Crazy 8 ~ (The Umbrella Acade...

By Cherrypop455

Jane Challis was never alone with the many voices and people in her head daily. She was insane. But also insa... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

2.5K 84 14
By Cherrypop455

Jane had decided to paint in her room after the stress of today's 'family meeting'. She didn't realize what she was painting she was allowing her hand to travel the canvas. She'd been at this until night began to fall and she finished with a final brush stroke, backing away to looking at her masterpiece. She chuckled at her crazy self noticing it was everyone in the academy grown up wearing the ugly uniforms with a bright red sky behind them.

"Wow that's amazing." Diego's voice spoke calmly but she still jumped high and let out a frightened scream. Diego looked amused at her reaction but Jane glared deep into his soul wondering how long he had been there. "When did you get here?" She asked as he smirked at her reaction. "Since.... you started painting." Diego answered smoothly playing with his knife while laying on her bed. Janes eyes practically bugged out knowing that was almost the entire day and she hasn't even noticed?

"Your very talented. Although I think I have a bit more muscle then that." Diego said pointing to his arms that he began flexing as he walked closer to her painting. "Whatever you need to tell yourself spandex." She answered like a smart ass making him chuckle. "Now how about we go get something to eat? My treat?" He said as he stretched from laying down for too long. "This wouldn't be a date would it?" Jane asked wide eyed tense and nervous.

Diego began choking on his own spit and also looked similar to her. "I -I-I mean ..... if you want it to?..... it's cool if you don't either-. Uh we should go." Diego answered awkwardly making Jane nod slowly with a small smile. As they walked out of the room the two heard something down the hall and looked to see two adults wearing child masks with guns. "Who the hell are you?." Jane muttered all looks of amusement gone.

Suddenly the two masked figures began walking towards us with their guns raised and firing like crazy. Diego grabbed my arm pulling me as we ran away from them. Diego threw two knives behind his back that hit the bear in the face only bouncing off his metal mask.  Diego quickly pulled Jane in a room at the end of the hall using his body to cover hers, he was basically hugging her closely. Jane had to fight herself and the others from pushing him off roughly.

As the two walked closer me and Diego nodded at each other. Suddenly Hammerhead was out and ready to protect the body as she went for the girl and Diego tried to disarm the man. Hammer head roughly punched the woman's mask soon realizing it's hard material before sufficing with a punch to her stomach repeatedly making the woman grain at her strength. Somehow while Hammerhead went to help Diego since the women looked like she was down she managed to get up and grab her gun.

Diego and Hammerhead yet again running away from them throwing themselves over the stair railing. The woman began shooting at them but they managed to get over the railing in time. Diego grabbed Hammerheads arm and pulled her behind a cabinet. She looked at him big eyed in anger obviously itching for a fight but he glared at her with a head shake. It was a suicide mission.

The shooters came in and yet again laid open fire right where the two were hidden. Diego once again used his body to protect Hammerhead who looked livid and actually tried fighting him off. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" She shouted over the gun fire warning a eye roll from Diego. "Would you rather be shot?" Diego asked but was met with a smirk. "Over this any day." Hammerhead said bitterly making his heart pang until he remembered this wasn't Jane.

Suddenly the shooting stopped and the two looked to see Luther and Allison fighting the attackers now. The bear picked Allison up and began choking her, Diego tried hitting the man to free her by the it wasn't working. Suddenly hammerhead was gone....... and Sun daddy had emerged.

Everyone stared shocked as she turned to pure fire and grew in size letting out a roar like noise as she hit the man. He flew into a wall flames stuck to his clothes as he patted them out and looked at her wide eyed under his mask. Allison and Diego looked the same never having seen this personality. Her power made the room heat up and she yet again yelled as the man stood and began running away in fear.

Suddenly he was hit by lightning and the big fire giant was gone. The girl he had shot at before was back holding electricity in her hands. "The names Lucy Vugue...... and your the one that wanted a fight." She electrocuted him sending him flying yet again. Right as she said that the female attacker can just in time to be electrocuted right after him and also went flying.

Then yet again she changed and stalked towards them like prey. It was hammerhead. And she held a devious smirk walking up to them. She decided to go for the smaller woman as Luther grabbed the bear. "Are you a toy?" Hammerhead teased as she began walking towards the woman with a sneer. She then grabbed the end of the woman's gun as she aimed it at her and aimed it at the ceiling. It went off shooting the CD I long instead.

Hammerhead and the underground were enjoying the action as they took turns kicking ass. Diego watched in full awe and mouth agape that Allison closed with a smile. They both were shocked at the abilities Jane held that they hadn't known about. Thinking she had it covered they didn't see the ceiling falling that had been shot by the gun. Not until it hit Jane on the head knocking her unconscious letting the woman up and to try running away and breaking up the siblings to fight one on one.

Hell Luther had merely thrown the guy and he was now up as well. His partner had taken his gun because hers was broken. He walked into the living room knowing the guy wearing all black was in there. Jane still laid eyes wide open unconscious on the floor of the main entrance. But inside her head all the personalities met in the underground in worry. Jane had been forced inside with them and it seemed none of them could get out the train was down.

The personalities began to fight on what to do. None of them could leave. The only person not their was Karen who had been forced to sit in a cell because they found her plans of trying to make Diego love her and marry her. Jane was completely unaware of this as bigger things were going on.

——————————————————————

Jane awoke with a throbbing headache even then she could barely manage to peel her eyes open. Blood dripped from her head and into a puddle on the floor. Looking around lazily her eyes landed on a practically nude Klaus. She went to speak but realized she was tied up like him with a gag in her mouth.

Looking around it looked like a cheap motel or something. Klaus sat up with a shout and his eyes locked with Janes. He began mumbling before his head fell back. The two were stuck here until the family came to save them if they even tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 8.6K 38
Before the umbrella academy, hargreeves simply tried to put powers into one's body. To twist the DNA in such a way that they would have abilities. Th...
3.1K 72 25
"No matter what happens, we will always be partners in crime" Sequel to Partners in crime. Second book of Jane's and Five's journey. IMPORTANT NOTE:...
54.9K 975 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...
115 8 8
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth... This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women...