An Alpha Is My Mate

By storm408

18 year old Dawn, her 15 year old sister Dusk, and their father live as rogues. After the girl's mother died... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
A/n
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/n
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/n
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/n
Chapter 44
A/n
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
SQUEEEEEE!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/n
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 23

603 21 0
By storm408

Dawn

It has been 2 days since Logan told me. I have spoken to lilac, but I have kind of avoided him. I was sitting under a tree when Logan came out of the pack house, and walked to me. With 5 men and 3 woman, not including lilac. "Dawn, do you remember Aiden, Daniel, Storm, Jonathan, And Carter?" I got up from my sitting position. I pointed a finger at Jonathan "Jony bear?" I questioned, my wolf begged me to call him that. He nodded, and without thinking, I lept into his arms "I missed you guys so much!" I said, as the memories came flooding back. Me playing with them, hugging them, and having a life with them. Before I was kidnapped. "Eh hem!" Said a girl voice to my right. A black haired girl said. "Do you remember us? Summer, Katya, and-" I squealed "Jasmine!" We ran together for a group hug. "Excuse me?" A man said I broke away from the group hug to look at the man. He was holding a woman's hand. "D-Dad?" I said and he nodded. I was skeptical. After what I have been through, fathers of any kind scared me. "It's ok pumkin." He said. That's what made me remember him. I ran to hug my parents. I cried silently on my moms shoulder as my siblings joined in on the hug. I was in complete bliss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 356 16
Being a curse on her own pack. She never wished for it. Taking all the pain she waited for her mate. When finally they met. From sneaking out to gett...
4.3M 130K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
48K 1.5K 20
Litte wolf 2 "Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced be...
4.5K 114 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...