take my hand

Por jungk00kie_jeon

Jungkook is a little, he's lonely and self conscious. All he wants is a life he can enjoy, instead of being s... Mais

CHAPTER 1 ✨
CHAPTER 2 ✨
CHAPTER 3 ✨
CHAPTER 4 ✨
CHAPTER 5 ✨
CHAPTER 6 ✨
CHAPTER 7 ✨
CHAPTER 8 ✨
CHAPTER 9 ✨
CHAPTER 10 ✨
CHAPTER 11 ✨
CHAPTER 12 ✨
CHAPTER 13 ✨
CHAPTER 14 ✨
CHAPTER 15 ✨
CHAPTER 16 ✨
CHAPTER 17 ✨
CHAPTER 18 ✨
CHAPTER 19 ✨
CHAPTER 20 ✨
CHAPTER 21 ✨
CHAPTER 22 ✨
CHAPTER 23 ✨
CHAPTER 24 ✨
CHAPTER 25 ✨
CHAPTER 26 ✨
CHAPTER 27 ✨
CHAPTER 28 ✨
CHAPTER 29 ✨
CHAPTER 30 ✨
CHAPTER 31 ✨
CHAPTER 32 ✨
CHAPTER 34 ✨
CHAPTER 35 ✨
CHAPTER 36 ✨
CHAPTER 37 ✨
CHAPTER 38 ✨
CHAPTER 39 ✨
CHAPTER 40 ✨
CHAPTER 41 ✨
CHAPTER 42 ✨
CHAPTER 43 ✨
CHAPTER 44 ✨
EPILOGUE ✨
AUTHORS NOTE

CHAPTER 33 ✨

21.4K 922 226
Por jungk00kie_jeon

It was Taehyung's birthday. Jungkook had prepared everything for the day. As a group, without Tae knowing, they decided to celebrate Tae's birthday while they celebrated New Years as it was easier. Tae didn't even know that Jungkook knew it was his birthday. Since being a ceo Tae never had the time to celebrate his birthday. But thankfully the group told Jungkook a few weeks prior, which gave him enough time to set up.

Jungkook woke up at 7am unintentionally. He saw Tae was completely knocked out so he decided to go downstairs and decorate for his birthday. Jungkook wriggled out of Tae's hold replacing himself with a pillow and slowly crept out the room, making his way downstairs.

He got the decorations out which he had ordered a while ago and kept them hidden in a cabinet which Tae never goes to. He got them out and began decorating downstairs. He put banners up. He blew up purple, white and light blue balloons. He got the cake out which he had stored away deep inside the pantry, hidden under crisp packets. He grabbed the cinnamon buns which he bought the other day and put them out on the table with a freshly made coffee and a banana milk for himself.

He then stacked up the presents, organizing them neatly close to the cake. He stepped back and looked at everything and smiled happily. He looked at the time and it was already 8am so he quietly walked up stairs, creeping back into their room. He looked at the elder and smiled fondly seeing him sleep peacefully. Jungkook took a photo of him and posted it to his Instagram.

Since Christmas, a lot of Tae's followers, followed Jungkook as well. The boy had already passed 500k, and his account became verified within just 3 days.

Jungkook giggled, as his post blew up and turned his phone off. Jungkook turned his attention back to Tae and walked over to him. Jungkook flopped onto his boyfriend and wriggled onto his body. Jungkook ran his hand through Tae's long brown hair and placed kisses all over his face.
"Hyungie" Jungkook called softly.
"Hyungieeee" Jungkook called out again.

He heard a small groan emit from the elders lips. Jungkook rolled his eyes jokingly and kissed the boys lips.
Tae opened his eyes and took charge of the kiss, making Jungkook pull away. He looked at Tae, who was displaying a huge pout.
"Why are you pouting boyfie?" Tae tilted his head.
"You pulled away from the kiss"
"Ah you big baby" Jungkook giggled kissing Tae once again.
They pulled away and looked at each other with goofy smiles on their faces.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNGIE" Jungkook screamed so loudly, making Tae gasp.
"Wait it's my birthd- wait how did you know?" Tae asked feeling a bit confused.

"Hehe I found out a few weeks ago, thank god Jin told my otherwise I wouldn't of known" Jungkook pouted, and lightly punched Tae's chest.
"Sorry baby, I haven't celebrated my birthday in quite a few years" Tae sighed.
"Well I'm changing that this year" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.
"Come on you big lump, get out of bed" Jungkook said pulling on Tae's arms to get him out of bed, but is unable to as Tae weighs a ton from all his muscles.
"Taeeeee pleaseee" Jungkook whined.
"Okay okay I'm coming" Tae laughed, as he got out of bed.
"Shut your eyes" Jungkook commanded.
"No peaking, I'll be watching you mr" Jungkook said making sure his eyes were shut.
He guided the male safely down the stairs and placed him in a spot where he could see all the decorations.
"Okay, open them" Jungkook called out excitedly.
Tae opened his eyes and saw all the decorations. His eyes widened as he looked at the well organized display.
Tae pulled the younger into a hug and kissed his head.
"Thank you baby, thank you so much" Tae lovingly thanked.
He held onto the younger and lifted him up spinning around in circles, making Jungkook scream happily.
"Tae s-stop I'm getting dizzyy" Jungkook giggled.

Tae stopped and put the younger down before he would start throwing up. Jungkook adjusted a bit and then dragged him into the kitchen.
"Tadaaaa" Jungkook shook his hands, standing to the side of the kitchen island which had his cake and presents on.
"Awh baby, you didn't have to" Tae sighed.
"Well I did and you won't protest" Jungkook demanded before pulling him to the table.
"Awh thank you baby" Tae kissed the boys cheek before sitting down.

They finished eating and had gotten ready for the day. Jungkook made Tae sit down, and open the presents he had bought him. There was a wide range of things, and Tae was so grateful for everything the younger had bought him. But there was one more present.
"I've got one more for you" Jungkook smiled.
He handed the elder a note first, while he kept a hand behind his back.
Tae opened the note and read what was in the paper.
"
Dear Hyungie,

I'm writing this because I'm too embarrassed to say this in person and I'll probably end up screwing it up but...
I wanted to say thank you, thank you for everything. You've helped me so much. Everyday you make me smile, everyday you give me butterflies in my stomach. You've never once judged me and you've been the best caregiver I could ever asked for. I know you put yourself down, and you're always scared that you're going to hurt me. But I know you could never hurt me both little and big me. I love you, I love you so much. You're my everything, my whole entire world. I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you how much I love you and how much I'm thankful to have you as my boyfriend.

Thank you hyungie
Love from your baby koo
<3

Tae finished the letter, tears rolling down his face. He looked up at the younger who was biting his lip anxiously as he's never written a letter like that before.
Before Tae could say anything Jungkook held out his arm giving Tae a box. Tae cautiously opened it and saw a bracelet. It looked expensive, there were 3 small charms attached to it. There was a heart in the middle with their initials on, and on one side had a rabbit charm and the other was a tiger. Tae's expression softened and the tears kept flowing.

Tae looked at the younger who was holding the ends of his necklace around his neck, showing him the same charms attached to the dainty chain.
"Awh baby I love it so much" Tae cried, he didn't understand how his love for the younger could grow but it just did.
Tae stood up and hugged the younger tightly. Jungkook immediately hugged back, with his arms wrapped around his neck.
"Don't cry hyungie" Jungkook rubbed the back of the elders neck softly.
He felt soft kisses being pressed onto his exposed neck, just were the chain of his necklace laid.
"You're my world" Tae husked out in Jungkook's neck.

They pulled away and sat on the sofa comfortably. Tae took out his phone and was about to take a photo but Jungkook changed his face into a serious one.
"Babyyyyy" Tae stomped, wanting to take the younger's photo.
Jungkook looked at him with a soft pout, which was quickly wiped off by Tae tickling him. He burst into laughter falling backwards and Tae quickly took a photo and posted it to Instagram.

Tae scrolled through Instagram seeing all the posts his friends had posted for his birthday....

Taehyung smiled happily, seeing the photos of him and his friends causing memories to flood through his mind. He was grateful, grateful for his boyfriend, his loving family and of course his best friends.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.2K 313 34
Taekook fanfic little Taehyung (model) Jeon Jeongguk(Ceo) "taetae sad...mwiss dada...taetae wants dada's huggies" "bear it's okay your daddy well be...
611K 29K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
4.3K 360 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...