๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š'๐ฌ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ

By EmmaxWritesxo

๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง '๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ'... More

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ:
1 : ๐„๐ฒ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ *edited*
2: ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž
3: ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ.
4: ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐.
5: ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
7: ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
8: ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž
9: ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ.
๐ก๐ž๐ฒ...๐€/๐
10: ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ
12: ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ
11: ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
12: ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž
13: ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
14: ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
new cover hehehe
15: ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
16: ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
17: ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž
18: ๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ
19: ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
20: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐

6: ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ

135 6 3
By EmmaxWritesxo

Allison's pov

I was making out with this random dude, I forgot what his name was. But I overheard Cole talking on the phone.

"This is gonna be easy" he says and leaves.

"Dude whatever your name is leave" I say.
"Its-" he goes to say before I cut him off.
"Shush, just leave" I say grabbing my phone. He huffs and leaves the bathroom.

"Hmm...so Cole- your in the Mafia" I say to myself smirking.

I ran out of the bathroom, trying to find Cole. He will be mine.
Then I saw him at his locker.
"What do you want?" He says.
"Wow, not excited to see me?" I say with a fake sad face. He just stares before slamming his locker shut.

"Okay, well I know who you are and I heard your conversation, so Cole if you want your little secret to stay a secret, I have a request" I say with a smirk.

"You little bitch! Okay fine what is it?" He asks folding his arms.

"Date me" I say smiling he chokes on air before looking at me with disgust.
"Hell no!" He says.
"Oh well i guess I will have to tell your stupid crush Athena about it then-" I say about to walk off.
"Wait- i- fine, just don't tell anyone please" he says.

"I won't babe" I say kissing him on the cheek.
"Really?" He mutters.
"Oh why not babe, I mean we are dating, arent we?" I say with a wink.

Athenas pov

I saw Cole near his locker. I speed walked as fast as I could to go and see him.
Until I heard Allison.
"Oh why not babe, I mean we are dating, arent we?" She says.

"Your what?" I say with a feeling of stupidity. I knew he was a player, I knew he didn't have feelings for me, I mean why would he?
"Oh Athena its not what it looks like i-" he says with a face of sadness. Pfft as if he is sad.
"Really? So its not Allison saying that you two are dating?" I ask, trying to keep a tear from falling.

He says nothing.
"Thats what I thought" I say as I turned around.
"Bye Athena" I hear Allison say, the stupid bitch.

I began to run to the girls toilets.

"UGH YOU STUPID GIRL ATHENA, HE NEVER LOVED YOU! NEVER. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONVINCE YOURSELF! WHAT AM I EVEN DOING RIGHT NOW? I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM WELL ENOUGH TO LOVE HIM..." I shouted at myself in the mirror with tears balling down.

I slid to the floor as I felt cold, not physically but mentally, like I was alone.
I know now, everyday when I go to school, what once would have been Cole flirting with me, me and him being stupid and funny, will now be him with...her.

No.

I can't cry over some dumb boy.

"Athena-" I hear Cole walk into the girls bathroom.
"Cole leave-" I say.
"Let me talk please-" he tries again.
"I SAID LEAVE OKAY?" I shouted. I got up and faced him.
"YOU COLE! You...you are the reason I was happy, you. You made me want to get up everyday and make an effort for school, after my dad died, I was never happy, and now what? You played with my feelings even though I had feelings for you, you go to a basic bitch, who by the way, you NEVER showed ANY LOVE OR AFFECTION FOR! WHY? why?" I shouted as he stood there looking down.

"I can't tell you why- but-" he says finally looking into my eyes.
"No Cole if you can't tell me why, then this- isn't going to work, I'm so done with you, this whatever it was" I say walking out.

Coles pov

"SHIT!" I shouted leaving the toilet to go sit outside alone.

I felt a slight tear fall.
I really did love Athena.
She made me happy.
She made me feel loved.
She was the one.
She was my everything.

I need to tell her, everything.

I got up ran to find Athena.
I was going to tell her the truth!

(700 words)

MWAHAHAHAHA

So ummm...

BYEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 2 2
๐‹๐ข๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
293K 11.8K 52
Complete โœ”๏ธ and is edited babes โ™ก "๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง...
7.5K 551 68
A complete blackout had occurred to me while I lay down almost lifeless at the school's hallway. The smell of blood, the sight of blood made my cries...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39.2K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...