Izuku Midoriya: Ultra Instinct

Par DefinitelyNotTKJ

Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Ka... Plus

Beginnings
Entrance Exam
The New Succesor
UA!
Deku vs. Class 1-A
Introductions
USJ
Declerations of War
Welcome To The Sports Festival!
Final Round.... BEGIN!!
Bakubum vs. Uraraka!
Battle of Beliefs
The Final Battle: Deku vs. Uraraka
Hatred Consumes
Gran Torino
Nighteye
Hero Killer
Meet The Daughter!
Final Exams
Deku vs. Class 1-A (Final Exams)
Breaking Limits
Half and Half
A Brand New Power
The Power of Ultra Instinct
Getting Back on Track!
Heading to Training Camp!
A New Technique
Training Camp Massacre
The Wrong Path
Prison
Welcome to the Prison Tournament!
Call Me Deku
Two Months
A New Symbol

Sports Festival: Cavalry Battle

6.7K 122 27
Par DefinitelyNotTKJ

Deku POV

I stand there basking in the excitement of my super awesome and super flashy win as I hear running and slight panting behind me.

"Deku!" Ochako said as she takes a breath and runs up to me with stars in her eyes. "That was amazing! I can't believe you got first place, I'm jealous!" She said while jumping up and down.

I smile and rub the back of my head, "Yeah! I did win even with the  handicap! I wonder what the next challenge is gonna be?" I wondered.

I can see Iida pretty shaken by the fact that I took first place with a 3 minute pause, Boom Boom Boy is fuming as usual, muttering things about "stupid Deku" and "he got lucky". I sigh as I turn to Todoroki who looks slightly frustrated by this. From what I can tell, Ochako just barely got 2nd place with Todoroki in 3rd and Exploder Brains following behind. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Midnight gets back on the mic.

"Congrats on finishing the obstacle course, students!" She yelled. "But now we will once again choose the next event!"

As Midnight said, the next event was being decided and the choice was finally made. "A Calvary Battle!"

She then proceeds to explain all the rules for this Calvary battle.

"For this event, you and your fellow students will team up in teams of 2-4, you will work together to get the points from other teams. However, if you lose points, you will have  the opportunity to get the points back before time runs out!" She explains as we nod in understanding. "The way the points will work is that each person from last to first will have a point value, for example, 42nd will have 5 points, 41st will have 10. So on and so forth. However," she began as a big evil smirk lands on her face. "First place will be allowed zero teammates, and his point value is..." She began as I widened my eyes at the earlier proclamation and others smirk.

"100 MILLION!!!!"

Silence. Nothing but silence as I stand there frozen. I can feel the evil gazes full of lust for power and victory trace my figure as I stand there in an invisible block of ice, too shocked to move. It feels like their eyes turned completely red, like there're completely possessed. I feel like I'm in a giant lion cage with a large piece of meat on my back, or like a piece of candy in front of kids after eating vegetables.

"It's survival of the fittest," Midnight began with that sadistic smirk plastered on her face. "Let's see how you handle this."

Everyone starts moving around trying to find teammates, while I just stand there still shocked.

I should be able to handle this, right? Yes I should! But I'm so restricted, and I'm supposed to make it a close match, how will I do that without getting my points taken? I wonder.

I take a deep breath and calm down,

I can do this! Remember the training, we want to be in control. I can win this, I just have to find a way to implement a strategy without my powers. I conclude in my head.

"Hey Deku!" I hear as I turn around to see Uraraka smiling at me. "I wanted to say, good luck!" She finished as she kissed me.

I smile at her and gain a look of determination on my face. "Thanks. Good luck to you as well, I won't go easy on you."

She smirks in response, "Right!"

She heads over to her team, as I sit down criss cross, thinking of an effective plan that will allow me to not show too much with what I can do right now.

Then Midnight begins to speak again

"Are our teams ready?" She asks as Bombs for Brains has a sinister grin on his face, Todoroki has a focused look on his face as I get up from my position, and tie the 100 million point headband around my head and open my eyes with a determined look.

"Ready."

She grins as she yells, "BEGIN!"

As expected, everyone rushes me for the points as I just stay there with my eyes closed and head slightly looking down, feeling everyone charge at me. I keep my cool as I'm in no immediate danger. Then, my legs start to have an odd sensation as I open my eyes to see the ground reformed and my legs sinking in, I look up to see a guy with a weird face, along with his team, charging at me.

Must be this guy's quirk. Interesting.

As they are about to catch up, I simply lift my legs up and jump super high into the air as the crowd and students watch in amazement,

"HOW CAN HE JUMP SO HIGH?!" A student with a quirk similar to Kirishima's, said.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? WHAT A JUMP!!" Present Mic yelled, as the crowed cheered,

As I'm in the air I notice something headed straight for me, I recognize these as Jiro's 'Earphone Jacks' and they look like they're about to connect since I'm in the air, unable to dodge. I smirk while in the air and I twist myself to the side so I pass through the space between the earphone jacks as I lightly pull on them and launch myself toward her, spinning in the air like a corkscrew. The crowd watches in awe as I reach her and in what seems like slow motion, I see her eyes widen as I smirk lightly and take her points and then go from my corkscrew position to landing on the ground in a crouch position with my right hand in front of me on the ground and my left hand off to the left with the points in my hand.

"WOAH!! WHAT A MOVE BY IZUKU MIDORIYA!!" Present Mic comments.

"Yes. That was very impressive." Aizawa agrees.

Jiro's eyes are still wide in shock as she tries to register what just happened.

"W-What.... but.... I could barely see him. Jiro exclaimed,

"I'm sure more headbands wouldn't be a problem. They could help in some way." I say with a smile that soon dissipates as more teams rushed me with the intent to sandwich me.

I look to my left to see Shoji running at me by himself. My eyes narrow, wondering why he's alone as I feel two more signatures very close to him, as if they're on top.

"Tsu and Grape?" I mutter as I avoid stepping on a purple ball.

"Hi Midoriya~!" He said mockingly as I avoid a toungue slap.

"Impressive moves as usual." Tsu replies in her usual down to earth tone.

So they teamed up, knowing that with there statures they can be fully hidden by Shoji's quirk. Smart. Unless someone has some lengthy quirk than it's pretty ingenious!

I think as I gracefully dodge all the balls and toungue attacks being thrown at me. A ball to my right allows me to sway to the left as her toungue attacks me and I duck and jump, avoiding all of the attacks. I decide to end the onslaught by jumping high into the air to avoid anymore attacks. It works for a little until, Exploder Brains comes flying at me with his quirk.

"Don't you dare think you're safe!" He yells as he charges his quirk. "I'VE GOT YOU!!!"

As he's about to attack, I look at him with a blank face as the exploding hand nears my face and in the blink of an eye, I redirect the exploding hand back to his face and he ends up blowing himself up in the face as he gets sent flying back until Sero caught him.

I land shortly after to see that Bakugo had his headband stripped.

"You're class is too simple minded, think bigger." Said the crazy guy I won the bet against. His stupid shirt showing in all its glory, I struggle to keep myself from laughing as he tried to look intimidating with underwear on his head. Turns out that all of Class 1-B planned some sort of plan to win the sports festival. Fairly well thought out plan, except they forgot that Bakugo has the shortest temper ever,

Welp, they're dead. I conclude.

With all of Class 1-B not after me, my odds are lowering, I may not have to do anymore fighting.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I come face to face with Team Todoroki and his death glare.

"I'll be taking that now." He said.

I only smirk excitedly as I see his team. Iida in the middle, Yaoyorozu on the left, Ochako on the right, Todoroki on the top.

Oooohhhh!! This is gonna be good! I thought.

"By all means, righty," I began as he scowls and I taunt him to come forward. "Come and get me."

Then his team charges forward.

"Uraraka! Get rid of opposing teams!" Todoroki ordered.

"Right!" She replied as she charged up One For All in her left arm and swung it to knock the others back. Then Todoroki proceeded to freeze the others and take some extra headbands too. Yaoyorozu created some sort of weapon for Todoroki to use as the ground became ice. He charged at me along with his team as he shot ice out. I look on briefly as I simply roll my upper body under the ice and proceed to jump away from the ice being thrown repeatedly. He eventually gets close and Uraraka charges One For All and Yaoyorozu creates a metal bat. Both swing at me and I stand there and bring my forearms up to block, they see it had no effect and Todoroki tries his weapon but I front flip over it and Todoroki and reach out, grab Uraraka by the shoulders and peck her on the lips before I landed away from them, proceeding to yawn.

Ochako starts chuckling and feeling her lips to which her teammates look at her.

"What is it?" Iida asked.

"He's toying with us. He's not even trying to go after us." She explained.

Todoroki growls and is about to shoot more ice but I stopped him.

"Uh uh uhh!" I began. "You wouldn't want to do that now would you?" I taunt.

He scowls some more after realizing what I meant. If he fired, he would hit Iida, if he moved, I'd just move to the other side. With no options, his chances were looking slim until Iida mentioned something.

"Todoroki," He began. "I'm about to do something that will render me utterly useless to you."

"What are you talking about, Iida?" Todoroki asked.

"Make sure you get that headband!" He said.

He then charged in seemingly a blink of an eye and my headband was stripped right off of me.

They stopped and the others were shocked at what happened. Iida looked up and smirks while panting.

"I've proven I can beat you, Midoriya." He said.

My eyes are wide as are the others, then I waste no time and rush forward. Todoroki prepares his fire, probably without realizing it, I have a focused look on my face as I swipe the air causing Todorki's arm to shoot to the side. I then grabbed the headband.

"I got it!" I shout in victory.

I then realize that I grabbed the incorrect headband.

"You really think we'd put it on the top? You underestimate us." Yaoyorozu spoke confidently.

Then Exploder brains burst onto the seen trying to get the points as I rush to Todoroki and Boom Boom Boy changes directions.

"ICYHOT!!" He shouts.

We both rush forward but stop dead in our tracks as we hear,

"TIMES UP!!"

Exploder Brains falls face first to the floor. As I put my head down, my bangs over my face.

"Looks like that confidence of yours, was your downfall." Todoroki stated as Yaoyorozu and Iida nodded in agreement. Ochako looked indifferent, she probably didn't know what to feel.

I look up at the victorious looks on their faces as I stand up straight.

"On the contrary Yaoyorozu," I began as I smirk victoriously while twirling two headbands on my fingers and I grab the one in my right and tie it over my head to reveal the 100 million points. " *YOU* underestimate me."

Everyone stares at me wide-eyed, even the teachers.

"B-But how?" Yaoyorozu sputters out in shock.

I sigh and explain, "Well," I began. "When Iida pulled that stunt of his, I could see him coming from a mile away. When Todoroki reached for my headband, the moment he took it, I swapped it out for my second headband. While hiding the value of my 100 million. I made sure to play the part so you wouldn't notice and then I tried to take the other headband to convince further. I decide to take back the headband you took, because, why not?" I finished.

The others look on in shock as Todoroki growls, probably for not noticing and using his fire for no actual reason.

"Well it was fun, but I'm hungry, see ya!" I said as I walked off.

Present Mic calls for lunch as we go on break, but I'm pulled aside by Todoroki.

He looks at me with his cold eyes as I look at him with interest and wonder.

"We need to talk..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1K 33 13
Izuku gets to have a normal childhood and even gets to be really close friends bakugo. His dad is also present in his life and he's really cool. Once...
4.3K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
72.1K 4.1K 26
Quirkless is a condition that is worse then hell. Izuku knew that one better than anyone else. Not only did he get a reality check about his dream bu...
96.5K 1.8K 14
Izuku Midoriya has been dating Katsuki Bakugo since Elementary School. They hid their relationship. Katsuki doesn't like to see Izuku be bullied just...