✨ Danti smut ✨

By Shroom999

You still shipping danti in 2022? Don't worry me too :) More

SMUT

S M U T

482 13 4
By Shroom999

Dark is a hard working man. He mostly stayed in his office doing paper work and keeping the egos in line, and trying to make sure that the manor is in one piece. once in while he'll take a stroll in the garden just to take his mind off work. Dark likes to have everything calm and quiet. Other then anti who likes to have everything loud and crazy. Every day he'll pull pranks on the other egos or do crazy shit in the manor, anti would do anything to get attention form dark He likes it when dark is pissed off with him.
But on some days anti will be bored and just sit around the manor.

Anti was sitting on the couch spinning a knife around in his hand, dr.iplier was sitting with him in the living room he was looking at anti, very scared that anti might stab himself with the knife. Wilford came bouncing into the living room, with a big smile on his lips.
" aye ol'chaps! How are you on this fine day?" Wilford yelled with excitement while Turing his pink moustache with his fingers.

" me and henrik lost a patient today. Poor Peter.." dr.iplier murmured.
" that's great! What about you glitchy?!"
Anti just rolled his eyes and let out a small huff.
"Nothing. I did nothing today"
Anti looked over at wilford. Wilford looks awfully happy today, anti never saw him this happy before. It kinda scared him in a way.
" wilford? Did something happe-"

" of course something happen!! This guy gots a nice hot date!"
Wilfored said while pointing at himself. Anti just snickers while dr.iplier just smiles brightly.
" who is it?" Anti asked, wilford jump on his feet holding his excitement in.

" it's Jameson! I ask him if he wanted to hang out later tonight. And he said yes!"

" that awesome wilford! I'm proud of you man!" Dr. Iplier yelled.
Anti just rolled his eyes and got up stretching his sore bones, he slowly walk out of the licking and down the hallway. He just felt lazy today he felt like doing something but he doesn't know what, usually in these days he always hung around with Marvin but he went with Jackie on this mission or some shit.  He suddenly got a idea, he smirk slightly and he glitched up to darks office. He was in front of the door, anti giggles softly and pushes the door open. Once he walk in and closed the door behind himself he saw dark at his desk writing something on the papers.

" what do you want anti?" Dark said not even looking up to look at anti. Dark already knew who it was, anti just strolled in and just look around.
" oh nothing. I'm just bored. I got nothing to do" anti said while sitting on top on darks desk. Dark sighed and looked up at anti, seeing the mischievous in his eyes.
" why bother me? I'm trying to work here" anti just shrugs and looks around the room, the room was big it had two couches siting in the middle of the room with a table between the couches. And some giant bookcases at the sides of the walls, Anti always wondered what's in them. Probably just history books and random novels, who knows. He look over at dark and watch him write some words onto papers, it looks boring honestly this guy dose this mostly everyday how is he not tired of it? Antis eyes glanced at dark face admiring him, Anti always wanted to run his hands on to darks fluffy hair, it looks really soft. Their not friends nor lovers, their enemies... more like enemies with benefits. Anti always wondered what if they dated, anti wouldn't mind that.

" stop staring at me" dark said, continuing with his writing.
" sorry" anti whispers and look away.

Anti grew bored again. He was about to leave when he got the best idea, he took a small glance at dark and saw he's focused on his work. He crouch down and went under the table, he sat between darks legs.

" anti what the are you doing?" Dark asked while looking down at him.
Anti just smirks and puts his head on to darks thigh, making eye contact with dark.
" keep doing you're work. I want to see  if you can keep your focus while I suck  your cock" anti said, already zipping darks pants off.

" what the fuc- are you fucking insane??" Dark whispered. Anti didn't listen and just softy mouthed darks clothed dick. Anti felt dark tense under his touch making him smile. slowly he took out darks dick out his boxers, Dark already having a half chub, anti took a small kitten lick on to the tip slowly sucking around it just so he could tease dark a little.

" come on you brat" anti look up at dark, trying to look innocent. Anti wraps his hands around the base and started moving up and down, anti closed his eyes moaning quietly around darks dick making him groan.
Dark put his hand on top of antis hair feeling the softness, suddenly he grab a fistful of antis hair brought him down to the base of his dick, dark smirking when he heard anti give out a choke sound. Dark slowly brought up antis head seeing him lick underside, anti suck up and down on to darks dick.

Anti could feel per- come going into his mouth, he Lap it up with his tongue sucking on the tip. Anti loved hearing darks groans its always nice to hear. He palm himself though his tight jeans just to relieve some tension he was really hard right now. Anti let go with a small 'bop' as he took shallow breaths, a small string of saliva connected with darks dick.

" am I doing good daddy?" Anti said while looking up at dark. Dark only nodded his head, anti was about to take more of his cock but he felt a hand rap around his arm and tugging him harshly on to his feet. Next then he felt was hands pushing him on the table feeling some of the paper rub harshly against his back, he softly groan at the pain.
" what a pretty sight" dark whispered while his hand travelled down on to anti's jeans feeling a bit of wetness on anti's crotch.

" I haven't even touch you and your this wet. You whore" anti softly moan at the name and buck at darks hand.
" please, please, please, touch me. I want it so bad" anti wines quietly. Dark unbuttoned antis jeans and slowly taking off his pants. Dark took off his boxers to see a sticky mess, anti whimpered. Dark bend down and took anti into his mouth, anti bite his lip to control his moans. He felt sweat dripping down his face, he felt so hot he thought he was gonna pass out anti slowly took off his shirt and threw it on to the ground. Dark sucked around antis cock, he took it out of his mouth to look at anti. He trialed kisses up to his chest leaving love bits, dark took antis nipple into his mouth sucking it harshly making anti moan quite loudly. Dark pulled away leaving anti to wine softly.

" you gotta be quite. You don't want anyone to hear you. Will you be good for daddy and stay quiet?"
Anti nodded his head.
" I'll be good for daddy" anti said with a huge smile on his face. Dark chuckled, he put up three fingers up to antis mouth. Anti immediately put darks fingers into his mouth, licking around his knuckles anti felt dark shove his fingers down his throat making him gag. Dark took his fingers out of antis mouth seeing that it was covered with saliva he smirk gently.
Anti open his legs wider making dark smirk more, anti felt a finger press to his hole making him gasp, he felt dark slowly put his finger into his tight heat. Anti moans quietly as darks fingers rub his walls he rock his hips to make darks finger go deeper, but he felt dark stop him by holding his hip.

" mm~ please go faster"
Anti mumbled. Dark just rolled his eyes as he put another finger inside of him thrusting in and out.
Anti let out heavy breaths, he glanced at dark who was giving kisses inside his thigh. Anti reaches up and brings dark to his lips kissing him softly, making anti smile brightly when he felt dark kissing back. Whenever they fool around with each other they hardly kiss, but if they do kiss it brings butterflies to antis stomach.

Dark bit antis bottom lip who moaned and dark slip his tongue inside his mouth. Anti pulled away to take breather, feeling his face go all warm. Dark suck on his neck leaving deep purple bruises. Dark slowly took his fingers out while making anti whimper at the lost of contact.
Dark put anti's legs on his shoulders and brought his cock to anti's awaiting hole, he rubbed his tip at anti's entrance making him whine.

" please daddy. Just Fuck me already" Dark chuckled and slammed into anti making him scream,
" ah~! F-fuck!"
anti panted trying to ignore the pain he felt. Anti let out tears that where going down his face as he glared at dark.
" what? You said you wanted me to hurry up" Dark said as he slowly pulled out and pushing back in.

Anti let out a shaky sigh as he closed his eyes. He felt dark started thrusting slowly, Anti feels a little pain but he brushes it away.Anti open his eyes to look at dark. Anti whimpers making dark look up as he saw anti's pained expression, he sighed and holts to stop.
" ..sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you"
Dark whispered making anti smile with tears going down his face.
Anti grab dark and started kissing him on the lips, anti rap his arms around darks neck to bring him closer. Dark pulled away to kiss his neck, anti moaned softly, a little bit later anti felt the pain go away. Anti wiggles his hips to make dark move, dark chuckle as he started thrusting at a slow pace.

Anti covered his mouth to keep himself quiet, he doesn't want one of the egos to barge in and see them he knows that the door isn't lock and that's making his heart beat go fast. Anti felt dark picking up speed making him move to the thrusts, he could hear the desk moving along with them he couldn't help but let out a loud moan as dark hit a seductive spot.
" hey you better be quiet you bitch" dark groan out quietly.
" I-I can't. AhH~!! I can't help it" he yelled out, anti felt his hands slid off his face and on to the desk, he grip the papers while letting out another loud moan.

Dark growled and took his hands off anti's hip and putted on his moaning mouth, dark could feel the vibrations on his hand making dark smirk.
He kept bounding into anti ,he felt great inside him.
Anti let out moan after moan, he felt himself coming soon he wanted to come, he craves it. Anti took his length into his hands and strated jerking it up and down, the pleasure was so good that it made his eyes go cross eyed.
" come on and come brat~ don't keep me waiting"
Anti moaned into darks hand, pick up speed onto his length He could feel a warm sensation at his belly, he was gonna come soon.

Suddenly he felt dark stall as he groan softly. Anti felt warm liquid filling him up, that's when he came onto his hand. Anti felt dark pull out feeling himself dripping, he closed his eyes and tried to relax.
Dark took his hand off anti and sat down on his chair having a nice view of anti's hole dripping with his come.
Dark just chuckled as he petted anti's leg.

Anti laid there for a few moments he just felt really tired. He smiled and open his eyes to look up at the ceiling.
A boring day turn into a fantastic day that he'll never forget.

—————————-
HEY! welcome to the book of sins :)
Where I write smut of my two favourite people- if you want u can comment some request I'll be happy to write them OH and Im sorry that my grammar or spelling aren't good- ANYWAY BYEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
84.6K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...