𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 19 - The Boggart

1.2K 26 12
By thethinkingpen

From now on, let's just pretend that they're 16/17? I feel awkward writing flirting scenes for 13/14 years old.

We all were in the great hall, doing our homework. I was sitting next to Cedric with the others. He and I got pretty close over the few days. He told me about his past and I told him about mine. 

Everything. It felt like everything was calm around him. That I didn't have portray to be this strong girl who has her life miserable.

He was also a pretty funny guy, always had me laughing holding my stomach. 

He cracked a joke, he said, "Ok, so Snape and McGonagall lose Dumbledore in the crowd. What do they do?"

Snape says, "We lost Dumbledore in the crowd, Professor McGonagall"

Minerva – "Slytherin wins the house cup"

Dumbledore from within the crowd, standing up and shouting – "500 points to Gryffindor"

Minerva – "Found him!"

I was laughing and my eyes were all teary, because he mimicked Snape, McGonagall and Dumbledore. All the eyes in The Great Hall were on me, not because I was laughing out loud. The girls envied me because probably Cedric was sitting close to me, more than he should. And like Cedric mentioned, the boys would've fallen for my laugh. Draco was looking at us too, if eyes could kill, his would've probably already killed Cedric.

Draco's POV

I was soon out of hospital and we were all sitting in The Great Hall, doing our homework, well not me. Because of my hand, Madam Pomfrey said that I should take rest from writing. One thing she did right. I was talking to Goyle, when I heard Olivia laugh. Definitely music to my ears, but when I saw who she was sitting with, I had this rage inside me, my stomach was twisting, why was I jealous? I could get any girl I want, why did my heart crave for her?

All the eyes in The Great Hall were on them, guys were drooling over her. I hated it, I knew that they just wanted to use her and then leave, no one wanted her for her personality. Half of the guys didn't even know her like I did.

She was still laughing; how much funny could the joke be? I was feeling angry and then I heard Pansy talking to me, touching my hand and my thigh. She said, "Does it hurt terribly Draco?"

I spoke loudly for her to hear it. "Yes, it does hurt terribly. It comes and goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another thud, and I would've lost my arm. I can't do homework for weeks" and with my other hand, I was stroking her thigh.

Olivia's POV

"Listen to that idiot!" Ron said looking over at Draco. I diverted my attention to them and then I saw Draco. Pansy was all over her and he let her be. For once, what I was feeling in his compartment on the train, I didn't feel it, I wasn't jealous. Wow, it felt great. I felt at peace.

"He's really laying it on thick" Ron continued.

"At least, Hagrid didn't get fired and Buckbeak is still alive" Harry said.

"But I heard his father is furious. He will not stop" Mione said.

My fists were clenched, my jaw too and I said gritting my teeth, "If something happens to Buckbeak or Hagrid, I am going to break every bone in his body"

"Easy, girl. Easy. You already broke his nose once. I think, he gets the point" Cedric said putting a hand on my thigh making me sigh at his touch.

Seamus came running towards us and said that Sirius Black has been sighted in Dufftown which wasn't far from Hogwarts. After what Harry told me about his conversation with Mr. Weasley, I was worried. If he decided to come to Hogwarts, what will happen?

The next day, our first class was with Professor Lupin, DADA. I came out of my common room and saw Cedric waiting for me.

"Hey Ced" I said going over to him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, just thinking to walk you to DADA" he said smiling at me.

I looked at him and said, "Cedric Diggory, are you stalking me?" He chuckled and said, "No, but Lupin said he needed help with his class today, so I knew that you would be going, so I came to walk with you"

"That's very sweet of you. Thank you" and I put a hand around his arm and we went walking to DADA.

He went to stand beside Professor Lupin and I was standing near Draco and his group of idiots. Lupin gave his introduction and told us to open our books to Page 57, Boggarts.

"Can anyone tell me? What Boggarts look like?" he said and as always, Hermione raised her hand.

"No one knows, Sir. They are shape-shifters. They take the shape of what fears the most of the person standing in front of them. And that's what makes them terrifying"

"Very well, Miss Granger. A simple charm can repel a Boggart. Let's practice, without wands – Riddikulus!" And the whole class said it together.

"This class is ridiculous" I heard Draco mumble under his breath. I giggled, as much as he was arrogant, I had to admit, he did have a good sense of humor. He noticed that I laughed at his joke and he winked looking at me.

Once Professor Lupin explained us with an example with Neville, we were told to form a line and face our boggarts. I never knew what my deepest fear was.

Soon, a line was formed and I was after Ron, his fear was known by all, a spider. When he cast the charm, the spider's legs were wearing skates and it was trying to stand still, but was falling. After him, it was my turn.

The spider turned into a mirror, with nothing but me in the mirror. A mirror? Why was a mirror my worst fear?

"A mirror? What? She fears that she will turn ugly? Isn't it a little too late for that?" Pansy snickered behind me, but I didn't bother to look who was laughing and who wasn't.

"Miss Middleton, do not let your mind wander. Cast the spell now!" Professor Lupin said behind me, but I didn't listen. I let my mind wander. And I saw a dead body lying in front of me, with Harry's face, then Mione's, then Fred's and George's and Ron's and it kept changing to everyone that was close to me, with me standing with a proud look on my face and drawing my wand at them. Why was I proud? What the hell was wrong at me?

My eyes started to tear up and my cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

"Miss Middleton! Cast the spell now!" and I couldn't. I didn't have the courage to draw my wand, Cedric saw that I was struggling so he cast the spell making the boggart disappear. He caught my head, before it could hit the ground and my body left consciousness.

I was unconscious the whole day. I missed the first trip to Hogsmeade too. Cedric would come in and visit me in his free time and bring food with him. It was dinner time, when we were sitting and talking.

"Thank you Ced, you know, for that, I don't know why I didn't draw my wand, just - I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. It was like I wanted to say, but the words didn't want to come out" I started tearing up.

He got up, putting his plate down and sat beside me on the bed, cupping my cheeks and said, "Hey, hey, hey. Look, don't cry and it happens, everything is okay now. I'm here, nothing will happen to you while I'm here" He wiped a stray single tear off of my cheek and kissed my forehead.

The others were coming in and visiting too. The next day, Madam Pomfrey said I still wasn't free to go. The Fat Lady was missing, she was found in mere minutes - hiding in another painting. She told Dumbledore that Sirius Black has come into Hogwarts and he's hiding somewhere.

The whole castle was secured and the gates were closed. The Great Hall was now empty with sleeping bags placed for each student. I wanted to talk with Professor Lupin, so I went after all the students were all settled in The Great Hall. I filled my bed with blankets, so that it looked like someone, well I was sleeping.

When I realized that there was no commotion. I went out of the wing, barefoot, careful not make a sound and towards Professor Lupin's class. I was walking when I heard footsteps, not a person's, an animal's footsteps and a low growling sound. I quickly hid behind the wall and peeked my head through to see, I saw a dog. What was a dog doing here in the castle? Of course, it couldn't be anyone's pet, because we weren't allowed to bring a dog. I took a deep breath in, when I realized that Sirius Black was an Animagus and it was a dog, I slipped out a gasp and the dog's head turned towards me.

My only instinct was to run back towards the wing and not the hall, so that Harry and the others were safe, so that Black could run behind me, to catch me and forget about Harry, for some time. I ran, but unfortunately, I tripped over and fell, twisting my ankle, Black was now coming towards me, taking quiet, careful steps and then suddenly he stopped and ran in the other direction.

I looked behind me to see a man's shadow approaching me, I instantly recognized it was Draco. Before I could get up and run back to the wing, he said, "Middleton, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed in the hospital?" He offered a hand and I gladly took it and I hugged him, tightly, forgetting about his injury. 

"Thank you, Draco" I mumbled in his chest. He wrapped his one hand around my waist.

"Thank you, for what darling?" he asked pulling away from the hug, his hand still on my waist.

"Just thank you, could you please drop me in The Hospital Wing? I think I twisted my ankle" I said looking up to him, kindly. He nodded and we started walking towards the Hospital Wing but when I took a few steps, I stumbled.

"Alright, this isn't gonna work. Jump on my back" he demanded.

"What? No, Draco. Your hand-" I said but he cut me off.

"Just do what I say and don't worry about my hand, I'm fine" he said and I jumped onto his back wrapping my legs around his torso and him gripping my ass with his one hand, I didn't say anything because that was the only way we could've reached the Hospital Wing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
596K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
5.7K 80 17
"You are mine, and mine only" he declares with a harsh edge, a fleeting smirk crossing his face. However, the smile quickly fades. "Now, kneel," he c...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...