Heartless (Complete)

By VioletNube

Aella Monteverde is a well-known singer and songwriter. Her music is about love, pain, and self-discovery. Sh... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Epilogue

464 15 1
By VioletNube

Thank you so much dahil umabot kayo sa huling parte ng storya, maraming salamat sa muli...hinahandog ko po sa inyu ang huling parte ng storya sana magustuhan nyu. Please keep supporting me from my other book. Thank you.

...

"You lose to a girl, bra!" Cayden said while drinking a beer beside me. Naglalagay pa ako ng yelo sa pisngi dahil sa pasa nito.

I don't even fucking know why the hell I lose to that girl! Funny, I can see that she's fragile outside but fuck a stone inside.

" Shut it. "Kanina pa siya nang-iinis sa akin. Tumingin ako sa mga kasama ko at wala si Chase.

" Where's Chase? "I asked.

Gagong yun saan na naman kaya yun nag punta at hindi kami sinama.

" Club. yan lang sabi niya. "

I raised my brows. Napapansin kong palaging nawawala si Chase ngayon." Hey, let's go to the bar the next day. I want to unwind. "

Hearing Aella sing for the second time is like a drug to me now. I don't know but her voice is addictive.

Closing my eyes while she's playing the guitar and singing. God, her voice were perfect.

'I like your eyes you look away when you pretend...'

My heart starting beating and now I'm confused why. I don't even like her, yes. I love her voice but her? I don't think so.

"Chyna, my phone?" She looked at me with raised eyes  brows.

"Wait."

Chyna and I we are not, probobly not in a relationship we are just mutual and that's all. She always come at my place and talk sweet things that I don't fucking like.

And also she's clingy and I hats that.

She snatched my phone while I was holding it earlier and now she won't give it back.

"Here." And she smiled sweetly.

I frowned at her while looking at my phone screen. Text message. She fucking texted Kyzo's sister!

"What's the hell, Chyna!"

It's almost 11 pm, I don't want to be rude. Chyna just texted Aella to meet me at The new cost and now I'm fucking late because of the Underground battle.

Nakarating ako sa Hotel pero hindi ko na siya nakita. Pumasok ako dahil hindi pa naman nakasarado.

"Excuse me, do you see a tall, skinny and pretty girl here?."Hindi ako marunong mag describe pero totoo naman yan.

Nakita ko ang todo pa cute na babae sa likuran ng isang babaeng kausap ko. Kinikilig din.

" Ahm, do you have a picture sir? "

I have a picture of her the day when she went to the bar, they really think that I'm drunk that time.

I am not a stalker of her, I just you know... I kinda like taking pictures that day.

"Here." Pinakita ko ang phone screen na may larawan ni Aella.

Base naman sa mukha ng dalawa ay mukhang inaalala pa.

"She's was here but the manager wants her to live because she stayed almost an hour... guess she's waiting for you, Sir." The waitress said.

I nodded and went to my car and breath deeply. What's wrong with you keane, why do you even care about her?

"Keane." She said like begging. I look at her with confusion written all over my face. My heart and mind have different feelings.

This is the third day she visited me and this time my head keep hurting and hurting when I saw her. I don't like her but that's my mind only talking but my heart iba e.

I'm now so confused, Chyna is my girlfriend not Aella Montiverde.

"Don't come here again, please." I said while holding my head.

Walang ibang tao dito. Siya lang at ako.

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you even true, Keane?" She asked shile tears keep flowing down.

"Just get out. Why are you even crying?"

Hindi siya sumagot sa tanong ko. Tinitigan niya lang ako bago ako iniwan dito.

"What's her problem? Is she really my girlfriend for real? I don't know! Fuck! What's happening to me!"

Months after being hospitalise, I again work at the company. Typing somw reports on my laptop and I heard the door being open.

Hindi ko na kailangan pang malaman kung sino yan dahil alam ko ang mabangong amoy na yan. Everytime, I smell that damn scent my heart will fucking beat so fast.

I cleard my voice and maintain the seriousness of my voice. I had a dream of her last night but that dream is not vivid. But, I'm sure that theirs something between us, hindi lang talaga umaamin ang isip ko.

"Why are you here again?"

Hindi ko siya tinignan. Nag fo-focus ako sa pag ta-type dahil pag makikita konang mukha na mas lalong sasakit ang ulo ko at makikita ko na naman ang nakangiti niyang labi.

I heard her inhale and exhale. "Nandito ako para isauli ito."

Nagulat ako sa inilagay niyang singsing sa gilid ng laptop ko. Again, her face is all over my mind. I also saw my face, I'm so happy with her...

I couldn't say anything because of my fucking headache. My breath is now deep, I will control this, Hindi ko kayang makita ako ni Aella na nasasaktan dahil nakikita ko sa kanyang mga mata na nasasaktan din siya. Katulad ngayon.

Baby, I'm sorry. I'm really sory. I but my lower lip while looking at the ring I gave to her.  "Are you sure I gave that to you?" I'm an asshole, I'm sorry.

I look at her and pain is visible on her eyes. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, and open her eyes again. "You know Keane, I was once happy..."She smiled faintly. That broke me.

This is my damn fucking fault. I should have figure this out earlier. I shouldn't have said those words. to her.

I love her so much but I also pain her so much. Her voice, her face and her lips I miss so much.

I want to touch her but I can't. Now, that I figure the half of my memory but I can't tell her now.

"You were just a dream to me, thank you for being a good dream... I guess my dream won't have a happy ending." She laughed a bit but her laugh pain me so much. She's hurt but staying strong.

"And, I'm sorry for being here everyday gusto ko lang naman kasing makita ka at malaman kung naalala mo na ako."She smiled, I can't say anything.

"Alam mo bang umabot na ako sa point na nag isip na ako ng masama...na hindi ka talaga na amnesia, sinasabi mo lang yan dahil ayaw mo na sa akin, na hindi mo naman talaga ako tunay na minahal. But, yeah...this is life we need pain to learn. I hope that when the time you remember me, please keep distance on me and please don't kneel Infront of me because your are sorry, wala kang kasalanan. I made this decision.  Please forgive me. I love you, please stay healthy."

Kailangan mong maging matatag, Aella. I will comeback, not now but after your concert. I will be with you, I promise... I will do it.

I was in pain also but seeing you now, looking at your eyes... I can't help but stared at you. She stared at me and raised her brow but it come back to normal after I blink.

"Goodbye."

Nakita ko ang lakad niya papunta sa pintoan. Huminga ako ng malalim at nag salita. I gave her so much pain.

Hindi na kami nag kikita ni Chyna ngayon dahil may mga naalala akong tungkol sa amin, na hindi naging kami and I confronted her. That bitch.

"Forgive me if I don't remember you, and forgive me if I don't trust your words. I really don't know what is between us, and this ring...I have a faint memory about this ring."Hindi siya tumingin sa akin at diretsong lumabas.

"Be safe, Aella."

Tumayo ako at sinuntok ang mesa. Tears keep flowing down. I can't help it but felt nuts.

Fuck! Baby, I'm so sorry.

"Nag susulat ka na pala ngayon ng kanta?" Natatawang tanong ni Cayden.

Nabigla naman si Chase at lumapit din sa amin. "That's love." Tawa niya.

Tumayo nalang ako at pumuntang opisina. Bahala na sila sa living room.

I wrote a song title 'Confession' and that's the song Aella Montiverde's new single. I contact Mr. Gold to be her producer because I heard she's a fan.

I won't tell her that it's my doing. I love the smile on her eyes, I started to make a move to her, I want to make her happy after that pain I caused to her.

I was with Aella when suddenly Chase called me and hell its fucking wrong time.

I heard about Blair and him, he finally knows that he had a twins, but he will become a good father.

"Where are you going?" Aella asked when I stand up and put my phone on the pocket of my jeans.

"Chase called. He needs clothes."

She raised her brow. I don't know but I'm attracted to her when she's agry. She's so cute.

"You are not his alalay, Keane."

I frowned at her. "Baby, don't call me that."

This is Chase's fucking fault. Shit mukhang mag aaway pa kami nito. Kakabati lang namin tapos ito na naman.

"Keane, alalay kaba nya?" She asked. Ignoring my words earlier.

Mabilis akong lumingo-lingo. "I'm not. And, cut off saying that name. That's not my name." I arched my brows.

"Keane... your name."Diniin niya pa ang Keane. Ang tagal na niya akong hindi tinawag na Keane and now tatawagin niya ako, mukhang may mali talaga.

" You have bruises on your checks, Keane. Talaga bang susundin mo yung si Chase? "

Dinilaan ko ang labi ko." " No, Why call my name? "I sweetly ask.

" Because, I like too. "Her voice was intimidating me.

" No, that's not my name. It's baby. "

Nagsalubong ang kilay niya mukhang natutuwa pa ata.

" Your name is Keane. "

" Baby, you're starting to piss me off."

And that happens, Pumunta ako sa bahay na tinutuluyan ni Blair at kung nasaan si Chase. Si Blair ang kumuha ng damit niya at nag kamustahan mo na kami ni Blair bago ako umalis.

The good things happen to me because their's Aella Montiverde my one and only wife. I love her so much.

I don't know what's our future together or challenges that ahead of us but for me I'm ready to fight all of that Challenges just to be my wife forever.

"Baby, its been years since our private marriage. I'm amazed that no one of your fans knows." I told her amazed.

Nandito kami sa balcony nakaupo at nag hihintay sa sunset. Naka patong ang ulo niya sa balikat ko at ang kamay ko ay nasa braso niya nakahawak.

" Maybe, we're just too good to hide. I want this to keep private... let's announce our marriage on the right time."

Aella is still super busy, she's still the superstar and I like that because that's her dream, I want to support her, give her anything that she wants.

I kiss her head." I love you. "

We both look at the beautiful sunset." I love you, Keane. "

I arched my brows because of what she called me.

She chuckled. "I love you, baby so much."

Tumango-tango ako. "That's my girl."

The singer wanna bee become a real superstar and me the heartless man become a better man for my wife, Aella.

I don't want anything I only want my wife and our soon to be kids.

Everything becomes clear on me that happiness is a choice and I intentionally choosw it every single day and that's my wife, the happiness is my wife.

"Baby, you're soon to be a daddy."

THE END

-Hi, thank you at naka abot ka dito. I just want to say I'm happy dahil natapos mo to at sorry dahil hindi maganda ang Epilogue. Bye2 see you again and I promise na magiging better na ang pag susulat ko. Just keep tryin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 31.5K 41
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
74.5K 2.6K 52
Sa buhay, may tatlong bagay na importante sa isang tao. Kaibigan, pamilya, at ang taong mamahalin nito ng higit pa sa buhay niya. Si Margarette V...
94.3K 2.4K 55
Everything has its own limit. 'Cause in this world that full of sh*ts, change is the only permanent. But, what about our feelings? Did it change also...
2.1M 38.9K 85
[EXO BOOK 1] Si Bel ay isang mamamayan ng bansang Pilipinas ngunit namamalagi sa bansang Korea, sa kadahilanang siya mismo ay pinatawag ng isang sika...