๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“...

By Bigbossfiya

*๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿƒ* ~ '๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ‚ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13๐Ÿ‚
A/N
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18๐Ÿ‚
A/Nโ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19๐Ÿ‚
Chapter 20๐Ÿ‚
โ—A/Nโ—

๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14๐Ÿ‚

371 15 6
By Bigbossfiya

氷の世界: "Kōri no sekai"
ICY WORLD❄️🌎

AKARI

Sweating, bleeding and gasping for air was the conditions my team was left in after the intense training session with Yagura. We definitely haven't trained this hard in a while and we took our light trainings for granted.

As much as the team was busy with their training I was stuck in my mind. I had been quiet devoting myself to the training session. I was never the one to speak about my problems and I was never the one to show I had any problems.

Unbeknownst to me I was giving signs left and right that something was bothering me which led Yagura to wonder about me. Think I hadn't heard him, "Little sister what is going on in that big brain," he whispered to himself.

Who would've thought that something so insignificant as a genjutsu would bother me so much. I walked away from the group to the back of our cabin in which we stayed the last couple of days, and sat, staring at the feather I retrieved the other day in my pocket.

What was Itachi trying to tell me? Was it just my fantasy of having a family or was it reality. Orochimaru did tell me I wasn't from the Yuki clan so what if that's my true family. My actual family. That would be a dream I would love to see actually come through.

Training seems to not bother me anymore, but what does are the visions I tend to see everyday. The pain in my eyes began coming back to me ever since I had that run in with the infamous Uchiha. But why?

Somehow I think everything is connected. I just can't seem to be able to connect the dots myself. I'm afraid telling Yagura about the eye pains would result in the termination of the mission at hand. I honestly didn't want to be apart of it but now that I saw that vision it kept replaying itself in my brain until I noticed that the neji guy had a leaf headband branded on his forehead. I couldn't help but noticed how similar he and I looked. We could be twins for crying out loud.

The twins theory would be inaccurate because he did look older than me. I just want the answers.

Before I can ease my mind a bit I sense someone walking my way. I immediately kicked into my sensory mode and the chakra moving my way was one that I was not familiar with.

I stood up firmly with my Kunai in hand ready for an attack to be made but as I caught a glimpse of the intruder peering down at me from a tree at least 4ft tall, he looked at me as his black cloak decorated with red clouds a exact replica to which Itachi wore swayed in the wind.

This guy looked superior even more so to Yagura. As I tried to get a glimpse of his face, all I saw was a ugly orange mask with 1 hole and what appeared to be a sharigan. His sharigan gleamed bright red into my eyes and that's when I realized how much of a mistake that was.

As his eye looked into mine my eyes burned with a fiery sensation, but as my eyes burned and pained me my vision changed. I winced at the pain not wanting to show this unknown person a sign of weakness. I dared not to scream.

My eyesight changed and now as I covered my eyes the pain stopped and the stranger spoke.

"Those eyes that you behold has your faith sealed little one, for you will see great things soon." His words were confusing to me.

He looked to me once more, made a single hand sign and said, "UNSEAL!"

As everything froze my eyes were no longer in pain. My eyesight was as clear as day even better that before. I looked by up at the tree my intruder was only to see that he was gone in a blink of an eye. He unsealed my eyes?Were my eyes sealed? Why would he do that if he's and enemy?

More and More questions just add them to my list.

YAGURA

"Akari, lets work on your sensory skills." I announced. She didn't answer. I mean she is a bit too cool for coaching but she had never just blankly stared at a tree for so long. "Akari is something wrong?" I said causing her to snap out of her dazing state of mind. "No." She bluntly responds. Now I know something is up and then the show begins.

A blonde haired girl with a gigantic fan jumps down from a tree a landed in front of us. I quickly examined her clothes and headband and gathered she's from the sand. The village hidden in the sand the hidden mist villages' new allie. By the evidence I've gathered so far from our mission is that this girl is named Temari, sister to the one tails jinchuriki, Gaara.

I almost forgot we were supposed to meet. I looked back at Akari, Kai and Keiko to see they were all taking defensive stances. "Settle down guys this is our allie, Temari of the hidden sand."

They all nodded in compliance and lowered their weapons.

"Ha, this is the team you brought for the mission." Temari underestimates the team.

"I know you have heard them but they are the number one assassins in the village, Akari here is powerful Shinobi, Kai is one of many many many talents and Keiko is the best medical ninja of the mist. Don't underestimate this team." I concluded.

She was astounded by my words and it served her right. Akari May be young bout in a situation where she has to fight Temari, Akari will win. She is a tactical ninja and thinks fast in any situation. Kai as well. I'm not to sure about Keiko's battle skills. She hadn't performed well in a battle before and I unfortunately didn't have enough time to groom her properly but I know this team they will never leave her behind.

After the abrupt death of the most famous rogue ninja from the mist Zabuza, talks off his body being released in the wrong hands has spiraled. So while this team is in Konoha I'll be on a hunt for Zabuza's body.

AKARI

After everyone was acquainted with Temari the night drew in quicker than we thought. I had taken a bathe and was getting ready for bed. Temari has underestimated us when she had just met us and I think that is a lot of the reason why ninjas die but who am I to judge. I had learned a little more about my mission since we had left for the leaf and although I've never been there it felt like I know the village or that the village knows me.

I had been tricked into believing I was born into the yuki clan and I deserve to know my real family. My true clan. What traits are rightfully mine what clan symbol do I represent and what village I am truly from. 

After our meeting with Temari we journeyed further making it into konoha. Although we do have 2 days venture in to the village hidden in the leaves, we made it and I can say that I'm excited to see what it's like. How are the Shinobi here. Is it always this cool.

I've grown accustom to the mist village that even the slightest bit of temperature change is noticeable to me. The mist is so cold and at times too cold but I love it there. It's all I know.

Kai's little crush on me has advanced a bit and it's super duper weird. Through all the team meeting we've had and the mission kai and I did together I look at him as a brother to me and it would be really weird if your brother likes you like that.

Damn, I appreciate that someone likes me but it's just weird.

I've blocked it out because Yagura trained me not to dedicate my life to a boy especially because of my age. I'm gonna be 12 years old soon I can't be worrying about boys. Ughhhhh!

Besides I haven't seen any cute boys in my village. All my thoughts linger as I watch the stars in the night sky.

My family that I thought was my real family was murdered. A legendary sanin shows up and tries to tell me my real name and Yagura lies to me. My eyes burn from time to time and Itachi Uchiha shows me some stupid vision and disappears without telling me what it means. I have a super top secret S-Ranked mission that can potentially hurt me if I don't complete it correctly and orochimaru wants me to come and work for him like wow.

Everything just replays in my head and has me so tangled and torn. I am officially lost for words.

As I lay here looking towards the starts memories flow into my mind about my past family. My papa who always had the best words of advice and the encouraging messages he relays to me just overwhelms me bringing me to tears. My mother who used to braid my hair and kiss me to sleep and last but not least my baby brother who always looked up to me, his big sister I'm all he ever knew.

A tear strand rolls down off my face.

Even though I wasn't born into the Yuki clan they made feel like I was apart of their family and I love them for that. They were everything to me. Watching them die and taking their last breath was definitely a life changing moment for me. One that made me believe that this world harbors pure evil and wicked people. It harbors monsters.

This world is many things but to me it's an cold and Icy World❄️🌎

X
Hey Guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter . I wanted you to get to know Akari more because she's very emotional and sensitive and sweet.🥰
.
The are so close to the leaf! 🍃
.
How do you think the story is gonna go?👀
.
Do you like Akari?👀
.
What do you think about KaixAkari ship?👀
.
I will be editing this book soon stay tuned Sunday for a new chapter!❗️
.
I hope y'all are ready!🤩💫

🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
2K 83 27
Satchi Uchiha is the kind of secret that wanted to be buried so deep that it should have been forgotten. The new world is under siege by the Otsutsuk...
26.2K 740 84
12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old and has known nothing but pain and dark...
416K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...