The Enchantress | COMPLETE |...

By Iv_Roo

A re-imagination of AbhiGya's star crossed love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no con... More

Author's Note (1) : An Introduction
1. Departing in Remembrance
2. Behind the Calm
3. The Depth of Guilt
4. Turning of Time
5. Pursuit of Serendipity
6. In Pensiveness
7. Crashing of Waves
8. Time and Tide
9. Children of the Damned
10. Cradle to the Grave
11. Heart of Darkness
12. The Casket Girls: Part 1
13. The Casket Girls: Part 2
14. Keeper of Souls
15. Sinners and Saints
Epilogue : Survival is a Choice

CURTAIN RAISER

721 45 3
By Iv_Roo

"I have never really looked at her with a straight mind, be it during my junior school days when I thought she was the prettiest girl in the entire 'galaxy' or during junior college when I started noticing the curve of her tee hinting at her petite firm breasts. Once I had peeped into her room while she was changing, God, I remember catching fever for standing under the cold shower for too long after that. I thought she looked sexy even when she put on those few extra kilos after childbirth. I wanted to kiss her right on her lips when she bent forward to kiss me on my forehead at my engagement function - but I let the feeling pass, like always. I still don't know what about her seduced me, she was pretty ordinary in the eyes of other's, some even called her brash, but there was something about her that pulled me, pulls me still. She was a charmer that one - Pragya, or Prags di - what I was taught to call her since childhood - My elder sister Alia di's best friend. But sometimes when I think of her like this, and imagine her in ways the world would rebuke me for, I mentally call her Pragya, my Pragya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 454 22
It's a Kumkum Bhagya fanfiction. ★彡[ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀ...
12K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...
10.3K 727 20
#2 in PROGRESSIVE (October, 2020) #3 in OPENMINDED (October, 2020) #8 in ANUPRE (October, 2020) A re-imagination of AnuPre's star crossed love story...
18K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...