Izuku and the eight worlds

Por manyan1meships

This is the story of how a quirkless boy overcomes hardships in a world where more than 80% of the population... Más

Disappointment.
Hope
Fruits of training
Momo Yaoyorozu
How Deku?
Announcement.
Sludge villain attack.
Sludge Villain Attack PT 2
Spark of emotion
Successor
Song vlog
Physical training
Merry Christmas Eve.
Thank you guys
characters information.
universe 7 vs universe 6
His hero academia.
Bakugo's change PT 1
Bakugo's change PT 2
USJ Arc pt 1
Not a chapter.(opinion.)
results
USJ Arc Pt 2
USJ Arc part 3(origin)
hiatus
I'm back
End of USJ Arc.
A/N
should I write a book of oneshots?
please do me a favour
U.A Sports festival PT 1
Author information.
Sports festival PT 2
Sports festival PT 3
Sports festival PT 4
new story poll.
Sports festival PT 5
we meet again
discontinuation till further notice

Entrance exam Arc

1.5K 33 2
Por manyan1meships

After finding out that near death experiences makes him stronger, Izuku used more zenkai boosts to grow stronger.

(Timeskip 6 months later )

Izuku walked along the streets of Musutafu, Izuku walked back home. He was about 5 km from home when he started doing warmups. "Let's test my new speed shall we?" Charging his feet with energy, he disappeard in a blur and in the blink of an eye, he reappeared in front of his house again. "Ding dong!" The door opened and Inko Midoriya stood at the door with a hand covering her mouth. "I..I..Izuku, is that really you?" "Hey mom, I'm ba.." "MY BABY!!" The woman shouted as she pounced onto Izuku andd wrapped him in a bear hug. "Mom you are sqwishing me." He rasped out as his mother released her grip on him. "Have you had your lunch yet?" Inko Midoriya asked him

"Nope." Izuku replied

"Then I shall make lunch."

As he watched the silhouette of his mother walking into the kitchen, Izuku told his mother that he was going to take a jog before lunch and he sprinted to dagaboh beach. It was still the same dirty beach and so cracking his knuckles, he got down to business.

(Timeskip 10 minutes)

"Ok all done." Izuku said as sweat poured down his face.

(Btw the entire time he was inside the hyperbolic time chamber, he was wearing 100 ton wrist weights, 200 ton weighted shirt, 200 ton angle weights.)

"Time to go back home." He thought to himself as he ran all the way back home took a shower and ate his katsudon

(Timeskip 2 days)

The previous day was Izuku's rest day. He spent the entire day sleeping and resting for today. Today was the day, the day he had trained for for the past 10 months, the U.A entrance exam. Grabbing his bag, he changed into his school uniform and ate his breakfast and cooked breakfast for his mother. Leaving a note on his mother's bedside table, he gave her a peck on the forehead and left the house. Using 1% of his speed, he sprinted to school and made it there in 5 minutes. 'Whoa' he thought as he stepped onto the front steps of U.A. The front gate of the school was already enormous and Izuku was awed at attaining his goal of coming here for the entrance exam. While he was busy observing his surroundings, a certain blonde haired Pomeranian was walking to the school with his headphones on. "Out of my way deku!" He shouted as he pushed Izuku out of the way. Tripping over his own legs, Izuku was plummeting towards the ground. But using his insanely fast reaction time, he put his hands In front of him and let gravity take its course. As his hands touched the floor, he pushed off the ground and his legs headed for the neck of the blonde boy. Falling to the ground, Bakugo fell flat on his face. "Don't mess with me fucker" Izuku growled and started to walk away when he heard "DEKU! YOU WILL PAY GOR THAT." Seeing Bakugo heading for him, he stood there waiting for the right hook..... That never came. Tentacles wrapped around the boy and yanked him backwards into the hands of a black haired boy. At his side, there was a buff yellow haired boy and a blue haired girl. "You ok back there?" The yellow haired boy asked. "I am fine. Shouldn't have lost my cool. I apologize for my behaviour Bakugo." I said to the restrained boy. "Let go of me you damn octopus. I will blast that useless deku into next week!" Bakugo screamed "That's not very nice is it now?" The blue haired girl said "I don't care! Let m..." Before Bakugo could finish his sentence, Izuku activated his Sharingan and cast a genjutsu over him causing him to fall unconscious. "I apologize for his behaviour on his behalf!" Izuku said bowing down. "Whatsyournamewhatsyourquirkwhydidyoureyesgoredwithfunnypatternswhowasyourfriendwhyareyou..." Before the blue haired girl could finish, the yellow haired boy covered her mouth. "Haha, sorry about that. I am Mirio Togata" and this here is Nejire Hado, that black haired boy is Tamaki Amajiki. Together, we are the big 3 of U.A. ! "Oh hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you."
Izuku said before bowing again. "By the way, what is big 3?" Izuku asked "oh that just means that all three of us is the strongest in U.A." Mirio replied with the usual smile on his face.
Taking a moment to process this 'hmm strongest in U.A, no that can't be. The strongest students in U.A is called the big 3... Wait big 3 strongest in U.A. ... HOLD UP A FUCKING MOMENT. THE BIG 3 IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME! WHADOIDOWHADOIDO! ' He mumbled.

MUMBLING INTENSIFIES

"HEY IZUKU!" Mirio shouted

"Sorry"Izuku said scratching his head. "Old habits die hard. It's nice to meet the strongest in U.A. I would like to stay for a longer time bit I must ga and get this jerk to the entrance exam too. Good day." Izuku grabbed bakugo and sped off leaving behind a gust of wind.

'Izuku Midoriya. I will remember you
.' the big three thoughts the same time

Taking a seat in the exam room , I placed bakugo in his specific room, erasing the memory of us meeting and released the genjutsu before walking out.

In his exam room, the written exam was about to start. "You have 2 hours to answer all the questions in the paper. Those that are caught cheating more than 5 times will be disallowed to participate in the exam ever again. Your time starts now."

Izuku finished the test in 3 minutes. To others, the paper was extremely hard. But for a high intellect boy like Izuku, this was nothing. Putting down his pen, he cast a genjutsu over the entire exam hall and started training.

(Timeskip 1 hour 57 minutes later)

"Times up! Everyone stop writing!" The teacher said.

"Unlike your other schools, this is U.A high. The top hero school in Japan. So, if anyone here fails the exam, you will never be able to enter U.A's entrance exam ever again. Those that would like to leave, please get out of this room." 'I knew there would be some kind of twist to the exam.' Izuku thought. Suddenly, more than half of the examinees stood up and left the exam hall. Seeing this, more students left the hall leaving only a handful of students left. "Congratulations, you all pass."

"WHAT!!!" every one excluding Izuku shouted in shock.

"As a pro hero in the future, you all have to not learn never to give in even when the challenge is tough." The teacher said. Now go and get ready for your practical exam.

Walking out of the room, I saw a certain onyx haired beauty walk out of one of the exam halls. Walking up to her, I whispered "momo" into her ear. This caused her to jump in shock. Turning around, she looked up and saw sea green eyes staring at her.

(Oh ya in this story, Izuku is one head taller than momo)

"Izuku, you scared me." Momo pouted.

"Hehe sorry. Anyhow, are you going for the entrance exam?" Izuku asked. "Nope, I am going for the recommendation course. " Momo replied. "Wow that means you must be very smart and talented ." Izuku replied and Momo blushed at the compliment. "T..t.thanks" Momo stuttered with a face red like a tomato. "Anyway I am going to be late for the exam. Good luck with your recommendation course." Izuku shouted as he walked away.

At the venue of the entrance exam briefing.

"Yo my listeners, everyone say yeah!"
......

"Tough crowd. Anyways, welcome to the U.A. entrance exam. Today there will be three kinds of robots that you will be facing. The first one is the 1 pointer second is the 2 pointer and so on. The..." Present Mic was interrupted by a dark blue haired student. "Excuse me present Mic, in the worksheet, there are 4 kinds of robots. If u.a is making this mistake, it is unacceptable. And also, YOU THERE, yup the boy with the green hair. You are being disrespectful to U.A by not paying attention to the teacher. Now s..." He never got to finish.

"May I know what your name is?" Izuku said. "I am Tenya Iida from the somei private academy. " "Ok. Usually I do not say this to total strangers. *deep breath* In case you haven't noticed, all the instructions are in the pamphlet that was given to us. Present Mic was about to explain about the Zero pointer. Before he was so rudely interrupted. So I suggest that before you disrespect anymore people, in this blonde's words. KINDLY SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND REMOVE THAT STICK UP YOUR ASS. Thank you." Izuku replied sitting down. Leaving a shocked boy standing up. Using the power of jean grey, Izuku used telekinesis to make Iida sit down while bakugo looked at Izuku with an amused look on his face. "Ahem... So as that examinee there was saying, all the instructions are inside the pamphlet and let's go for the exam." Present Mic said awkwardly.

The mock city

A crowd of people were waiting outside the city and that included Izuku. "And the exam begins. 3 2 1 " present Mic yelled. As the gates of the city began to open,

Izuku charged up super saiyan form before dashing at 20% of his speed, leaving a crater where the other students were standing. "There is no countdown when villains attack, follow that guy" present Mic shouted.

By this time, Izuku already destroyed more thanhalf of the robots and the number of points he acquired was around 1000 points. "Well let's leave the rest for the others shall we." He said while running up a building and using his byakugan to see his surroundings. So the teachers are watching from there huh, Interesting." Izuku muttered you himself. The other examinees were struggling to find robots to destroy. Suddenly, a robot the size of 10 buildings came into view. Students who saw it quickly ran away. " Better go help. Some students may be injured." Scanning his surroundings with the byakugan, He ran to help the only injured person he could find. "Help me!" A girl with a a bob style haircut of brown hair got her foot trapped under the rubble. Lifting the rubble, Izuku put the girl on a building before leaping as high as he could into the air. Using all his quirkless strength with chakra infused in it, he yelled "SHANARRO!" As his fist collided with the robot's head, the robot became a flat disk of metal. Thinking to himself. 'Wait a minute, U.A will never let a student get crushed. So this must mean...' activating his byakugan, he locked on to the teacher's spectating room. Using his full speed, he was there in a flash. Opening the door, he heard " damn it the robots won't stop." and "we are being hacked." Walking up to nezu, he said "Principal, let me help you." Izuku said. "Ok, how is a kid going to help us though?" Principal Nezu said. "shadow clone jutsu!" I shouted. 5 clones popped up around me. Everyone, activate your byakugan and destroy the robots and also save the students pronto. Walking over to the computer and seeing the way the hacker was hacking into U.A, I sighed. "Amateurs." I sat down cracked my knuckles and started typing faster than the human eyes can see. All the teachers were looking at me in shock. Nezu walked over to the computer and looked at the algorithms.

What Izuku did not notice was the big 3 and recommendation students were there staring at him in awe. All the teachers turned towards the screen and saw 5 Izukus decimating the robots and saving injured students at the same time.

Thank for reading this 2000 word part. Sorry I updated so late. The school term has begun and the homework is flooding in. So I will still update. But it will be much slower than usual. Thanks for reading and HOLY CRAP I GOT 1.7K VIIIEEEEEWWWWSSSS. HOW???
IT WAS JUST A WEEK AGO THAT I GOT 1K VIEWS WTF. THANK YALL SO MUCH. I also got number 1 on sword art online for a period of time. Thank you guys so so much and peace out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.1K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
26.6K 336 13
In this story Izuku was born 2 years earlier and one day he meets his favorite hero and gains his quirk for showing his determination on becoming a h...
14 3 7
Quirkless Nicolas Kurosawa is sent into the chaos that is UA. He has to battle his past, family, and the League of Villains after his best friend Izu...
22.1K 308 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...