Abused & Neglected Team RWBY...

Autorstwa CyanJanters

When Team RWBY is abused and neglected by their families, they escape their homes. Then, a man finds them and... Więcej

Bio (You & Your Fam)
Chapter 1: The Kids
Chapter 2: Adoption
Chapter 3: Living With A New Family
Chapter 4: Living With A New Family Pt. 2
Chapter 5: The Basement Door
Chapter 6: Flashback
Chapter 7: Training & Learning
Chapter 8: Revival
Chapter 9: Returning Back Home & A Tour
Chapter 10: Spending Time In The Secret World
Chapter 11: Experiment
Chapter 12: Eye Training
Chapter 13: Teenagers & New People
Updated Biography (Y/n L/n)
Chapter 14: Joining Beacon? Nah
Chapter 15: Bringing Peeps
Biography (MTBZ)
Biography (Rine & Teek) (Very Short)
Chapter 16: Joining Beacon & Initiation
Chapter 17: A Happy Family Reunion
Chapter 18: First Mission Of Beacon
Teams
Chapter 19: Upgrading Weapons & Dealing With Bullies
Author's Note (Thanks)
Chapter 20: Lesson Learned & New (Good) Company
Chapter 21: Giant Disturbance
A Long While Later On In The Series (AKA spoilers)
Chapter 23: Nighttime
Chapter 24: A Talk & Company (Pt.1)
A While Later Onto The Series (AKA Spoilers)
Chapter 25: A Talk & Company (Pt.2)
Chapter 26: The Universe
Chapter 27: (Mostly) Unwanted Reunion
Chapter 28: Flashback #1
Chapter 29: Team Ally & Werecat Problems
Chapter 30: I Have A Clone?
Chapter 31: Project 3
Stupid Discord Short #1
Quick Note

Chapter 22: New Guests To The Secret World & A Walk

1.1K 9 8
Autorstwa CyanJanters

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Weiss: Wait! I want to talk to Winter in private.

Y/n: Okay but hurry up.

Aesira elbowed Y/n, resulting in a small "Ow" from the man.

Aesira: Take your time. We'll be waiting.

Weiss: Thanks.

The six of them walked away and Weiss turned to Winter.

Winter: What did you need to talk about?

Weiss: About Whitley. Is he doing okay?

Winter: As far as I know, he's doing alright. He wanted to come with me but I told him he needed to stay home so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Weiss: Ah. Well, can you tell him that I love him when you get back?

Winter smiled.

Winter: Of course.

Weiss: Thanks. Now come on, let's go.

Winter nodded and followed Weiss to the rest of the group, who were currently talking about what just happened.

Weiss: Hey guys. Ready to go?

Cinder: Yep.

Glory spawned a portal and motioned her arm out at the portal.

Glory: New guests first.

Team JNPR, CRDL, Qrow, and Winter walked in the portal and the rest followed, not knowing some people were watching them in the distance.

Manson: You know, maybe they aren't uninteresting after all.

The rest of his teammates agreed.

(Timeskip)

Penny: Oh! And that's Riman's Restaurant! It's a 5 star.

Nora: You know, all of these crazy things are making me hungry. Can we go eat?

Penny: Of course! They do have pancakes after a-

Nora: PANCAKES?!

Nora quickly rushed inside of the restaurant, causing Ren to sigh. They walked inside the restaurant to see a bunch of people there.

Jaune: Woah.

Ruby: Let's get a table.

Yang: Hey, is that Garmod and Jevil?

Blake: Hm?

They turned to see Garmod and Jevil sitting at a sofa booth that was next to a wall, eating and talking.

Pyrrha: Grimm?!

Winter: Why is everyone so calm?

Ruby: Oh. Grimm here are not bad. And besides, Grimm aren't even half as bad as the other creatures here. Trust me.

Qrow: Weird...

They walked over to the two. Garmod noticed them and looked up, then smiled.

Garmod: Hello, there. I didn't expect you guys to be here.

Weiss: Well, we're showing these guys around.

Jevil: Hello!

Jaune, looking at the jester, shivered in fear, making Jester giggle. Ren then noticed that Garmod was eating a salad.

Ren: 'A Grimm eating vegetables?'

Garmod, hearing Ren, responded to his confusion.

Garmod: I'm a vegetarian.

Winter: But..Grimm aren't vegetarians.

Garmod: Well, I am.

Velvet: Do you mind if we sit here with you?

Garmod: Of course not. Although, some of you guys have to find another table.

Y/n: That's alright. I'm gonna go find a table.

Y/n, Aesira, team RWBY, PAO, JNPR, Qrow, Winter, and team CFVY all went to the front to get their tables while the others sat with Garmod and Jevil.

After grabbing their tables, they sat at a sofa booth next to where the rest were sitting. Y/n, Aesira, Winter, Qrow, Team RWBY, and PAO on one table. Team JNPR, CFVY, and Wellshin on the next table. The third table consisted of Team FNNR and MMRT. The fourth table had team RSBF, CRDL, and Poison. And the last table had Garmod, Jevil, CEM, and Glory. They all looked at the menu. (Look, I'm not about to estimate the size of a couch booth so don't be rude if you correct me about the size.)

Winter: They serve humans and faunus?!

Weiss: Yeah. We live in a society where some species eats our kind. Plus there are some cannibals here as well, so it's normal to serve stuff like this.

A waitress came up to the second table, where team CFVY, JNPR, and Wellshin were.

Waitress: What would you like to order?

Team CFVY and JNPR took their orders. Then it was Wellshin's turn.

Wellshin: Can I have the human stew?

Waitress: Is that all?

Everyone at the table nodded and the waitress walked away.

Jaune: '...So your dad's a cannibal?'

Coco: 'Yep. He only eats served humans though.'

Jaune: 'Ah.'

After everyone ate a delicious meal and talked in the restaurant they walked out.

Jaune: Ya know, all of this has been really...weird..but I kinda want to go back to Remnant.

Winter: I have to agree with this young man. And I have to return to Atlas to continue my military duties.

Glory: That's fine. I'll take you back.

Glory opened a portal in front of them. They thanked Glory, said their goodbyes, and walked inside the portal. The portal closed.

Yang: What do you guys want to do now?

Some of them shrugged.

Coco: Well, my family and I agreed to go to the mall today. So we should get going now.

Y/n: Alright.

They began to walk away when Y/n yelled out.

Y/n: Oh and buy us some food!

Wellshin: Do it yourself!

Y/n: Well, okay.

Cinder: Well, I'm tired so I'm gonna go back home.

Most of the others agreed.

Blake: Alright, you guys take care.

Neon: We will.

They and the others walked away to do their things, leaving team RWBY, PAO, RSBF, Y/n, and Aesira.

Y/n: Do you guys want to take a walk around?

Everyone agreed. They went to the marketplace, where multiple beings were there, walking, talking, buying, selling. Team RWBY was looking at a marketplace with fruits.

???: Beep Bop (Hey, guys.)

The team turned to see a few more of their friends, Jack, Alice, and Pico.

Jack was a 17-year-old white-skinned man with cyan blue hair. He wears a white t-shirt with a red prohibition sign on it, blue baggy pants, red sneakers, and a backward red and blue cap.

Alice was a 17-year-old young, white-skinned girl with long reddish-brown hair and eyelashes. She wears a sleeveless red dress and red high heels. Her fingernails are painted red.

Pico was an 18-year-old young, white-skinned man with rounded ginger hair and distinctive white eyes with no pupils. He wears a green shirt, beige pants, a pair of maroon sneakers with orange laces and wields a gun in his left hand.

(The reason why I'm making their age two years short is because the game (Friday Night Funkin') was created after Volume 8, and the characters in volume 8 are two years older after the fall of Beacon. Also, I got the name Jack from the Wiki, and the name Alice was by myself.)

Ruby: Oh, hey guys. How's college?

Jack/Alice/Pico: Skee beep (Hell-ish)/Tiring/Frustrating.

Ruby: Oh, sorry to hear that.

Alice: You guys are lucky you don't have to go to college.

Jack: Ska boop bop (Honestly, I plan on dropping out.)

Weiss: Not sure that's a good idea but do what you want to do.

Pico: What are you guys doing?

Blake: We're just walking around. Believe it or not, we actually joined a fighting school on Remnant.

Alice: Really? But you guys said that you didn't want to go back to Remnant.

Yang: Well, yeah. But we decided to explore to see if anything interesting was there. But then this team wanted us to go to this school so we followed them and there was this person who was the headmaster of the school and wanted us to join but we declined. Then our father said we would join even though we didn't want to. But he said that we could find something interesting there.

Pico: Man. That honestly would sound lots of fun being there with you guys. But we have college.

Yang: Oh, by the way. Are you guys on break or something?

Alice: Uh, kinda? A large gang attacked the building and they kinda destroyed it. Luckily, we were able to stop them, but the school is sort of getting rebuilt.

Ruby: Oh, that sucks. Was everyone okay?

Jack: Bop bee boop (As far as I know, everyone lived. But a few people got hurt and even injured, so some of them are in the hospital.)

Ruby: Yikes.

Blake: Well, at least they're alive, right? As long as none of their wounds or injuries don't kill them, they should be fine.

Everyone else shrugged.

Weiss: Oh, Alice. How are your parents doing?

Alice: They're doing alright. Dad still doesn't like Jack though...

Weiss: I'm not suprised.

(Also fun fact the Mom and Dad are actually human according to the Wiki-)

Yang: What about Otis?

Pico: Otis is alright.

(Otis is Pico's cousin)

Yang: Good to know.

Alice: Hey, do you mind if we hang out with you guys? We have nothing else to do.

Ruby: *Shrugs* Sure.

And after spending time together, they went their separate ways.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

95.8K 1K 22
Y/n Rose was always smart and self sufficient but was abused by his parents and yang because of it but ruby cared for him then one day he runs away i...
76.4K 1.4K 42
A neglected family member and daughter of Raven Branwen. ~•~•~•~•~ RWBY goes to it's rightfully owner and that's ROOSTER TEETH. The story and the ad...
14.3K 285 9
An evil plan revealed. A terrible truth uncovered. Even after they had stopped Roman in his heist, Team RWBY aren't convinced it's over and with the...
9.9K 115 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...