๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

theesecretfairy เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  12
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  20
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  25
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  28
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  36
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  41
โ™  42
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  9

14.7K 918 104
theesecretfairy เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

"Don't let your past affect your future Manik. If you will allow your past to affect your future, you'll never be able to come out of it and live the present.."

Nandini moves out of the room and sighs. She thanks god that she didn't speak anything stupid.

Manik is in the court where he's informed that Naman is spotted in a nearby forest.

"Try to find time and get him anyhow! It's already very late!" Manik ordered.

The court dismisses and Manik wents to Kalavati's room to see her sleeping. He didn't disturb her and went to Raheshwari's room to ask about dadi's health.

Manik enters the room to see Nandini and Rajeshwari playing chess.

"Pranaam maa.." Manik said bowing in front of her mother.

Rajeshwari smiles at him and Nandini just looks away. "Your turn maa.."

Rajeshwari smiles and plays her turn.

"Maa how's dadi's health now?" Manik asked sitting next to her mother.

"She's fine now.." Rajeshwari replied moving the piece forward.

Nandini moves her piece forward as it's her turn now. But Manik stopped her. "No don't move this..."

"Why? By moving this piece I can kill her piece.." Nandini said.

"Yes, you surely can but the main aim in the battlefield isn't only about killing other's but also to save yourself and your army as much as you can.. By moving this piece you can kill her piece but you will be in danger too at the same time..." Manik explained her and moves another piece.

Manik teaches her how to play the game properly while Rajeshwari excuses herself to let them together.

"Wow! I wasn't knowing that you are so intelligent!" Nandini said with a smile and then focuses on her game. Manik looks at her unbelievably but she doesn't bothers about it and continued her game.

Both Nandini and Manik started playing and Manik let Nandini win because she's a way more excited.

"Yay! I won! See, I knew it that you aren't that intelligent..." Nandini says and chuckles.

"Really? You know what I let you win thinking that you are new to this game.." Manik replied.

"Aww really? Don't lie... Whenever someone loses he says the same.. Don't lie and accept your defeat.." Nandini replied with a smile.

"I didn't lose but I made you win!" Manik protested.

"Think what you want but I know that I won... And I'll tell this to maa that her daughter in law defeated her beloved son.." Nandini said getting up with a proud smile.

"Nandini..." Manik tried to stop her but she had already left the room. He smiles and leaves from there.

Manav and Ishaan practices and say do everything together. They become good friends in just few days. Both of them were talking when Gauri is passing from there.

"Gauri.." Manav called her name and she approaches him. "Say.."

"Where are you busy today since early morning? I didn't get a chance to talk to you properly.." Manav complained.

"I was busy in the kitchen first and now I'm going to Princess Nandini's room..." Gauri replied.

"You can go there later... But first listen to me.." Manav said.

"Manav, I'll meet you later promise but let me go right now.." Gauri said and left from there.

"Who's she Manav?" Ishaan asked.

"She's Gauri, my best friend.." Manav replied with a smile.

"Only best friend or..." Ishaan said in a teasing tone.

"Just friend..." Manav said trying to hide his smile.

"Yes only friend.." Ishaan replies in mocking tone and both burst out laughing.

Manav then left from there and moves to Manik who's leaving with Dev.

"Bhai sa..." Manav called out.

Manik and Dev turn to see Manav approaching them. "What happened?" Manik asked.

"Bhai sa i want to talk to you.. Please don't say no, listen first.." Manav said to which Manik nodded.

"Bhai sa, do you really think that Princess Ishita had saved dadi's life? I mean you know her right? She doesn't know all this.." Manav said to Manik.

Manik give him a small smile. "What do you think of me? Do you really think that I believed her?"

"That means..."

"Yes, I know Ishita cannot do this and so Nandini have must done it.. But I didn't expressed it neither to her nor to anyone.. Because I need to find out that why she lied if she has done it? And why she behaves so strange whenever Rajmata Iravati is around her..." Manik said to Manav.

"So did you scolded bhabhi?" Manav asked knowing that he must have. Manik nodded.

"Bhai sa... Why? She must have felt hurt!"

"I know Manav, but it's needed. If I'll ask her I'm sure she won't tell me so I tried another way but I guess she's a bit stubborn. But don't worry, I'll handle it and won't hurt your bhabhi"
Manik said with a smile.

"Doesn't she have any relation with you that you are saying my bhabhi? Manav asked raising his eyebrow.

"It'll be better if you focus on your training Manav.." Manik said in a bit cold voice.

"Yes bhai sa... But you can be friends na?" Manav said with a smirk and ran from there leaving a chuckling Dev behind.

"Now why are you smiling?" Manav questioned Dev. "Nothing, come now, let's go!"

It's night when Manik enters his room to see Nandini had made a small temple in his room in a corner. Nandini is sitting on the floor near the temple decorating it with flowers.

"Nandini!" Manik said in his cold voice.

Nandini gets startled hearing sudden voice of Manik. She turns to see Manik standing. "Can't you talk slow? Always ready to shout like a monster!"

Just then they heard Gaurav's laugh. Both turn to see Gaurav on the door.

"Come inside Gaurav, why are you standing there?" Manik said with a smile.

Gaurav moves inside and moves to Nandini. He sits besides her. Nandini pecks his cheeks.

"You call chacha a monster?" Gaurav said with a chuckle.

Nandini chuckled too and nodded. "Because he looks like one.. Isn't he?"

"Yes he do.."

Both Nandini and Gaurav hi-fied.

"Nandini what are you teaching him?" Manik asked and Nandini nodded in a no. "And what's all this?"

"It's called temple! Don't you know this much.." Nandini said with a forced smile.

"He didn't know this chachi because he never goes to temple.." Gaurav replied to which Nandini smiled.

"Nandini, remove all this from here, right now! I don't like all this in my room!" Manik said in his cold voice.

"It's my room too and I can do what I like.. You are no one to order me! If you don't want to see all this, you may turn your face but I'll not remove all this... It's just a temple Manik. If don't believe in God then it's ok, but I believe and so let me do.." Nandini replied and gets engrossed in her work.

Manik sighs and gets engrossed in his own work. While doing his work his gaze shifts to Nandini.

Nandini is lighting the diyas and decorating the temples. Her lips have a beautiful smile while her eyes are filled with peace. Manik smiles seeing her and remembers the time when he saw Nandini for the first time.

4 months ago:

Manik has come to some ashram to donate as asked by her mother and is disguised as a commoner. He's wearing normal clothes with fake beard and moustache.

After distributing the things he's going back when he heard someone's voice. He starts following the voice to see the voice is coming from nearby cliff.

Moving near the cliff he saw a girl hanging on the cliff holding a branch of nearby tree. He cannot see her face because her long hair are all over her face. He can only see a glimpse of her eyes.

"Hey, what are you doing there? Come up!" Manik shouted from the cliff.

Hearing the sound the girl turned her face to him. She's none other than Nandini. Manik is smitten by her beauty at the very moment. Her long hair dancing with air, black doe shaped eyes with big eyelashes and rosy lips makes Manik's heart skip a beat.

"What are you staring at? Pull me up please!" Nandini shouted while holding the branch.

Manik trance breaks and he forwards his hand to her. Nandini holds his hand and Manik slowly pulled her upwards.

After getting on the top Nandini sighed. "Thank you so much for your help... If you haven't come here, I would be dead today and my family would be in search of me.."

"No need to thank me... What were you doing there?" Manik asked.

"Because of this puppy.. He fell down there, so I went to save him less known that I would also be caught there..." Nandini replied.

"What's your name... I-I mean who are you?" Manik asked Nandini.

"I'm Princess Nand..." What are you saying Nandini, you aren't allowed to reveal your identity to a stranger, what if he's a robber. You have to be careful. "Umm I mean I'm Princess Nandini's personal maid.." Nandini replied biting her tongue. Manik smiled at her.

"Ok, bye and thanks once again.." Nandini said to Manik with a smile and went from there taking the puppy in her hands. While Manik stared at her without a blink.

Manik secretly followed her to see her moving towards a palanquin.

"Princess Nandini.. Where have you been since long? We were all worried for you when we aren't able to find you.." One the maid said to Nandini. "And what happened to your clothes and hair? They are all messed up.."

"Oho Usha, I was just roaming around and now I'm back na.. So now let's leave for the palace or we will be late otherwise..." Nandini said to her sitting in the palanquin.

Manik had watched the whole scene. "Oh! So she's Nandini, princess of Anjumgarh..." He smiles.

Nandini sees Manik watching her. As soon as their eyes meets Manik winks at Nandini and mouths Pretty. Nandini smiles and pulls the curtain of her palanquin. Manik smiles seeing Nandini.
___

"Manik Manik... Manik.." Nandini calls out Manik to which his trance breaks. "I'm calling you since so long but you aren't listening! Where are you lost? And why are you smiling like that?" Nandini asked with a frown.

"Because of you.." Manik said with a smile still lost.

"What?" Nandini said being shocked.

"No! I mean no! I-I was thinking som-something... What are you saying?" Manik said relaxing himself.

"Relax! Why are you stammering? Ok leave it, tell me how's my temple looking?" Nandini asked with a smile.

"Beautiful.." Manik said looking at her.

"Don't look at me.. Look at the temple and tell!" Nandini said turning Manik's face from her to the temple.

Manik gets embarrassed. "I was talking about temple only... I have to leave now.." Manik then leaves the chamber.

"What happened to him suddenly.. He's behaving so weird.." Nandini said to herself.

Just then Gaurav approaches her. "Come chachi lets go outside and play.."

"No Gaurav, it's already night. Go and sleep right now, we will play tomorrow..." Nandini said ruffling Gaurav's hair. Gaurav moves out.

Nandini lights the diya in the temple and is just leaving when she spots that Manik has left his diary open on the table. Nandini picks the diary.

"It's looking like a personal diary I guess... Manik writes diary too.. I wasn't knowing that.." Nandini said flipping the pages of the diary.

She reads one of the page. "It's really a beautiful day today. I'm glad maa sa asked me to go to the ashram where I met her. I never stare at girls usually but her beauty caught my attention. Even covered with dirt and dust she looks ethereal. I can't get her face out from my eyes. Today when I was coming ba..."

Just then someone snatches the diary from her. Nandini lifts her head up to see Manik standing glaring at her with anger. Nandini gulped in fear.

"I-I am sorry.. I was just going through the diary when this page cau.." Nandini said in a low voice but is cut by Manik in between.

"This is the last time I'm warning you Nandini. Stay away from my things! And don't you see it's my personal diary! You know it very well that I don't like anyone touching my things. Don't you dare do that again..." Manik said in a warning tone.

"But what's that so confidential that you can't sh..."

"I said no! That means no Nandini.. This isn't only a diary but the dark secrets of my life which I don't want to share with anyone!"

"But you can share with me.. I'll not judge you, I promise... Don't let your past affect your future Manik. If you will allow your past to affect your future, you'll never be able to come out of it and live the present.." Nandini said to Manik with a smile.

"Then why you allow your past affect your future Nandini?" Manik asked her to which Nandini's smile faded. She stayed quiet. "Why are you quiet now? It's easy to say Nandini but when it's comes to you it becomes very tough..."

Nandini didn't say anything but tears welled up in her eyes.

Manik notices her wet eyes. "Nandini don't cry... I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you... Nandini please don't cry.."

"Even if I try my best Manik, I just can't forget it.. Those nightmares, those words scares me to death. I don't know what to do.." Nandini said wiping her moist eyes.

Manik make her sit and offered her a glass of water. "It's ok Nandini. Don't worry.. I'll help you.. I'll help you to fight with your fears"

Nandini just stares at him and hugs him. Manik is shocked by her sudden action. He didn't hug her back. Nandini realises what she has done and breaks the hug. "Sorry... I was just thankful to you.. No one cared for me this much till now on having a relation but you are helping me out without having anything between us.."

"It's ok.. And I know it's difficult for both of us to accept the truth of our lives that we are married... But we can stay together as friends right?" Manik asked Nandini with hope in her eyes to which Nandini nodded.

"Ok then sleep now... It's already night and I have to get up early tomorrow" Manik said lying on the bed.

Nandini too lie down on her side. "Why? Is there something tomorrow?"

"I can't tell you that Nandini.." Manik said.

"It's ok.." Nandini replied with a small smile.

"I'm going on hunting tomorrow in evening... Would you like to join me?" Manik asked Nandini.

"Who else will be going?" Nandini asked.

"Be comfortable.. I'm not going to do anything to you in the jungle. And Manav and Ishaan will be accompanying us.." Manik said.

Nandini gets embarrassed. "I-I didn't mean th-that.. I was just asking.. I mean don't take me wrong but I don't know you well since now so it's just.."

"It's ok.. I understand.." Manik said.

Nandini smiled and both drifted to sleep.

Here goes another update.

Hope you all like it.

What do you think about MaNan's first meet?

What do you think is Nandini's past?

Please leave your feedback and don't forget to vote.

Thank you❤

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

21.9K 1.2K 35
'Ishq Mein Hum dum - #1' She came like a star to my moment of darkness. And I didn't know they called her Naintara. ________________________๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ’ž___...
Royally Paired Oindrila (Dona) เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

33.2K 3.4K 15
Book 1 of Royal Series Rajkumari Nandini, by day she was the over protected princess of a small kingdom named Sitamgarh and by night she was Rakshi...
THE RETURN OF THE PRINCESS D E L U S I O N A L เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคเคคเคฟเคนเคพเคธเคฟเค• เคธเคพเคนเคฟเคคเฅเคฏ

7.2K 389 15
Back in those days, Rajputh's and Chowhan's were in a good terms after so many fights, misconceptions, wars, but one particular incident has change...
589K 54.6K 54
He told me I'm crazy. He told me I'm irresponsible. He told me I'm clumsy. He told me I'm a M I S T A K E And I always told him that ~ ~ I L O V E...