(Discontinued )Bnha x reader...

By Katsuki-Suzuya

Meet Y/N Cipher, she loves being a demon, she is a crazy, sarcastic and sweet dream demon. This history is ho... More

Inf Y/N
Cipher
Human world
More Inf
Human world 2
Nightmare Realm
A/N Merry Christmas!!
Dream Squad
Suicidade Squad
Dream squad 2
Family, magic and 1-A
1-A, overpower and feelings
Villains
Dormitory
New book
Dormitory 2
Nightmare Realm Friends
Friends
Dinner
Hazbin hotel / Helluva Boss
C.H.E.R.U.B
A/N 2,06 mil
More Inf
Babysitting
School
Ghosts
Two humans in a Demon school
Demonic Summer
Trip
A/n
Gravity Falls
Chrismast special
New book
Discontinued
New story (Barbie2023)

Soulmate

2.1K 32 2
By Katsuki-Suzuya

Author: "Ah" normal talking
               "Ah" demon voice
              "Ah" alien language
               "Ah" demon language
               "Ah" English
              'Ah' thoughts

~history~
Y/N Prov
Me and Bakugou fight for a while and I was winning...but then something happened, when he went atack me, I block, I couldn't move. He throw my sword away, then he move closer and close, my heart was beating he was actually beating. When he was close to me, my eyes became yellow then I grab his neck and use my power to pull him away.

This felling was really strange for me because my heart never beat before, yes I can feel emotions throw my family, but my heart never beat. My father says that this heart started to beat when he meet my mom, but I don't know I have to be sure he ...
"Y/N, what did you do!!" I hear my mom yelling running to us, make me wake up from my thoughts. I look to were everyone was running and see Katsuki lying on the floor with blood on this neck and chest. My vision started to become blurred "Hey I don't feel very well" That's was the last thing I said before all went black.

Star (y/n mother) Prov
My daughter her power to pulled the boy away from her, I don't know what happened she never did this before, even without a sword she doesn't stop fight. So I don't know what happened she does froze and use her magic, and that caused a lot of damage in the boy. While I was checking the boy, I head "Hey I don't feel very well" and then a loud song of something falling on the floor. It was my daughter. "Y/N" I yelled was immediately run to her, to see if she was ok.
We bring the kids to the infirmary so they could heal.
~time skip~
I call my husband because I don't understand why she faint, that's not supposed to happen to demon.
So I talked to my husband end he said that he needs to talk to Y/N so I said that when she wakes up she will call him. He didn't tell me anything, so that's probably "demon stuff", and I don't want to be part of, because when this "demon stuff" happens we end up with our house on fire. 'Demons are so complicated'

~time skip~
Y/N Prov
I wake up in a place they call infirmary I think I not good with names. I look at my left and see Bakugou sleeping with bands around this neck.

'He looks so peaceful sooo cuteee, my chest hurts a lot because my heart beat, it's feel like a sickness. He's is the cause of this sickness!!! All I have to do is kill him and this will be over!!............Second though that isn't a good idea..... Man I could stay all day looking at him sleeping... Kawaiiii' Then I heard the door opening and so my mom.
"Hola mama." (yes sometimes you speak Spanish with your mother)
"¿Mi hija, cómo estás?"
"Bien." She walked over me and I look over the cute Pomeranian.
"So..." she stated, handling me a cup of tea
"He look like a cute Pomeranian." Said and drink my eat looking back to my mother. What I say made her like and with that I smile to.

She giggle and said " your father wants to talk to you, and he says to use the mirror." "Ok mom, but stay if he is gonna explained me why I faint you have to be here." "How did you now that he was...ohhh something I forget that your a demon that 'sees all and knows all'" that make me giggle a little.
I grab my mirror from my bag and call my dad.

"Mirror mirror on...my hand call dad"......... "Hey Brownie!" "Hey dad!" "Hey honey" "Hey hon!" "Well you want me to call..." " Right right right...hmn how did you fell before fainting?" "I don't know it was really strange, my heat actually beat" "beat" my mom wished "yeah" "Hmn... and then when you atack the boy and he fainted because of the lesions and then you faint?" "Yes" "Ok that have a simple response....... you found your soul mate." "WHAT!!" "Shh" mom said looking at the boy "Opps... but who are you sure?" "Because when a demon find their soul mate their heart beats and they faint." "Demons just have one soul mate right ?" "Yes and you are incapable to love someone else. Now I have to go bye family!" "Bye dad" ..............................................
My mom give me a hug and say " I'm so happy for you" I pull away and said "You now I'm not gonna tell him" "it's ok if you don't" I giggle and said "Hugs!" And we hug.

~time skip by we have to announce hugs in Nightmare Realm because they might think you're attacking~

I was walking to the kitchen to grab some food, because I love food. FOOD IS LIFEE!! When the "Bakusquad" appeared behind me.
"OMG Nightmare-Chan are you feeling better now?" ask Mina "Hey I'm fine and just Y/N it's fine" "Ok...hm we are going to eat something, want to come?" I started walking and said "Why you still there I want foooood" with that they laugh and followed me.

~kitchen~

"When do you think that Bakubro is gonna wake up" Kirishima ask "I don't maybe in 3, 2 ...1" and with that Bakugou appeared and said "What time is it and Wtf happened?" The others looked at me with a 'wtf' face and I just smile and did a little win dance. "You extras gonna answer me or not and why she is dancing like a idiot!" "I'm gonna ignore your comment... Yeah your all right" I semi run to him and give him a hug. "Fuck oof damnt extra" "Hug back" "Geez ok"

I plowed away and said with a fake smile "So sweet... well I gonna change my clothes BYE GOLD" "wtf was that?".

~time skip~

(Your outfit)

(Your phone pick one)

At the dinner my mother had to go home so I teleport her. After dinner everyone went to sleep.
I look at my uncle and said "Sweet Nightmares Uncle" "Sweet Nightmares" with that I jump to the sofa and sated all night watching series.

Author: Bye GOLD!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 14.7K 38
Everyone is always excited to get a quirk and Y/n was no different. She had no idea that when she finally got her quirk that it would be more of a cu...
873 4 10
Y/N is a strong a tough, badass girl with realy bad anger who has been scared from her past she got in to UA in the famous class 1A. Y/N has never be...
19.4K 334 27
Hitoshi Shinsou and Y/N L/N have been best friends since middle school and have one thing in common, their quirks. Everyone is terrified of their qui...
3.1K 61 11
Y/n is a kind girl who always finds a positive side to anything, but will she find a good side even when there isn't? Will she actually get her happi...