My script for the anime world

By 1234jkidk10987654321

I will be making a script for the anime world my hero academia! I'll have a love interest to! Yay! I'll be ex... More

About my oc in Haikyuu

11 2 0
By 1234jkidk10987654321

I would have long, brown hair and bangs of choice. I have blue eyes and go to Kitagawa Daiichi high school as a 3rd year. I am the manager for the Aoba Josai volleyball team. I love mochi and the sky. My name would be Eisei Fuyu. My favorite animal is a dog, my pronouns are she/her, I'm Pansexual, and I love music. My love interest is Iwaizumi Hajime. I'm 18 and when I'm 22 I'll be a successful martial arts instructor. 

So that's that I hope you enjoyed if not, I'm so sorry I wasted your time. For the people who stayed thank you so very much I appreciate it. Ok so I can make this a fanfic with Iwaizumi Hajime x fem listener of you guys would like. Have a good day, night, morning, or evening whatever time it is where you're at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11.5K 58
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
104K 3K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
171K 10.6K 48
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
2M 99.4K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...