Often

By beautybreezy

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 26

744 33 2
By beautybreezy

"Jaidell" Ciara said shaking me awake. "Yeah Ciara?" I asked ready to kill her for waking me up this early. "Can you pretty please help me go shopping?" She asked. "For?" I asked not really wanting to get out of my bed. "For Christmas. I didn't buy nobody anything yet because I knew you was coming and it would be fun shopping with you" she whispered. "Okay I'll go with you" I smiled and got out of my bed. "Yaaay and hurry up I don't want them to wake up" Ciara said rushing me. "I'll try" I laughed then grabbed my towel then hurried and showered. I just put on my hot pink Nike sweat suit and my black timbs then combed my hair down. "Alright come on" Ciara said closing up her make up bag. I grabbed my phone before we left and it was a car outside already waiting on us. "Owww which one of the girls got a car?" I asked Ciara. "That's not the girls. This is one of my thotlers" she giggled and climbed in the car. "She's outta control" I mumbled and started laughing. Climbing in the back of the car, there was already like five boys in inside. "That's my little sister Jaidell and no she's not single so leave her alone. And Jai boo this Drizzy" Ciara said looking at the boy in the driver's seat. "Like Drake?" I laughed. "Yeah" he said. I smirked and put my Dre beats on and looked out of the window. And got a text from Daniel.

Danny : Why you rolling with Drizzy and them ?

Me : Why are you watching me ? And I'm not its my sister

Danny : Nobody not watching you I'm playing ball big head and oh yeah she fuck with Drizzy ?

Me : Shouldn't you know that already ?

Danny : *Seen*

I started laughing and just continued listening to my music. Until one of the boys leaned on my shoulder. I snatched my headphones off and looked at him. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm sleepy this dickhead Drizzy want to go shopping wild early like if he going to miss out on something" he whined. I started laughing. "You could've asked me though" I said. "And shut the fuck up Jace nigga you act like you don't want new feet's" Drizzy said. "What's feet's?" I asked him. And they all started laughing at me even Ciara. "That's new sneakers ma. Where you been at?" Jace asked looking up at me. "Around" I said. And they all started laughing again. "She's from Cali" Ciara said. "Mhmm West side piece huh?" Sosa asked me. And I sucked my teeth. He was very ugly like scary ugly !! I put my head phones back in and went back to looking out of the window. When we got to the mall I hopped out of that car so fast I almost fell. "You good ma?" Jace asked me. "Perfectly fine" I said and fixed my boots. "Daaaaamn smokey voice" the boys said. "I told ya she's single she don't want ya!" Ciara laughed and held my hand. "Baby I want you" Drizzy fake whined. "Well tell your boys get off my sister dick" she said. "Cici you know its not even that type of party" Sosa laughed. "Obviously it is" I said and rolled my eyes. "Chill ya. She been told me Brooklyn niggas not her style" Jace smiled and I started laughing. "Aren't you from Brooklyn?" I asked him. "Nah I'm from Harlem and that's why you want me" he smirked. I started laughing some more. "Can we leave them behind already?" I asked Ciara. "Yeah come on. Darell you better not leave me or I'm going to kick your ass" Ciara said then they kissed. We walked in another direction from them and started shopping. "Can I just ask you this?" Ciara asked me. "What?" I asked her. "If you was single would you talk to Jace?" She goofily smiled. "Well I'm taken so you'll never get a answer" I laughed. "Hmm I think you like him" she smirked. "And why do think that?" I asked her. "Well you're taken so you'll never get a answer" she laughed and started paying for the gifts she got Evelyn, Sharad, Benjamin and our dad. "Heyyyy where's my gift?" I asked her. "I been went shopping for you so shut up but let's go get this ps4" she said walking into Best Buy. "For who?" I asked her. "Drizzy" she blushed. "Yeah you all like "your thotlers" that's your boyfriend. I never seen aboy make you blush" I teased. And she started laughing. "That's not my niggaaaaa" she laughed but picked up the phone and showed me different. "Don't tell them where we at" I whispered but then my phone started ringing form Ashton.

"Hi Ash"

"What's up?"

"Nothing I miss you though"

"I miss you more and what you doing?"

"Shopping with Ciara and you?"

"Just getting home counting my money"

"You a bird babe"

"Ozeee"

And I just laughed.

"Nah but what you want for Christmas? I wanted to get Rose to help me but she's team you all the way so nah"

"Noooo just surprise me baby!"

"Okay I got you"

"I already got you gifts even though you said you don't want anything"

"Why? I told you already that you carrying my Christmas, birthday and every other giving holiday gift already"

"Ashton I love you. And I hope you're behaving"

"Of course I am. Why you saying that?"

"Why you being nice?"

"I told you I miss you"

"Oh yeah sorry"

"Sorry daddy"

"I'm in public I'm not saying that"

"So"

"Bye Ashton"

"Haha I miss you juicy"

"I miss you too but I have to go ugly"

"Now we both know I'm not ugly but okay. I love you"

"I love you too".

"You forever phone cuffing with Ashton. I can't wait until you give birth so I can kidnap my adorable niece" Ciara cheered. I started smiling. "I'm still scared about letting everybody know" I sighed. "Know what?" Poppy asked, he's one of Drizzy friends too. "How did ya find us?" I asked mugging him. It was fun being mean to them ! He sucked his teeth and went back to brushing his hair then here came the other boys. "You got everything you want?" Drizzy asked Ciara wrapping his arms around her. "Yeah but about going out to eat, I can't because I have to go wrap the gifts up" Ciara said. He sucked his teeth and mugged me. "Why your stuck up ass sister is too classy for us?" He asked. I started laughing. "You must feel that way because I ain't say shit like that" I laughed. And his face turned red and he sucked his teeth again. "Watch your mouth Drizzy because my sister is down to earth its just I woke her ass up too early. Come on Jai we taking a cab back to the house!!" Ciara said and went to walk away but Drizzy grabbed her back to him. "Let's go talk" he said to her. "Come on" she said with the only attitude. I rolled my eyes and sat by the food court. "You good ma?" Jace asked me. "Perfectly fine" I said and went scrolling through my phone. "So what's up? You been mad all day" he said looking at me. "I'm hungry, tired and even more tired" I said. "Well I can't do nothing about your sleep but I could buy you something to eat.... If you like" he said. I started smiling. "No thank you" I smiled. "But you just said you're hungry" he said looking a bit confused. "Its cool I can wait" I smiled. "You sure?" He asked. "Yeah she good!" Sosa said. We both sucked our teeth. "I'm fine" I said. They all walked away to get something to eat while I was all in my phone. My mood swings had me on a thousand this morning.

"You had enough sleep now?" Ciara asked me. I stretched and sat up in my bed. "Yeah. Let's go chill with Bella" I said grabbing my phone off the charger. "Drizzy wants to take all the GIRLS bowling" Ciara said putting the emphasis on 'girls'. "Okay Bells could come" I shrugged. "Not really. They are forever arguing when Drizzy comes around" Ciara said. "Okay she's going to be with me. They don't need to speak" I said quickly defending Bella. "But that's mad uncomfortable knowing that she's a boy and its going to be boys there" Ciara said. "But that's our sister. Like you never had a problem with that" I said mugging her a little. "Well they are different" she shrugged. I just shook my head and turned the TV on so I could tune her out. And I started crying real hard. "What's wrong Jaidell?" Ciara asked me. "I just feel Bella should be with us. That's our sister no matter what the truth is and she's happy with herself like everybody else should be. Fuck what them scammers think" I cried. And Ciara started laughing at my last comment. "You funny as hell. But okay but don't say anything when they fuck with her all night" Ciara said throwing her hands up. "Okay I'm going to defend and so should you!" I snapped. "I do but its annoying after a while" Ciara complained. "Well stop fucking with him like you and Bells been friends since first grade don't let that scamming ass nigga come in between ya. Like because if you have a baby who's going to be right there?!.... Bella you fucking know it!!" I yelled at her. "You're right but you'll just going to witness it yourself and don't say I didn't tell you" Ciara said. "So I'm not going then" I shrugged then got up walking out the room and slammed the door. "Uh oh what's wrong now?" My dad asked me. "Nothing. Where you going dad?" I asked him. "To work I'll be back around two or three in the morning" He said. "Oh okay. Enjoy your day" I smiled and sat on the couch. "Look Bella is here!" He yelled walking out of the door. "Sister!" I cheered so she can come in the living room. "Hi baby!" She smiled and sat next to me on the couch. "Mhmm you smell good. What's that?" I asked her as Ciara walked into the living room. "Thanks Jai its um Sweet peppermint" Bella said. "Hey sister!" Ciara cheered jumping in Bella's lap. "What's up Ciara?" Bella smiled. "Do you want to go bowling today?" She smiled. "Yeah why not? That's sounds fun" Bella said. I cleared my throat and picked up my phone. "What's that about mini me?" Bella laughed. "She's in her feelings" Ciara said brushing me off. "No Ciara is being real phony but Bells if you going bowling I'll come too" I said. "Phony huh? Not to my sister that's the wrong one" Bella joked with Ciara. "Ya not teaming up on me, but come on start getting ready ya. Especially you Jaidell you love taking forever" Ciara laughed. "I'm wearing a sweat suit" I shrugged. "That's it?" Bella asked me. "Yeah I don't feel like dressing up" I lied. The truth was if I have to put these nappy headed boys in their place for Bella; I will with no problem. "Hmmm" Bella teased and rubbed my stomach. I started giggling, I always wanted people to do that especially when I get bigger. "Come on ya!" Ciara said rushing us. We both started laughing at her. "Okay I'll be right back let me set my Remy straight and I'll be cute" Bella said then left the house. So I got in the shower then got out and put on my turquoise PINK sweat suit with my black Uggs and my white flowers head band. Putting on my lip gloss my phone started ringing again.

"Hi baby!"

"What's up Jai?"

"Nothing getting ready to go bowling"

"Oh that's what's up. You having fun, where your New York nigga at?"

"The same place your Atlanta bitch is at". And we shared a laugh, he so annoying.

"Heard you big head"

"Whatever. But why you called?"

"Oh you know I had to call you my stinka"

"Awww I want you"

"Yo I got the biggest surprise for you"

"Really? What is it"

"Its a surprise but I'll talk to you later. I love you"

"You think you slick but hmm I love you too be careful"

"Always".

"See why can't you fuvk with my nigga like I do with yours?" Ciara asked me. "I was real tired and then he walking around like he's king dingaling when he's no way near it" I shrugged. "I understand but ya can start that over" She smiled with all hope. "I'll be nice" I smiled and we hugged. Here came Bella so we left to meet up with the rest of the girls. Making our way to the bowling alley they were drinking and making jokes. They had my stomach hurting from all the jokes. Walking into the bowling alley I spotted Jace first he was laughing while Sosa stuffed his face and Drizzy sat there running his mouth. "Baby!" Ciara sang. Drizzy turned and lit up seeing her walking over to him. "Hey baby" he smiled and pulled her into his arms. Everybody was saying what's up to the boys. "Where your sister at?" Jace asked Ciara. "She's right there" Ciara said. I looked over at Jace and he was making his way to me. "Why were you looking for me?" I smiled. "Cuss I wanted to. You looking cute, killing the sweat suit swagger okay" he smiled. "Thanks and I guess you look nice" I smirked. And we started laughing. "Whatever ma" he chuckled. I smiled and looked back at Bella. "Sister that's you?" She asked me. I walked away from him and sat next to her. "No he on me though" I laughed making her laugh with me. "That's right! Fuck these scamming as niggas" Bella laughed flipping her reaaaal nice Remy. "Sister ya hair though!!" I said rubbing my hands through it. "Thanks mini me. I did it myself, did I kill it?" She asked swinging her hair back and forth. "I'm about to cut all my hair off just so I can get like you" I said hyping her up. And she started laughing. "You better stop!" Bella laughed. "Nah you really should start getting paid for this. It look real nice like owww is that Nicki hairstylist?" I bragged for her. "Awww thanks sister. I'm going to do it just for you" she smiled. "What ya talking about over here?" Monica asked sitting on my lap. "My hair" Bella cheered. "Nah its dumb cute! I been told you that though" Monica said combing her hands through Bella hair. And here came Chritsina and Raven right after. "Drizzy and Ciara mad cute!" Raven squealed. And I sucked my teeth. "What's wrong you don't want Drizzy with your sister?" Christina asked me. "I heard my name too many times what's this discussion is about?" Drizzy asked walking over to us. I rolled my eyes because all the boys made their way over to us. "Bella I got ya back if he says anything" I said to her. "As usual" she smiled and hugged me. "Who was chatting about ya boy?" Drizzy asked again standing in front of us. Nobody answered him so he had to run his mouth again. "And it better not be no faggest either" he said looking at Bella. "Suck her fagget dick!" I said ready for whatever. "What? Don't play with me" he said. "So don't say anything to her the fuck?!" I snapped. He sucked his teeth and then finished his cup. "I say what the fuck I want. You take your stuck up ass somewhere else!!" he yelled back. "Like I said suck her fagget dick and I'm not stuck up I just fuck with your credit card scamming illegal ass" I yelled back standing up. "Right I don't talk to people that can land in jail any minute" Bella laughed. All the girls was laughing real hard even some of the boys too. "Say I won't paml your shit right now" Drizzy said to Bella. "Please do so I can fuck you up!!" I yelled. "Ciara get your little sister my nigga and I'm dead ass!!" He yelled at Ciara. "You not doing nothing to her so calm all that shit down. Like I don't know what you're sipping on but calm that shit down. Sometimes I be fucking thinking you hate Bella because you wish you was brave enough to be her !!" Ciara yelled right back at him. "Never" he said. "So shut the fuck up then damn!! And let's go fucking play bowling damn that's both my sisters!!" Ciara yelled at him. "Okay my fault shawty. Just tell home boy don't say anything to me" Drizzy said. "I heard you the fuck?" Bella said. And I started laughing. "So we bowling or what?" Sosa asked everybody. "Bowling duhhhh come on ya" Monica said grabbing Bella and my hand. So it was girls against boys which actually turned out to be so much fun ! Even though Drizzy mugged Bella all night and I mugged him all night, it was fun. "We doing this again?" Jace asked me. "Why only me? Its single Christina, single Raven and single Monica. What's up?" I asked him. "I want taken Jaidell" he smiled. And I can't even lie I started blushing but quickly hid it. "You gotta stop it boy" I laughed and he grabbed my hand. "Stop playing. Why you fronting like you single ? I'm really not a bad dude ma" he said. "I know you're not but I swear I'm taken he's even my baby father" I said and his eyes grew huge which made me laugh. "You dead ass?" He asked fixing his snap back. "I'm so serious look" I said pulling out my phone and showed him pictures of Ashton and I together. "Oh alright I'll respect it but when you let play boy ho. I want you" he said. I started laughing and hugged him goodbye. "Go get you some rest" I smiled and walked away. "I got you but answer your phone tonight" he said. "Boy bye!" I laughed and got in the cab with the girls. "Owww you got a scammer wanting you?" Bella laughed. "Shut up he already knows that Ashton is my baby" I laughed. "Baby now stranger later" Raven teased. "Ya better stop" I laughed. "Stop speaking facts" Ciara said joining them. I just laughed at them.

"Get upppppp it's Christmas eve!" I said shaking Ciara awake. "So what!" She said and turned over. "Come on I'm bored. Ashton is at work and my girls haven't been picking up since I left" I whined. "Okay so what are we going to do?" Ciara asked. "First brush them teeth then I'll figure something out" I joked covering my nose. "Whatever Drizzy likes my hot ass breath!" She laughed and pushed me. I started laughing and grabbed my phone. Then called up Bella and the girls. We were just going to chill I guess for the day. "So what are we doing for the day?" Ciara asked me. "I wanted to chill with the girls but nobody responded but Bella" I said. "Okay perfect. So we can go and get ourselves dolled up. Let me go call Drizzy so that nigga can give me some money" Ciara said grabbing her phone. "Alright I'm ready so just come out when you ready" I said getting up to leave the room. "Where are you going?" Ciara asked putting the phone to her ear. "In the hall with Daniel. He still mad at me" I laughed and grabbed my coat. "I thought he got over you" she laughed. I shook my head and left out of the house. "What's up Daniel" I smiled and hugged him. "What's up?" He said dryly. "Why are you still mad? I been told you I don't and can't do long distance relationships yet you still manage to set yourself up to get turned down" I said then leaned on the door. "Whatever so I'm out then. Have a nice life my nigga" he said and jogged down the stairs. "Daniel you gotta stop acting up but okay see you later!" I said then went back in the house. "He's a bitch" I mumbled to myself and walked back into the room. Ciara was fully dressed and everything. "That was fast. What happened with Daniel?" She asked me. "He on his Drake so he can go about his business. Like I'm not leaving my baby father for you nigga your bugging" I said making Ciara laugh. "Your what?" My dad asked me. "Huh?" I asked him acting confused. "You're not leaving your what?" He asked walking completely in my room. "I didn't say anything" I said scared to death. "Yes you did. I heard you loud and clear but I thought I was hearing stuff" he scolded me. "Okay okay" I said starting to cry. "No don't cry. Jaidell so you're pregnant?" My dad asked folding his arms. I looked at Ciara and she just mouthed to me "just say yes". "Yes dad" I sighed and looked at him. He just walked away not saying one word to me so we started putting our coats. But here my dad come back hitting me with his belt so I started running and ran out of the door. But the part that got me really mad was that I dropped my coat. I called Ciara to see was she even coming out.

"Yeah?"

"Are we still going?"

"Where's your coat?"

"So I don't need it"

"Girl you're going to get sick.... Matter of fact I got something for you"

"Okay just grab my clutch so I can be able to do my hair and nails"

"Got you". I sat on the steps and my mom started calling my phone, but I let it just ring. I know she was about to yell my ear off. And here came Ciara on the phone with the biggest smile ever. "Drizzy on his way so you won't need your coat" She smiled. "He's okay with Bells. I'm not in the mood for any type of arguing" I said. "I put that nigga in check already" she said. "Okay so where she's at?" I asked. "Coming in right now" Ciara pointed. "Where's your coat? Or we not going any more?" Bella asked us. "My dad found out that I was pregnant so he tried whooping me but I ran out of the house" I said and Bella started laughing. "Wait so he beat you? But what about when you go back?" She asked me. "Of course I'm going to go back but I don't want him to hurt my baby" I said ready to cry. "Awww please don't cry" They both said and hugged me. "Thanks ya but its true" I said letting the tears fall but then I wiped them away. "I'll be right there with you" Ciara said. "Me too" Bella said. And Drizzy honked his horn so we left the building and got into his car. "Where's your coat ma?" Jace asked me. "I forgot it upstairs" I mumbled. I really wasn't in the mood to talk at all, especially with my phone still buzzing non stop. "Man leave that bougie thing alone" Sosa mumbled. "Fuck you!" I said. "Leave her alone damn get off her dick" Drizzy said surprisingly. "I was holding my own. Thank you" I said. "Nah you my sister in law. I got you. These niggas don't know how to take a no" he said. I just kept quiet because all I heard was phony come out of his mouth. So they blasted music all the way to the hair salon and nail salon. But I didn't care after a while, I was too busy hype over my hair and nails being done. "Here take my coat you look real cold ma" Jace said to me as we stood in front of Drizzy building. "No thank you. I'm good" I said. He sucked his teeth and put the coat on me. "You serious?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm good. You all cold. What kind of man would I be to let stand there and be cold?" He asked me. I started smiling and zipped his Mackage coat up. "See I made you smile and you haven't smiled all day" Jace smiled. I continued to smile until I felt my phone ringing again. "Let me answer this" I said and picked the phone up.

"Hello?"

"Seriously Jaidell? Pregnant? How long have you been hiding this?" My mom cried.

"I just found out myself but I was scared to tell ya"

"Wow I can't believe this. I'm so disappointed right now that I can't even think straight"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry. You just have to be a parent now and don't expect shit from me but a roof over your head and food rather than that you grown mommy" then she hung the phone up on me. I started crying uncontrollably but I covered my face so they won't ask me what's wrong. "Jaidell you good?" Jace asked me. I nodded my head. "What happened to your "perfectly fine" smart ass remark" he chuckled and pulled my hands down seeing that I was actually crying. "Whats wrong? You Ciara come here!" He said making Ciara walk over to us. "What happens Jai?" She asked already hugging me. "I just got off the phone with my mom" I mumbled and wiped my tears. "Okay let's go home and talk about this" Ciara said and flagged a cab down. We hopped in and went straight home. My dad went to work and so did Evelyn so we were in the living room. And I told her the whole conversation. "Okay so you want the baby and Ashton wants the baby so what's the problem?" She asked. I started laughing this girl can be out of it sometimes. "My mom and our dad don't want their teenage daughter to be a teenage mom" I said. "Soooo just get you a job so you and the baby could be good then there won't be no problem. You are graduating right?" She asked me. "Yes of course my grades are real good in school" I said. "Oh okay so there really shouldn't be a problem. They lucky its you and not me" Ciara bragged and flipped her hair. "Why?" I laughed. "I would've gave them hell and no tears would've been shed at all" she said. "But tomorrow's Christmas" I pouted. "Okay they can't take their gifts back" Ciara laughed. I shook my head and laid back on the couch. "Prego don't go to sleep on me!" Ciara laughed. "I'm tired please just for like ten or twenty minutes" I begged. "Yeah go ahead and Drizzy and Jace coming over" Ciara smiled real hard. "For what? Is Monica and them coming too?" I asked. "No just us four. Ya mad cute even though ya not together" Ciara said. "Don't start!" I laughed and got comfortable on the couch then fell asleep. Those twenty minutes felt like seconds how quick Ciara woke me up with the boys being here. "Oh here's your coat. Thanks" I said passing Jace his coat. "You welcome and you just woke up?" He asked sitting next to me. "Yeah but Ciara woke me up I guess so her and Drizzy can have some alone time" I shrugged seeing that they weren't in the living room. "That nigga could've dropped me off home" Jace said. "I said the same about Ciara, she could've left me sleeping" I yawned. "Nah you don't want that" he smirked. "You hard headed too huh?" I asked him. "What I do?" He asked with his smirk still on. "Forever flirting knowing that I got a boyfriend" I said. "Oh my fault but I got ma. No more flirting from now on..... But you so damn cute how can I not?" He asked and looked over to me. "Whatever" I laughed. Jace and Drizzy stood until twelve o'clock exact, Ciara knew what she was doing. Hmmm but anyways I had somewhat fun with Jace. He's very laid back and have the funniest pick up lines ever. Like I really kept on making him say how would he randomly talk to a girl. Which had me laughing all night. And no I don't see him like that even though he's cute and funny; my kind. But I got my baby back home behaving and waiting on me. So I'll be doing the same, behaving and waiting to head back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
80.3K 2.2K 21
After the death of her parents Charlie Beckett has to move from rainy Washington to sunny California. It's hard being the new girl but it's harder w...
255K 8K 182
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
199K 10.6K 59
Twenty five year old Sabrina Lewis is constantly doing a juggling act. Between being a mother, maintaining a healthy co-parenting relationship with h...