Cake & Honey // Soft Tsukishi...

By x_valkyrie_

"Then lay with me again." He paused. Then continued speaking i could barely hear him this time though, "I can... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1: Who Are You ?!
Chapitre 2: I'm Here To Stay
Chapitre 3: I Hope You Get Hurt
You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!
Chapitre 4: You Can Rely On Me
Chapitre 5: Trouble
Chapitre 6: You Don't Mind?
Chapitre 8: I Ruined Dinner
Chapitre 9: Today's Date
Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention
Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory
Chapitre 12: I Remember Your Name
Chapitre 13: Not A Kid
Chapitre 14: New Beginning
Chapitre 15: Women Are Scary
Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter
Chapitre 17: The Invitation
Chapitre 18: Secret Kiss
Chapitre 19: You Give Me Fever Pt.1
Chapitre 20: You Give Me Fever Pt. 2
Chapitre 21: On That Hill
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Lemon Version)
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)
Chapitre 23: Meet The Parents
Chapitre 24: Game On
Chapitre 25: I'm Not Hungry
Chapitre 26: Cancer
Chapitre 27: The Next Step
Chapitre 28: Saw You In A Dream
Chapitre 29: A Marriage Proposal Can't Be Far Behind
Chapitre 30: September 27th
Chapitre 31: Night Falls on September 27th
Chapitre 32: The Last Waltz

Chapitre 7: Birthday Mayhem

35 2 1
By x_valkyrie_

It is a chilly morning, today's date is January 3rd.

Y/n was sleeping soundly beside Tsukishima.

Well 'beside' is an understatement...

[if youre from the itty bitty tiddy committee or the opposite, let's just roll with the picture okay? :,)]

She was completely wrapped around him, the nights were getting colder so the body warmth of the boy was a blessing to her.

Tsukishima would never admit it but he was also very cold so having y/n next to him was also a relief. It had been like this ever since y/n was hypnotized, they just decided to sleep together without discussing it. She had been getting way too comfortable with Tsukishima that now all he could do was follow her lead. And it wasn't that bad.

Through the blinds of Tsukki's room a small gleam of light peaked through, landing precisely on their faces. This woke them up but neither wanted to get out of bed.

"Cakes what time is it ?" Y/n said in a groggy voice.

"Mm I don't know chere*, your chest is in my face." Tsukki said in a sleepy and muffled tone.

"Oh my bad-" y/n shifted slightly but Tsukki wrapped his arms around her; immobilizing her.

"No no I'm not complaining, don't move. Stay like this a little longer..."

He drifted back to sleep, y/n settled back down and played with his hair while he slept a while more.

Around 30 minutes had passed since they went back to sleep. They had been woken up once again but this time it was by y/n's phone ringing.

Tsukki groaned and went to pick up her phone. The call was from Nishinoya.

'What a stupid nickname' he thought.

{🌈✨Nishiii💕🥺 is calling...}

"Hello, what is it?"

"Y/n- ohh Tsukishima!! Woah ohoho buddy I see what's going on here!! Wink wink!"

"Did you really just say wink wink? Ugh stop you know it's not like that. Seriously though what's up?"

"Right haha, I'm just calling to remind y/n to pick up the birthday cake for Asahi and Kiyoko. The bakery is pretty far so I hope you're both on your way already! It'll be ready by 11 a.m. don't be late!! See you guys at the party!"

"Okay, see ya."

{Call Ended...}

Tsukishima hung up the phone. He thought to himself 'what a bother'.

He drank from his water bottle and looked at the time. It marked 10:43 a.m.

"Oh shit. Y/n!!"

He quickly went back upstairs and hurried y/n to get changed. They left the house in 10 minutes.

They borrowed Akiteru's car and drove to the bakery, barely making it in time because Tsukishima was going at 60 mph at a 50 speed limit.

As they were nearing the bakery a police car pulled Tsukishima over.

"Awe dammit." He muttered under his breath, pulling over on a parking lot.

The cop gave him a ticket and took his driver's license. He made Tsukishima follow him to the station to retrieve his license.

Y/n stayed at the bakery with the cake, she was waiting for Tsukishima to be back but he wasn't back until around half an hour later.

"I can't believe my first ticket was because I was trying to pick up a cake that's not even mine."

"Awe it's okay Cakes, today will be a good day. Now let's go get breakfast!!!!"

They drove, carefully this time, towards a Waffle House and enjoyed a lovely meal.

After breakfast they went to a store to get streamers, party hats, and some birthday balloons.

They went to the location of the party: a karaoke bar & grill.

Suga and Daichi were in charge of distracting Kiyoko & Asahi, they assumed the 3rd years were just going to watch a movie and go home but little did they know they had a whole plan for that night.

"Nishiii!!!" Y/n yelled when she saw Nishinoya, they both ran in for a tight hug. "We got the cake!!"

"Wow it looks— huh...Y/n?"-Nishinoya

"Mhm! Yes Nishiii?"

"Why does it say 'Happy Birthday You Whore'?"-Nishinoya

Y/n looked at the cake and both of their faces dropped.

[if you know where that ^ is from 👌 you got too much time in your hands]

"Ahhh..."

"Y/n...you didn't check the cake?!"

"I'm sorry Tsukki !! Come to think of it the cashier did say something like that's not your cake."

"And you didn't think anything of it!?"

"Well I thought of course it's not mine, it's for Asahi and Kiyoko!"

"Oh my- give it to me I'll go return it. Stay here, Nishinoya take care of her!!"

"Yes sir!" -Nishinoya saluted.

Tsukishima called the bakery and they confirmed they had their actual cake, so he drove away to exchange it.

Meanwhile, Nishinoya and y/n started hanging up streamers and a banner that read 'Happy Birthday Asahi & Kiyoko !'

Later on Yachi and Yamaguchi arrived. Followed by Hinata, Kageyama and Tanaka. The sun was starting to set and Tsukishima finally arrived with the CORRECT cake.

It was almost time for the party to start and when Nishinoya got a text from Suga saying they were on their way, everyone hid behind chairs, tables and other things.

"Hm? Daichi what are we doing here-" -Kiyoko

"One. Two. Three." -Nishinoya whispered.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY !" Everyone yelled out together, Tanaka handed Kiyoko a bouquet of roses and placed party hats on both of their heads.

The loud popping sounds of the confetti cannons startled Asahi, he still had a shocked face but it soon smoothed out when he saw all of the effort his friends had put in this party.

Everyone started talking with each other and mingling.

"Guys guys let's take a picture come on!!"

[we're gonna pretend here that Coach Ukai and Mr. Takeda aren't there sorry😅]

"You guys, we look so good!" Y/n exclaimed, Nishinoya was beside her nodding furiously.

"Alright! Let's get this party started!" -Tanaka yelled out with excitement.

They started ordering food and drinks. Non-alcoholic of course, then after eating for a while they started singing songs on the karaoke machine and playing guitar hero that was also hooked on the machine.

"TOBE FLYY HIGH! HIGH! ASE TO CHI TO NAMIDA DE HIKARU TSUBASA DE IMA ZENBU ZENBU OKIATTE. TOBE FLY *deep inhale* TAKAKU FLYYYY!!!" -Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Hinata  were singing the song Fly High very loudly. The other guys sitting around the table were cheering them on or singing along with them.
[yes the haikyuu opening ;)]

When they finished the song y/n threw a rose she made out of a napkin at the trio while laughing uncontrollably.

"Calm down y/n, haha you're acting way too stupid." Tsukishima said placing his hand on her shoulder. A wide grin plastered on his face.

"Awe come on Tsukki!! Let's sing a song! Actually let's ALL sing a song together!! I know the perfect one." Y/n stood up enthusiastically.

She chose the song and as the name popped up on the screen some people groaned. She laughed even harder and clicked play. The song y/n had played was a classic everyone knew, I've Got A Dream from the Disney movie: Tangled.

The accordion started to play and y/n yelled out, "First we got THE BIRTHDAY BOYYY ASAHII !!" She pulled Asahi up, who looked troubled, and handed him the mic he was confused as he had seen Tangled only once but still played along.

[I 100% RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THE SONG WHILE READING THIS NEXT PART PLEASE IT MAKES IT 10 TIMES BETTER☺️]

[Asahi]
I'm malicious, mean and scary
( ̄~ ̄;
My sneer could curdle dairy
And violence wise, my hands are not the cleanest-
But despite my evil look
And my temper, and my hook!
I've always yearned to be a concert pianist!
Can't you see me on the stage performing Mozart
Ticklin' the ivories 'til they gleam?
Yep, I'd rather be called deadly
For my killer show tune medley!

[Everyone]
Thank you!

[Asahi]
Cause way down deep inside
I've got a dream!

[Everyone]
He's got a dream
He's got a dream

[Asahi]
See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem
Though I do like breaking femurs
You can count me with the dreamers
Like everybody else
I've got a dream!

"Nishi, Tanaka! You're up!"-Y/n

[Tanaka]
I've got scars and lumps and bruises
Plus something here that oozes
And let's not even mention my complexion
But despite my extra toes
And my goiter, and my nose
I really wanna make a love connection!!

He pointed at Kiyoko who only laughed and rolled her eyes.

[Nishinoya]
Can't you see me with a special little lady?!
Rowing in a rowboat down the stream?
Though I'm one disgusting blighter
I'm a lover, not a fighter
'Cause way down deep inside
I've got a dream!

"HEY I'M NOT DISGUSTING !!"-Nishinoya

[Everyone]
I've got a dream (he's got a dream)

[Nishinoya & Tanaka]
And I know one day, romance will reign supreme!
Though my face leaves people screaming
There's a child behind it, dreaming
Like everybody else,
I've got a dream!!

[Sugawara]
Tor would like to quit and be a florist!

[Daichi]
Gunther does interior design!

[Ennoshita]
Ulf is into mime!

[Hinata]
Attila's cupcakes are sublime!

[Narita]
Bruiser knits!!

[Kinoshita]
Killer sews!

[Yamaguchi]
Fang does little puppet shows!!

[Kageyama]
And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns-

"Hey why do I get the unicorns!"-Kageyama yelled.

"Shh it's okay Kags you did great!" Y/n said and Kageyama calmed down. "Cakes~ you haven't sung yet!!"

"N-No no no boys,  I don't sing."

Y/n smirked and pulled him out of his seat, "Pleasee Cakes it totally fits you! Ladies and gents!! Please put your hands together for... Tsukishima Kei!!!"

People clapped and cheered as Tsukishima sighed and grabbed the mic.

[Tsukishima]
I have dreams like you, no, really
Just much less touchy feely
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
On an island that I own
Tanned and rested and alone-
Surrounded by enormous piles of money!

Everyone cheered and clapped at Tsukki's performance.
"Yay!! Now birthday girl we'll sing together!" Y/n grabbed Kiyoko's hand and hugged her.

[Kiyoko & y/n]
I've got a dream
I've got a dream
I just wanna see the floating lanterns gleam!

Y/n and Kiyoko grabbed Yachi as well and all three of them began singing.

[Yachi, Kiyoko, & y/n]
And with every passing hour
I'm so glad I left my tower!
Like all you lovely folks
I've got a dream!!!

[Everyone]
She's got a dream (she's got a dream)
They've got a dream, we've got a dream
So our differences ain't really that extreme!
We're one big team!!

[Daichi]
Call us brutal-

[Sugawara]
Sick!

[Nishinoya]
Sadistic!

[Asahi]
And grotesquely optimistic!

[Everyone]
'Cause way down deep inside
We've got a dream!!!

[Everyone, harmonizing together]
I've got a dream
I've got a dream
I've got a dream
I've got a dream
I've got a dream

[Y/N]
I've got a dream!!

[Everyone holding out the last word]
Yes way down deep inside I've got a dreeaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!
YEAH!

"Woo! Man! Volleyball club? More like choir club hahaha!" -Tanaka said making everyone laugh.

•••

After the party ended the team decided to have a sleepover at Asahi's house since it was the biggest.

They watched movies and told scary ghost stories, ate popcorn and laughed all night long.

Hinata, Nishinoya, Kageyama and y/n were the ones who were up until like 3:00 a.m.

Their laughter woke up Asahi, "You should sleep soon, you'll wake up Daichi and unleash hell upon us all."

"WAAAHH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" -Nishinoya said with a startled face and his heart on the line, "Oh Asahi hi."

They were playing uno and Kageyama just kept winning. Acting as if they were in Las Vegas being big shot dealers and gamblers.

"No fair Kags! You're cheating, how come you always target me?!"

"Whaa- I'm not cheating! You guys just suck at this!" -Kageyama

"You don't even know how to deal cards Kageyama!" -Hinata

"This isn't even close to poker dude!"-Kageyama

"Hey...do you know what time it is? It's 3 in the freaking morning, go to sleep." -Daichi said with an angry look on his face.

Everyone quieted down and immediately started putting the cards away.

Y/n was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror brushing her teeth. Someone suddenly opened the door, it was none other than Tsukishima.

He was still sleepy, he sat down on the toilet seat that was still covered.

"Um Cakes you okay- woah Tsukki!!" She covered her eyes, "TSUKISHIMA WAKE UP MAN KEEP YOUR PANTS ON!"

Tsukishima seemed to finally wake up and realize that he was about to take off his pants in front of y/n.

He blushed furiously and slipped his pants all the way back up.

"Huh? I-I'm sorry!!! I have no idea what happened I think I was sleep walking!"

"Wh- what's going on here?! Y/n? Are you okay? Why did you scream?" -Hinata

"H-He was going to strip right in front of m-me!"

"WHAAAAAT?!" - Hinata & Tsukki yelled out at the same time.

"W-WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING YOU'RE THE ONE DOING IT?!" -Hinata

"I WAS NOT GOING TO STRIP IN FRONT OF YOU. I WAS ASLEEP!"

"LIKELY STORY YOU PERVERT!"

People started pouring into the bathroom startled by all the screaming. Soon, it was like they were having a team meeting in Asahi's bathroom.

Tsukishima and y/n were blushing furiously.

"It's okay guys I'm okay now I've calmed down-" y/n got an idea and a smirk crept up her lips, "Though... I wouldn't mind it if you actually wanted to strip for me Tsukki ;)"

Everyone looked at y/n with shock.

Tsukishima being the absolute tease he was, followed along. "Oh? Would you like to help me then chere;)?"

"Are you asking me for a favor? What would you want me to do for you Kei?"

"Hmm how about if I strip for you would you give me a little lap dance? You think that's a fair trade?"

"A-Ah I'm not sure...in front of all these people?" Y/n placed her hands on Tsukishima's chest, acting shy and innocent as he continued to playing along with her.

He placed one hand on her chin lifting it up and the other hand on her lower back.

"Umm guys we're still here you're taking it too far!!" -Yamaguchi

"She started it." Tsukishima and y/n backed away from each other returning to normal.

"Haha I totally won."

"No way I had the last word so it's 3-1 if I'm not mistaken."

"Ohoho you are sorely mistaken."

"Stop it! Go to sleep!"-Daichi

The pair chuckled and went to lay down together.

"Such a handful..." -Daichi sighed.

Everyone went back to sleep.

•••

*Chere is 'Dear' in French.

A/N: oh man this was so fun to write 😂 also why does it feel like all of my chapters end with someone going to sleep 💀 oh well. Just wanted to say that I have been working very hard on these chapters for you guys :) I hope you like them. I'm trying to perfect them as much as possible so I don't regret writing it. I've decided to take my time specially since school is starting soon. Ofc I'm not going to keep you guys waiting and instead of giving you a half-assed story I will work hard to make it one you will love :D

Anyways that's it :) have a good one and lovely readings to you all!!!! Also happy new year 2021!!!

Pfttt I'm so late 💀 I wrote this around New Years so I'm sorry it's barely getting posted on March. Still though, happy New Years :)

~Valkyrie ⭐️-_-💧

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 2651 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 514 24
Reunion between Kita Shinsuke and his old best friend was unexpected when she lost her memories, including memories of him. Start : 26/7/2020 End...
66K 1.5K 21
" ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„. ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’, ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐...
993K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
967K 40.7K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC