.5K 3.9K 8
❝ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? ❞ [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.
15.5K 345 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.