𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

24.7K 718 5.9K
By dmalfoysmissus

TW: Talks of sexual assault, torture and violent scenes.

In a daze of deep sleep I still managed to feel two hands slip beneath my back, as my body lifted from the mattress my eyelids began to flutter open.

As my sleepy state faded into full consciousness i burrowed the heels of my palms lightly into my eyes. I was also confused as to why I was slumped over Jayden's shoulder...

"Jay?" I questioned as I adjusted my eyes to the new setting.

His facial expressions screamed composure but his body language massively lacked that aspect. He appeared to be sort of...rigid. Almost strained.

I could just make out the suns absence still visible in what seemed to be the nights sky. The only illumination being the crescent of the moon that sat adequately in the...sombre sky.

His heavy steel boots trudged nonchalantly down the creaky wooden stairs of the unlit cottage, his robes swaying behind him being the only noise to ricochet off of the thin walls.

"Jay!" I huffed impatiently through gritted teeth as his fingers began to gradually dig into my ribs, the sensitivity causing me to hiss out in a dull ache.

The pain began to grow intolerable as he held me against his shoulder, I attempted to wriggle from under his vice like grip but had minimal luck as he just clutched tighter. "Fuck Jay you're hurting me—"

"Stupefy..." He hissed.

I felt frozen.

My whole body Immobile as I laid stiff under Jay's increasingly inflaming clasp, my body shook. Not physically, but internally. My nerve endings screamed for relief as my bones threatened to shatter at my internal fight.

What was he doing? More importantly, why?

My gut twisted into knots in a state of worry as my blood vessels threatens to burst from my attempt at destructing the spell.

My heart was thrashing vigorously in my chest as the bitter breeze of the unsettling night air seeped into my pores.

The cottage door slammed behind us as Jay carried me to apparation point.

Apparation point...?

With a simple crack my gut wrenched uncontrollably at the stunning spell and apparation mixture. My adrenaline pumped throughout my veins as every nerve ending in my body screamed at me to break free.

I couldn't make out where we were as I still laid stiffly over Jayden's shoulder. His boots crunching over the gravel sent my brain into a frenzied state as my muscles clenched in anticipation.

My eyes flew wide as the metal gates closed creakily behind us, the letter 'M' mocking me non-verbally as the taunting logo distanced from my view.

"So gullible Adeline, always so trusting." Jay chuckled deeply as the familiar Malfoy manors hedges screamed at me in mockery.

I wanted to scream.

To run.

To fight.

But my bones lay stiff, unwilling to move.

The chill only deepened as I was escorted inside of the Malfoy manor. No signs of a home were evident, just embers of pure chill floating around what was merely an estate, if that.

"Why father, I have her." Jay shouted triumphantly as his laughter ricocheted viciously from the manors thick walls. Chills ripped down my spine in an unwelcoming technique, like a sharp white-hot needle burrowing itself into the flesh of my back.

My back collided with the floor as my head cracked harshly into the marble, i struggled against the stunning spell in an attempt to comfort my blood-clad hair. Jay's expression sneered down at me as he circled my frozen body, as if I were prey he'd been hunting for years.

The portraits cackled viciously on the walls as they jeered and screamed at Jayden, he bent over in a bow as if he were presenting some sort of psychotic fucked up show.

"Ahh, my loyal boy," I heard a husky males voice echo from behind me as footsteps trod quickly down what I was assuming the manors staircase, I couldn't gather the strength to lift my heavy pressured head, not that I would've been able to anyway.

"Hello father," Jayden smirked from above me as he ushered his hand towards my body, as if he craved some sort of appraise. Tears were threatening to leak from my eyes but anger consumed me as I attempted to struggle against the stunning spell.

"Rennervate" Lumin hissed.

I gasped as my body screamed at me to run, I needed to be smarter than that. But my body still froze with shock.

"Hello there Adeline, long time no see don't you say?" Lumin chuckled as he pushed my blood-matted hair from my eyes, his face only inches from mine. So close I could smell his foul breath imprinting my nostrils.

I spat in his face as his eyes squeezed shut from the retaliation. "You fucking make me sick!" I shouted as he smirked wiping my saliva from his cheeks.

"She clearly needs some form of discipline father."

Lumin sighed with sarcasm and intention as he rolled his wand in his right hand.

"You're correct son."

He raised his wand as I scrambled to my knees, I frantically shot to my feet as I began to run from the manner only reaching the doors before...

"Crucio."

The torture curse struck the middle of my back.

My body felt as if it was going to snap as my nerve endings bubbled with excruciatingly intense pain. My pain receptors mutely screaming at me to stop the consistent waves of torture rippling throughout my cells. The portraits, Lumin and Jayden howled with laughter as splintering screams tumbled my lips.

My nails dragged at my skin as warm salty tears seeped into my checks.

It felt as if thousands of fire coated knives stabbed roughly into my skin, dragging carelessly throughout my organs.

"Now father, let's not get to carried away." Jay chuckled as his held onto his father hand to lower his wand.

The curse pulled from my body as I panted heavily from the undesirable pain. A heavy steel boot collided with my rib as I struggled not to curl into a ball in retaliation of the need to nurture my wound.

Rough fingers bunched my hair into it's palm as Lumin pulled me to my feet, my body levitated from the floor as he yanked my up by my knotted locks.

I struggled not to scream as I kicked my legs out in agony, attempting to strike at his knee caps and calves.

My throat grew dry as rippling screams tumbled from my chapped lips, the pain from the blow to my head and pulling of my hear shook my skull.

Knuckles pierced into my stomach as my gut clenched in defence, Jay struck me again with his fists as my lip cracked open. My check bone throbbed excruciatingly as blood trickled down my chin.

"That's enough boy," Lumin growled as my body dropped to the floor in a pool of pain.

He kneeled in front of me as his fingers traced circles up my thigh, I grimaced as Jay cuffed my wrists above my head. Lumin continued to glide his palm up my leg "please, please don't do this to me." I begged as his fingertips ran over my abdomen, fear consumed me as my body shook absentmindedly. His rough padded fingers edged closer towards the waistband of Draco's pyjama bottoms. Lumin grinned as his tongue darted out to lace his lips in a snake like manor.

I writhed and thrashed.

My leg freed itself as my heel forced itself into Lumin's chest, he wheezed on the floor as I thrashed my legs in a frenzied state.

Just kick Adeline.

Thrash.

Fight.

I twisted my body onto my front as I jumped to my feet using my cuffed fists to collide with Jay's cheekbone. He stumbled back as I kicked at his knee caps, Lumin's hand gripped onto my waist. My body twisted with my elbow pointing out as I readied myself to strike, now digging the harsh, sharp 
bone into Lumin's throat. His hands flew to his neck as he attempted to ease the pain as he wheezed and chocked.

I ran through the front doors of the manor, the gravel piercing my bare feet as my blood stained the white stones. The gate growing more in reaching distance as my arms swept back and forth to guide my legs faster.

Sprinting down the path without looking back the wind howled at my skin, jeering me to run faster as bloody footprints stained behind me.

I could hear werewolves calling in the distance over the pounding of my life reliant organ that thrummed dramatically in my ears and throat.

"Stupefy!" A blue light flashed from behind me as I screamed "Protego!"

The shielding charm bounced against Lumin's spell as him and Jayden sped after me. Wandless magic seeped from my fingertips, aching my muscles as I griped at the steel gates.

"Colloshoo" Lumin growled from behind me as my feet stuck to the gravel. I attempted to pull my feet from the ground but they wouldn't budge, I panicked as I repeatedly tried to rip from feet from the spell. The magic I was attempting to emit from the pads of my fingers was absent, I strained and tensed at I screamed incantations.

They grew closer.

Closer...

"Rennervate"

My feet lifted from the blood soaked gravel but beofre I could continue to run a familiar hand gripped my hair, pulling me against the stones as my heels scraped harshly against the gravel.

Lumin dragged my thrashing body throughout the grounds of the manor, leading me throughout their small woodland area.

Jeers and clapping echoed throughout the night sky as my eyes connected with the line of men and women. My heart pounded next to my sternum as Lucius stood clapping at all the wealthy families. Champagne glasses clinked and cigar smoke coated the horde.

With one final tug of my hair I was standing in front of the jeering and howling crowd. Jayden kicked at the back of my knees as I fell to the ground on my shins.

My hair still fisted.

Unable to move.

I kneeled in shock at the crowd of werewolves, witches, wizards and what seemed to be vampires. Vampires whom looked thirsty for blood, punching their empty glasses repeatedly into the air as if they were demanding mine.

My blood.

What the fuck was this.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Lucius called over the racket of protests to have at it with me "tonight we are presented with Adeline Roberts."

The crowd one again clapped as Lucius grinned wickedly, my eyes frantically searched an escape route. My vision blurred by the tears threatening to break past my lower lids.

"And tonight we will offer you to pleasure of..."

Lucius offered a tension building pause to fuel up whoever the fuck these sick, twisted bastards were.

"Execution!"

The crowd went wild.

The werewolves growled.

The vampires ran their pointed tongues over their mouthed weapons.

Withes and wizards waved their wands.

Lucius pulled something from his back, my heart sunk deep into the pit of my stomach at the torturous instrument he held up.

The long silver blade glowed mockingly against the moonlight, the victory on Lumin and Lucius's faces screamed hunger. A serpent slithered around the handle as its forked tongue hissed at me.

A serpent sword.

"Laced with the venom of a basilisk fang, ladies and gentlemen!" Lumin shouted, the crowd was now screaming in excitement and laughter.

I heard Jay darkly chuckle behind me as he took over Lumin's grip on my hair.

"Are we ready?" Lucius egged on as everyone screamed to kill me.

"Kill her, kill her, kill her!" A chant erupted as the laughter and protests blurred in my ears. My mind switched off, my body loosened. My body gave up.

My eyes began to flutter closed at Lumin's grasped the sword in his hold. Stalking towards my as he now grasped the base with both hands. Tears dropped onto Draco's bloody and muddy Pyjama bottoms as I whispered "I love you Draco" almost inaudibly.

The crowd silenced as the sword was now held in the air, the anticipation consumed my nerves.

My memories flashed in front of my eyes.

Flashback:

"Hey, I'm Eve! That grunpy bastards sister."
____
Eve and myself sat admirably on my bed, consuming as much chocolate as possible.
____
Eve spat out her chocolate in laughter as I stuck my tongue out lifting my nose, "Ugh gross Eve!"
____
"Oh I'm so proud of you!" Eve smiled as she engulfed me into her hold.

Lumin grinned down wickedly as his fingertips dug into the swords base.

Flashback:

"JUST BEAT IT!" We sang in laughter as we fell back onto the bed panting. Kol turned his sweaty expression towards mine "again?" He giggled.
____
"Just jump in Kol!" I laughed from the chilly waters of the black lake.
____
"You are my family Adeline, you are what I protect."
____
Kol twirled my arm as our bodies danced to the thumping music, our grins reaching our eyes as we panted in a fit of dance and laughter.

"Oh how I've longed to do this Adeline," Lumin growled as the last resemblance of my father slipped from his eyes.

Flashback:

"That is one very"—kiss—"very"—kiss—"sorry man"
____
"I'm so in love with you" Draco panted into my shoulder as our bodies fell into a state of euphoria.
____
He chased me throughout the manor as his hair dripped with the water I'd just thrown over him, "get back here Adeline!" he growled. I giggled as his hands wrapped around my waist, lifting me from behind as he nuzzled his wet blonde hair on my neck and face.
____
"Pathetic" we both scoffed.

The sword began to grow higher, I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. Praying it'd be fast. The white noise emitting from the horde of psychos ached my ear drums.

Flashback:

"I like you too Blaise."
____
"Oh my god I missed you so much Bex!"
____
"Oh bugger off Crabbe!" I laughed as he nudged me.
____
"I'll always be there princess"
____
"Jayline!"

The crowd began to scream, not pleasurably. No. They were screams of pain and fear.

My eyes fluttered open in confusion as to why I wasn't long gone, my dry throat grew tight as I frantically searched the land with wide eyes.

Green curses shot throughout the crowd.

The killing curse.

I gasped as the wizards began running in a frenzy. Bodies dropped to the floor as werewolves howled into the night sky. "Lucius?" Lumin clenched his teeth in question as he lowered the sword.

Lucius scanned the crowd calmly, his eyes widening as his gaze faltered to a certain scene in front of him.

I gulped as my head was still slightly tilted back in the hold of Jaydens excruciatingly tight grip.

My gaze lifted from Lumin towards the mass of chaos unfolding in front of me.

Draco.

Theo.

Kol.

Draco's long black robes swayed behind him as his steel dragon leather boots marked the grass, his black leather gloves covering the clenched muscles of his hands. He walked with determination and anger as Theo and kol cast curses and defences behind him. Even from my distance I could view the visible clench fixated amongst his jaw as he rolled his wand between his fingers.

"Draco..." i whispered, almost joy believing he was in my presence. As if I was questioning wether I was really in a state of consciousness. His eyes landed on mine, his chin raised slightly as the fire in his eyes burned uncontrollably at the sight of my bloody body, he sauntered closer.

"Avada kedavra!" He growled from the back of his throat.

Jay's grip instantly eased as a thud crashed behind me, my head flew forward as I spun to my feet. Now looking down towards Jay's lifeless body.

My head began to grow dizzy as my hands shot towards my thrashing temples.

I couldn't move, speak, breathe. My hands raked at my chest as I attempted to inhale.

"Draco?" Lucius gulped as a smirk tugged at Draco'a lips.

I fell to my knees still ripping at my chest viciously trying to breathe.

A green light flew towards Draco's chest.

My gaze began to blur.

Without any hesitation Draco lifted his wand and flicked the curse away non-verbally as he stalked closer towards his father. More killing curses shot towards him, every time he effortlessly flicked them away. Lucius began to tumble backwards as Draco edged closer.

My heartbeat slowed as my body fell out of consciousness.

**

I woke in a pit of leaves and branches, my breathing shallow as I laid alone in the woodland. Theo and Kol were kneeled next to me tipping potions down my throat.

Where was Draco?

My gaze flattered to the left...woodland.

To the right,

Draco...

The horde of the previous watchers were now formed back into a line as Draco kneeled on the floor with his hands bound behind his back, he smirked as he spat at his father whom stud in front of him. His blonde hair falling in his eyes as he chuckled at the pathetic excuse of a father. "Come on coward,"—he growled teasingly as he tilted his head to the side—"fucking kill me."

His father held the same sword in front of him.

Ever nerve ending and cell present within my damaged body screamed at me to run.

I scrambled to my knees as Theo and Kol attempted to hold my arms back.

Time felt as if it were in slow motion.

My heart allowing my chest to heave viciously.

"Let go of me!" I screamed over the crowds jeering and demands to see death. I could see Draco gulp harshly as he began to grind his teeth absentmindedly.

"He ordered us to hold you back if this happened Adeline!" Theo's arms wrapped around my chest as I thrashed between his and Kol's hold.

"Stupefy!" I growled as they both froze, it felt as if time had as well.

My body lifted to my feet as I ran out of the woodland, my bare feet collided with the grass as the field grew closer into view.

The crowds laughter mocked me as I ran across the killing field.

The sword began to lower.

My legs felt as if they were about to buckle.

The feeling of excess caffeine consumes my blood as the discomfort in my chest intensifies. My brain is screaming at me to run faster. I feel like I'm drowning, like thick water is filling my lungs. My heart attempting to escape the water as is thrashes to find an escape from the panic. I needed air, but all I was consumed by was air. I was drowning inside of my own body, I couldn't break for the plug. My eyes were wide and feral as my arms flew back and forward to carry me towards the man I was so madly in love with. My heart raced like a cluster bomb about to explode inside of my chest.

I strained my vocals but nothing followed, I still screamed internally. My body wracked with raw sobs, fright consumed and swelled every cell in my body. I could physically feel my blood pressure rise.

The blade edged towards his chest.

"Draco!" I screamed, hoping to delay the death.

The chaos of noise stalled, eyes flickered towards my sprinting body.

Draco smirked as the bounds on his wrists loosened from the lack of concentration of the spell holder. He sprung to his feet grasping the sword, it all seemed to be perceived in slo-motion as Draco sliced the sword across Lucius's shoulders. His arms swinging as he panted.

Lucius fell to the floor, his body instantly shutting down as Draco heaved vigorously above him.

"Now, you shall all obey to me!" Draco shouted above the crowds, the horde of wizards and witches eyes widening at the realisation Draco had just cut off their leader, quite literally.

He lifted the blood soaked sword into the air. "I said obey!" He growled as everyone fell to their knees, worshiping him.

"You shall all leave this place, if I find you have ever returned I will single handedly drive this sword through your heart myself, am I clear?" He growled as he paced forwards.

The crowd obeyed as they all fled from the manors grounds, as the killing field cleared Draco dropped the sword as he exhaled deeply, sinking to his knees as his hand flew to his face, tears seeping from his silver depths that screamed pain. He sobbed into his palms as his chest heaved.

Draco and Myself resumed alone on the killing field, gawking at each other for several minutes as we panted and cried mutely.

We ran towards each other, our bodies clashing as our hands grasped at one another's backs. He pushed my head towards his chest as his tears sunk into my hair, "I'll always shield you Adeline, from now on...I'll never let you go, god, fuck I'm so sorry."

I sobbed into his chest as I fisted his robes.

We kneeled together on the killing field, consuming one another as our bodies morphed into one.

"I'll never let you go Draco." I whispered as he held my face in his palms.

"Never." He whispered back as his nose brushed against mine, our tears mixing into a pot of trauma and relief as our heartbeats faltered into one.

It was then.

Then when he lifted me from the grass and carried me towards apparation, then when he reverted the spell i'd stupidly cast on Theo and Kol, then when he healed my damaged body and soaked the grime, blood and dirt off of my body, then when he griped me tightly next to him in bed and whispered soothing melodies into my skin, then when he sobbed into my hair,

Then that I knew.

That I knew I would do anything for this man.

And he,

He would do anything for me.

Without him, it would all be a means to an end.

**

4 months later.

"Darling, don't threat you'll smash it with that big brain of yours," draco reassured me as he cupped my cheeks in his palms, chucking at my constant state of worry and overthinking.

"But what if I fail?"

"You won't."

"But what if i do?"

"You won't."

"But what if I do!"

"Oh for Christ sakes Roberts, just get your arse in that hall before I quite literally loose the will to live!"

I smiled at his impatience, always impatient. But always mine, always simply mine.

"Good luck, love," he winked as he leant against the stone wall opposite the great hall, his hand resting comfortably in his pocket as the other ran through his tousled hair. His top buttons of his white shirt undone as his sleeves laid rolled up, exposing those oh-so-fucking-sexy veiny forearms. Christ. This man.

It was easy to pretend.

Easy to pretend that four months ago never happened. But when I was in his absence, it never was. He was my peace, he was my reminder that I was safe. The nightmares that left me in a sweaty mess screaming into my dormitory haunted me in his absence. The guilt that rippled throughout my blood wounded me in his absence.

It was hard to believe that not so long ago we were cussing slurs towards each other in the hallways, acting as if we had some sort of superiority over one another. And now, it's almost amusing to think that when his usual dip isn't engraved into my mattress I feel some sort of loss.

I walked into the great hall towards my desk, this was it. This was the exam that determined whether or not I could build this fashion business. This was the exam that determined wether or not I get into the University Of Wizardy Fashion. I just needed that 'O', that outstanding. That one little letter to work on wizards fashion, I was more into the men's aspect of it all.

As the clock ticked by it was soon the end of the exam.

Draco was sat against the wall, his eyes delved into the pages of Dreadful Denizens Of The Deep. I'm sure he was more in love with that book than anything else.

He shot to his feet as I excited the great halls doors for the last time, looking around as I inhaled deeply. He crept behind me resting his chin against my shoulder as I grasped my bag to my stomach.

"Remember when you slapped me in front of all our year at that table," he mumbled into my shoulder as he used my hand to point towards the table.

"Mm," Is all I  retorted in attempt to not laugh at the memory.

"I'd say I pretty much deserved it really," I felt his smirk against my skin.

"I'd agree," I chuckled.

**

"Hey Guys!" I exclaimed as everyone flooded into my dormitory with their trunks.

Theo and Eve had taken a strong liking to each other as she laid between his arms on my leather couch, giggling into his chest as he smirked down at her. Evelyn winked at me as I shook my head at her with a large grin.

Kol was still hitting women with the "you up to much?" text at ridiculous hours of the morning and sneaking Hufflepuffs into his dormitory at night all to just bring out what he claims as their 'secret degrading kinks'...fuck knows.

Bex and Crabbe had now split up and she was now in fact cuddled up comfortably with Goyle. In all fairness, she'd looked happier in their three months of dating than her and Crabbe had ever looked.

Blaise was coupled up with Lovegood, every week Luna would present me with a magical crystal with some cast of a protective charm and inform me to keep it so I wouldn't have to endure as much trauma. She was sweet really, easily loveable.

Draco on the other hand, still easily fuckable. It took every fibre of my being not to jump his bones when he grazed his fingertips lightly against my thighs, or firmed his palm dangerously low on my lower back. Or grazed his thumb over my throat and down past my pounding pulse. And now as we all sat huddled up in a carriage on our way home, I couldn't disguise the smile that tugged at my lips as my head rested against Draco's shoulder as we read his book together.

He always lightly tapped my finger to ensure I'd read the page before he turned to the next one.

And I'd never felt more alive.

As we both read the same line we mumbled "pathetic" in a huff at the book. We both chuckled absentmindedly at the contrast.

"Pathetic" a word we both whispered about one another when this all started.

When I fell for him.

For Draco Malfoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 242 27
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
12.9K 495 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
3.1M 69.3K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
355K 11.6K 83
In a world where life never became fair, tears were endless and pain was normalised. For a man, a felon - Death Eater, Belle's graciousness blew in...