The golden haired hero SAYIAN...

By reginaldloves_anime

After the defeat of cell gohan decides to become a hero and protect earth in his fathers place More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 15

1K 25 2
By reginaldloves_anime

The following morning, Pro Heroes arrived at the scene, along with the media, in order to assure that there were no casualties. Thanks to the efforts of Gohan, Edgeshot, Kamui Woods, Tiger, and surprisingly, Endeavor, there were zero reported casualties once all the rubble was cleared. While All For One was transported away, All Might and Gran Torino were transported to the hospital. Gohan, having been out too late, flew into the air and made his way back home. The next morning, He opened his phone and dialed the number of his friend. After a couple of rings, he heard a voice speak in his ear. "Hey, Gohan." Midoriya greeted.

"Izuku, is Katsuki safe?" He asked, concern in his voice.

"Yeah, Iida and Kirishima helped me save him. After the fight was over, we brought him to the police to report him rescued. Afterward, his parents came in to pick him up." He explained.

"That's good. I don't like the guy, to be honest, but he's my classmate. And not just that, he's another citizen of this world I need to protect. After all, that's what heroes do."

"Thank you for all of your help, Gohan. I'm sure that once you get licensed, you'll be the best Pro in the world." Although Midoriya's voice was encouraging, it also sounded a bit small, as if the sound of that title being given to someone else kind of hurt.

"Hey, don't worry, you'll be the best licensed hero in the world. Trust me." Despite being over the phone, Gohan could feel his smile on the other end.

"By the way, Gohan. You should look into the news a little bit, primarily what's been talked about in the fight. People are talking about a dark figure being there with All Might. But nobody seems to know who or what it is, since the camera couldn't catch it. People are starting to debate if it was real or if it was like some internet writer's fanfiction insert."

He must not know. I think I'd rather it be this way, at least for a while. I don't want the press banging down Mom's door. "Do you have any information on if this affects school, by any chance?" Gohan asked, trying to change the subject.

"No, I haven't heard anything at all." With a short silence, Midoriya spoke up again. "Hey, Gohan, I'm exhausted from yesterday. All of that excitement really did a number on me, and I haven't really gotten any sleep, so I'm about to take a nap."

"Alright, sleep well." Gohan told him as he hung up. He sat down in his chair and leaned back, putting his hands behind his head. Feeling a little better after this quick stretch, Gohan rolled his chair closer to his desk and opened the laptop his mother gave him as a congratulation gift at the beginning of the year. With a few searches, Gohan could see that overnight, news of a 'dark figure' spread about on the internet, however the camera from the helicopter flying above them at the time didn't seem to capture his face. Gohan stayed inside for the next couple days in order to avoid anybody who's too interested in the topic and may be trying to find something like similar body types of him and the image from the fight. However, surprisingly enough, the next day there was a knock on the door.

"It's not everyday that we get visitors all the way out here." ChiChi said as she put down a tray with teacups, a teapot, glazed chicken with toothpicks, small kabobs with several kinds of meat, and fish-shaped sweets.

"Were you expecting me by any chance?" Shota Aizawa asked her, curious as to how she already had food ready.

With a chuckle, ChiChi responded. "Of course not. What gave you that idea?"

"I just walked in, and as if out of thin air you brought out finger food within the span of minutes." He told her.

"Well, I am a mother and a wife, and both my husband and my son can be a bit...bottomless. I've adapted to being able to make anything in minutes." She explained with a smile.

"Of course. Thank you very much." Aizawa said with a bow.

"Gohan, come out here!" ChiChi called out, but seemingly for no reason. Gohan was already out of his door before she had got his name out. The three of them sat around the dinner table while Aizawa gave his proposition.

"UA is deciding to put into place a dorm system. A new dorm building has been put together on UA's campus. This will allow the Pro Heroes to closely watch and protect the students, due to the recent attacks. However, we must, of course ask for your consent, as well as the father's." He explained. The mention of Goku turned ChiChi's smile into a frown.

"I'm sorry, but that won't be necessary." She told him.

"We would like to ask you to reconsider, and if Gohan's father is not home, we'd like to ask that you contact hi-"

"My husband is dead." She suddenly said, causing Aizawa to remain silent. "He gave his life to protect this world that he loved."

"I understand. If that's your final answer, than I'll take my leave." Aizawa told her as he stood up. "I'm greatly sorry for pressing the matter."

As he began to make his way to the door, ChiChi called out. "Mr. Aizawa." He stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry, but based on your body language, it seems like you think I said no. Ah, you know, I think I see where the problem is. When I said, 'that won't be necessary,' I meant it won't be necessary to protect him. You'll find that my Gohan is quite the fighter. He's as strong as his father. It's probably because he eats just like him. Gohan is the universe's most powerful warrior, of course you probably wouldn't understand all that right now," she quickly said under her breath, "and he's still young and naive. Please teach him well, and make sure he learns his lessons and eats properly." ChiChi asked with a bow.

"Of course. UA High thanks you for your consent, Mrs. Son." Aizawa told her, returning the bow.

Class 1-A gathered at the UA campus, the crowd fronted by Aizawa. Given everything that's happened up to this point, I'm glad we could reunite Class 1-A."

"So we all got the go-ahead to move on-campus!" Sero said as Hagakure let out a sigh.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents." she said, hunching over.

"I was pretty concerned about my parents." Jiro told her.

"We're glad the teacher got to come back, too." Asui stated, putting a finger on her chin. "The people at the press conference seemed pretty mad. We thought you wouldn't be allowed."

"Yeah..." Ururaka chimed in.

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances changed. We were surprised to be coming back." Aizawa said before he briefly began scratching his head, as if thinking about something. "Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly, however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp. But more importantly. Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya, Yaoyarozu, Gohan. You six are the ones who broke the rules and attempted to save Bakugo that night." Everybody became stiff, looking about each other nervously. "Judging by everyone's reaction, you all knew. I'm going to put some issues aside and just say this. If it wasn't for All Might's retirement, I would expel every one of you. With the exception of Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. Although only six of you went, the other eleven of you did nothing to stop your classmates. If something happened and those six lost their lives, the rest of you would be just as responsible. You betrayed our trust, even if it was to save your friend. If you want to earn it back, you will need to be model students and follow every rule down to a T." As he turned around and began to walk away, he finished his speech with, "That's all. Now, look alive, and enjoy your new home."

Several moments of silence passed, and everyone hung their heads in shame. That is, until Bakugo suddenly grabbed Kaminari by the shirt and dragged him behind a bush. After a big burst of electricity, Kaminari emerged from the bush bumbling about like an idiot.

Although Jiro was already close to dying of laughter, Bakugo began to walk inside, yelling, "Kaminari, show 'em your dumb side!" Soon, everyone's morbid expressions melted into smiles and laughter.

"Sorry, everyone, I know this won't make up for it but let's all go out to eat tonight, on me!" Kirishima yelled, causing everyone to cheer.

Once everybody calmed down and entered the dorm, Aizawa began explaining. "Each dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right, and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area, and it's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms. Living quarters begin on the next level. Four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own rooms, complete with AC, toilets, fridges, and closets." As everyone gathered in the hallway, having finished looking at the rooms, Aizawa held up a sheet of paper. "These are your room assignments. The belongings you sent have already been transported to your rooms, so spend the day unpacking and getting settled."

"Hey, Tenya! Look at that!" Gohan pointed to their rooms on the third floor. "We're neighbors!"

"Gohan, you're right across the hall from me! If i get scared, will you protect me at night?" Hagakure asked, getting too close for Aizawa's comfort.

"There will be absolutely no intergender mingling, unless accompanied but more than one of both parties. This especially goes for you, Mineta." Aizawa said, pointing in his direction, causing him to tense up. "You're lucky we didn't ban you from setting foot within a girl's room, so be grateful, and watch yourself."

"Y-Yes sir..."

"That being said, I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow." Aizawa told them before leaving them in their new home.

Throughout the day, everyone was busy with setting up their rooms, with the exception of Gohan, who went around and did most of the heavy lifting for everyone except Bakugo, who wanted no help whatsoever. By night fall, everyone was finally finished with their rooms, and now sat around the table on the first floor. While everyone chatted about, the girls joined the group and suggested a room contest to see who had the best room.

It wasn't long before they got to the end of the third floor to start the next round of their competition. Looking at the simple plate on the door that read 'Gohan,' Hagakure spoke to everyone. "Hey, that reminds me! Where is Gohan? I haven't seen him since he helped me move my bed!"

"He said he was going to go outside to do some training, and throw a few punches. He wanted to practice a few things, but it was nothing specific." Iida explained to them.

"Let's go in!" Ashida shouted with a malicious smile on her face, backed up by Hagakure's snickering.

"Absolutely not! That is a vile act of intrusion!" Iida called out as they attempted to open the door.

"To be honest, I'm kind of curious, too." Uraraka said. "He's our friend, but we don't really know much about him."

Finally, Hagakure and Ashida managed to move the wall that was Iida, and walked into Gohan's room. It was nothing out of the ordinary, a bed in the corner, a bookcase full of textbooks on the wall, a table with a few floor mats towards the middle, a dresser and a TV on the side, and a desk with a chair and a laptop at the foot of the bed, across from the dresser and TV.

Hagakure walked into the room and looked around. "Wow, it's actually pretty normal, even though he's the strongest guy in the class." She said as Ashida picked up a framed picture.

"Hey, this must be his mom and his dad!" She looked at a picture of Gohan in his white shirt, blowing out some birthday candles atop a cake. His hair was golden, and a man stood by him with the same colored hair, his hand on Gohan's shoulder. Next to them, a woman in a purple dress and a small orange cape-like cloth tied around her neck smiled with her hands together. "His mother is so beautiful."

"Actually, does anybody know anything about his dad?" Uraraka asked as everyone began to pile into the room.

Looking towards Midoriya, he shook his hands in front of himself. "The most he's ever mentioned was training together and a fighting technique his dad knew! I don't know anything."

Ururaka took a peek over their shoulder. "His hair is golden here. He must be doing that super sand thing that he used to beat Nomu."

"Yeah, you're right." Kirishima chimed in, taking a peek at the photo. "His dad's hair looks the same, just bigger."

"Look at this one! He's so cute!" Ashida shouted as she held up a picture of a tiny Gohan wearing his yellow qipao, topped by a hate and a four-starred ball. His father, wearing an orange gi held him in one hand and wrapped his arm around his mother.

"Hold on, Ashida, does Gohan have a..." Hagakure and Ashida looked closely, and they could see that the young Gohan had a tail sticking out of his qipao. "I'm sure he must be wearing a costume or something. He must have been such a little joker." Hagakure thought of loudly with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, that must be it." Ashida agreed, putting the photo down and picking up one that seemed fairly new. The photo had Gohan and his mother, with her hand on his shoulder, and in her other arm was a baby. "I didn't know Gohan had a younger brother." She said, putting her chin in the pit of her index finger and thumb.

"It's really weird that his dad isn't in this one." Ururaka stated and she began to try and analyze the photo for clues.

Putting a hand on her shoulder, Kirishima lightly pulled her away in order to let everyone else see the photo, since she was closer to the photo than she realized. "Maybe his dad just walked out on them or something. We shouldn't really look too deep into this. If Gohan wanted to tell us, he would have by now."

"You know, it's really weird." Midoriya said, looking down slightly. All eyes were on him. "Whenever he mentioned his dad, the few times that he did mention his dad, he used a past-tense verb. What if he actually-"
"That is enough!" Iida shouted, pushing everyone out of the room one at a time. "Gohan would not appreciate you all peering into his private life without his consent! You've already intruded enough and you would all be lucky if he ever forgives you for what you've done!" Without much time to resist, everyone was out of the room in minutes, and everyone proceeded to check the rooms that had not already been checked.

Meanwhile, Gohan walked into his room from the balcony and lied down on his bed. "You should tell them. Otherwise they'll all be worried. But then again, that'll bring attention to your past, and that's a whole mess on its own to explain. This is going to be a pain, I can tell. At least I know that no matter what I tell them..." images of the times he's had with class 1-A flashed through his head, "they'll always be my friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 46 13
Warning: Spoilers from all the Mha seasons, also big spoilers from the previous story, Jojo x My Hero Academia so you should check that out to figure...
43.3K 1.3K 25
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...
6 0 2
A girl who's trying her best to become great hero along side her friends and even someone extra special~❤️
2.1K 26 11
What if, Goku had another child? Or maybe two? Or three? Younger than Gohan, but older than Goten? Can they handle the challenge that may come their...