~ But then there was you ~ [M...

Від AstorSunshine

In college, you had two friends, a crush on Asuma and the habit of minding your own business. Till your proj... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🍋
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍋
Discussion and stuff
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🍋
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 🍋
Chapter 26 🍋
Resurrection
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

979 45 232
Від AstorSunshine

A/N: Contains lime! 🍋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You can't blame Obito for being hung up if you are being hung up too." Yugao says casually searching for chips in your pantry.

"But I got over Asuma after I met Obito!" You retort bringing a half empty packet from your bedroom and stuffing it in her hand.

"He is a totally different person you know. He wont react the same as you do."

"Whose side are you on?" You sigh looking at her.

"I can't see you hurting over guys who don't care anymore. You just care too much sometimes."

"I do not!" She gives you a sharp look that would shut you up in an instant.

"Fine. I do. I mean he is my friend, we both understand each other. What else do you want?"

"Look I don't know, I cant tell you that. Does he know Hidan, sort of, asked you out?"

"No, I don't think he likes him very much."

"And why is that?"

"Because Hidan is an ass?"

"Fair point!"

"Well Y/N. As your best friend I have to ask this", she starts.

"I am not in love with him!"

"But you didn't even know what I was going to say?"

"Yes I did!"

"What are you doing today by the way?" Yugao tried changing the topic.

"I am going over to Obito's place. He had to wait home since he was getting some package, not sure."

"I am telling you, Y/N, he is not good for your mental health."

"I have to make up to him!"

"For having other friends? Wow, you never apologized for replacing us with him."

"Yuga, I never replaced you guys." You make a fake pout and jump to hug her.

"You are on a very slippery slope, woman, don't tell me I didn't warn you later."

"Fine mom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey", you say entering Obito's house since his door was already unlocked.

"What can I beat your ass at, today?" you ask looking at him concentrating on his video game.

"Okay I am almost done, I have restarted this mission about four times already!"

You sit next to him on the couch and keep your bag on the floor, watching him play his game.

"We are watching (your/favorite/movie) after this. It has been such a long time." He says his focus still on the screen.

"Sure. But I thought I was making up to you?" You felt like the last couple weeks hadn't happened.

"YESSSSS!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?" He screams pumping his fist after defeating the boss of the mission.

"You were saying?" he looks at you, missing out on what you said.

"Nothing at all! Do you want to get food?"

"Way ahead of you, already ordered." He grins at you, looking genuinely excited.

You weren't sure what was he so happy about, surely not because you were spending time with him? You feel a little bad for ignoring him when he wanted to go to the party so badly. He proceeds to put the movie on and sits on one arm of the couch while you sit resting against the other.

"You are the best, 'Bito" you smile back at him.

During the movie, you stretch out and sit with one leg folded and one leg stretched on the side so it doesn't touch him. He moves your leg onto his lap and massages your feet, neither of you flinching.

"I'll change the thermostat", he suddenly says after some time.

"Huh?", you ask slowly peeling your eyes off the TV.

"You are wiggling your toes weirdly again. Which means you are cold", he laughs getting up.

"Oh, very observant Uchiha. Thank you so much." He adjusts the thermostat to a higher temperature and comes back to his seat.

He pulls your leg making you move towards him entirely on the couch.

"Owww couch burnnnn" you scream.

He laughs and side hugs you. "It wasn't that bad come on. And besides, I need my couch pillow."

"Fine, I need my couch potato, then." You lean onto him, knowing full well he is not going to like that term being used for him.

"Aye, I am fitter than you are."

"Whatever."

"I am not a potato!"

"If you say so." You roll your eyes annoying him even more. He always made fuss about the smallest things.

"No, say I am not a potato!"

"Well...." you trail off. Him knowing your weakness, starts tickling you.

"Stop stop! No tickling!" You double up instantly and start laughing. "Obito I am warning you."

"Then say I am not a potato!"

"But French fries come from potato and they are the best, aren't they?" You were barely audible over the laughing and twitching.

"Say... I am.. not... a potato...", he says stressing every word.

"You are though, as versatile as a potato!"

"No."

"Stop it, Bito."

"No."

"Stop, I can't.. Stop!"

"Say it."

"Fine you aren't a potato!" You finally give in unable to breathe but he doesn't stop.

"Cheater!"

"You didn't mean it, Y/N!"

"I meant it, Hidan, stop it!"

Hearing that, he stops immediately and you bite your tongue.

"Sorry..." Your sides were hurting and you were panting heavily after that onslaught.

"For what?" He straightens his jacket and goes back to resting on the arm of the couch putting distance between you and him.

"He is the only one who keeps making me yell 'stop it' all the time, so it came out of habit."

"It's okay, you don't have to explain. Let us continue the movie." He turns his attention back to the TV and starts playing the movie.

"Are you okay?" You were here to make up for ignoring him, and you end up making him more annoyed.

"Yes I am. You can have other friends."

"Are you.. Are you jealous, Obito?"

"No I am not. Let's just watch this movie." He increases the volume so you stop talking.

You lean back on the arm of the couch away from him and then scoot over little by little towards him slowly, trying to be cute.

"I can see what you are doing", he says after you move a little towards him for the 4th time so that you were almost next to him.

"What am I doing?", you look at him innocently moving your h/c bangs out of your face and staring at him with your e/c orbs.

His mind races with you looking at him like that, and he leans in and kisses you. His action surprises you but you don't hesitate to kiss him back. He picks you up making you sit in his lap and pulls you close so that you are almost touching his crotch. You hold his face and kiss him deeply sucking on his tongue tasting the soda he was drinking earlier.

"Mmmm" He moans moving his hands under your shirt to caress your waist, his fingers sending waves of electricity throughout your body and your hips involuntarily thrust against his semi hard manhood.

You intertwine your fingers in his hair and yank it softly making him break the kiss and look at you. He continues caressing your sides slowly, his hand ascending your body. You hide your face in his neck giving him small kisses. He leans his head on the couch to give you more access to his neck while reaching up to your breasts and his fingers linger on the sides before he moves his thumbs to graze lightly over your nipples through your bra. You tug his hair hard and moan into his skin your hips rubbing your crotch against his. He feels your nipples hardening under him, making him groan.

"Ahhh Y/N!" He glides a hand over your body and squeezes your ass while caressing your breast with his other.

You look at his face holding his chin, observing every inch.

"What are you looking at?", he whispers, his voice raspy with lust.

"Checking you out" you chuckle.

He slides his another hand on to your ass and pulls you closer to him, the significant bulge in his pants now pressing against you, making you wetter.

"Mmhh" you bite your lower lip and throw your head back. He kisses your neck and litters it with nibbles sucking hard on the crook of your neck.

"Nghh Obito. That ll leave a mark" you say amidst the sound of his phone buzzing in his pocket.

"You gonna take that?" You ask but he continues kissing your neck and back up to kiss you on your lips again.

He was a really good kisser. Back during the fireworks show, you were addicted to his lips in a single kiss and this time was no different. He holds your face and deepens the kiss, like he was afraid to let you go. The way his tongue dominated, his teeth bit your lower lip, his hands wandered around your body, touching the sensitive parts was making you lose focus.

Feeling you gasping for air, pressed so closely against him, was driving him crazy, too. His hands involuntarily reach to the zipper of your jumper and he breaks the kiss to look at you, to confirm whether you wanted it too. You barely nod and he crashes his lips to yours again while his hands work on unzipping your jumper and throwing off your jacket, exposing your breasts neatly sitting in a black bra.

The phone starts buzzing again, this time the screen lights up with Kakashi's name.

"Are you sure you aren't taking that?"

"Fuck him, he calls at the worst possible time!" He continues littering your chest with kisses and nibbles.

"Maybe it is something important?"

"Nothing is important till the phone rings. I have set it up that way!" He takes your clothed nipple in his mouth making you whimper.

"Fuck, Obito, aahh" you moaning his name makes him suck you harder. The friction caused by the cloth and his teeth was making you a blushing mess. You take his jacket off, leaving him in just a tee.

Just then his phone rings in full volume, Rin's name flashing up this time.

"Damn you, Uchiha" you curse under your breath, your hands tangled in his hair tugging on it expecting him to ignore this call too.

"This one I have to take" he says, his voice quivering. He moves you off the lap and picks up the call. You look at him aghast, panting.

"Hey Rin, what's wrong?" He answers, getting up from the couch. The volume was loud so you could make out her dialogues without the call being on speaker.

"Nothing, I was bored. What are you up to?"

"Nothing really."

"I was home alone and I was thinking, maybe we could watch a movie?"

"Oh how come you didn't ask Kakashi? That is a first!" He gives a hollow laugh.

"Haha! No, I wanted to watch it with you specifically. It is okay though, if you don't want to."

"N..no of course I want to! Maybe in like an hour? Is that good?" The further response was inaudible and you could feel your head spinning.

"What the fuck? Did he just forget I was here?"

You huff out loud and get up from the couch, picking up your jacket. "He didn't even spare me a glance, so busy talking to that bitch! She has nothing better to do than wrap him around her finger!" Your thoughts were racing making you angrier.

Strike 1.

"Bye, I will see you then." He finishes up his inaudible conversation, finally.

"Look, I am sorry, let's just..." turning back, Obito sees you all dressed up and in the middle of wearing your shoes.

"Let's just what, Obito?" You look at him pissed and tie the laces of your shoes a little too harshly.

"Y/N, I.."

"How do you even have the nerve to talk to me right now?" You get up and swing your bag on your shoulder.

"I said I'm sorry!" His voice two tones higher.

Strike 2.

"You're sorry? Fucking sorry? I should've never come here in the first place, thinking I was actually sorry for you!" You turn around to walk out the door, but Obito grabs your arm.

Strike 3.

"Y/N, I couldn't say no, I am so.." but before he could complete the sentence, the sound of your palm against his cheek echoes through the room.

"Don't you dare touch me after that!"

Letting go of your arm, he rubs his cheek. You had nothing more to say to him, so you turn around and leave, leaving him standing in the doorway looking at your back.

"I hope him and that manipulative bitch choke on air!" You almost scream to yourself getting in your car, putting the seat belt on. You hold the steering wheel tightly, your knuckles turning white.

To think you were on the edge of falling in love with him.

Angry tears well up in your eyes, you felt a mix of embarrassment, humiliation, sadness all together.

"But there was no mistaking the look in his eyes, he wanted me. But his actions, they are always another thing." You have a silent conversation with yourself in your head, to calm yourself, to justify your behavior.

Calming down finally, you drive back to your house. You pick your phone up to see messages from Deidara and Hidan asking where you were. You throw the phone on your bed and plop head first onto your pillow.

"Why was I so stupid? I shouldn't have trusted him as soon as he said lets take it slow and then never talked about it again!" You yell getting up from the bed and walking back and forth in front of the mirror.

Your stomach grumbles, reminding you that you hadn't had food. Running to the fridge, you get out some leftovers, stuffing them in your mouth without even heating. Hearing your phone ringing, you get annoyed again, fully expecting it to be Obito but it turns out to be Deidara.

"Are you okay, un?" The concern in his voice felt endearing, especially after the lack thereof in Obito's demeanor.

"Hey, Dei, yes I am okay! How are you?"

"You weren't texting back so I called. Do you want to come out with us today?"

"No, I don't think I can make it, today."

"And what other plans do you have?" Apparently Hidan took the phone out of Deidara's hands.

"Nothing?" You couldn't even come up with a lie.

"Then we are picking you up at 7!"

"Hidaaan.." You start but you hear Deidara's voice again.

"Okay bye, un. We'll pick you up, yeah?" He says in an excited tone and disconnects before you could even say bye.

You sigh and look at yourself in the mirror. Taking your jumper off, you examine the marks Obito had left on you. A pool forms between your legs, again. Even though you were mad at him, there was no denying he was hot, and the things he did to you were even hotter.

You groan and take your clothes off and enter the shower, the hot water making you feel better cursing yourself for making plans instead of sitting at home sulking. But you remember Hidan's face in the moonlight, his innocuous touches, his borderline obnoxious cockiness and the way he asked you out. There was no denying he was hot too.

Your fingers find your clit standing under the shower, while your other hand caresses your breasts. Working your fingers, you think about him, but the flashes of your making out with Obito won't go away from your brain.

Leaning against the wall, you insert two fingers inside you and move them feverishly concentrating more on Hidan, no you weren't giving Obito any more thought, however hot he might be!

"Ahh Hidan, I wish you were here" you involuntarily moan to yourself, moving your fingers in and out. "I wish you were here, right now. I wish it were your fingers inside me making me feel so good, nghhh." You bite your lower lip and pinch your clit pushing you to the edge. "Yes Hidan, ahh ahh, please make me cum." You moan louder with eyes tightly shut, your toes curling as your orgasm washes over you. How much you needed that release!

Relaxing, you open your eyes, taking some body gel and starting to clean yourself up. It was going to be an interesting evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please vote if you like the story, I really appreciate it.

Also please let me know if you have thoughts, comments or feedback! I love reading those.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.8K 717 13
"I wish I told Obito that I love him before he died." Hinoiri said to Tobi as they watch the sunset. Tobi looked at Hinoiri shocked and said "Hinoiri...
416K 18K 33
You had always thought that Obito deserved better. In fact, you would have done anything to change the outcome of his life. From his despair, to his...
73K 2.8K 48
Deidara joined the Akatsuki after losing a fight to Itachi, he stays in order to prove that his art is superior. Having only been denied appreciation...
847K 27.7K 38
Sato Sayaka, age thirteen, is assigned to learn the Rasengan from Namikaze Minato, the sensei of Nohara Rin, Uchiha Obito, and Hatake Kakashi. Obito...