Hogwarts Graphic Wars

Por M3ANQU33N

* 12/20 spots still available * a graphics war between 20 creative individuals. [ this contest is not affilia... Mรกs

| ๐•ณ๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐–‚๐–†๐–—๐–˜ |
| ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–Š๐–˜ |
| ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ |
| ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’ |
| ๐•พ๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ |
| ๐•ณ๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ |
| ๐•ท๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–‡๐–”๐–†๐–—๐–‰ - ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข |
| ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š |
| ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–” |
| โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ |
| ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š |
| โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ |
| ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–— |
| โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ |
| ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š |
| โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ |
| ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•พ๐–Ž๐– |
| โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ |
| ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–˜๐–š๐–‘๐–™๐–˜ |
| ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™ |
| ๐•ฟ๐–†๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ |

| โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ |

169 13 14
Por M3ANQU33N

・゚: ** round one results **:・゚

GRYFFINDOR - - HOUSE
Sanyyyy76

S C O R I N G

amethyst and off-white + zac efron + umbrella + calm.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (7/10)
Originality (9/10)
Quality (6/10)
Placement (8/10)

Total (38/50): 76%

My Comments: Wonderful job of following the prompt given to you. The color scheme was a bit off with the off-white and the mood wasn't exactly calm. You were very creative with putting everything together to make the cover. You were very original with it. I like how you have the purple umbrellas as the background. I am going to say, however, that the umbrella emoji is not that pleasing and ruins the overall quality of the graphic. The placement of everything is nice and it worked out perfectly. Great job!

- -

mak-styles

S C O R I N G

light pink and tan + tyler posey + zombie + isolated.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (8/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (8/10)
Placement (6/10)

Total (42/50): 84%

My Comments: I love how you were very creative with the concept. It was interesting how you made Tyler Posey into a zombie and attempted to make it look isolated given your randomized color scheme. The image of the zombie hands appear to be cut out poorly and the overall quality it kind of blurry. You did an excellent job with your prompt. However, your choice of font was very basic. Next time, try to spread your wings and explore more fonts.

- -

AmeliaJones22

S C O R I N G

emerald green and white + billie eilish + key + pessimistic.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (6/10)
Originality (7/10)
Quality (7/10)
Placement (8/10)

Total (38/50): 76%

My Comments: Great job following the prompt! I feel like the cover could have been more creative looking possibly by making it look less cluttered. I found it quite difficult to find the key, it took me a minute to see where it was. I also feel like the font you chose wasn't the best choice for a pessimistic cover. The font you used for the subtitle used to be a very common font and it just doesn't look right here. Also, the rectangles that Billie is in at the top used to be a popular thing as well which took off some points for originality. The cover looks like it had several low quality images that lowered your score as well. Be sure to find HD images, this can help you in your future graphic making. Finally, the placement of everything is decent but the subtitle and key looks odd where it was placed. You did very good with this round!

- -

bellsabub

S C O R I N G

denim blue and bamboo + selena gomez + newspaper + confining.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (7/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (10/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (47/50): 94%

My Comments: Well done! Your graphic goes well with your prompt, however, the overall appearance seems to be pretty simple. I like that you manipulated the image to have Selena Gomez holding a newspaper as well as having your given object as the background for the title. Great job changing the color of the chair to match your color scheme. I love the subtitle and the placement of everything works well.

- -

Sky_GO

S C O R I N G

monaco blue and lilac + ariana grande + ghost + sympathetic.
Relevance (6/10)
Creativity (4/10)
Originality (6/10)
Quality (3/10)
Placement (4/10)

Total (23/50):46%

My Comments: The color scheme didn't quite match the requirements of your specific prompt. The Monaco blue looks more like a gray-purple and you do have lilac in it but the top looks more bright. This cover didn't seem that creative to me. It looks like you just found an image and slapped on several emojis. This is not what I had in mind for a ghost at all. I expected something more manipulated like having Ariana Granda appear as a ghost perhaps. The quality is very low. I suggest typing in HD when dining your images. I'm not a fan of your placement as everything looks like it was randomly placed to fill in the empty spaces. Well done!

SLYTHERIN - - HOUSE
Slytherinchick25

S C O R I N G

raspberry and dandelion + kim taehyung + mirror + empowered.
Relevance (9/10)
Creativity (6/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (4/10)
Placement (5/10)

Total (34/50): 68%

My Comments: Great job following your prompt, although the raspberry color seemed a bit off. I could feel a sense of empowerment. I like the image you choose of your person as it really fits in well with the overall graphic. I feel the cover is a bit plain and seems odd at certain spots such as the fans being an overlay of the mirror. The mirror is low quality and the fonts seem generic and don't help much with the empowered mood. The person is also cut out poorly and gives off a soft/blurry effect that I do not think was intended. The placement could have been better by having the fans be blended into the background and not just overlapping the main object.

- -

Einhxrnchen

S C O R I N G

lagoon and slate + sabrina carpenter + ice cream + crazy.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (10/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (8/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (48/50): 96%

My Comments: You have all the needed objectives given from your prompt. When I first gave you the prompt, I imagined the mood to be a more fun crazy, but you executed it well as dark and evil. I love it! I took two points away for quality because the crown seems blended into her hair and it is a little blurry. But overall you did a wonderful job. Congrats!

- -

killergirlwalker

S C O R I N G

light gray and coral + harry styles + dog + lonely.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (3/10)
Originality (7/10)
Quality (5/10)
Placement (4/10)

Total (27/50): 54%

My Comments: I wish you took more time with the graphic. It feels rushed like you didn't put much thought into making it. The coral color seems a bit off and the overall mood doesn't look that lonely to me as well. It doesn't look all that creative to me either. I like how you went for a simple looking graphic instead of a heavy manipulation. The quality of this graphic is very low. I suggest adding HD when looking for images for any graphic. The hanging light and lamp are very unappealing and do not fit in well with the overall appearance. I think it could have looked a lot better if the text was centered and if Harry Styles and the dog had the same angle. It looks like Harry leaned back too far in comparison to the dog. Overall, good job!

- -

DevilSpawn2005

S C O R I N G

coral and butter + ed sheeran + basketball + satisfied.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (5/10)
Originality (7/10)
Quality (4/10)
Placement (6/10)

Total (30/50): 60%

My Comments: You basically followed your prompt, however, I see that you're lacking in the color scheme a bit. You were supposed to have a butter color (a very light yellow, almost white) and you have yellow just for the title. The overall appearance does look like satisfaction to me. This cover looks very simple. I was hoping for something more manipulated such as Ed Sheeran holding the basketball at the very least. Some points were taken from originality because of how simple it looks. The quality is very low due to how Ed was cut out and the basketball just floating off to his side. I wish the font for the title was different, maybe something more basic. The placement of the cover is a bit off as well. The faceclaim should be in the center for a better appearance. You did great besides what I mentioned!

- -

Maddy_0503

S C O R I N G

baby blue and green + lizzo + sofa + silly.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (6/10)
Originality (9/10)
Quality (4/10)
Placement (8/10)

Total (35/50): 70%

My Comments: You seemed to have followed your prompt for the most part, but that was quite the shade of blue as it appears to be more aqua. It also doesn't seem that silly to me. I wish you would have had a more flattering background and maybe added some shadows under Lizzo on the couch. Also, the cut job isn't the greatest and the font isn't the best in my opinion. The quality is a bit blurry. I like how everything is centered on the graphic. Good job!

RAVENCLAW - - HOUSE
iKnow_imAwesome

S C O R I N G

lagoon blue and beige + drake + mug + scared.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (10/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (6/10)
Placement (8/10)

Total (42/50): 84%

My Comments: This is definitely not what I had in mind, but shocking it works very well. I got more or a humorous mood than scared but I can see that's what Drake is supposed to be feeling. This cover is definitely creative and original. The quality of it all is a bit on the blurry side and his head isn't exactly blended well into the mug. The placement is fine but it could have been better. Nice job!

- -

issabellagi1

S C O R I N G

aquamarine and blush + nick jonas + shopping bag + hopeful.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (3/10)
Originality (6/10)
Quality (2/10)
Placement (2/10)

Total (21/50): 42%

My Comments: You did a good job of following your given prompt. The only thing I would like to bring up is that you didn't manipulate the cover to give Nick Jonas with shopping bags, so two points were taken off for that. This cover does not look that creative to me. It looks like it was just an image that was found online and then was added pictures of gems and Nick. The quality was drastically low. It was obvious that there wasn't much care in finding an HD image for any of your pictures. I like that Nick was centered on the cover, but you could have done a better job at placing the text so it wasn't overlapping him too much. Good job!

- -

Louroad14

S C O R I N G

turquoise and gold + ki hong lee + headphones + lighthearted.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (10/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (8/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (48/50): 96%

My Comments: I love the vector styled cover! It definitely relates to your given prompt. Very creative. The only reason I knocked off some points was because the quality of the heart monitor line is a bit blurry and the text was slightly difficult to read. However, the placement of everything is perfect. Outstanding job!

- -

IceBlueShadows

S C O R I N G

amethyst and seafoam + katherine langford + dice + dreamy.
Relevance (7/10)
Creativity (6/10)
Originality (9/10)
Quality (5/10)
Placement (5/10)

Total (32/50): 64%

My Comments: Some elements seem to have been lacking such as the dreamy feel. I was hoping for two dice, as I said dice not die, so I adjusted your score. I like how you had Katherine sitting on your object which is pretty creative. It did seem simple in terms of the background as you didn't do much manipulation with it. The quality isn't all that great. The cut job is just not working for me. I feel like the blurred/cloudy look all around your person would have possibly got that dreamy effect but you only had in a few areas and it looks unintentional. I don't like the placement of the text. Next time try to center the text out so it looks more professional. Good job!

- -

Anonymous4601

S C O R I N G

robin blue and bubblegum + justin bieber + hat + infuriated.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (8/10)
Originality (9/10)
Quality (2/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (39/50): 70%

My Comments: I just want to say how much I love the title. I like how you changed colors with it as it went over him and behind him. You followed the prompt well and was very creative with your graphic. The quality isn't the greatest though. I suggest finding images by searching for HD images and that can be a great way to pick up future scores. The placement is great, too. Well done!

HUFFLEPUFF - - HOUSE
CHOKEMEKITA

S C O R I N G

champagne and maroon + john boyega + mouse + peaceful.
Relevance (8/10)
Creativity (10/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (10/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (48/50): 96%

My Comments: You did an excellent job following your given prompt. However, I think it looks a little too busy for a peaceful mood and I don't really see much maroon. I appreciate your manipulation. You definitely did a great job there! Everything about it is creative and original. The quality is top notch. I love the placement of everything as well.

- -

SexiestAssOutThere

S C O R I N G

turquoise and light taupe + taylor swift + phone + stressed.
Relevance (10/10)
Creativity (4/10)
Originality (8/10)
Quality (3/10)
Placement (4/10)

Total (29/50): 58%

My Comments: You followed all of the necessary requirements for your prompt so you were given full credit for that. I feel like this could have more creative. The background is very basic and Taylor Swifts head was not cut properly. I did not give you all ten points for originality because I have seen covers similar to this before. But I do like how you inserted the time and date on the phone. You have very low quality images which brought your score down drastically. I like how your text is centered and not all over the place. However, the font you used doesn't seem to work that well with the mood of being stressed. Also, please know that the size requirement was 512x800 or 1024x1600. Other than that you did very well!

- -

marsobrien

S C O R I N G

denim blue and peach + zendaya + butterfly + numb.
Relevance (9/10)
Creativity (7/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (6/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (42/50): 84%

My Comments: You followed the criteria and therefore were awarded the according points. But I didn't really get a sense of numbness as the stated mood was supposed to be. The background you used is a simple image that you found that you manipulated very well. I do not appreciate the smooth effect you have placed over the final image, it looks too blurred for me. This effected the final quality which knocked off some points, specifically because of the background. I love the placement. Good job!

- -

Karol_Gray

S C O R I N G

orange and teal + timothée chalamet + bus + jealous.
Relevance (7/10)
Creativity (8/10)
Originality (9/10)
Quality (7/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (41/50): 82%

My Comments: You stuck to your prompt well except it appears to be more of a van than a bus and the coloring of the text is a bit off. I like how you inserted the text message bubbles to show the jealousy but I feel like the font could have been better. The quality of the text bubbles are not the best as they seem to have been cut oddly. Also, Timothée's hair is not cut out the best either. I love the placement for everything on the cover. Well done!

- -

dray_malfxy

S C O R I N G

rose gold and gray + gregg sulkin + clown + weird.
Relevance (7/10)
Creativity (7/10)
Originality (10/10)
Quality (9/10)
Placement (10/10)

Total (43/50): 86%

My Comments: I love this cover! You did an excellent job with staying true to the prompt, however, it doesn't appear rose gold to me. You were very creative except for the title. You could have put more thought into that to match with the weird mood. The quality was decent but the cut job could have been better on the balloon strings and the mask. Love the placement, it works perfectly. Good job!

| 10 bonus points to GYFFINDOR for being the first House
to have all five pupils submit their graphics for round one |

| 5 bonus points to RAVENCLAW for being the second House
to have all five pupils submit their graphics for round one |

GRYFFINDOR: 198 points
RAVENCLAW: 187 points
SLYTHERIN: 174 points
HUFFLEPUFF: 203 points

layout inspired by ComfortableShows

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
63.6K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
40.8K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
245K 12.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...