✓ I BELIEVE | L. PATTERSON

De s-solstice

信じる ─── 𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 no music is worth making if we're not making it with you. ⤿ julie and the... Mais

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐢.
𝐢𝐢𝐢.
𝐢𝐯.
𝐯.
𝐯𝐢.
𝐯𝐢𝐢.
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.
𝐢𝐱.
𝐱.
𝐱𝐢.
𝐱𝐢𝐢.
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.
𝐱𝐢𝐯.
𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐯𝐢.
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.
𝐱𝐢𝐱.

𝐢𝐢.

15.2K 289 499
De s-solstice

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

"SOFT TOUCH MY ASS."

* ◦  .*

los angeles
2020

JULIE MOLINA walks into her mom's old studio as her father told her to start cleaning it out so they can get to house ready for the market.

she scans over the items her mother left behind.

she spots a black cd with the label 'sunset curve' and picks it up.

she walks over to the cd player and inserts the disc into it.

as the music starts, the first guitar riff plays and julie nods her head to the beat.

'one, two, three!' a male voice calls, picking up the song.

"take off, last stop" another voice sings. "countdown 'til we blast open the top! face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart," as these lyrics play, a high pitched ringing sounds throughout the studio.

it seems to sound like... people screaming?

as the noice gets louder, julie covers her ears and winces before four bright lights on the other side of the room appear.

four people fall on the ground, three guys and one girl, all groaning as they hit the floor.

y/n pops up quickly as the boys groan and cough and she rolls her eyes. "you sure do make a lot of noise, don't you?" she says, shaking her head.

julie gasps making y/n turn around with wide eyes.

the guys also turn around and look over the place. "woah." luke gasps. "woah! how did we get back here?"

julie screams loudly, making the four people jump and start screaming as well. luke jumps up and down and clings to y/n and reggie as they all hold each other in shock.

julie continues to scream and the band members stop as she runs out of the studio.

"that went well." y/n says, prying away from the boys.

luke sighs and reggie and alex look around. "she saw us right?" luke asks.

"i don't know, man, this is freaking me out!" reggie squeals.

"but this is our studio, right?" alex asks.

they hear a twig snap outside and they all turn their heads towards the sound. "hide!" luke yells as they all run to hide.

julie walks in, holding out a cross in front of her as she slowly walks in. "are you still hear?" she calls out nervously. "whatever you are?" she exhaled shakily and drops the cross. "i know i saw something." she sighs. "i'm not crazy."

the band teleports behind her and luke laughs, "we're all a little crazy."

julie turns around and starts to screams again, holding the cross up as protection, making them jump. "oh god, please stop screaming!" alex shouts, coving his ears.

surprisingly, she stops screaming. "who-who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" she asks them.

"your mom's studio?" y/n asks, walking forward, only for julie to push the cross closer to her, making her back off, "this is our studio! ok, trust me! the piano is brand new, you must've gotten rid of my old one!" she exclaims as she backs away frantically, "and-and-and-"

"my couch!" luke shouts, cutting y/n off and jumping onto the couch by the wall, sighing happily. he looks behind him to the guitar hanging on the wall, "but that is definitely not my six string."

y/n looks up at the ceiling and luke does as well, both of them with wide eyes. "can you give me just one second?" y/n asks, gesturing to the cross, "just... give me a second." julie lowers the cross and y/n smiles, "thank you!"

she pulls luke's sleeve over to alex and reggie and they huddle to give themselves a bit more privacy. "guys, what's going on?" luke asks, "how did she get her stuff in here so fast?"

"maybe-maybe shes a witch." reggie answers. "there's chairs floating on the ceiling!" he points out.

"ok, there is no such thing as witches." alex says, rolling his eyes.

"you sure?" reggie asks, "i used to think there was no such thing as ghosts."

y/n looks between the two bickering boys, and alex sighs, "that's fair."

"ok, so we're going with witch?" luke asks.

"no, we are not going with witch!" y/n says, slapping his arm. "she's not a witch!" she says, motioning to julie who is still hold up the cross. "ok, look, she's just scared."

"let someone," alex jumps in, "with a softer touch," he says, putting his hand on his chest, "handle this."

he walks over to julie before saying with a raised voice, "why are you in our studio?"

julie shakes her hand and shoved the cross through his chest, gasping when it goes right through him. "oh my gosh! how did you do that?" she yells at alex.

"'soft touch' my ass." y/n mutters.

"clearly, you're not understanding... she doesn't get it." he says, turning back to them, reggie shrugging, "ok, look. we're ghosts, all right? we're just four ghosts and we're really happy to be home. so, thank you for the flowers. they really brighten up the room." he says, pointing to the vase of colorful flowers behind julie.

"we're actually in a band called sunset curve." luke adds on.

"tell your friends." reggie says, peering over alex's other shoulder.

"last night was supposed to be a really big night for us." y/n explains.

"it was gonna change our lives." luke says.

"i'm- uh- i'm pretty sure it did." alex whispers.

"this is freaking me out." julie pants, inhaling sharply. she pulls out her phone and raises the cross to the ghosts.

"what is that?" luke asks, pointing to the device, "what are you doing?"

"it's my phone." julie answers in an obvious tone. "no! stop talking to them, they aren't real." she tells herself. "there's no such thing as cute ghosts."

"oh, think we're cute?" reggie says with a smirk.

"really?" y/n says, hitting his chest making reggie wince, "we have more important matters right now."

julie looks down and taps on her phone and alex peeks over. "who you calling?"

"i'm googling sunset swerve." she answers.

"sunset curve!" the band says together.

julie looks at them blankly before scrolling again. "woah!" she says, "there is a sunset curve. you did die." she says, her hard expression faltering a bit, y/n looking down at her feet. "but not last night." julie says, making all of them look at her. "twenty-five years ago?" she asks, her voice wavering.

"what? no. no, no, no." reggie stutters. "th-th-that-that's impossible. after we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to that weird dark room where alex cried."

"well," alex says, high voice going up a couple octaves higher, "i don't think... i think we were all pretty upset. ok?"

"but that was just for like an hour." luke says, cutting off alex's rambling. "we just showed up here." he looks over at y/n who has an unreadable expression and luke's brow furrows with worry.

"look," julie says, "i'm just telling you what my phone says. see?" she says, showing them her phone, "you died in 1995. when you were 17. it's now 2020."

"so, this is the future?" reggie asks.

"again, not what matters." y/n mutters, her expression still weary.

"wait. so...so, it has been 25 years?" alex asks. "i have been crying for 25 years? how is that possible?" he outbursts, making y/n face palm.

"you're a very emotional person." reggie answers.

"i am not!"

"thought you were afraid to come out here!" a new voice calls, and a little boy walks through the garage. he walks straight through y/n making her gasp.

"hey!" she yells, making luke pulling her wrist back to stand next to him.

"talking to your new ghost friends? how does he look? is he hideous?" he asks excitedly.

"bold of you to assume i'm a guy." y/n mutters.

"no, he's talking about reggie. congrats," alex says, clapping him on the back, "he can see you."

"no he can't." julie answers in a stern voice.

"what?" the boy, carlos, asks in confusion, looking around the space.

"um... what do you want?" julie asks.

"a normal sister, for starters." he answers making y/n gasp. "stop being weird and come and eat." he says, walking out.

"he couldn't see you." julie says, looking at the band.

alex shrugs. "yeah, i mean, that's... usually how ghosts work." he says, reggie humming in agreement.

she walks over to the exit, but turns around. "look, i'm very sorry for what happened to you guys," julie starts, "but this isn't your studio anymore. you have to leave."

y/n steps after her, followed by luke, "but wait we...we didn't get you name."

"it's julie." she spits at her, obviously fed up with all of them,

"cool." y/n says, stepping forward cautiously, "i-i'm y/n," julie holds up the cross making her freeze in her path. "by...by the way. and-and this is luke and"

"reggie. i'm reggie." he says, cutting her off.

"and"

"alex. how's it going?"

"ok?" julie says, dropping the cross. she sighs and walks out.

"julie seems nice." reggie says with a smile.

alex groans and sighs, "did you miss the part where she kicked us out, or..." when reggie doesn't answer alex smiles sarcastically, "yes. ok."

they all walk around unsure of what to do.

"you ok?" alex asks, sitting beside y/n on the couch as she rubs her head.

"mmm." she answers.

"hey, what's up?" he asks, rubbing her back comfortingly.

"that dingus over there got us killed, that's  what." she replies, making alex laugh. "and now we're about to be homeless ghosts and-and-"

"woah, woah. slow down." he laughs lightly. "it's not over yet. why don't we go have a look around?"

she nods and he smiles, brushing the blonde hair out of his eyes. "hey guys! come on!" he says, pulling y/n up as luke and reggie come around and they walk over to the house.

"so do we just..." luke asks before walking right though the door.

reggie follows and shrugs before alex and y/n follow and look around.

"you've got to rip that band-aid off and get the pain over with." a woman at the table says to julie.

they walk towards julie, making her yell, and the ghosts freeze in their tracks. julie laughs awkwardly, trying to recover. "that's me. ripping off the band-aid."

carlos laughs are she mimes ripping off a band-aid.

"there's my brave girl!" the woman says, squeezing her cheeks.

"hey julie," luke says as the group looks around, "i really like what you guys did with the place."

"you shouldn't be here." she snaps at him, making the older woman gasp.

"oh, i'm just here to help, mija."

"oh... i think that's our cue to leave." alex whispers.

"i mean you should be at pilates!" julie recovers, "thanks for bringing us food."

as they go in for a hug, she shoots the band a stern look and y/n gets the message. "we should've called first." she whispers as she ushers the boys out.

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

word count : 1877

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 42 19
In 1995, Y/N was only hours away from playing at the Orphuem with her band mates and childhood crush. Y/N, Luke, Reggie, and Alex died before they co...
39.8K 701 11
𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙦...
177K 6.2K 30
"no matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart." or in which a lifer and a ghost are connected in different timelines by his music. [ luk...
295K 9.5K 59
𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿, 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙄𝙀. What do you get when you throw five musically inclined teenagers...