The golden haired hero SAYIAN...

By reginaldloves_anime

After the defeat of cell gohan decides to become a hero and protect earth in his fathers place More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 13

1.1K 26 8
By reginaldloves_anime

Later that night, Android 21 stood before the U.A. High staff. At the center of their U-shaped table, 21 waited patiently, listening to the teachers discuss her request. Her fingers interlaced and fidgeted about. "You're joking! There's no way we could take someone like her as a member of the staff!" Present Mic yelled.

"Seriously, it would be highly risky to let something that powerful, created by the League of Villains nonetheless, into our staff with open arms." Midnight complied. "What can she even bring to the school in order to teach the students?" She looked at her fellow staff members, going from Present Mic to Snipe, then to Cementos and Ectoplasm, who had been in All Might and Vlad King's spots, as the two of them were currently absent. As everyone's eyes met in agreement, 21 suddenly spoke.

"So they created me, big deal! Even though they did, I'm not like any of them! I'm not like any of those Nomus! I was given free will, like Androids 17 and 18! I can choose my own path, and that is a fact!" She said confidently. "As for what i can offer, I have several degrees in academic subjects, including Math, Science, English, Japanese, Literature, you name it! I was a PhD in neuroscience before I was kidnapped! I was born to be a teacher, and because of what happened to me, I'm more than strong enough to protect the school! So please, let me join you!"

"Sorry, ma'am, but the answer looks like it's going to be-" Snipe began before he was cut off.

"Indeed, it is risky, however, what I've heard from Recovery Girl, what Gohan saw in her heart, and hearing what she can bring to the school, I'm willing to give it a chance." Nezu told them, bringing a shock to everyone's face. Android 21 jumped with joy, however her sudden emotion was drained. "Although, I'm afraid that, until further notice, I'll have to restrict you from leaving the school grounds while on work hours. You will be the school's first line of defense, should the League of Villains decide to attack again."

"Hold on, you can't be serious! She obliterated more than a quarter of that training zone! You're just going to look past it?!" Cementos asked him.

"That was an unpopulated area. As far as I'm concerned, no real damage has been done. However, Son Gohan is out training right now. So, since he had beat you prior to leaving, you can expect him to step up stronger than before to defeat you." He had warned her.

"Hold on, you're really using our student as a deterrent? Have you lost your mind?" Ectoplasm asked their Principal.

"Not at all. The opposite in fact. I'm sure you've all realized that Son Gohan is no ordinary person. With flight, teleportation, speed, and strength, not to mention those energy beams you've reported, and all of such being unrivaled at such a young age, then there's that golden-haired transformation that seems to shake the Earth anytime he uses it. I'm afraid to say he may be even mightier than All Might. However, I've been thinking... Does this make him an ally, or a threat?"

"Now we really know you're losing your mind, sir." Present Mic chimed in. "Gohan? Posing a threat? I heard he single-handedly sent that Nomu flying into the stratosphere. How could he be a threat to us?"

"Son Gohan is at an age when most kids are easily put into a dark state of mind. It's entirely possible for the League of Villains to take advantage of that, if they haven't already. We all know he isn't normal, and we know little about him. It'll be best to keep an eye on him, as well as a close one on you, Ms. 21." Nezu said, his usual smile remaining unshaken.

"Absolutely." She told him with a bow, a slight scowl on her face as she looked to the ground. What the hell? Lockdown? It's not like the League is dumb enough to try and attack again. This is unbelievable.

"So, is your actual name Android 21? Or is that some designation?" Midnight asked nervously.

My name...? My name is... "Android 21. For now, at least. My name should be on the blueprints that went into development, but at the moment we have no hope of retrieving that."

"So why not pick a name!?" Present Mic said excitedly. "I got it! Kyoju Kyoka! Derived from the kanji for 'Professor Power'! What do you think!?"

"Kyoju...Kyoka... Yeah, I like that." Her frustration of being on lockdown suddenly melted away. "From now on, call me Kyoka!" She said with a big smile.

The following day, everyone began their true training. Everyone began straining themselves, pushing themselves to their limit in order to strengthen their Quirks. Every student was working hard to strain their bodies and improve their Quirks. Meanwhile, Gohan stayed airborne at the middle of the area, maybe twenty-five meters in the air. He cupped his hands and pulled them behind his back, forming a light that shines over everyone, catching their attention.

"Kaaa..."

"Woah, is that Gohan!?" Jiro shouted, causing Ashida, Sato, and Yaoyorozu to look into the sky.

"Meee..." Gohan continued, a golden light joining the existing white light as he turned Super Saiyan.

"It's incredible! Do you guys feel that?" Shoji said, feeling steadily growing tremors form beneath them.

"Haaa..." Gohan's aura intensified as his hair suddenly stood up even further and lightning began to surround him.

"I've never seen that kind of raw power!" Kirishima yelled. "That's so unfair!"

"Meee..." The ground below shook. A mini-earthquake begun tearing the ground beneath him apart, and a crater formed below him. "HAAAAAAA!" The half-Saiyan cried out, thrusting his hands forward and firing a massive Kamehameha into the sky. He jerked it sideways and pulled it backwards, forcing it to travel in a circle towards him. Gohan quickly powered down and turned towards it, throwing his hands outward and catching it, doing his best to take the full force of the powered-up blast. Several moments of struggling passed before it expanded and exploded in his face.

"Hey, Kirishima, why don't you train with Gohan? I'm sure he could really give your Quirk some training." Hagakure told him, making him smile.

"Yeah, you're right! Hey Gohan!" He called out as the ground began shaking again. Gohan had fired off another Kamehameha and turned it towards himself. Following the second explosion, he looked downward at Kirishima waving his hands. "Could you help me with my training! You'd be a great help!"

"Sure, Eijiro." He said, descending in front of his friend. "Whatever you need, lemme know."

"I'm going to harden my skin, and I want you to hit my with everything you've got!" He said, pumping his fist.

"Alright, get ready." Gohan told him. I can't go all out, considering one punch would kill him, even in his hardened state... As Kirishima hardened his body and raised his arm, Gohan reeled his arm back and threw it faster than Kirishima could react, stopping suddenly and making him flinch as his fist dissolved and released three fingers. Before he could realize what was going on, Gohan flicked a finger and sent him flying into the mountain.

"Ok, maybe not everything you've got..." Kirishima told him as he pulled himself out of the mountain. "Let's try again, this time don't send me flying!" He said with a confident smile still on his face.

Training continued into the afternoon. Even Gohan was low on stamina, after constantly putting out and taking Kamehamehas, by the time dinner was supposed to be served. As it turned out, the class had to serve its own food, but that didn't stop the class from prevailing. By the time that the Sun had fell, more than a hundred bowls of curry were finished. Anything that wasn't eaten just went down Gohan's bottomless stomach.

The following day, training picked up where it left off the day before. Gohan fired off several more Kamehamehas, putting as much power as he could into each one. As the blasts made contact, he could definitely feel more power behind them then the previous day. This time, he had remained in Super Saiyan 2 form in order to reduce the amount of expended stamina upon use.

Later that night, Pixie-Bob began explaining the so-called 'Test of Courage' that Aizawa had mentioned earlier on. Apparently it was really just one big Halloween contest, where Class B had to scare Class A into pissing their pants. Upon drawing numbers, Gohan was paired with Mineta. Not even twelve minutes later, everyone could hear Hagakure and Jiro screaming into the night.

Suddenly, Pixie-Bob was levitated off the ground and flew towards two enemies, one of which bashed her head. As Midoriya rushed to her rescue, Tiger stood in his way, however, he didn't stop Gohan. The half-Saiyan stepped forward slowly. "Oh, you wish to face off with the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains?! Then fine, be my guest!" The lizardman called out. Gohan felt a big hand on his shoulder, as Tiger attempted to stop him.

"Get off me!" He yelled, his anger forcing him into a Super Saiyan transformation, pushing away Tiger with his energy. "I don't even need to be a Super Saiyan to defeat you two, but you've really pissed me off." His tone was cold, deadly, terrifying. It made chills run down the Villains' spines, but they didn't let up their act.

"Hey, Tiger, don't worry about him. We've seen him take on people way stronger than these clowns." Mineta told him

"Nuh uh, don't come any closer, or else I'll crush this kitties head." The man with the big lips said as a fist suddenly connected with his face, sending him flying into the treeline.

The lizardman took a step back in fear before steeling his nerves. He's just a child! There's no problem! He pulled out his weapon, a long group of blades mounted and strapped together. "The name's Spinner, at your service, and I'm here to carry on the legacy of Stain!" He shouted before slamming it downward.

"Gohan, look out!" Midoriya cried out as Gohan raised his palm, catching the makeshift sword. Spinner faltered for a moment before Gohan snapped his sword like it was nothing but a twig. Fortunately, having recognized his strength and abilities, Mandalay and Tiger allowed the other students to flee for the camp. The young fighter raised his arm and flicked Spinner in the head, sending him flying upwards before he appeared above him, slamming him downward. Just like his partner, he passed out after one blow. "Gee kid, I have no idea who you are, but you've been impressing me all week. Come on, let's go find the oth-"

"No. I want you two to return to the camp and ensure that my classmates are safe. I can move faster than anyone right now, so please focus on protecting those who made it back to camp." He commanded before flying into the air. From the air, he could see a dense purple fog and blue flames with black smoke. He put two hands to his fingers, and his eyes widened with shock. No, I can sense seven, no, ten unfamiliar energies! And they're all foreign to me, so I can't distinguish who's who! I've got it! Gohan said as he transported to the energy closest to losing their life. There were so many, but this one was probably the weakest. He appeared in the center of a dense purple fog. Before Gohan stood Tetsutetsu of Class B.

"G...Gohan...?" He heard Kendo say. "Watch out!" She cried out as Gohan caught a bullet speeding towards him. Cold eyes turned to and glared in the direction of the hostile energy source. Sorely average, no fighting ability whatsoever. Gohan crushed the bullet between his fingers and dropped the remains, letting out a scream as he powered up, clearing the area with his Ki.

"W-What?!" The mystery boy dressed in a school uniform said as Tetsutetsu got up and began charging. The boy raised his weapon, however, before he could fire, Gohan appeared next to him, squeezing the barrel like a piece of bread. With his focus on Gohan, Tetsutetsu landed a metal fist right into the man's mask, shattering it before slamming his face into the ground. Tetsutetsu let out his stored breath and took several more deep breaths.

"Gohan... I seriously...owe you one." He told him in between breaths.

"Thank you, Gohan. You were a major help, as always." Kendo told him.

"Get back to camp with everyone else. I'll find those who are unconscious out of the forest and away from the danger of that fire, should it spread any further." Gohan commanded them. Before they could open their mouths in protest, he glared towards them. "Just do it!" he shouted, scaring the two students into complying. Gohan now spent several minutes using Instant Transmission, traveling to any source of energy within the immediate area. He had found several unconscious students from both Class 1-A and Class 1-B. Upon appearing next to Shoji and Midoriya, Gohan instantly noticed his friend's wounds. "Midoriya?! What happened to you?" He asked.

"Gohan!? I'm fine, you need to be quiet!" Midoriya whispered. "Dark Shadow is going out of control. I just had a plan to get him to Kacchan and Todoroki, that way we could use their Quirks to give us some light."

"Izuku..." Gohan solemnly said, walking out from behind the tree. "Get to Shoto and Katsuki. I'll handle Dark Shadow and catch up with you." He told them. Before they could argue, Dark Shadow's claw shot towards him, only to be stopped with no effort. "Wake up, Fumikage!" He shouted as he released his power, allowing the light of his Super Saiyan form to shine brightly, quickly weakening Dark Shadow until nothing was left of it. His friend remained still, kneeling on the ground with his head hung in shame. Although Gohan would have loved to give some words of encouragement, he was dead serious about saving everyone. He grabbed Tokoyami and used Instant Transmission to appear next to Shoji, whom had just jumped out of the way as blades pierced the ground below him. Waves of ice shot past, just to be sliced to pieces by the enemy. Gohan looked up and assessed his opponent, a man who shot out teeth like retractable blades.

Just as the teeth shot towards him, he vanished and appeared next to him, chopping downward and shattering all of his teeth before kicking him into the ground. "Fumikage is on his way! Get back to the camp while I find the others!" Damn it! I still have about five more people I've yet to find. Please be ok! He thought to himself as he made his visit short. Just as he appeared in front of Yaoyarozu and a Class B student, several blades were inches from his face. He reacted quickly and disappeared, appearing above the Nomu in front of him and slamming him into the ground. He stepped away from it and rushed to Yaoyarozu's side. Gohan pulled off his white shirt and tore it into rags, wrapping it around her hair.

"Woah, you're that one student who won the sports festival. How did... When did... I'm so lost..." He said, just as the Nomu got back up. Gohan prepared to knock it out, however it just turned around and began to walk off.

"That means...they must have completed their mission... The Villains got Bakugo..." Yaoyarozu said.

"What?! They were after Katsuki?!" Gohan asked in confusion.

Her hand suddenly began to glow, and once she opened it, a small circle was revealed. "Awase... You need to use your Quirk...to put this on that monster. Hurry, before it gets away!" She demanded, prompting Awase to comply. He grabbed the circle, ran up to the Nomu and placed a palm on its back, making little orange lines crackle along a small portion of its back. Unphased, the monster stepped off into the darkness, and Awase returned, slumping on a tree.

"Man, that was close!" He shouted.

"Thank you, Awase." Yaoyarozu said with a sigh of relief before passing out from the stress.

Gohan kneeled down and scooped her up in one arm. "Awase, was it? Put your hand on my back. I'm taking you back to the camp." he told him. The boy followed Gohan's request and put a hand on his shoulder, and before his very eyes the three of them vanished before appearing at the camp.

The students that remained in the building gathered around as Gohan stood up and made a mental roll call. Ok. That's twenty from Class B, but only ten from Class A. That means they're still out there. He thought to himself before checking the remaining energies. He recognized Hagakure, Jiro. and Aoyama's energies and proceeded to teleport to them. However, as he appeared, he noticed a slimmer of purple shut itself, removing itself from existence. Unfortunately, he had recognized the wavering purple from the USJ Invasion. It was no doubt a warp gate from Kurogiri, closing itself off from any form of entry. He looked around, everyone's faces full of distress. As he looked to Midoriya, he could see that his face was in the dirt. And into the night, Gohan's closest friend cried out in anger, sorrow, shame, and regret, the blue flames shining a melancholy tone on the scene.

Katsuki Bakugo had been kidnapped by the League of Villains. Gohan managed to bring everyone to the camp, but he had failed, miserably, to protect his class. "Hey everyone, why are you all looking so down?" Kirishima said, attempting to console everyone. As all the students turned their heads towards Red Riot, he gave a wide toothed grin. "Gohan here can teleport to people! All he has to do is teleport to Bakugo and we can stop them before they try to hurt him!" Turning to Gohan, he put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Go on, Gohan. Put those fingers to your head and let's go save Bakugo!" He told him, pumping a fist.

Suddenly, Gohan turned around, walking outside slowly, and as he stepped out of the door, he dashed toward the mountain nearby. His anger boiled. How could I be so careless! He thought. Without realizing his power rising, his hair began to spike and he entered the Super Saiyan 2 form. I can't! I can't take them there! Wherever Katsuki is, I need to save him alone! It's the only way I could ever forgive myself! I'm so stupid! He let out a cry and reeled his arm back, closing the distance between him and the rock wall.

As he threw his fist forward, he heard a voice call out to him "Gohan?" He heard, forcing him to stop short. Gohan turned around, and to his dismay, he could see Tsuya Asui's and Ochaco Uraraka's terrified faces. As the two had taken a step out for some fresh air, and to get away from the depression of the classroom, they had heard his voice cry out, and followed the source . In reality, they were originally trying to stop him from hurting his hand, however with his devastating punch halted, they watched the sheer force of the sudden stop obliterate the mountain before them, leaving behind nothing but a crater. A tear was halfway down his cheek. Following the obliteration of the mountain, twenty-two students from Class A and B emerged, leaving the remaining fifteen students who were unconscious or in critical condition to Aizawa and Vlad King. Upon seeing the carnage, they came to a halt.

Everyone's faces were stunned. "Did Gohan do this?" Kaminari asked.

"It certainly looks like it." Mineta said with a shutter, biting his nails. Gohan suddenly dropped to his knees. He couldn't handle it.

The stress of having failed so miserably, it was unbearable. It felt like the weight of the world had been put on his shoulder and he dropped it into the void of space. His head hung low as a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around him. He looked up, tears streaming down his face, all he could see was orange hair flowing in front of him, and a hand gently pressed his head into her shoulder. It's...Itsuka? To everyone's surprise, Kendo had embraced Gohan, acting like a motherly figure yet again.

"Go ahead. Let it out. I know it hurts, but if it wasn't for you, we may have been in a lot of trouble today. You saved a lot of people." She told him, rubbing the back of his head. He could no longer control himself as he cried out, screaming into the night. For that night, just for that night, he'd forget about everything and allowed them fade away in his screams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 246 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...
24.1K 763 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
1.3K 46 13
Warning: Spoilers from all the Mha seasons, also big spoilers from the previous story, Jojo x My Hero Academia so you should check that out to figure...
1.6K 17 39
We will start with Izuku, Bakugo, Iida, Aizawa, Mic, Kirishima, Shoto, Shinso, Sero, Tensei and Fatgum