Random One Shots ~ Multi-Fand...

By K0k1ch1_0uma2453

The title kinda says it all, this is a story of just random oneshots between characters from many different f... More

Chapter 1 - Kiribaku - BNHA - 🌸/🥀
Chapter 2 - Todobaku - BNHA - 🥀
Chapter 3 - Viktuuri/Otayuri - YOI - 🥀
Chapter 5 - Mc x Zen - MM - 🥀/🌸/🌺
Chapter 6 - RadioDust - HH/HB - 🌸

Chapter 4 - Viktuuri - YOI - 🌸

2 0 0
By K0k1ch1_0uma2453

A/n - Here's to make up for the angst, this one will be pure fluff! And yes I'm doing the same ship because I feel bad for how angsty the last one was lmao. This'll be short yet fluffy, because yes, lmao

Just wanna say that Viktor and Yuuri are older than they are in the regular anime (this is mostly because it's based on them adopting Yurio).

Sorry if my accuracy for adoption is wrong, I've never experienced it and I haven't seen much on it so I'm just faking it a bit. Hope you'll enjoy it still!

Viktor and Yuuri were both in the park, just sitting and relaxing, they had been married for 2 years now. Viktor was 30 while Yuuri was 26. Yuuri glanced around and his eyes landed on multiple different couples with a kid or two and he frowned some.

"Yuuri? What's the matter?" Viktor asked as he caught sight of Yuuri's frown.

"Oh, um nothing Viktor.." Yuuri mumbled as he looked to the ground and put on a smile that wasn't truthful.

"Don't lie to me Yuuri. Did I do something wrong?" Viktor asked, worried he had done something wrong to Yuuri.

"No Vitya. You did nothing wrong, you're amazing, I promise." Yuuri reassured with a smile as he faced Viktor.

"Okay.. then what's wrong? Please don't lie." Viktor asked again. Yuuri sighed as he glanced around to the families, feeling Viktor's hand on his own.

"It's just.. I.. I want to be a father.. I want to adopt a child with you Viktor." Yuuri mumbled before blushing in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry, it's probably too early, we've only been married for two years." Yuuri mumbled as he didn't hear Viktor say anything.

"Yuuri. It's not too early, we're financially stable. Just.. are you willing to take on the responsibility of adopting a child?" Viktor asked softly as he rubbed his thumb across Yuuri's knuckles.

Yuuri nodded and let out a shaky breath. "I want to be a father with you Viktor..." He mumbled.

Viktor smiled. "It's funny, I was thinking the same thing, I just wasn't sure if you were ready, but it seems like we both had the same idea."

Yuuri nodded with a soft laugh. "Yeah.. can we go look now?" He asked excitedly and Viktor chuckled and nodded.

"Sure Yuuri." Viktor said as he stood up and held his hand out to Yuuri's for him to take, Yuuri immediately took it and stood up with him.

"Let's go!" Yuuri said excitedly as he started walking quickly, tugging Viktor behind him.

After awhile they got to the adoption agency and were both allowed in to meet the kids.

There were multiple super young kids that automatically came over to the couple to meet them, but none of them really jumped out, they were all too young, neither Viktor nor Yuuri wanted a super young child.

"Um.. Do you have any kids in the pre-teen/teen years? The younger ones are super cute, but we'd like a child a bit older." Viktor spoke for both himself and Yuuri.

"Of course! They're in a separate area, follow me." The worker spoke with a smile and Yuuri and Viktor nodded and followed after her.

"Right through this door, some of them are very shy or have anxiety so they may be less interested in meeting you." She explained and Viktor nodded with Yuuri.

"Okay, thank you." Yuuri mumbled as he stepped through the door with Viktor. There were a lot of teens and a few pre-teens. Yuuri's eyes landed on one that looked about 15 years old.

"Vitya, let's go see if he'll want to meet us." Yuuri pointed to the blonde and Viktor nodded.

"Uh, hey there. My name's Yuuri Nikiforov and this is my husband, Viktor Nikiforov, what's your name?" Yuuri asked as he tapped the blonde's shoulder.

The blonde scoffed and crossed his arms. "What's it to you? You'll be just like all the other couples who come here, you'll take one look at us older kids and brush us aside."

Yuuri couldn't believe that people actually did that.

"Actually, Yuuri and I are looking for someone a bit older. If you don't want to tell us your name, can you at least tell us your age?" Viktor asked softly.

The blonde looked between the two skeptically before speaking again. "I'm 15, my name is Yuri Plisetsky." The blonde, Yuri, explained.

"It's nice to meet you, It's kinda funny, we have the same name." Yuuri said with a laugh and Yuri looked at them with a raised brow. "It isn't that funny. I have to share a name with a pig like you." Yuri huffed.

"I.. hey, that's not nice." Yuuri said.

"So? I don't care." Yuri explained as he leaned against the wall.

"Hmm, well you seem like you'll take awhile to get to open up. Yuuri and I will just come back for the next few days, you seem like and interesting kid." Viktor explained and Yuuri nodded in agreement before the couple turned and left the room.

"Did you find any kids who spark your interest?" The worker asked and Viktor and Yuuri glanced at each other and nodded.

"Yeah, Yuri Plisetsky." Viktor said and Yuuri nodded.

"Really? Yurio? Okay, I'll mark him down as an interest, but have fun getting him to open up. He's very hard to talk to." The worker said with a shocked face.

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow."

Viktor and Yuuri then left and returned, doing this each day until they could see Yurio actually starting to open up more. The couple had filled out the papers for adopting, the only thing left to do was actually adopt Yurio.

Today marked 5 months since they'd first visited, it was currently Christmas. They planned to let the workers know today that they were indeed going to adopt Yurio, as a Christmas present.

Yuuri and Viktor walked into the adoption agency and went to the front desk, immediately being recognized by the worker.

"Ah, Mister, and Mister, Nikiforov! Welcome back. Yurio's been asking about you two all day, though he obviously won't admit that once you go see him."

"Yeah, we know." Viktor chuckled and Yuuri chuckled too.

"But actually.. we wanted to talk to you about that." Yuuri explained with a smile.

"Oh? Did you change your minds? He'll be devastated but it happens."

"No! We didn't change our minds, we wanted to say.. we're officially going to adopt Yurio." Yuuri explained with a bright smile.

"Oh my goodness! He'll be so happy! He's been here with us for 7 years, he'll be so happy." The worker spoke excitedly. "What a wonderful Christmas present for him, thank you two."

"Of course. Don't tell him, we want to give him to certificate as proof ourselves." Viktor said and the worker nodded.

"Of course! There's just some papers you need to fill out!"

The two filled out the papers and everything and once they were done, they had a single slip of paper, which read:

'Certificate of Adoption
This is to certify that Yuri Plisetsky 'Yurio' has been formally adopted into the Nikiforov family by Viktor Nikiforov and Yuuri Nikiforov on this 25th of December.'

It had both of their signatures as well.

"You two can go right in and give him the certificate. He'll be so happy, though of course he most-likely won't show it much." The worker said and the two smiled before heading into the room.

"Yurio, c'mere." Yuuri said softly.

"Ugh, what do you want Pig." Yurio asked with a scoff, though there was a slight smile behind his tough act.

"Just come here." Viktor said and Yurio sighed and walked over.

"What is it?" Yuuri and Viktor looked at each other with bright smiles before Yuuri held the paper out to Yurio. "Merry Christmas Yurio, welcome to the Nikiforov family." Viktor and Yuuri said at the same time before both feeling arms wrap around them and silent tears fall on their shirts.

"Y-You're really adopting me?" Yurio asked and Yuuri nodded.

"Yep, welcome to the family Yurio." Yuuri said.

"Thank you.. I know I don't show emotions much, but damn I'm so happy, thank you guys so much." Yurio mumbled as he sniffled some.

"Of course Yurio. You're part of our family now. Go grab your things and we can head home." Viktor said and Yurio nodded, running off to grab his things before returning with a small smile on his face.

The three then headed home, this was a new chapter for all three of them, but they were all very happy, especially Yurio since he would finally have a place to call home aside from the adoption agency.

~~~~~

A/n - ngl this is so cute and I'm so happy with it. I hope this makes up for the angst, and again, sorry if my accuracy on adopting was wrong, like I said I've never experienced it before.

Have a great day/night!
-Krash/Kalix

Wordcount: 1513 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 596 70
Freaking one shots I either think of, base off a comic, get requested, or base off other stories I've seen. UwU So this while book is either angst fl...
1.3K 40 11
Okay...so these are the stories I'll write because either I'm bored as fuck or I have writer's block on another story. And remember these are just ou...
40.9K 337 21
A collection of oneshots I've written on tumblr under the name @/herofics, you can find the HCs stuff there, I'll only post scenarios here. (Original...
41.8K 498 12
Expect to see oneshots of mainly EreMika (of course), Springles, AruAni, LeviHan, JeanMarco, and YumiKuri. (I ship those btw, if you didn't know) So...