The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

18|The thought of you

86 5 9
By ggiia17

1506 words
Get ready, this ones gonna be good ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still couldn't believe Draco yelled at me. What I also couldn't believe was that he wanted to go with me. I felt a little bit bad but he didn't have to yell.

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

I was in the common room alone reading my book on the couch when I felt someone's presence behind me. I didn't even bother turning around. I just ignored it.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:

I had to apologize to her. I had no right to yell or get mad but the way he looks at her makes me feel... it doesn't matter. I needed to talk to her alone. I just hope she'll listen.

As I walked down to the common room I saw Y/n sitting on the couch alone reading her book. She seemed so peaceful and beautiful. I watched her as the firelight hit her face perfectly.

I walked up behind the couch. I wanted to say something when she turned, but she didn't even acknowledge that I was there.

"I wanted to apologize for yelling at you yesterday."

I started walking around the couch to sit next to her.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:

I knew he was sorry but I was still mad.
I didn't look up at him once. I kept my head down and continued to read.

"Can you at least say something to me?"

His voice became slightly raspy.

"You can't just ignore me Y/n."

I flipped the page of my book and kept my head down.

He took the book out of my hand and through it across the room.

Fine. If he wanted to play that game, so be it.

I look back at the fire refusing to make eye contact.

"Look at me."

I ignored him again.

"I said look at me damn it!" I felt his freezing cold hand on my chin as he turned my head.

I slapped his hand away and got up.

"What's wrong with you I said sorry?!"

I walked back to my room and got my jacket.

I walked through the common room and left without saying a word.

He was left standing there, alone like an idiot.

I was upset with him because of how jealous he was being. He acts like he can control me or something. This was my time to prove him wrong.

I stormed out and walked through the hallway alone until I saw Cedric who was doing the same.

He stood there leaning against the wall looking outside. He seemed a little upset so I went to comfort him.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah." He said as he sniffled and tried to put on a fake smile.

"Cedric, you can tell me."

I got closer to him as he kept his head down and sighed.

"I-It's my mum. I just miss her a lot."

"I'm so sorry Ced."

I rubbed his back as a tear fell down his cheek.

"I know how you feel. I miss my mom too. She was the only one who truly understood me."

"I forgot Y/n, I'm sorry."

I could tell he was trying to hold back his tears.

"Sometimes we have too lose things to make us stronger."

I gave him a half smile and looked away.

I felt his eyes on me as my eyes filled with tears.

I hate crying in front of people, I didn't want anyone to think I was weak.

But Cedric was different. I was safe with him. I only ever felt safe when I was with mom.

"We will get through this...together."

He put his warm hand over mine.

He was also wearing rings which made me blush a little.

I looked up at him and smiled as I let my tears fall down my face.

He started to cry too. I leaned in and hugged him. He rested his chin on the top of my head. He smelled of vanilla and cologne. I heard his heart beating.

When I pulled away our eyes locked on each other.

He started leaning in. Our lips were almost touching.

I leaned in and kissed him. I felt a sudden weight taken off my shoulders.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I was slightly on my tip toes trying not to break the long kiss.

We both pulled away so we could breathe. He put his hand on my face and rubbed the tear that was left on my cheek.

A͟F͟T͟E͟R͟:

   I walked back to the common room after we took a lap around the empty school. We talked but nothing else.

   My face was still red from the kiss but also because it was still chilly outside.

T͟H͟E͟ N͟E͟X͟T͟ D͟A͟Y͟:

It was Sunday, Cedric and I hung out again. We always had so much to talk about. We got along so well too.

We were talking about our parents agin.
He told me how he wants to make his dad proud of him. He said that it was hard for the both of them not having his mom around.

I told him how my dad hadn't written to me in a while. I still wondered how he was doing. Cedric encouraged me to send him a letter just in case.

  When I got back to the common room it was 1:00. As I walked in I saw broken glass everywhere. I heard crying from Draco's room. I went up the stairs to check on him.

He was sitting on his bed with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. Everything was knocked down off the shelves and walls.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"Why do you care? Thought you were ignoring me."

He drank the rest of the alcohol in the bottle and laughed.

"What?"

"You're so stupid."

"Excuse me?!"

I started yelling. I was sick of him acting like a jerk.

"You heard me!"

He stood up off his bed and gave me a death stare.

"What were you doing out so late anyway? And why the hell are you wearing that tight fucking shirt!?"

"What's your problem?" I yelled back.

"I'll tell you what my problem is!"

He dropped the empty glass on the ground and clenched his fists.

"You keep sneaking off to god knows where with Diggory and it's making me sick!"

"It's none of your concern. I can do whatever I want with whoever I want. Not that we did anything at all!"

"I know the way he is with girls, I've seen it!"

"He's not a bad guy Draco! Stop being so possessive of me-..."

"I'm protecting you because I care!"

"Well then stop! Because I'm not yours to protect!"

There was a moment of silence that gave me chills.

"Why do you even care? Are you jealous or something?"

"No way! As if I would want to be seen with a girl like you!"

"I thought you were my friend Malfoy!"

"And I thought you were different but I guess we were both wrong!"

There was dead silence. We were both breathing heavily because we were yelling at each other for about 3 minutes straight.

I ran up to him and pushed my lips against his. He kissed me back with an intense need for more.

I felt his hands running up and down my body as he took my shirt off, I started unbuttoning his.

He put me down on the bed and hovered over me. He started kissing my neck as I moaned a little. He started kissing my collarbone and all over my chest. I tugged on his soft blonde hair as he left marks all over my upper body.

I suddenly thought of Cedric, and him telling me all about his mom and family. I forgot I kissed him, I was staring to feel guilty.

Draco pulled away.

"I should probably clean up."

He got up and pulled a sweatshirt over his head. I put my shirt back on and got down on the floor to help him pick up the glass.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." He said in a soft tone.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you too, even though you deserved it."

I gave him a smirk.

We stood up and he used a spell to clean up the rest.

I got my bag but I turned and walked closer to him.

"Oh, and if you ever call me stupid again I will beat the shit out of you," I said as I poked him hard in the chest.

He looked down at me and grinned.

"This was fun. We should do it again sometime."

"But you're supposed to be my friend Draco."

"I'll still be your friend... just with benefits."

He winked at me, then took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Goodnight, darling."

I sighed.

"Goodnight Draco."

I walked back to my room and went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: a lot went down in this chapter 😳

I hope you liked it

Updating soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
3.3K 47 62
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...
189K 4.3K 40
Okay, you have no IDEA how much time it took me to try and make up a title or write a description. Please, before reading this description, note that...
23.5K 635 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts, but at the same time, she was extremely anxious. This was the year she wanted...