After One Passionate Night Ou...

By Raylynn2020

Maya and Josh were getting along good according to their families. Until they received news which shocks them. More

Chapter 1
Author's Note
Names
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Announcement
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Which One
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Baby
Chapter 19
End!

Chapter 13

418 8 1
By Raylynn2020

Maya looked at all of the things on her computer while she hears the door again.
Sighing she goes over to sign for a few packages as the men quickly got it into the apartment while Maya slowly started to open all the things.

Seeing all of the baby stuff made her sad knowing she can stop her shopping for the baby while she got out her phone.

"Hello, Darling. Everything okay?" Josh asked as Maya exhaled.
"Did you talk to your mom?" Maya asked.
"No," Josh said.
"She just send cribs and swings over. Forget about shopping for stuff. We need to get an apartment now for the stuff because it's getting cramped," Maya said.
"I'm sorry. I'll talk to her," Josh said.
"It's no use in doing that now. Everything is already here. Talk later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4K 77 10
An individual roleplay book that also doubles as an OC book for all of my favorite OCs, new and old!!! Contains OCs from: - Marvel (MCU) - DC (DCTV...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...