Loving With Three ( MxMxMxM)

By YaoiGoodess

In a world where you are fated to be with you soulmate and were any gender can get pregnant. Dawn Aetos was a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 and Introductions

3.2K 64 8
By YaoiGoodess

The story takes place in a world where soulmates and any gender pregnancy is possible.

Let me explain the meaing of soulmates.

Marks: Soulmates where originally discovered over a century ago when children with marks started being born. They found out that they are called "Lenias" lenias as they soulmate mark that are givung from birth. Soulmate marks could be anything from just a little mark to a very large and detailed one. People having more than one soulmate marks is common as is polygramous relationships. When in contact with your soulmate your mark will begin to take colour as it finally finds it's fated pair. If your soulmate is dead or in the deaths door the mark either being to resonate or fade away. Not all are able ro find their soumates thought the marks. If you have more than one soulmates and one more suddenly appears that means that your soulmate is younger than you.

Bonds: Bonds in soulmate as created over time as the person grows into an adult but at the age of fifty begins to stop as it's the time limit for bond creating. Bonds are like magnetic pull of emotion that swirls around the person whold body looking for their soulmates bonds. Having more soulmates can somethings distrupt that buy as long as the bond is strong the fated matching is OK.

Fated: They are usual paired from birth, seems really early I know but also lucky for those who knew each other from birth. When soulmates find each other and fill each others marks they are automatically paired forever. Fated pair can break their bond and find someone else only if the other persons pair also broke their off.

Age Gap: Age gaps are ranged from 0-20 due to younger kids with older mates. (thats all the info on that 😌)

On to the introductions ~~~~~

Dawn Aetos

     21

    5'9

Sassy, Feisty, Lively

He's Greek

He works at a bookstore and lives in an apartment with Karla his corgi

Kai Sato

   29

6'4

Snarky, Stern, and refined

He's Asian to be exact Japanese

He is a CEO as a cover job, but in a more secret basis he live a life as a Mafia boss Code name: Black Eagle

Luca Romano

   28

  6'3

Caring, Humourous, Easy- Going

  He's Italian

He is a famous fashion designer and loves to make people laugh

Oren Antar

   26

6'4

Well- mannered, sweet, considerate

He is Middle Eastern

He is a world round chef and also loves to travel around worls.

Natalia Ortiz

    22

   5'11

Bossy, Bold, Lively

She is Cuban

She works at the same place as Dawn and she is he's crazy best friend

Kim Ji- yoo

  22

  5'9

Funny, Nice, Outgoing

He is Korean

He works with Natalia and Dawn. He absolutely loves food.

Johnathan Perez

      25

      6'0

He is Hispanic

He works for Kai as his second in command and helps guard his house

More characters will be introduced later on

Hope you like it and if you have questions just comments

Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 846 22
Insanity was bred in the pits of Hell. Emeri Marcello was a deep believer in that. His sole empire clawed away at a being, tearing apart their mind...
166 17 11
Living in a world of Greek gods and monsters can be hard enough on its own, but tacking on the trials and tribulations of love can make it almost imp...
514K 31.8K 36
How do you tell someone who's in love with another person, you are mates? Aetos is a man of many attributes and patience is one of them. After being...
30.4K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...