Marinette Kent

By Anonymous_10798

Marinette is living in paris with her cousin Sabine, yes you heard me, cousin. Her real name is Marinette Ken... More

A/N
Going home
A/N
The tour
Hi!
A/N
Alfred
The Riddler
Jon's POV of Alfred (Bonus chapter)
Nevermind
Sassy
Thank you!
Planning
Murder
Thank you!
A/N
Sorry

She's back

3.6K 66 50
By Anonymous_10798

Mari's POV:

I woke up the next morning and checked the time, it was 5:45 I got changed and went down to the gym in the basement.

GYM

Dojo

(If you didn't know a Dojo's basically a training or sparring room, I do Ju-Jitsu witch is a type of martial arts and the Dojo is where I train)

I walked over to a dummy and started to hit and punch it, releasing all the anger from being in Paris. When I was done I felt a presence behind me, I whipped my head around throwing the small blade I had in my hand to see Jon standing there, it had barley missed his neck.

M: "Oops, sorry Jon"
J: "Eh, it's fine, I should know not to sneak up on you by now"
M: "What did you come down for?"
J: "Oh! Right, breakfast is ready"
M: "Kay, be right there"
J: "Also, your aim's gotten better"
M: "Thanks"

I walked out of the gym with Jon and into the kitchen to see my friends up and dressed sitting at the table chatting and eating.

M: "Hey guys"
AC: "Hey Mari"
M: "Whatcha doin'?"
CB: "Eating, Duh"
M: "I know that, what on the schedule today?"
N: "Tour at the Museum"
M: "Kay thanks"

Nino shrugged as I got breakfast and went up to change out of my gym clothes

What she wore:

(Minus the shoes)

Shoes:

I walked down stairs and everyone looked at me.

M: "What?"

They looked away quickly and I laughed, we walked out and I went to get one of my cars

Car:

We all got in and I drove to the Museum to see the class already there and waiting with Dick and Damien waiting for us, I smiled and waved Dick waved happily but Damien scowled at Jon and the rest giving me a small smile, I felt my heart pound as I smiled back giggling as a light blush crept up onto his face. He rolled his eyes and scowled again when Dick looked at him, I stuck my tongue out and walked over to them.

M: "Hi!"
DG: "Hi Blueberry"

Damien nodded and smiled slightly as I blushed and smiled back, Dick slung his arm over my neck and I winced I had forgotten about what had happened, Lie-la had pulled me into an alleyway two days before we were supposed to leave for Gotham and started hitting me with a whip and she carved the word worthless into my arm, the worst injury was my neck, she choked me which bruised it then she traced the knife along it pressing into my bruise, they had both noticed my reaction and looked at me worriedly.

DG: "You ok Blueberry?"
M: "Y-Yeah fine"
DW: "You don't look fine"
M: "I-I don't know w-what you're talking a-about"
DW: "Mhm suuuuuuuuuuuuure"

Dick was confused so I just told him it didn't matter and that I was fine, he believed me and didn't push, Damien on the other hand. He pulled my away from the group and started to speak.

 DW: "What happened?"
M: "Nothing I told you I'm fine!"
DW: "You aren't fine and I know you aren't"
M: "It doesn't matter"
DW: "Yes it does!"
M: "Just leave it"
DW: "Turn around"
M: "W-WHAT N-NO!"
DW: "Why not?"
M: "B-Because..."
DW: "I'm waiting?"
M: Because I don't want to?"
DW: "Wrong answer"

Damien's POV:

I grabbed her wrist and made her turn around and I saw her neck, to say I was angry was an understatement, I was furious, I pulled her out of the alleyway and brought her over to Grayson.

DW: "Grayson!"
DG: "Yeah lil' D?"
DW: "Tt. Look at her neck"

I turned Marinette around and this time she didn't fight it, there was a large dark purple/ blue bruise with a slice that looked like it had been made with a knife on it, the cut was deep and was going to leave a scar, Grayson was about to say something when Joker, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy burst through the doors, I knew that they were here to see Marinette because they didn't explode the wall like usual but people were still scared.

Mari's POV:

Damien had shown Dick who looked like he was about to say something when Joker, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy or as I knew them, Aunt Harley, Aunt Ivy and Uncle J, burst through the doors, and I looked at Uncle J marched up to him and glared I think everyone was confused as I gave Aunt Harley and Aunt Ivy a hug, Uncle J looked scared as I started to talk.

M: "What did I tell you about wearing that outfit!?!"
J: "Not to..."
M: "Exactly, so why on earth would you wear it if I specifically told you not to?"
J: "I-I"
M: "Go change"
J: "But-"
M: "Now" I growled at him, he rushed off and five minuted later he came back wearing this:

Jeans

Shirt

Along with black dress shoes.

J: "Better?"
M: "It'll do, for now,"

Uncle J sighed in relief, I looked at Aunt Harley and she looked like she was about to burst, I was confused and then I realized, I smiled at her and she started to speak.

H: "OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE, I HAVE TO GET ONE OF THOSE, WHERE DID YOU BUY IT, I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE CLOTHES BASED OFF US, IS THERE ONES FOR BATSY AS WELL, HOW MUCH WAS IT, I NEED ONE INEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDIT I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!"
M: "Calm down, 1. Thank you, 2. I can get you one, 3. I didn't buy it, 4. They don't, 5. Yes, 6. Free and 7. Ok
H: "What do you mean you didn't buy it?"
M: "I made it"
H: "OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!"
M: "Haha I guess"
H: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
J: "Calm down Pumpkin"
H: "But-"
J: "No buts"

I laugh as Aunt Harley pouts at Uncle J. They leave after giving me one last hug, Lie-la's posse was staring at me their mouths hanging open.

M: "Take a picture, it'll last longer"
LR: "Of course she would be friends with villains"
M: "Ex"
LR: "What?"
M: "Ex-villains"
LR: "Once a villain always a villain"
M: "Really because they haven't killed anyone in over six years"
LR: "Still villains"

I growl at Lie-la and take my katana out before Dick takes it off me, I glare at him and walk away leaving a scared and angry Lie-la.

After the tour we went back home and I went to talk to my parents.

M: "Hey mom, hey dad"
CK: "Hey Gem, whats up?"
M: "Can I go on patrol?"
CK: "N-"
LL: "Of course! Just as long as you bring one of the boys with you"
M: "Kay thanks mom"

I walked away to go get Jon,

M: "Hey Jon"
J: "Hey Mari"
M: "Can you come patrol with me?"
J: "Sure, just us?"
M: "Yeah"
J: "Ok give me a minute to suit up"
M: "Kay I'll go change"

Her outfit:

Top

Skirt

Tights

Shoes

Jacket

Mask

Hair (She grew it)

I left the jacket unzipeed and walked into Jon's room holding my mask, I saw that he was ready so I put my mask on and flew out his window him following quickly after.

I loved being back in Gotham and patrolling here again, I ran into some muggers on the way home but J- Superboy didn't notice so I was on my own, I knocked both of them out but didn't see the third and fourth, one stabbed me in the stomach and the other shot me in the leg, I knocked them both out called the police before stumbling out of the alleyway and flying home, I landed in Jon's room, he was already changed and was pacing in his room, he rushed over when he saw me and bandaged me up before I let the darkness consume me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry for not updating, but I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!🎉🎉🎉

It's 2021, FINALLY!!!, Hope you all had a great Christmas.

If you were wondering this is what Mari's gym outfit looked like:

Thanks for reading.

BAIII~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
49K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
35K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...