Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 33

4.6K 200 118
By Bts_Internation_Army

Y/n Pov:

We thanked the witches and bid them goodbyes as we left for out path.

Within 15 minutes we reached an isolated place. I am not going to ask again 'Where are we? or Where is the station?' because I am getting used to invisible and unexpected things now! I still think they should be normal and not weird.

Jungkook took a step forward and rose his hands. Light but not heat started to shine brightly while he mumbled something and soon a huge entrance appeared. Incredible!

Y/e: You are amazing kookie. (clinging onto Jk)

Jk: Thanks...

'Eww! Can she stop clinging?' He gave her an awakward smile and then looked at me with wide eyes. He just walked inside while pulling my hand. Everyone entered the antique looking isolated station with no one inside.

I dont think someone even uses it. Does it work?

Jk: It works well and its safe.

Y/n: Its cool.

To be honest! ITS FREAKING CREEPY!

Jk: (giggles) You sure that you think so?

Y/n: Yes. Why do you ask?

Jk: Nothing. (giggling) This is not the main station.

Y/n: Then where is it...?

Jk: After we cross that! (pointing)

He pointed at a little path... and we started to walk inside. It was dark but kookie's hand is our hand light on lol. Hand light! Haha!

Jk: This is not a hand light!

Y/n: When did I say it is? (taken back)

Jk: Never mind.

*Jk POV*

She is so cute and funny...

*Flashback*

Jk: I will give this to Y/n

Wendy: That... Is used for...

Jk: I know... I can read her mind. I hear her thoughts... I wanna know if she likes me or not... If she doesnt I will not force her to be my mate.

Wendy: I understand. Where ever she is... You can always hear her... You can always go to her... This areoplane indicates that you always move towards her, she is your earth, your universe, your everything. Still this only works if she turly loves you and you love her... If your hearts are connected!! It wont work otherwise.

She gave me a little smile and walked away.

*End of Flashback*

Does this mean she actually loves me?

*Y/n POV*

After walking for 5 mins or we reached a huge station which was very busy! Like people or should I say witches and wizards everywhere!!

(Author: This clock is in paris!!!! Incredibly beautiful!)

Our attention was diverted to Jin as he spoke out loud for everyone to pay attention to what he wanted us to note.

Jin: The train reaches in 25 minutes so all of you can enjoy until then... Dont roam here and there or Imma leave you on the station. You are not kids that I hold your hand and walk you anywhere. Dont make me lose my temper. Get that?

Everyone: Yes mama hyung!

Jin: Dont call me mama! (shouts)

Everyone started to giggle. I started to walk around the station with Jungkook right beside me...

Y/n: Where is our track!?????

Jk: Its a little isolated one... People rarely travel on it so...

Y/n: Oh...

After roaming around for a little time...

Rm: Guys... Lets walk to our track... We shouldn't miss this one... Ok? The next one will come after 3 days.

Everyone noded and we went to the track.

We heard a weird, old, weak and slow voice announcing...

"Your One way Onyx Express reaches the station in 2 minutes 49 seconds. Buckel up and make sure to stay away from the tracks to be safe. Dont try risky stunts... The witchcraft management is not responsible for your loss."

Jin: Heard that? Everyone gather up!!

We all quickly walked towards Jin and stood there.

Jin: Stay away from the tracks!

Everyone took a few steps backwards and Jungkook pulled me towards him to make sure I am far enough and safe. Within no time the train came onto the track with full speed. Damn it was faster than a bullet train! If anyone stood even a little close to it, he/she would fly away with it.

(Author: Ignore or dont ignore the snow. 😝😛😂)

It looked old and creepy. Who can imagine this oldie can travel that fast?

We entered inside and it was amazing! Wow. It was beautiful and posh! Unlike I expected!!! Wow!! I cant just believe its just wow. I thought it would be creepy and dusty.

Jk: Nope! It cannot be dusty.

How did he know what I thought?

Jk: Umm... I dont know what you though... At all... I cant hear you at all. Not even a little. 

Y/n: huh?

Oh... See... He cant hear me. Wait how did he answer that then?

Y/n: Jungko-

Rm: Settle down all of you.

We all sat down and did not even feel the train was moving even though it was very fast! It was just us in this block. With 2 people to sit in one connected seat and 4 in a group facing each other.

I sat beside Jungkook with Lisa and Taehyung facing us. Beside us were Jimin and Jennie with Hobi and Jisoo facing them. At the back there were Jin and Rm facing Y/e and Jason. Beside them sat Rosé and Lily, (her sister) with Yoongi facing them both... Well actually, he wasn't facing them... He was sleeping on the whole connected seat to be clear and precise. 

Jk: I am hungry!

Same! I want ice cream! Chocolate!

Jk: I am taking chocolate ice cream! Y/n also wants chocolate ice cream!

Y/n: Yeah...

How did he know? Whatever, ice cream is more important.

Lisa: I want strawberry!

Tae: I want sundae!

Jin: Its cool out no one is getting ice cream!

Jk: but its hot inside! I want ice cream!

Jin: No its not!

Jk: Pleaseeeee!!??! (bunny smile)

Jin: No! Not working! You will catch a cold.

Damn! Stop showing it! Its hard for me to handle!!

Jk: (looks at y/n) Really? (smiles more)

Cutie bunny!! I wanna squeeeshiiee those cheeks.

Jk: Go ahead!

Y/n: Huh?

Jk: N-Nothing.

Y/n: I want ice cream. Please please!

Tae: Please Please me too!

Lisa: Please Please me three!!!

Jk: Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream! I need ice cream! Ice cream at any cost! Ice cream! How to get ice cream!

Jin: Its very cool in here its not hot and no one is getting ice creams!

(Author: This episode is completely devoted to ice cream because I am not getting and I WANT ICE CREAM! 😭😭😭)

Jk: then I will make it!

He rose his hand up and started to heat up the cabin.

Jin: Its getting too hot! Stop!!! Stop before I punish you Jeon Jungkook!

Jk: (whines) Ahh!!!

Tae joined him. Lisa looked at tae giggled a little and started to whine along.

Jennie: Stop crying kids!

She slowly normalized the atmosphere and made ice cream and gave it to us.

Tae: But! No! I want proper ice cream! In a cone! It doesn't even have a cherry!

Y/n: I want brownie too!

Jk: Can I get some chocochips in this!

Lisa: Can I get some strawberries above it?

Jennie: You think I have a freaking ice cream parlour or what!?

Jk: Can't you just order?

Jin: No.

Rm: Really?

Jk: I will pay for it.

Jin: You think I am broke you little kid! I have paid for so many meals of yours and that is why today you are so tall and all grown up get that!

Jk: How many more years do you plan on telling this to me?

Jin: The rest of your life.

Rm: Chill we will just order ok!?

Jin: If you fall sick I will beat you.

Jk: I wont!

Tae: Me too!

Lisa: I am not gonna definitely.

Tae, Lisa and kookie looked at me.

Y/n: Ahh... Ahh... Ice cream... Has milk... Milk is good for our health and... and our immune system... It is good to us in many ways... So we should eat ice cream! (huge smile)

(Author: I tried this... Did not work in my case. 😐😐😐)

Jk: Exactly!

Lisa: Accurately!

Lisa, kookie and me looked at Tae.

Tae: you told everything which word should I say?

Lisa, Kookie and me face palmed!

Tae: Yeah!!! Yeah!! Absolutely! Absolutely!!!

We all gave Jin a 'please' look. Which actually looked creepy. 4 of us staring at him with a weird smile which definitely was not cute!

Rm: Ahh! Calm down everyone!!

Jason: I was enjoying it. (laugh)

Suga: You are pain in my head. Shut up!

An armor walked towards us but as far as I could note... No one was inside.

Armor: I request you to maintain the decorum of this express!

Rm: I am really sorry.

Jimin: We would like to place our food order.

Tae: Also! Can I know when will we reach?

Jin: But we just sat tae!

Tae: (frown) yes.

Armor: Please place your order on the menu infront of you.

Y/n: Menu? Which Menu? 

Suddenly a Menu popped infront of me out of no where. Wow!

Armor: Just click what you would like to have and it will be there within minutes thankyou for travelling with us.

We clicked whatever we wanted to and suddenly the door of the cabin opened and many dishes flew in and got placed infront of respective people.

Jk, Lisa, Tae, Y/n: ICE CREAM!

(Author: Lucky you... I am very kind and great I gave you ice cream! 😝😛😐😭 I did not get though. 🙁
Y/n: Lol! Good! 😂😂😂
Author: 🙄🙄🙄 Want me to burn your ice cream?
Y/n: What? No!! No! I am going!😛😛😛)

To be continued...

(Author: Yupp!!! Early surprise update because.... Its Discipleina's birthday!! 💕💕💕 (07/02/2021)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Happy birthday!!!!!!! May you live for 114 years!!! May all your wishes come true and you stay happy forever and more!! 💕💕💕

About the next update... Idk if its on 20th feb or not... 😝😛😅 Anyways did you like this chapter?????? 😉😉😉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 58 14
When life was created, Universe gave birth to two sides : The Side of Light and The Side of Darkness. Now thousands of years later, Darkness is will...
188K 6.7K 33
Life is always unexpected and as for y/n it's more than anyone.... finding out that you are a wizard and there is a magical world just like a harry...
4.8K 449 23
" For important people like you Mr. Jeon Jungkook we got a premium doll named [ V ] rumour has that he even has a kid but i am assuring you that he...
400K 39.2K 55
[ A FEATURED FANFIC ] two rival wizards agree on a temporary truce to save the magic from going extinct. falling in love wasn't the plan at all howev...