Can't change the Fate!

Por ispectacleyou

But before I could take a foot off from the washroom he asked me with a confused look and one lifted eyebrow... Mais

Chapter-0. Guess what?
Chapter-1 The Encounter
Chapter-2. The Unexpected
Chapter-3. That Was Embarrassing
Chapter-4. Stupid Fight
Chapter-5. New Friends
Chapter-6. This Is Insane
Chapter-7. Not your type
Chapter-8. Happy News
Chapter-9. Short But Sweet
Chapter-10. Jealousy flames
Chapter-11. Again, A Stupid Fight
Chapter-12. That Was Not Ment To Be
Chapter-13. Proud Me
Chapter-14. Hard To Judge
Chapter-15. I Am Nothing But An Idiot
Chapter-16. Cunning But Caring
Chapter-17. I'm Done With This
Chapter-18. Unexpected Happiness
Chapter- 19. No! No! Not Now!
Chapter- 20. The Payback
Chapter- 21. Better Talks
Chapter- 22. Now Who Is That?
Chapter- 23. The Slow Change
Chapter- 24. I Was Wrong
Chapter- 25. What's Happening To Me?
Chapter- 26. Butterfly Moment.
Chapter- 27. Beautiful
Chapter- 28. Heart Attacks
Chapter- 29. Crushed Hopes
Chapter- 30. The Dream
Chapter- 31. Why Can't This Be A Lie?
Chapter- 32. I'm Stuck
Chapter- 33. Hard To Believe The Truth
Chapter- 34. I Hate This Change!
Chapter-36. Crazy Texts
Chapter- 35. He Was Right
Chapter- 37. Let Me Wait
Chapter-38. She Has Changed
Chapter-39. Mysterious Words
Chapter-40. The Stalker
Chapter-41. Want It Forever
Chapter- 42. Sliently Falling
Chapter- 43. The Song
Chapter- 44. Dance Battle
Chapter- 45. Love Is Cute
Chapter-46. The Plan
Chapter-47. Broken, Totally!
Chapter- 48. Unexpected!
Chapter- 49. The Unsent Drafts
Chapter 50. Enough Of This Game
Chapter- 51. He Was Irreplaceable
Chapter-52. How Am I Still Alive?
Chapter- 54. Everything Was Perfect, Until...
Chapter-55. Swag and Spice
Chapter-56. The Untold Truth.
Chapter- 57. The Wait
Chapter-58. Another Fated Couple
Epilogue. Happily Ever After
Characters

Chapter-53. Bad Move

150 19 38
Por ispectacleyou

"Cedric, please let me..." I could not speak anything further cause by the time I was phrasing up my sentence, he gave Mike a tight punch on his face.

Wrong, this is not what I was expecting.

And when it comes to Mike, he din't act like the classic heroes who only fight after getting a compulsory of 10 punches, no he was not like that.

When Cedric hit him with one punch he ended up returning two and this looked like it was not going to end. I could not simply watch these two boys throwing each other against the tables and chairs, smacking each other because of me.

And it was only after seeing them fight, I started to value myself and understand my worth, which I thought I never had, I should have not underestimated myself. Everyone has their worth, they may not know their value but the world will one day surely get to know about you, if you do something great! I know I'm talking too much and almost forgot my main task of stopping them before killing themselves.

"Mike?... Cedric?... Please stop, both of you, now!"

No respect for my words.

"Atleast one of you?"

Still no respect.

No point in begging these fellows, what about my Karate skills? I'm a very good Karate kid. But already these boys are fighting and me entering in with my karate in the midst doesn't sound sensible.

I was thinking for something else,

"Stop it!"

That was not me.

"I said stop it now!" the voice hardened and when I turned to see who it was I almost lost my mind.

Mike was on top of Cedric with folded fist and Cedric was pulling him by the tie, this was the exact pose when the voice came from the door.

When these boys saw the person who stood by the door, both of them got away from each other, wiped their dripping blood from the corner of their lips, dusted their shirts and stood in silence like pillars.

Of course, the most precise possibility here is them getting suspended or even dismissed.

"What on Earth you boys are doing, is this what we teach in this school?" the Principal asked them with a terrible look on his face.

"Sir, it's...actua...lly..." Cedric stood stammering.

"You're going to justify yourselves for fighting like wild animals?" he asked them.

"And what about you?" he asked turning towards Mike.

"Nothing Sir" he replied with his head staring the floor.

"Remember, this is the best school in this city, reputation is very important! What would have happened if someone captures a video of your awesome fight and made it viral on social media? What will happen to the school reputation after that?" he asked.

"You must be punished!" he added.

Please don't say that we are terminated, I kept praying.

"Clean the school washrooms, terrace and play ground after school! This is the last warning, if I find you again fighting, you will be terminated." He warned.

I could see Cedric and Mike's face change after hearing it, I know it's hard to do these works, poor boys, I really pity them.

"And you deserve this punishment too" the Principal added.

Wait is he saying that to me?

Me?

But why me?

"But Sir, why do I deserve this punishment?" I asked him confused.

"Fighting is wrong, but to watch the fight without helping is the worst, you must have stopped them or must have informed me, what made you to simply stand and watch them?" he asked.

I think I should have used my Karate to stop these guys, but now it's too late.

"You three will be staying after school and doing these works, I will be there today in my office till 7p.m I will check the places and only if I find your work satisfied, I will leave you or you will be cleaning again tomorrow" he said and left the class.

If I had planned to ask my questions to Mike during some other time, these things would have not happened. What to do, it's meant to happen! And we can't change it. I pity myself.

Cedric pushed Mike aside and left the class.

"I hate cleaning, I don't know whether we will be able to finish the work by today" I said.

"Leave it we can" Mike replied smiling.

"I never thought my first day of relationship would start like this" I said sighing while taking the chair beside me.

Mike kept looking at me and then made his steps near me and kissed my cheeks making my pupils dilate

"Or should it have to start like this" he asked me smiling.

I started to blush and left the class immediately.

***
Evening fell it became 4p.m, the final bell rang and all the students started to leave the class, I wish I could leave soon but fate doesn't co-operatesfor the Nth time.

I wish these guys should not pick up any fight again. First I must tell Cedric everything.

We first planned to clean the playground and terrace, because when it gets dark it becomes hard to clean there.

And the playground was definitely not clean and that's why our Principal has given this work to us.

"Okay, let's start" Mike said.

"But from where?" I asked him, because all the place looked evenly disgusting with leaves, papers and chocolate wrappers.

"You take the left side, I'll do with the right..." then he finds Cedric entering the ground.

"Let him take the centre part" he said with his eyeballs still moving in Cedric's direction.

And we began cleaning, it was fun at first because we were a bit active but when the time goes on, we started to drain up.

Somehow we ended cleaning the playground without any fights, but when I think about cleaning the washrooms and terrace, I was literally dead.

Next we planned the washrooms, I thought of the terrace but,

"Cleaning washrooms is the hardest we will first finish them" Cedric said.

So our next stop was at the washrooms, luckily we were asked to clean only the ground floor washrooms.

"Ground floor has 2 washrooms, Mina you keep cleaning the girl's washroom, we will go with the boy's, in case you need any extra help, just call me" Cedric said.

Mike's reaction was like, What? Why you need to call him, when I'm there!

But I had a major question,

"Ugh...where is the girl's washroom in the ground floor?" I asked with a sheepish smile.

"Seriously Mina? You still don't know where is it?" Mike asked me in disbelief.

I use the girl's washroom on the first floor always and if I had seen this washroom on the very first day of school, I think my story would have got a different start.

"You know only about boy's washroom, right?" Mike asked mockingly.

"Alright, I think it's second left on the third corridor" Mike said.

"No, I think it's right" Cedric said.

"No, it's left" Mike demanded.

"I said right" Cedric defended.

I'm done with these guys.

Placing my hands on my hip and looking up frustrated; I rang up Lia and asked her my awkward doubt.

"It's straight on the fourth corridor" I said to the fightercocks infront of me.

They stood blank,

"Well, great you found the way, I'll start with my work" Mike said and left inside the washroom with his mop and bucket.

Soon Cedric followed with his stuffs, of course unwillingly.

"Please don't fight guys!" I said before leaving.

No replies.

Hope they don't fight.

***
I made my way to the girl's washroom, there I found a girl already doing my job, she is a senior, I guess, cause all the seniors in our school have a seperate batch and she has it, Cedric has it too.

She had black hair with pink dyed at the end, her eyes were a bit terrifying because of thick lined eyeliner. She wore several rings, her ear had many piercings and had tattoos in her hands. How did she get admitted in this school? She looks like a member of a freak band.

I was a bit scared not looking at her, but looking at the way she was cleaning the toilets and floor. With full hatred. I could hear that banging sound of doors very well.

When I entered with my bucket and mop she looked at me confused. She gave me a complete stare and asked,

"You're on your punishment too?"

"Uh...yes" I replied.

"Cool, I thought I was the only one" she replied.

"Me too" I replied with a smile.

"So I don't have to clean all of them" we both said at the same time, her lips were pulled into a smile when she found ours voices echoed with same words.

Though she looked a bit creepy she is not so mean or rude, he was instead conversing well with me.

"Now tell me how you ended here" he asked.

"Oh me? Because of two boys fighting" I replied.

"So they must be punished, why you?" she asked.

"I was the reason for them to fight, but I don't want them to fight, anyway that's over" I replied with a sigh.

"Woah interesting" was her words.

"And you" I asked her.

"Me? Okay I'll tell uou what happened exactly. It was 5 minutes before history class, one of my classmate or you can say him as my enemy. He just messed up my newly dyed hair and I hate people touching my hair, I thought I can teach him a good lesson because fighting is a bad idea with him, so I thought I can pour some paint on him, I planned everything so well but the timing missed, he moved in an instant and the paint ended on the teacher who came in, I was done, I never want to get reminded of the teacher's face, that was so scary"

"That's terrible" I replied with my eyes popping out.

"Never mind, he deserve it, I hate history and I hate it even more because of him" she replied with a shrug.

We then split our work and we got it done faster than I expected.

***

I hurried to the boy's washroom to make sure these boys are not breaking their heads.

But they were not found there, my phone beeped with a notification sound and the message read,

_We completed cleaning the washroom, you come to the terrace, we will finish the work and leave fast, I don't want to see this Cedric's face
_MIKE

By the time I finish reading his text my phone beeped with another message.

_Mina, we completed cleaning the washroom, we are in the terrace now, come fast and let's leave soon. I cannot tolerate this irritating guy. I don't want to pick up any fight again, but if it's delaying I cannot help myself
_CEDRIC

Oh God, what will I do?

***
I hurried to the terrace, Luckily the terrace was already a bit clean, so it made our task easier.

We completed our work, it was already 6:45 pm.

"Let's leave Mina" Mike said holding my wrist.

"Leave her hand!" Cedric hissed at Mike.

"Why should I? She is my girlfriend" Mike replied.

"How dare you say like that!" Cedric said and punched Mike at his jaws.

"Cedric, please!" I yelled.

"How can he say like that Mina? It was he who left you, he cannot understand you Mina, don't you remember how I cared for you when you were with my group?" Cedric asked.

"No Cedric, it was my misunderstanding, he-he actually likes me and that's the truth" I replied.

"I like you too Mina, this is also a truth" he replied in a low tone, with his eyes looking directly into mine.

I don't know what to do, Cedric is not an evil person, he has a very good character but I din't see him like how I saw Mike.

"I'm sorry Cedric, but I-I like Mike, I have just seen you as a friend, please do understand" I was trying to make him understand.

He was quiet for sometime, I know he is broken but what can I do, but I'm sure he'll find a better girl than me, for sure.

"If this is what in your mind, I'm sorry for forcing you, I thought you felt the same way like I did when you were with my group, it's hard it hear it as a no, but it's fine" he replied a smirk.

I was feeling really sorry for him.

"I'm sorry Cedric" I my lips slowly pronounced the words.

"Hey, chill up, I'm not worrying, don't ask me sorry" he replied with a smile.

"Let's be good friends" he said and messed my hair.

I just shot him a smile.

"Of course" I replied.

Then he walked towards Mike,

"I-I'm sorry, for fighting with you" he said.

"It's me who have to ask for a sorry, I picked up the foght first yesterday " Mike replied.

Then in the next instant I found them both shaking hands and hugging each other.

I was so happy. I always wanted them like this, as friends.

Then Cedric shot a smile towards Mike and me and left the terrace.

We informed the Principal and later left the school.

***

"You came by bus?" I asked Mike.

"No, I came to school in this" he said and showed his bike.

Cool, I could very well remember this bike, it was the same which we drove to Jasper National Park.

"Want me to drop you in your home?" he asked me.

"You ask me that like a question?" I asked with lifted eyebrow.

"I will drop you home" he said

"Ahh, that sounds better" I replied with a smile.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you like this chapter. Keep supporting guys❤❤❤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

119K 3.8K 64
"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer." Alright listen...
46.4K 1.5K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
3.3K 405 24
❝ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 ❞ - @𝟹𝟷𝟺𝙺𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗 ❝𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍...
4.8K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...