๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ| ๐™ .๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ...

Por -V3NUSPLANETOFLUV

y/n: holy shit he's hot wait- whoops he's in this chat abort abort abort F*CK! oh well he looks like timothรฉ... Mรกs

1. (prologue)
2.
3.
4
5.
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
RESOURCES

21

4.6K 135 427
Por -V3NUSPLANETOFLUV

SO HERE I WAS SITTING IN THE GYM WATCHING TSUKISHIMA GETTING DESTROYED.

he wasn't blocking a single spike bro.

soon some other members of melons started coming in the gym.

"well it looks like my job here is done." tsukishima said as he started leaving the gym.

"TSUKI! get your ass back here!" i yelled as i tried to get off the gym floor but i kept slipping.

"here come on." akaashi reached both of his hands out to me which i took. once i sprung off the ground akaashi draped his arm over my shoulders as we walked over to kuroo and bokuto.

"look you pushed him off!" bokuto said to kuroo through the volleyball net.

"hm i didn't know he'd act like that."

"welp i guess that's my cue to leave. i'll see you guys tomorrow morning." i said through a yawn. i started to walk away before akaashi tightened his grip on my shoulders.

"hey i'll walk you back." akaashi smiled down at me as we started to leave the gym.

"SMOOTH I SEE YOU AKAASHI!" bokuto shouted from the gym. i felt my face heat so i turned into akaashi's side. he giggled at my actions.

"you wanna go get some frozen yogurt right now? there's a place a few blocks down."

"akaashi! are you asking me on a date?" i said acting fake shocked as i put my hand over my chest.

"you wanna go or not?"

"yup okay let's go!" i said as i grabbed akaashi's hand from over my shoulder and held it.

____________________________________
deez nutz 🥜 💦

hinata😝💯
y/n where r u😐

suga🤍
out with her little bf akaashi
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

tanaka😎
she better not be 🤨

noyaaaa🙈
she is taking a long time to answer 🤨

tsuki🧟‍♂️
you guys do know she's not gonna date any
of u right 🤨

noyaaaa🙈
🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😐

tanaka😎
hey glasses let's play the quiet game
3
2
1
GO 😁

kageyama🦾
lmao
is that y/n and akaashi making out
👀

noyaaaa🙈
WHERE

tanaka😎
WHERE

kageyama🦾
i'm in the same room as u 2 💀

hey let's play the
stop blowing up y/n's phone game 😆🤣
3
2
1
GO

hinata😝💯
where are you 😑
u said we could do one of ur
face mask thingys

rain check 🗣
i'm with akaashi rn

tanaka 😎 is offline
noyaaaa🙈 is offline

suga🤍
um ig come back and don't die
if u don't come back imma take the
pillows from ur house

NOT MY BAMBOO PILLOWS
okay i'm for realsies gonna go
bye 😙
____________________________________

"your group chat is...interesting." akaashi said with a light giggle while looking down at me.

"ooo is this the place? it's so cute!" me and akaashi walked up to a colorful froyo place with an arcade on the side.

akaashi opened the door to let me in and i thanked him cause good manners are important.

i ran up to grab us both cups so we could get our yogurt.

"how abouttt-"

"where is this going y/n?"

"LET ME FINISH. okay so i'll make something for you! and you make something for me!" i smiled over at akaashi who wore a small smile.

"okay but don't get upset if i get you the wrong thing~" akaashi said as he started filling up his cup with vanilla and chocolate mix.

i thought for a moment before picking out a flavor.

'bruhhh what the hell could he like? maybe he'll be like 'i love anything you give me!' awww that would be so cute :). you know what i'll just go with-'

"it's actually you! you're y/n!" a boy who looked about my age exclaimed catching my attention.

i smiled at him "uh yeah that's me!"

"dude you're so much prettier in person. can i pay for your stuff or something?" the boy offered. before i could answer i felt akaashi's arm wrap around my waist.

"she's fine, that's what i'm here for." he smiled at the boy.

"oh uh okay. can i get a picture then?"

before akaashi could say anything i said yes. "sure!" i went over and posed by the boy. smiling while putting up bunny ears behind his head.

"thanks!"

"it's no problem." i gave him a soft smile before he walked away. when i turned back to akaashi i saw a slightly annoyed look on his face.

"you're not very good at hiding your jealously keiji." i said as i walked over and grabbed his hand.

"i'm not jealous-"

"i think you areeeee! you know how you wouldn't be jealous?" he looked over at me waiting for an answer or explanation.

"if i was your girlfriend. yup i think that would help!" i gave akaashi i big smile.

he rolled his eyes and chuckled before tilting his head back. "y/n," he looked back at me, "will you be my girlfriend-"

"YES!" i said almost immediately.

akaashi smiled at me and cupped my cheek. he pulled my face closer to his and placed his lips on mine. the kiss was soft and happy. i put my arms around his neck yogurt in hand and kissed him back.

akaashi pulled away first and rest his forehead on mine. "i'm not making out with you in a yogurt shop."

i rolled my eyes. "fine i guess that makes sense." he laughed and me a pecked my lips.

"our yogurt is gonna melt! hurry up." akaashi said pushing me along to make his dessert.

okay so i ended up deciding on getting him something i'd like in hopes he'd just let me eat it lmao. i get nervous that i'll mess up even though i'm somewhat sure of what i'm doing😁. anyways...i pulled the lever getting cotton candy. i then went over to the toppings and got rainbow sprinkles putting probably too much on the yogurt.

"let me see what you got." i looked at what akaashi put together. "hey! that looks like something you'd eat!"

"um so does yours?"

"..."

"..."

"you know what whatever." i giggled as akaashi paid for both of our things.

"let's go into the arcade!" i grabbed his free hand and dragged him into the arcade portion of the place.

we both entered the the dark arcade that was light with black and neon lights all over the place.

i scanned the arcade for a game that i knew i could beat akaashi at.

"let's play the basketball game!" i said as i looked at akaashi who was eating his yogurt.

"are you sure?" he asked me raising his eyebrow.

"yup!" i said popping the p and trying to hide my smirk.

"okay whatever you say."

we made our way over to the game and set our yogurts on our respective sides of the game. we both swiped our cards and waited for the timer to signal the start of the game.

3
2
1
*beep*

i quickly started shooting the balls into the hoop making every single shot. i snickered before i looked over at akaashi. he had to be going faster than me making every single shot. after every shot he immediately picked up another ball and shot it. he looked like a...robot!

the game ended as fast as it started. akaashi set a new record.

"HOLY SHIT!" i exclaimed as i looked over at akaashi who was smirking at me. "if i knew you were better than me i wouldn't have picked this game." i crossed my arms over my chest as akaashi laughed at me.

"would it make you feel better if i let you choose the prize i get for winning." akaashi said while finishing off his yogurt.

"i guesssss..." akaashi pecked my cheek and grabbed my arm as he dragged me over to the photo booth.

____________________________________
@y/n

liked by itshinata and 5,898,945 others
y/n i had something on my face 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 @wheresakaashi

view all 39,786 comments

stan.y/n.xoxo u don't post for months then come back with a bf? interesting! u guys look cute 🥰

applepi oh shit! i'm telling kuroo and bokuto🥸

daichi_s tanaka and noya are loosing it. ur gonna deal with that lol

officialmilesdeluca i lost 😔

6 hours ago

____________________________________

@whereisakaashi

liked by y/n and 875 others
whereisakaashi don't tell coach 🙃 @y/n

view all 78 comments

everybodylovesnoya 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😔

mostwantedtanaka villain origin story 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

y/n 😆💕 also tanaka and noya stop coming back to spam the comments before i start to ignore you guys😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😐

5 hours ago

____________________________________

a/n
WOWOWOWOWOWIWOW HOW TF DID THIS GET OVER 6K READS 🤯
like thank you so muchhhh
i luv all of you
also sorry for the late chapter i think my allergies were messing with me and i get kinda sick
buttttt here u go 😆
i also didn't proof read this sorry lmao

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

213K 5.4K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
291K 6.1K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
21.9K 370 22
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...
8.5K 66 15
Smutty times with the Haikyu!! boys! Also, I would love it if you share feedback on my story, so I can know if I need to improve. Enjoy! DISCLAIMER:...